[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

13 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@Alexpuk2002, I gave that scoreboard last chance today. Inspired by LCD Emil Debski and his Vitrex scoreboard I made our CFM Skin 2017 brand new scoreboard which looks... quite nice imo. ;)

rUV.png

rUz.png

Of course it works well on any resolution You guys using. Hope it was worth to spend a god damn 4 or even 5 days on that scoreboard only (I tried almost everything...). :) lol

I really like this. I think that the match titlebar is now finished and doesn't need any changes done to it. 

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@D_LO_, right now I've got only that menu in the bottom of the titlebar. So menu got a static width and on the left and right I've got a -1 width containers. It works but when Im using a different language the width value for the menu is different and that is the main problem. 

On 11/01/2017 at 15:10, pikawa94 said:

@D_LO_, this is something I already know. The problem is that I want to keep this menu always in the middle no matter what resolution is used, how much menus appear or which language is used. Thanks anyway for help!

I solved this in Vexillium by changing the horizontal adaptive container layout to "-1,340,12,328,-1" where 340 is the menubar, 12 is a spacer and 328 is the continue button. Because without the -1's which just fill the gap both side then add up to 340. This means everything stays in the middle :). Any extra containers you have other than that need to be deleted

OR

and this is probably the best way of doing it, make the container layout "-2, -1, -2" with only the tab bar in that container and move the continue button to where the competition logo is, if you put the competition logo into the title bar score instead then theres no need for it.

Match title bar is right now closed for me - I don't think it can be better than this...

This is how it looks like on 1920x1080px, 1600x900px, 1366x768px. Title bar works also really good on zooms. Greek/Polish/etc. language is also supported so... I'm really happy!

r16.png
r1I.png
r1O.png

Thanks Guys for help btw. Much appreciated!

Really enjoying this skin.  Keep up the good work!  

Have been using it since it was released and doing my own little tweaks to it.

Recently I changed the font over from Proxima Nova to Ubuntu, as well as changing a few colors around.  Have been using the old Pro Evo Soccer color scheme for the Morale icons (Red for Excellent through to Blue/Purple for Abysmal).  I really liked the Ubuntu font when I used to run Linux.  Kind of works with FM.

20170116131900_1.jpg

5 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@Qemyst

@FoolInjection, that font looks decent. I'll give it a try when I'll find a little bit of time. 

@Alexpuk2002, ETA is Thursday/Friday.

Qemyst, sorry fot that tag. I'm on a phone and I don't know why I can't delete this from my message... -.-

Hahaha, no worries bro. Yeah youll never get that dead center unless you can figure out a way of defining the bar bar to be central to said container as as it is now it will always sit to the left of the container however you lay it out. Find the file responsible for that tab strip and see if there a way of defining it centre_x and you're on to a winner

CFM Touch Skin 2017 - first look on layout...

rVx.png

I've also got a question about "current game date widget.xml". Anyone knows how to change a text colour to secondary? This file allows me to change that but... "secondary" value does not work. When I change it to white/black/etc. everything works except primary/secondary. Anyone can take a look on this? Would be nice. PROBLEM SOLVED!

@coolblooded, I'll take a look in a sec but everything should look decent... Here You go buddy - a few screenshots (1280x1024px):

rVe.png rVy.png rzo.png

rzA.png rzD.png rzq.png

hey guys, i've been playing fm for years, but never used a skin :D so few days ago i downloaded this skin, and love the look of it. but it seems that fm is a lot slower with it. is that normal with skins? my laptop is 2 years old, acer black edition. 

and like when i want to team talk, it doesnt highlight what i want to choose to say when i hoover my mouse over it, is that also normal?

thx in advance!

13 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

CFM Touch Skin 2017 - first look on layout...

rVx.png

I've also got a question about "current game date widget.xml". Anyone knows how to change a text colour to secondary? This file allows me to change that but... "secondary" value does not work. When I change it to white/black/etc. everything works except primary/secondary. Anyone can take a look on this? Would be nice. PROBLEM SOLVED!

@coolblooded, I'll take a look in a sec but everything should look decent... Here You go buddy - a few screenshots (1280x1024px):

rVe.png rVy.png rzo.png

rzA.png rzD.png rzq.png

This is looking really good. I do have one question though which may be too late to incorporate into the next version. In the club overview screen is it possible to have the city pics showing like other skins such as Vitrex and Flut skins. It is a feature that I like and think it would look great in your skin.

@Turbodave222 every skin will slower our game beacuse of more informations shown on certain screens but imho CFM is the one that shows everything needed really fast. 

About Your issue - would be nice if You can provide more info. Screenshot from CFM and a default skin would be enough.

@Alexpuk2002, I can add this as a mod for anyone who wants that.

Two questions 

1) will the new update be released today .

2) how can I make the background of inbox messages transparent rather than dark .for eg in vitrex skin ......I don't like any dark background specially when you are playing with backgrounds of various clubs and competition. M a noob so if anyone can give me detailed help I appreciate it a lot 

BTW I love your player profile page of the skin best one I have seen this year 

6 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@Turbodave222 every skin will slower our game beacuse of more informations shown on certain screens but imho CFM is the one that shows everything needed really fast. 

About Your issue - would be nice if You can provide more info. Screenshot from CFM and a default skin would be enough.

@Alexpuk2002, I can add this as a mod for anyone who wants that.

in this pic, my mouse was at "i'm very happy with", but it doesnt get highlighted like it is in normal fm skin, so that you know what you are going to click :)

highlight.png

13 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Manually clear cache and delete preferences. There's guides on here or you could just google it (if there's mention of the appdata folder you're on the right lines)

I have done this and the game still won't open. Just opens up to a white screen and then crashes. Infuriating!

@gclark90, as I said buddy - a few people uses this skin on their Macbooks without ANY problems. Also I can not really believe that any skin can "f**ked" Your game like this beacuse... if You delete a /skin folder everything goes back to default. For sure it is not a skin related issue. If it would be a skin problem I will get a lot of more posts like Yours...

16 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@gclark90, as I said buddy - a few people uses this skin on their Macbooks without ANY problems. Also I can not really believe that any skin can "f**ked" Your game like this beacuse... if You delete a /skin folder everything goes back to default. For sure it is not a skin related issue. If it would be a skin problem I will get a lot of more posts like Yours...

Then how do you explain my game working perfectly, then I load your skin, then it crashes and will no longer open?

Just now, gclark90 said:

Then how do you explain my game working perfectly, then I load your skin, then it crashes and will no longer open?

Close Steam and re open it. If it crashes your game, that's unlucky because it's working fine on my brothers mac.

@Alexpuk2002, @alex1234, I implement that city pic into CFM club overview panel. Here is a link to download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/79ou6cps67d3c6w/Club+Overview+Panel.rar. Hope it is going to work beacuse I'm not near my computer anymore and I can't check this...

@gclark90, buddy You better explain me why this skin works perfectly for every Macbook user except You... Try a "file check" or something like this in steam options, clear cache and try to put CFM Skin into Your files again...

@pikawa94 So I have shamefully stolen your match screen for my own skin which is just a light version of the base skin. I have copied over the panels/match folder into my panels folder but I am getting the following issue with the titlebar.

compressed.png

What controls the menubar highlighted in the screenshot above? It is the only thing that I cannot figure out how to get it to look like yours. I have copied the relevant graphics into to the correct folders but I am just struggling with this part. If you can point me to the xml that controls this then I will be able to follow the code to see where I am going wrong.

Love your skin by the way and looking forward to a light version when you get around to creating one.

4 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

@pikawa94 So I have shamefully stolen your match screen for my own skin which is just a light version of the base skin. I have copied over the panels/match folder into my panels folder but I am getting the following issue with the titlebar.

compressed.png

What controls the menubar highlighted in the screenshot above? It is the only thing that I cannot figure out how to get it to look like yours. I have copied the relevant graphics into to the correct folders but I am just struggling with this part. If you can point me to the xml that controls this then I will be able to follow the code to see where I am going wrong.

Love your skin by the way and looking forward to a light version when you get around to creating one.

I think it would be client object browser.xml

If you don't have it, download Notepad++ and load it up, use the find in files command, search the CFM skin folder using the name of one of the graphics, that should link you to it.

I have noticed a wee problem, see below:

In the top right corner, the button to move on to the next screen is missing. When I do go onto the next screen the button works fine! Only thing I changed is added the IBH panel provided on this forums, do you think that caused it?

AFC Wimbledon v Celtic_ Preview Match Analysis.png

Nice new version. One thing in my resolution 2560*1440. Look at the left logo in the background. there is a black background instaed of red. at the scoreboard in 3d match the same. could you please help? or say me how  i can role back to the scoreboard of your 0.6 version. i liked it realy. only to copy the match folder is not enough. the black background is there after copy the match panel from your version 0.6

http://imgur.com/a/gCPzc

@parsdaft1982, that is really weird. I'm almost 100% sure that everything works fine for me. I'll take a closer look into this. Have You tried to clear You cache?

@vonreichsm, hmmm... I think that I know why but could You please post here a screenshot of Your titlebar from v0.7 on Your resolution? How it looks like? I need to be 100% sure

@Alexpuk2002, yes there is a way. If I'll have a little bit of time I'll post it.

Archived