[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I've noticed on the 2.1D is that there is no Social Feed manage button.

I've not picked up FM17 for a while and was struggling to think how do I change my Social Feed settings?

I change back to the original FM17 Dark skin and it's there in the bottom right a manage button.

So @pikawa94 please could you add a Social Feed manage button to save changing skins? Thanks.

EDIT - LMAO I found the manage button in the upper left of the central box by accident as I was clicking around the screen. :thup:

@StakkioMCFC, it is done but I'm not going to release it anyways. I'm bored of peoples saying s**t everywhere. "Use graphics from other users who give it for free, edit it and say that you do it.". "Most of the content was from other creators". I'm just done reading that even if that is not a truth. I spend so much time on this project and I'm simply done. It is not worth.

Of course v2 will be updated till the FM18 comes out. When will be the nearest update? Don't know yet. I'm trying to help Jeff with DF11 Facepack so dunno when I'll find a little spare of time. Hopefully fast. 

5 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@StakkioMCFC, it is done but I'm not going to release it anyways. I'm bored of peoples saying s**t everywhere. "Use graphics from other users who give it for free, edit it and say that you do it.". "Most of the content was from other creators". I'm just done reading that even if that is not a truth. I spend so much time on this project and I'm simply done. It is not worth.

Of course v2 will be updated till the FM18 comes out. When will be the nearest update? Don't know yet. I'm trying to help Jeff with DF11 Facepack so dunno when I'll find a little spare of time. Hopefully fast. 

Don't blame you mate. Keep your head up. :p 

edit - check email if you get a minute. have a question on the v2.1L. :thup: 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JonasThern said:

Does anyone knows how to put back the logos instead of the kits in the match screen? And another thing, i don't want to see the AI Roles & Duties on Formations Panel, how can i prevent this?

guide/mod for the first part in mikes sticky threads

21 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

guide/mod for the first part in mikes sticky threads

Yah thanks, i was already there, but was affraid to do something wrong. For the second part i copied the files from the previous version of the skin to the new. For the first part i'm trying to make it right. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi great skin thank you, I have used both 2.1D and 2.1L and everything looks great execpt when I play the 3d match only half of the top scorebar is showing. It doesn't matter what I do it won't display the whole bar. Any thoughts please?

6 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

Have you tried playing with the score-board height in the match full window.xml (in match folder within panels) 

Look for this line:

<!--slide-out scores-->
  <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" id="MHDr" file="match/match title bar score" height="120">

Don't forget to clear cache and reload skin for changes to take effect. Try a few heights... 

(make a copy of the panel if you're not confident with skinning in case you make an error you're incapable of rectifying) 

Hi thanks for coming back to me. That line is for the small scoreboard if you are in auto hide mode on the 3d match page. My problem is the matchday bar across the top. If you are in auto hide mode it shows at half time, at the moment it is only showing half the fixture.

<container class="plain_box">
              <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom, extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->

<container>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container id="main">
								<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle, extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
								<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container width="3"/>
								<!-- screen content area -->
								<container id="scca" auto_size="horizontal">
									<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0" />
								</container>
							</container>

<container>
								<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="msen">
									<record id="action_event">
										<flags id="event_id" value="ShSb" />
										<integer id="evfl" value="7" />
										<flags id="evtg" value="root" />
										<boolean id="width" value="160" />
									</record>
								</attachment>
								<attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="msex">
									<record id="action_event">
										<flags id="event_id" value="HiSb" />
										<integer id="evfl" value="7" />
										<flags id="evtg" value="root" />
										<boolean id="width" value="260" />
									</record>
								</attachment>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="-155,0" end_value="-155,0" duration="2" end_mode="hold_end" coord_mode="absolute_to_target" apply_to_mouse="true" />
								<animation class="translate_animation" trigger_start="ShSb" trigger_end="HiSb" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse_hold" coord_mode="absolute_to_target" apply_to_mouse="true">
								<!-- This is really just a normal slide out but some extra waiting is required at the end to compensate for a timing issue when pausing-->
									<list id="storyboard">
										<record interval="0.0" value="0,0" tween="ease_in_out" />
										<record interval="0.3" value="155,0" tween="linear" />
										<record interval="0.4" value="155,0" tween="linear" />
									</list>
								</animation> 
								<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side"  >
									<record id="object_property">
										<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
										<integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
									</record>
									<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MnuS" mode="1" value="true" set_property="FoHi" skip_if_null="true"/>
									<attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="160" set_property="widt" true_value="45" false_value="160"/>

</widget>
							</container>
						</container>

This is the code from your skin. Which part defines the auto-hide side bar? I tried to copy/paste, but didn't work out.

<container>
              <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom, extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />	  

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->
              <container id="main">
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle, extend" gap="1" offset="0" />

<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side" width="145">
				  <record id="object_property">
				    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
					<integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
				  </record>
				  <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
				    <list id="get_properties">
					  <record get_property="TTyp" test_mode="0" value="1" skip_if_null="false" />
					  <record get_property="FS  " test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
					  <record get_property="DRpg" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
					</list>
					<integer id="set_property" value="FoHi" />
				  </attachment>
				  <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="widt" true_value="45" false_value="145" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>
				</widget>				

<!-- screen content area -->
                <container id="scca" auto_size="horizontal">
                  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0" />
                </container>

</container>

This is the code from CFM skin. Which lines do I need to delete/replace, to make the sidebar to work as intended?

Thanks in advance, by the way :)

Thank you so much, D_LO_

It works perfect. It's not the first time I tried to change/create something in a skin, so now it's easier to read the panels. But I think I could not make it work, so thank you for your help. I'll see what changes you've made, to see what was I doing wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived