pikawa94

[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

593 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Brand new tactic overview + match in-between highlights + match both formations in v2.1 this weekend!

9gwtI.png    9gyLU.png

9gTsD.png

Edited by pikawa94

I am so excited for the scoreboard selector! thank you very much for including it :)

Posted (edited)

My news needed a revamp.. CFM is easily the best to incorporate stuff this year.. :)

591878d52591d_RyanFoxx_News.thumb.png.65e3d47deae15db4d14d0654408b4e4f.png

Edited by wkdsoul

Posted (edited)

These donations are getting too much....... !!!!!!!:herman:. Allright this is a great skin, but I think it is a shame for the whole community, that skinners are getting more and more greedy to get money from the users. I am really worried about the future!!! :(

Edited by bella699

1 hour ago, bella699 said:

These donations are getting too much....... !!!!!!!:herman:. Allright this is a great skin, but I think it is a shame for the whole community, that skinners are getting more and more greedy to get money from the users. I am really worried about the future!!! :(

So use the free one.

16 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

So use the free one.

I will do..... !!!!!

Would like to remove the instant result button, which code needs amending please?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

Would like to remove the instant result button, which code needs amending please?

I remember a convo with boxtobox explaining how to implement it, so reverse that. Just search for the thread.

EDIT: Here it is, don't worry about second half of thread.

Edited by D_LO_

On 14/05/2017 at 16:22, wkdsoul said:

My news needed a revamp.. CFM is easily the best to incorporate stuff this year.. :)

591878d52591d_RyanFoxx_News.thumb.png.65e3d47deae15db4d14d0654408b4e4f.png

Could you share your panel(s) code for this view style please?

1 hour ago, steveyisatard said:

How much will you donate to get this information??????????:D

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, bella699 said:

How much will you donate to get this information??????????:D

I'm getting tired of seeing your pointless, passive aggressive posts. You don't like donating, we get it, no one's forcing you. The vast majority of skins are still free to use so you're blowing it out of proportion.  @pikawa94 still provides a free alternative (which differs only slightly) anyway or better yet why not spend a month or two of your own time creating a skin and give it away to the public for limited gratitude and multiple repetitive questions/requests which have already been answered on here several times. Maybe once you understand the level of work required you might appreciate, even if you don't agree with, why some ask for donations. 

1 hour ago, steveyisatard said:

Competition news panel

Competition news item panel

Competition news item medium panel

If I remember correctly are the relevant panels for this page. As @wkdsoul has already alluded (and given the fact we are in the CFM skin thread) the panels can be obtained from this skin. The competition news panel is the primary panel so you can always search within for any other linked panels (i.e. ctrl+F "file=") 

NB: You will need to look for the graphic directory within competition news panel also to obtain the web-page background (ctrl+F "bordered box") and look for something like... boxes/.../.../... This will need to be copied across to the skin you're using too.

Edited by D_LO_

@steveyisatard, about deleting IRB:

v1.01:
Open /panels/client_object/client object browser.xml. Replace code between line 151 and 181 with this:

<container width="190"/>

v2.1:
Open /panels/client_object/client object browser.xml. Replace code between line 150 and 180 with this:

<container width="205"/>

Graphics for the competition news panel are somewhere in /graphics/boxes/custom/cfm/. Probably in folder /cfm competition news panel or something similiar to this.

Posted (edited)

Im making player backgrounds, logo's and other fm stuff how much can I charge for that?

I will also have a donation site so all people have to pay for my work and I hope ALL that make graphics do the same

great way we are going into NOT!

i'll been around seens the start of Manager and I don't like that we shall pay for fm graphics never hat been an issue

But it all started with Emil Debski and Vitrex skin such a shame

but hey easy way to make money

Edited by kennedfn

it's not the place to discuss in this thread. But if you do, just be fair, Gunzo charged for his work much earlier than Emil did. And even given the fact that I'm a bit concerned, too, every creator of content has the RIGHT to charge for his work. If you don't like it, just don't use it. There are several sites where you can find free stuff. I did donate cause I appreciate his work. I even only use some parts of his skin in my own "mixed skin"... 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, kennedfn said:

but hey easy way to make money

LOL this indicates you too do not appreciate what involved with creating a skin.

As skinning is so simple and not worthy of contributions I look forward to seeing all these new skinning enthusiasts' efforts on next year's iteration for free :brock:

Edited by D_LO_

Posted (edited)

Is there a way to fit the team names correctly? and lets say for example just add goal diferential, not against neither favor.

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 7.06.20 AM.png

Thank you very much.

Edited by br_sinched

On 5/16/2017 at 12:33, br_sinched said:

Is there a way to fit the team names correctly? and lets say for example just add goal diferential, not against neither favor.

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 7.06.20 AM.png

Another thing, is there a way to use the DS8 background superpack with this skin?  if so, what files needed to be replaced?

I would like to use the backgrounds and i cant for some reason.

Thank you very much.

I use the DS8 backgrounds with no problem in my graphics/pictures folder alongside this skin. Not in the skin folder itself.

1 hour ago, tyler16 said:

I use the DS8 backgrounds with no problem in my graphics/pictures folder alongside this skin. Not in the skin folder itself.

Yep, found out the reason 10 min ago, evidently it was my mistake, by overwriting the update folders of DS8 bg, all fixed, looking great now, i just increased the opacity in the boxes of the skin because i felt it was a little distractive now with these backgrounds.

I'm almost sure that Light v2 will comes out the next weekend or even earlier!

9epos.jpg 9eJDS.png

4 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

I'm almost sure that Light v2 will comes out the next weekend or even earlier!

9epos.jpg 9eJDS.png

Looking awesome! I am wondering if you going to do light version of this for FM Touch version?

@john1, I will do it for sure. I need to update an FMT skin to v2 anyways.

9 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@john1, I will do it for sure. I need to update an FMT skin to v2 anyways.

Looking forward to it :thup:

@pikawa94 I am using your player panels in my skin and I was wondering how easy it would be to make a couple of changes. I have attached the player overview pic below but I was wondering if you could help me with:

1. Would it be possible to add the media description of the player (eg experienced centre-back) to the first highlighted box on the left.

2. Could the season stats be moved to the bottom and the bottom boxes be moved to where the season stats are currently.

player.thumb.png.dd92da4dce7d4b57385012e12224a9ee.png

I'll say it again - the most impressive skin (well, skins now) I've had the pleasure of using. Best $5 I'll ever spend.

@pikawa94 I have downloaded the CFM skin from FM Scout but when I try to unzip the light skin after putting in the password I get an error saying the archive file is incomplete

Posted (edited)

Something I've noticed on the 2.1D is that there is no Social Feed manage button.

I've not picked up FM17 for a while and was struggling to think how do I change my Social Feed settings?

I change back to the original FM17 Dark skin and it's there in the bottom right a manage button.

So @pikawa94 please could you add a Social Feed manage button to save changing skins? Thanks.

EDIT - LMAO I found the manage button in the upper left of the central box by accident as I was clicking around the screen. :thup:

Edited by Phil Macklam

Ive donated, when will recieve my password to unlock the rar file for the skin

Love the skin but want to make one tweak to it. Can anyone tell me what to edit to get the form bars to look like in the Vitrex skin?

@StakkioMCFC, it is done but I'm not going to release it anyways. I'm bored of peoples saying s**t everywhere. "Use graphics from other users who give it for free, edit it and say that you do it.". "Most of the content was from other creators". I'm just done reading that even if that is not a truth. I spend so much time on this project and I'm simply done. It is not worth.

Of course v2 will be updated till the FM18 comes out. When will be the nearest update? Don't know yet. I'm trying to help Jeff with DF11 Facepack so dunno when I'll find a little spare of time. Hopefully fast. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@StakkioMCFC, it is done but I'm not going to release it anyways. I'm bored of peoples saying s**t everywhere. "Use graphics from other users who give it for free, edit it and say that you do it.". "Most of the content was from other creators". I'm just done reading that even if that is not a truth. I spend so much time on this project and I'm simply done. It is not worth.

Of course v2 will be updated till the FM18 comes out. When will be the nearest update? Don't know yet. I'm trying to help Jeff with DF11 Facepack so dunno when I'll find a little spare of time. Hopefully fast. 

Don't blame you mate. Keep your head up. :p 

edit - check email if you get a minute. have a question on the v2.1L. :thup: 

Edited by tyler16

Does anyone knows how to put back the logos instead of the kits in the match screen? And another thing, i don't want to see the AI Roles & Duties on Formations Panel, how can i prevent this?

1 hour ago, JonasThern said:

Does anyone knows how to put back the logos instead of the kits in the match screen? And another thing, i don't want to see the AI Roles & Duties on Formations Panel, how can i prevent this?

guide/mod for the first part in mikes sticky threads

21 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

guide/mod for the first part in mikes sticky threads

Yah thanks, i was already there, but was affraid to do something wrong. For the second part i copied the files from the previous version of the skin to the new. For the first part i'm trying to make it right.