This game is rigged.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mavericktangoII said:
  1. You could make a film of this - Team slides into 41 different universes loses vital game in each one. The only way to break the cycle and return home is to finally win the game. How many different versions of yourself will you meet ?

Enh, it was funnier with Bill Murray as a tv reporter.

12 minutes ago, mavericktangoII said:
  1. You could make a film of this - Team slides into 41 different universes loses vital game in each one. The only way to break the cycle and return home is to finally win the game. How many different versions of yourself will you meet ?

Bring back Sliders and start series 6 with that episode.

57 minutes ago, mavericktangoII said:

Hiya Scott Bakula, Hiya pal!

22 hours ago, puffascruffowitz said:

Them's the breaks

In my first season with FM17 I lost the league title over the last 2 games, the FA Cup final, and the CL final. What I was hoping would've been a treble in my first season I won nothing. What did I do? Shut the game off and do something else for a couple of days. It's not that difficult.

Alright, Arsene Wenger, we know... 

10 hours ago, mavericktangoII said:

Ian MacDonald's Brasyl - a very weird book - does include a bit with former Brazilian goalkeeper Barbosa travelling into alternate universes to see worlds in which he didn't concede Ghiggia's winner and get blamed for the Maracanazo...

Tbf if your playing on key, you have zero right to complain. Extended gives you a fair amount of time to judge the way the match is going, if your being out played. Use contain until you've killed the other sides momentum. Then control, never go counter v a much better side too early on, in my opinion. Youve obviously exaggerated your reloads aswell. How can you even enjoy the game on key? You must have high expectations of your team to not be arsed to watch the game lol. 

39 minutes ago, Artin said:

So has anyone else downloaded the save game and beat United?

On my 3rd attempt I finally managed to crack the puzzle! I decided to go with a patient approach in my third attempt after losing 3 - 1 in my second attempt.

Not only did we win, but we won comfortably in my opinion. It was a bit rocky at times, but as the second half wore on, we started to play with more confidence and we defended really well I felt. The first half was very mixed, but I just reminded them at half time that we were the underdogs and they were expected to beat us.

It's true that they had many more shots, but I wasn't expecting anything less, but we matched them for possession, if not slightly better and we also took our chances well and created good chances, rather than erratic ones like Man Utd. On top of that, the player ratings at the end of the match speak for themselves and pretty much proves our dominance in the game as we averaged 7.44 vs their 6.82 which is pretty shocking.

Here is the save upload in case you fancy a glance at the tactic I used CybrSlydr

http://www.filedropper.com/brokencelta_1

It appears at least mikenevo was successful.

• 2 years later...
  • KUBI locked this topic

Archived