Sports Interactive Community

Is there a graph (or table) where I can see match attendance in my stadium over the season?  It would be nice to see how many fans are coming match by match, particularly as the club I coach is performing really well. Thanks.

Edited by phd_angel

No. But its a very good idea, would probably matter more to lower teams as attendance is a bigger influence in finance. 

not graph, but a table yes. Go into schedule, click on the headers and press insert, and add attendances. The go into filter, and click home games only. And hey presto, a table with all your home attendances in order throughout the season.

13 hours ago, chestermike said:

not graph, but a table yes. Go into schedule, click on the headers and press insert, and add attendances. The go into filter, and click home games only. And hey presto, a table with all your home attendances in order throughout the season.

Thanks, chestermike. I could add the attendance column, but can't find a home option in the filter. It's a big improvement. Cheers,