sortitoutsi graphics problem

Fraserja

I successfully downloaded the sortitoutsi fm17 logos and facepacks and extracted them to the correct folders in my documents. However, when loading the game, clearing the cache and reloading skin in preferences only the small logos appeared (the ones you see on league tables) so no large logos and only a few random faces in each team. On previous fms i have had virtually no problems with this and i dont understand why this is happening!?

Thanks for the response, I think the problem might be that i extracted them to the same location because i have checked and the normal logos are there. Would i have to extract the files again and how do i change the location? Cheers.

1 minute ago, Fraserja said:

Thanks for the response, I think the problem might be that i extracted them to the same location because i have checked and the normal logos are there. Would i have to extract the files again and how do i change the location? Cheers.

Try this to force the game to load all graphics again:

Move your graphics folder on the desktop

empty cache, re-load skin

Move the graphics folder back

empty cache, re-load skin again

2 minutes ago, Fraserja said:

If you have extracted both the small and normal logos into the same folder then you will have overwritten one of the config files, when re-extracting the normal logos extract them into their own folder within your graphics folder.

Once that is done you will need to turn off the skin cache and reload your skin.

18 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Try this to force the game to load all graphics again:

Move your graphics folder on the desktop

empty cache, re-load skin

Move the graphics folder back

empty cache, re-load skin again

Still the same outcome (small logos but no normal ones) :/

Archived