[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm trying to bodge the "Overview > Profile" page into my own game and adding some panels, rather then using the whole skin.

The problem is I'm not very good at this and have run into a problem. I have no idea how to solve it.
I have copied and pasted a "fixtures and results" panel from an FM16 panel I used. However It just comes up mostly blank. It only shows the title and the hyperlink to to the fixtures page. Can anyone help?

This the text I pasted:

<container id="fxt3">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="348841" type="use" value="Fixtures and Results[COMMENT: title for the previous set of first team results on the club overview panel]" />
                <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />
                <widget class="fixtures_list_panel" id="fix3" file="fixtures list panel mini" >
                  <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="Tftm" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                  </record>
                </widget>
                <container>
                  <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="0" />
                  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" layout_children="true" inset="0" />
                  <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />
                  <widget class="link_button" auto_size="horizontal" section="TeFi">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="349169" type="use" value="View Fixtures[COMMENT: club overview; button which when clicked takes you to the club's affiliated clubs information page]" />
                  </widget>
                </container>
            </container>

This is how it turns out.
773ffeb2aba4d8ad8cd77f68a3030860.png

16 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@Kabalyer, dunno man. Delete all skins from "skins" folder, clear cache and put the fresh version of CFM Skin 2017 to a proper folder again. Should help for 100%

This problem is connected with a file that you have given me - client_obekt, but I do not know how to fix

@alexmorak, unfortunately not. I've got other priorities for now...

@willz71172, maybe today in like 30 mins but... probably still without manager/staff profile overview. Just a new player profile overview and a lot of graphical changes - new buttons, titlebar gets some colour changes and I've also added A LOT OF @2x images so right know skin is fully compatible with zooms 100%+.

15 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

v0.4 - http://www.fmscout.com/a-cfm-fm17-skin.html

Feedback appreciated as always. Still a lot of unrealised ideas in my head... Still a lot of things needs improvement...

:applause:very good, thank you for making FM better. Labels are gone in the side bar ?

As for my feedback, I would focus in issues about width.

Example 1 InBox News

Michael_Andrews_Recebidas_2.png

In this screen, the league table needs a bit more width to allow the team names to show in full.

Example 2 - News

Michael_Andrews_Noticias.png

Same here, I would say images are using too much space, so the left column could be a bit smaller to create space for the league tables on the right column.

Example 3- Staff panel

Rui_Barros_Geral_Perfil.png

Not sure what could be done here, but something that would fill the available space

And finally, I think it would be great to have a stadium pic in this panel

Sparta_Praha_FC_Porto_Geral_Vista_Geral.

Looks good, thanks Pikawa!

Maybe you've not come to adjusting this yet, you are probably planning to do so in due time: 

Your title bar with the bend upwards near the 'continue' button is really charachteristic for your skin. Would be nice if you could implement that in every available screen (in 3d match aswell!).  You can see the difference in 'presence' in the above post. All pics except the last have the CFM-title bar, which makes the last screen less 'strong' for some reason. 

Looking forward to the next update. And thumbs up for the stadium-pic suggestion above (in the way wkdsoul suggested).   

21 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

v0.4 - http://www.fmscout.com/a-cfm-fm17-skin.html

Feedback appreciated as always. Still a lot of unrealised ideas in my head... Still a lot of things needs improvement...

Great work as always!

One bug I've found is that when you click on a button in the team instructions page, it won't go green until you press ok, then come back into the page. As you can see from the image below, I have pressed 'Be More Disciplined' but it won't go green until I come back into the screen. I've tried deleting all skin folders and putting v4 back in as well as clearing cache and reloading but it's still the same.

b25753760d0ec0393299fb07e3311669.png

@willz71172, delete sidebar colours.xml from /settings/ and delete this code:

<!-- sidebar background -->
  <widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/sidebar/paper" scale_picture="true">
	<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="false" />
  </widget>  

from sidebar menu table.xml in /panels/generic/

12 minutes ago, j4y_z said:

Great work, but: see image.

This is on 1366x768, I think the newgen faces don't like the size of the player image that well.

Unbenannt.PNG

I understand you think this is a custom graphics/skin issue (with all respect pikawa) but believe it or not, this is the sloppy work of some people working for SI. It comes like that, out of the box, when you buy and install the game....unbelieveable, but true. I think they just released it, without really testing this years regens at all. It's bugged from top to bottom, and it doesn't really seem they care to fix it on top of that, as things like these were reported already on FM16, with no solutions seen on FM17, what so ever.

Just now, DimitriFromParis said:

I understand you think this is a custom graphics/skin issue (with all respect pikawa) but believe it or not, this is the sloppy work of the makers of the game. It was created like that out of the box....unbelieveable, but true. And it doesn't really seem they care to fix it on top of that. Let's see.

You seem to be right. I tried to resize the profile picture panel and no matter the size, the problem persists.

16 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@willz71172, oh, I forget about settings.xml... You need to open this file and edit a lines with human side bar and colour side bar. Change alpha="0" to alpha="255". Of course this will bring back a DEFAULT sidebar.

that didnt work either for the sidebar change colour

4 hours ago, willz71172 said:

that didnt work either for the sidebar change colour

there is a thread guide for this and one for the tab bar (that uses pretty much the same instructions).  sidebar is a fm16 guide, the tab bar thred is on page 2 at the top. 

sidebar - 

On 08/12/2016 at 19:03, pikawa94 said:

@pedrosantos, there is a hotfix that should help. Can You let me know if this works? Or anyone having that issue? Put client object browser.xml into client_object folder and sidebar menu table.xml into generic folder.

client object browser.xml

sidebar menu table.xml

Sorry for replying so late, but I got home just now.

Worked just great :) thanks

Hope you give it a go to those width suggestions 

@pedrosantos, great.

About Your suggestions:

1) Yea that can be done so easily. I will try to include that.

2) That is not CFM Skin panel. But anyways league tables got a same width so i can also include that.

3) Guess what I'm doing right now... Staff panel ;) For sure (this time) will be in v0.5

4) As I mentioned before I will add that stadium picture behind that match overview panel. Should looks fine.

@ommerson, I got some ideas about this but we'll see what can I do here. For sure (in near future) match titlebar will be in a 'CFM style' and for sure it will looks good :)

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

there is a thread guide for this and one for the tab bar (that uses pretty much the same instructions).  sidebar is a fm16 guide, the tab bar thred is on page 2 at the top. 

sidebar - 

still no joy in getting it too work could someone do it post files for me be appreciated

1 hour ago, pikawa94 said:

@pedrosantos, great.

About Your suggestions:

1) Yea that can be done so easily. I will try to include that.

2) That is not CFM Skin panel. But anyways league tables got a same width so i can also include that.

3) Guess what I'm doing right now... Staff panel ;) For sure (this time) will be in v0.5

4) As I mentioned before I will add that stadium picture behind that match overview panel. Should looks fine.

@ommerson, I got some ideas about this but we'll see what can I do here. For sure (in near future) match titlebar will be in a 'CFM style' and for sure it will looks good :)

never enough to thank you for your work :applause:(the same goes for all the skinning guys)

1 hour ago, willz71172 said:

still no joy in getting it too work could someone do it post files for me be appreciated

To change the sidebar color to the team color, first delete the replacements colors in the paper.xml at the folder where sidebar paper.png is and then open sidebar menu table xml and add red_replacement="primary" in the widget at line 6 after file=""

36 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@Wells, he can also just find this file /graphics/boxes/custom/interface/sidebar/paper.xml and change the red/blue_replacement to primary/secondary BUT he also needs to change the colour of the icons from white ;)

Yeah the menubar panel icons also needs to be secondary, I have done that already for my skin ;) 

oh and btw I used your icons, I was lazy to do mine, maybe later I will :p

m2qXPi.jpg

First of all congrats on a superb skin,this is definitely my fave..

I have a small tweak that i'm trying to do and I don't understand all the tech jargon so my apologies if this has been asked already..

I'm wanting to know if it's possible to move the club logo up a bit from behind the players head,and if so how please?

This is how it looks in my game..

Asier_Illarramendi_Overview_Profile.png

3 minutes ago, mano76jl said:

hi i have one problem i have dasz8 backgorund it shows up in squad etc but in inbox doesnt show how can i fix it

Screenshot_1.png

I think the inbox and manager home dont show backgrounds only the default images, if i recall.

@Thunder88, go to /panels/player/cfm and open player profile cutout.xml. Find this code:

<!-- Club logo -->
		<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="130" height="130" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="35" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="35" />

<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />
		</widget>	

and play with the "inset" values. 25 for both (top and right) should be ok.

@King Costly, there should be a value. What is Your resolution? Are You using zoom? Borderless or windowed? I will try to fit everything.

@mano76jl, I do not know man. I am not using that background pack. For sure I do not mess up anything there with backgrounds.

@vonreichsm, that is my fault - boxes background is to dark. I will change that in a future update. To solve it now - go to /settings and open settings.xml. Find this code (line 141):

<colour name="box_background" red="19" green="21" blue="24"/> 

and change it to:

<colour name="box_background" red="20" green="22" blue="25"/> 

That should help.

Archived