[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

Worth to create something like this for cut-out users?

WYlpGtI.jpg

zuuF8hr.jpg

Oh yes, please. However, I'm curious where would the status icons be placed and how would they look? Also where would additional player info (like when the players is on loan) appear?

On 5.11.2016 at 16:12, pikawa94 said:

I'll think about it beacuse like I said this one is problematic in coding and right now I haven't got any solutions in my head for that...

zyzoJhR.jpg

Like I said earlier whole layout is already done. It looks exactly like I want. Hope it's nice...

Got a small annoying bug... Maybe anyone of You got a solution for that...

Fn4oTtm.jpg

It happens right after skin reloading or game loading. Everything returns to normal after the entry to another tab...

If anyone is interested I can share my client object browser XML...

Did anybody got a solution of this bug with the number of news?

@D_LO_, Inbox icon and "Backroom Advice" are using the same ID to show the number of unread messages (id="ibic") and that's the problem. I just delete this bunch of code (it's nothing really important...):

<!-- the bit with the number of unread news (text) -->
    <widget class="button" id="ibic" height="20" width="20" size="7" alignment="centre_x, centre_y" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/notification/button" colour="black" wants_mouse_events="false">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="1" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="6" />

<record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="numb" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="text" />
      </record>
    </widget>

from backroom advice trigger button popup panel.xml and (at least) for me problem is gone. When I'm adding this code to the .xml file again the problem is back. Give me a call if this works or no...

@vonreichsm, delete whole skin folder and clear cache. Restart the game and put the CFM Skin 2017 folder as the only one in "skins" folder.

@LeeCutty

On 27.11.2016 at 12:40, pikawa94 said:

@deyno1903, there is a small guide on FMScout to change the opacity in CFM Skin.

It is really simple and it will take just a minute. First of all You need to open "CFM Skin 2017" folder located in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins. Then go to \panels\client_object\ and open "client object browser.xml" file. Locate a data shown on a screen below and change it to 0/10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100. Save file and reload skin.

hcaL1.jpg

1 hour ago, pikawa94 said:

@D_LO_, Inbox icon and "Backroom Advice" are using the same ID to show the number of unread messages (id="ibic") and that's the problem. I just delete this bunch of code (it's nothing really important...):

<!-- the bit with the number of unread news (text) -->
    <widget class="button" id="ibic" height="20" width="20" size="7" alignment="centre_x, centre_y" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/notification/button" colour="black" wants_mouse_events="false">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="1" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="6" />

<record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="numb" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="text" />
      </record>
    </widget>

from backroom advice trigger button popup panel.xml and (at least) for me problem is gone. When I'm adding this code to the .xml file again the problem is back. Give me a call if this works or no...

@vonreichsm, delete whole skin folder and clear cache. Restart the game and put the CFM Skin 2017 folder as the only one in "skins" folder.

Pikawa, is it possible to resize the width of these columns ?

The player names column is almost missing and those first on the left are too wide.

Oldham_Athletic_Nottingham_Forest_Tactic

Wonderful.:applause: 

But now looking at that picture, I'm wondering how it would look if you placed the club logo just above the cut out and to the right of the shirt? Would it look crowded? Is it even possible? Maybe there is more room there than we you currently have it. Just an idea....

8 minutes ago, yonko said:

Wonderful.:applause: 

But now looking at that picture, I'm wondering how it would look if you placed the club logo just above the cut out and to the right of the shirt? Would it look crowded? Is it even possible? Maybe there is more room there than we you currently have it. Just an idea....

wondering the same, it that space could be used with something

3 minutes ago, pedrosantos said:

wondering the same, it that space could be used with something

If you look at the drop down in that corner, the space is prob due to the container size for the other style pics, df11 etc under those options.

@yonko, @pedrosantos, @wkdsoul, this space is free. I can put right there whatever I want (space under the cut-out/DF11 icon, above the signature) but... I'm not a big fan of placing logos in every possible place of the skin. Just on this fragment we already got two logos - one on a titlebar and one inside the details. Maybe something else can be put right there? Any ideas? Of course I will put that logo above the face and I will show the result tomorrow. We will see...

5 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@yonko, @pedrosantos, @wkdsoul, this space is free. I can put right there whatever I want (space under the cut-out/DF11 icon, above the signature) but... I'm not a big fan of placing logos in every possible place of the skin. Just on this fragment we already got two logos - one on a titlebar and one inside the details. Maybe something else can be put right there? Any ideas? Of course I will put that logo above the face and I will show the result tomorrow. We will see...

I was just answering the guys question, the player overview for my skin is all done.. skinned that page first :) 

38 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

I got it. But my idea was to move the club logo from the details area to the place I mentioned because it looks like there is more space there and the logo could be a little bigger, which may make it look nicer. The details area already looks too busy with all the details there.

On 30/11/2016 at 22:08, pikawa94 said:

Pikawa, would it be possible to have a stadium pic here ?

Leicester_FC_Porto_Geral_Vista_Geral.png

10 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

This is the final look of "player overview panel" (at least for now) in 1920x1080px, 1600x900px and 1366x768px. With @yonko suggestion it looks even better than before. Thanks man.

v4pWqBN.jpg 8LDzMO5.jpg

W0h8Q10.jpg 3LVEOqE.jpg 

SCDqqkQ.png W97S8tb.png 

Nice. Like your style. It´s simple, but very nice. When do you mean you will release the new version?

@vonreichsm, dunno. I planned on Saturday/Sunday but... staff/manager overview is not done yet and I need all of that shirts in player overview panel in higher quality (for now I've got only this pattern for Manchester). Patres10 (from FMSlovakia, author of that FC'12 shirts) said that He is going to remake all that shirts for CFM Skin 2017 and they are going to be available in the end of this week so a lot of depends on him. Of course a BIG THANKS goes to Patres10 and his team for that work. Without him this idea should never happend!

@pikawa94, I'm happy to help with ideas and I'm glad you like how it looks. Not to be picky, and this is entirely up you, but I had a slightly smaller club logo in mind. Would it be easy to adjust the size of it in xml file by simple changing the value for width and height? What is it currently set at in terms of size?

8 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

This is the final look of "player overview panel" (at least for now) in 1920x1080px, 1600x900px and 1366x768px. With @yonko suggestion it looks even better than before. Thanks man

Please can you test 1280x1024 resolution also? ver. 0.3 is working well on narrow screen. Thanks

@Dynasty, this file goes to "/panels/teamhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/ctkt0lzf81bzl4f/Dynasty.rar I changed the position of this logo to left. If You want to change it again go to line 23 and replace value="left" with value="right" or value="centre"

<flags id="image_alignment" value="left" />

@pedrosantos, I can put a dropdown menu with a stadium picture in next update...

@Kabalyer, this file goes to "/panels/client_objecthttp://www.mediafire.com/file/4jfbf4f6ob44zbj/Kabalyer.rar

7 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@Dynasty, this file goes to "/panels/teamhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/ctkt0lzf81bzl4f/Dynasty.rar I changed the position of this logo to left. If You want to change it again go to line 23 and replace value="left" with value="right" or value="centre"

<flags id="image_alignment" value="left" />

@pedrosantos, I can put a dropdown menu with a stadium picture in next update...

@Kabalyer, this file goes to "/panels/client_objecthttp://www.mediafire.com/file/4jfbf4f6ob44zbj/Kabalyer.rar

If you think its a good idea, go for it :)

@pedrosantos, I'm going to say that I don't really like that kind of stuff beacuse I think that area when (for example) stadium appear can be used for more useful things like statistics, action zones, formations etc. Something that is useful for a manager so options like this are not going to be set as a default but... I can put it as an alternative option in drop down menu for players who really want it. That is not a problem :)

20 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

You can adjust the transparency if its a bit unreadable. or the comp logo makes a decent background too.  same with the club badges into the home/away stats panels. nut i' just keep it as above. 

Archived