[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Serkan FY, go to /panels/match/ and open match title bar.xml. Search for this line:

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/match/paper4" red_replacement="white" blue_replacement="black"/>

And delete it. You should have two results found.

For scoreboard pattern search for this line (in the same file):

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/match/paper7" red_replacement="white" blue_replacement="black" green_replacement="black">

and change red replacement from white to black.

1 hour ago, pikawa94 said:

@Serkan FY, go to /panels/match/ and open match title bar.xml. Search for this line:

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/match/paper4" red_replacement="white" blue_replacement="black"/>

And delete it. You should have two results found.

For scoreboard pattern search for this line (in the same file):

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/match/paper7" red_replacement="white" blue_replacement="black" green_replacement="black">

and change red replacement from white to black.

Great, it worked. Very appreciated friend, thanks.

v1.1 and v2.0 (for donators) will hopefully coming out this weekend.

v1.1 will contain a few fixes that were mentioned by You guys.
v2.0 will contain an interface overhaul. New buttons, boxes, UI (inside and outside a match) + a few new panels (social feed, panels inside the match etc). Stay tuned.

v2.0:

MMntEd7.jpg

BB8yu45.jpg

m0ya7RM.jpg

943F5dh.jpg

On 11/04/2017 at 18:18, pikawa94 said:

@bluestillidie00, it is already 600h hours of "playing" FM this year. Didn't even play a single match - skinning only. But I really like it ;)

Yeah I'm done with FM this year. Absolutely delighted with what I managed to get done with TCS, and nearly reaching 20,000 downloads with it, but from a gameplay standpoint, I've never disliked an FM as much as this oen.

I like the skin, but I don´t like skinning for donations. I know how much time it will take to make a great skin, but I think skinners do it for fun, and to get some approval on the FM-scene. I think there are some other alternatives, so I don´t think the skin will be an issue for me.... Sorry m8!

@bella699, skinning for donations? It is completly not like this. CFM Skin 2017 v1.0 is done in 100% right now. I've done everything what I planned before the FM17 release. I could quit skinning till FM18 beacuse I'm really happy with what I've done BUT there is a group of really kind peoples who supporting my work on every step. That is why I want to release v2.0 just for them. If You want to join that group - You can do it anytime and get v2.0. If You don't want - I'm not forcing You to donate. You have still got an opportunity to play FM on CFM Skin 2017 v1.0 which is also really good. That's all.

I'm preparing to release the v1.01 and v2.0 right now. Here is the last panel I've made today for v2.0:

ta6TpoO.jpg 

15 hours ago, bella699 said:

I like the skin, but I don´t like skinning for donations. I know how much time it will take to make a great skin, but I think skinners do it for fun, and to get some approval on the FM-scene. I think there are some other alternatives, so I don´t think the skin will be an issue for me.... Sorry m8!

As long its an opition over a requirement i don't see the option.  Some people are happy to help.  I've been offered  $xx dollars for mine and pikawa's is far superior in time/effort and finished product.  

I think in the new age of DLC fees, People are less inclined to think anything off offering a few bucks for early access or better stuff.  Each to their own and long as the free option is there. (I think SI have similar policy on what you can charge for as a user/skinner etc).

CFM is simply superb work.

10 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@bella699, skinning for donations? It is completly not like this. CFM Skin 2017 v1.0 is done in 100% right now. I've done everything what I planned before the FM17 release. I could quit skinning till FM18 beacuse I'm really happy with what I've done BUT there is a group of really kind peoples who supporting my work on every step. That is why I want to release v2.0 just for them. If You want to join that group - You can do it anytime and get v2.0. If You don't want - I'm not forcing You to donate. You have still got an opportunity to play FM on CFM Skin 2017 v1.0 which is also really good. That's all.

I'm preparing to release the v1.01 and v2.0 right now. Here is the last panel I've made today for v2.0:

ta6TpoO.jpg 

You have done a great job Pikawa, and I am glad to see that many supports your great work. As I said before, I know how much time it takes, because I do skinning myself. Of course I will join your group on facebook, and I will test version 1.01 right now....

@pikawa Fantastic skin! Thank you. I'm using v2.0 and have a slight problem with the match settings button on the 3D match screen. When i click the settings button i just get a settings header showing with no options. Any ideas why this is?

20170416114031_1.jpg

20170416114208_1.jpg

On 29.12.2016 at 16:17, pikawa94 said:

@vonreichsm

aR30iZi.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hcy6weqbrqi8zn5/vonreichsm.rar If the pitch is still to small go to /panels/news_item_panel. Open inbox content with pitch panel.xml and increase a height in line 15. I also included a new pitch here...

hi pikawa94. i´m using your 2.0 version and want to increase the pitch. i don´t know why, but it didn´t work now. earlier it works fine for me, buit now it changes nothing.

13 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@vonreichsm, everything still works fine for me. This panel should be included in v2.0.

hGRv4NA.jpg

Thanks pikawa. it works in my version 2.0 too, but if i want to increase the pitch it doesn´t work for me. i can´t increase the pitch. the pitch is big enough, but i tried to increase it more and that doesn´t work. i want to let you know.

@pikawa94 Is there any chance of releasing your light version of CFM skin. I saw somewhere that you weren't that happy with the colour combinations on the skin, but I don't mind seeing where you have got to with it and tweaking it if possible.

Thanks for all your hard work, I've really enjoyed the CFM Skin this year

Archived