pikawa94

[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v2.0 | v1.01

525 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

excellent,been waiting on this one!!!

Edited by steff91

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, bella699 said:

I know how much time it will take to make a great skin, but I think skinners do it for fun, and to get some approval on the FM-scene

LOL

Good work @pikawa94 - still going in April. :applause:

Edited by D_LO_

On 14/04/2017 at 09:22, pikawa94 said:

@bluestillidie00, ye You did a great job with Your TCS. I hope (and not only me I believe) that in the FM2018 You will comeback to the skinning

Cheers brother, really means a lot

10 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@bella699, skinning for donations? It is completly not like this. CFM Skin 2017 v1.0 is done in 100% right now. I've done everything what I planned before the FM17 release. I could quit skinning till FM18 beacuse I'm really happy with what I've done BUT there is a group of really kind peoples who supporting my work on every step. That is why I want to release v2.0 just for them. If You want to join that group - You can do it anytime and get v2.0. If You don't want - I'm not forcing You to donate. You have still got an opportunity to play FM on CFM Skin 2017 v1.0 which is also really good. That's all.

I'm preparing to release the v1.01 and v2.0 right now. Here is the last panel I've made today for v2.0:

ta6TpoO.jpg 

You have done a great job Pikawa, and I am glad to see that many supports your great work. As I said before, I know how much time it takes, because I do skinning myself. Of course I will join your group on facebook, and I will test version 1.01 right now....

@pikawa Fantastic skin! Thank you. I'm using v2.0 and have a slight problem with the match settings button on the 3D match screen. When i click the settings button i just get a settings header showing with no options. Any ideas why this is?

20170416114031_1.jpg

20170416114208_1.jpg

@Milky, redownload a skin friend. I repaired that yesterday a few hours after a full release. ;)

6 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@Milky, redownload a skin friend. I repaired that yesterday a few hours after a full release. ;)

Thank you. Works great now :)

@Phil Macklam, talking about donations here is forbidden so You need to PM me here or FB or anywhere else to get more informations.

On 3.4.2017 at 21:35, pikawa94 said:

@vonreichsm, I will try to put that aggregate score in the next version.

hi pikawa94. i´m using your version 2.0. did you put the aggregate score in that version?

11 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@vonreichsm, give me a second. I'll find a good spot for that agg score and I'll give You a call.

it would be nice. thank you for support.

31 minutes ago, vonreichsm said:

thanks pikawa. will try it.

excellent, thank you.

40 minutes ago, andrewsgn said:

Is there an easy way to change the background color of the selected message in the Inbox? 

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\CFM Skin 2017 -DARK- v1.01\graphics\tables\custom\inbox\selected

and change the value of the blue_replacement in the config.xml to your preference, don't forget to clear cache and reload skin for changes to take effect.

On 29.12.2016 at 16:17, pikawa94 said:

@vonreichsm

aR30iZi.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hcy6weqbrqi8zn5/vonreichsm.rar If the pitch is still to small go to /panels/news_item_panel. Open inbox content with pitch panel.xml and increase a height in line 15. I also included a new pitch here...

hi pikawa94. i´m using your 2.0 version and want to increase the pitch. i don´t know why, but it didn´t work now. earlier it works fine for me, buit now it changes nothing.

@andrewsgn, I don't think so. I don't like them. Maybe as a mod but I'm nor sure for 100%

@vonreichsm, everything still works fine for me. This panel should be included in v2.0.

hGRv4NA.jpg

Edited by pikawa94

13 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@vonreichsm, everything still works fine for me. This panel should be included in v2.0.

hGRv4NA.jpg

Thanks pikawa. it works in my version 2.0 too, but if i want to increase the pitch it doesn´t work for me. i can´t increase the pitch. the pitch is big enough, but i tried to increase it more and that doesn´t work. i want to let you know.

Hi @pikawa94,

When I change the match titlebar font, the text (and also the time) seems little bit higher. How can I fix this?

fm 2017-04-21 12-16-07-49.png

fm 2017-04-21 12-17-40-82.png

EDIT: Fixed it through panel "match title bar.xml". Thanks anyway.

Edited by Serkan FY