Regional Database 2017

nine_iron

OK not as verbose as previous years but...

Anyone doing anything? 

I plan to do Lincs & Humber from scratch but struggling to tackle the Hull dominance due to their recent PL money input and the vast difference to other clubs.

I feel I have a few options

1. Start a "sister" hull team with no players but all the same reputation and money.

2. Not add Hull at all but add all other local teams from the Hull area to represent the North of the Humber. See my usual league boundry (see appendix A)

3. Add Hull but take sever measures to balance them enough to ensure they lose equivalent games in the first season to Scunthorpe.

4. Leave things as they are and let them dominate for a few seasons.

Having skipped the last game I thought it best to start from scratch, also will be fun. I will also try and do Grimsby Boro in some detail, as I usual mange that team. I also populate Cleethorpes Town to some degree too.

So anyone else doing anything? 

I doubt I will do a signup but you never know next summer when things need a bit of variety.

Appendix A

http://imgur.com/a/uukG6

Sadly won't be doing anything this year. I hadn't played FM16 so bought 17, but there's just too much to do. I just want to pick a team, set the tactics, play the game, but it just wasn't fun to play with everything else going on. I know there's Touch, but you can't play custom database's with that. I refunded it. :(

• 3 months later...

Archived