Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM17: Liverpool FC - Heavy Metal Football

Wow so many posts since I've last been on too many to comment on, anyway all that play the full version how do you find transfers ? do you get value for money in terms of selling ?

Me and my mate both play touch version but struggle like crazy to get anything decent for players even really good ones

Wijnaldum worth £28M best offer i got was £10M, only great offer i got was £60m for origi and £37M for sturridge but that was them coming to me with a offer i never offered them out

Edited by lfc7

40 minutes ago, lfc7 said:

Wow so many posts since I've last been on too many to comment on, anyway all that play the full version how do you find transfers ? do you get value for money in terms of selling ?

Me and my mate both play touch version but struggle like crazy to get anything decent for players even really good ones

Wijnaldum worth £28M best offer i got was £10M, only great offer i got was £60m for origi and £37M for sturridge but that was them coming to me with a offer i never offered them out

I've found some offers in previous saves to be pretty good or what I deem acceptable. E.g. Can for either £70 or £90m in one save. Suppose it'd be more if they're bidding and you're not offering out?

Right, so finished first season - kind of disappointing as I finished 5th with Origi top scorer in league with 25 goals. Way too many draws and shock losses. Inconsistencies. Couts and Firmino said they'd stay without champs league as we only lost out due to goal difference. It was only towards the last two to three months that it started going downwards. Not  sure where the goals would come from if Origi wasn't playing well half the time, so will need to change that up - although more goals from midfield towards the end of the season. With loads more games due to Europa, I'll need a bigger squad - have already got Munian (£5m) and Pulisic (£8m) on cheap deals and got Parades (£22m)and Sanson (£7m) coming in  and also got Lincoln and Guidetti.

Will be looking to sell Sturridge and Matip and Klavan and get another defender and use one of the youngsters, like Sarr. But with more games, will have to see how it goes  really and depending on whether teams will come in for some of my players who will want to leave for champs league etc. 

Here's hoping for a better season!

So Southampton have come in with this offer for Firmino.

To coin a phrase "What are they smoking over there?"

Firminho.png

Juv have offered for Can, what is it with AI players offering under the value, but when I try to buy a player I have to offer double!  

can.png

Edited by Plastic_Road

2 hours ago, Plastic_Road said:

So Southampton have come in with this offer for Firmino.

To coin a phrase "What are they smoking over there?"

Firminho.png

Juv have offered for Can, what is it with AI players offering under the value, but when I try to buy a player I have to offer double!  

can.png

I hate this.  They offer a fraction of their value and if you reject it the player always demands a transfer or a new contract.  I wouldn't mind it if they would make a reasonable offer for an elite player who isn't for sale, but it's always at or under their value even after they include clauses like 50 league goals or winning the Champions League.

Edited by jakem016

3 minutes ago, jakem016 said:

I hate this.  They offer a fraction of their value and if you reject it the player always demands a transfer or a new contract.  I wouldn't mind it if they would make a reasonable offer for an elite player who isn't for sale, but it's always at or under their value even after you include clauses like 50 league goals or winning the Champions League.

Agreed.  One of the fees is winning the FA Cup, how likely is it that will happen?

Finished season 1 finished 4th means back in the champions league lost in the semis of both cups Sturridge was the start 37 goals in all comps & played 37 of the 38 league games which surprised me since hes injury prone  ill post my season 2 squad & transfers later on  

came on to have a mini rant about how hard it iss to get players to stay wih you and on the trouble trying to buy players and see there's a fair few posts already about it

driving me nuts. every time a club bids for one of my players and i reject they look to move regardless of whether the bid was even a fair amount for them or not.

i've finished my firt seaason and i managed to do the Domestic Treble and have gone 36 games unbeaten creating a new club record and still i'm struggling to buy and keep players!

it actually has me wanting to start again instead of continuing this save

stuck with it and have brought in Donnaruma for 30m, bazoer for 32m and Paredes for 20m + a number of regens to devepole.

going to give Wisdom a chance as Clynes back up and i have Charlie Taylor from Leeds bought back in Jan as Moreno's back up. Ruben Neves was brought in back in Jan as well.

On 24/12/2016 at 00:50, A Double K said:

I've found some offers in previous saves to be pretty good or what I deem acceptable. E.g. Can for either £70 or £90m in one save. Suppose it'd be more if they're bidding and you're not offering out?

Started a save on the full version

17 hours ago, glenn28 said:

Finished season 1 finished 4th means back in the champions league lost in the semis of both cups Sturridge was the start 37 goals in all comps & played 37 of the 38 league games which surprised me since hes injury prone  ill post my season 2 squad & transfers later on  

4 hours ago, Staf9 said:

came on to have a mini rant about how hard it iss to get players to stay wih you and on the trouble trying to buy players and see there's a fair few posts already about it

driving me nuts. every time a club bids for one of my players and i reject they look to move regardless of whether the bid was even a fair amount for them or not.

i've finished my firt seaason and i managed to do the Domestic Treble and have gone 36 games unbeaten creating a new club record and still i'm struggling to buy and keep players!

it actually has me wanting to start again instead of continuing this save

Well done lads :thup:

1 hour ago, MrMungo said:

Looking forward to seeing this guy develop

BPEj2m.jpg

:)

Finally get round to start the third season.

Had quite a manic time wheeling and dealing. Picked up some really excellent players along with Jankowski who joins Liverpool early next year.

I'm genuinely looking forward to this season a lot. I feel there's a LOT of really good young players, which hopefully will set us up for many seasons.

Along with Jankowski, I am especially excited about Kruse. Been struggling a bit in that position since Clyne left, but Kruse looks the real deal.

With a bit of luck, he could be an excellent signing.

As for the others, Coutts was an awful buy. Moment of madness!

Rose was not brilliant either, but wanted a young Brit back-up just in case, as I am a bit shy in CD areas.

Really happy with the rest of the signings though.

Now waiting for the injuries!

kVyeGl.jpg

AksM5Y.jpg

6 hours ago, MrMungo said:

Finally get round to start the third season.

Had quite a manic time wheeling and dealing. Picked up some really excellent players along with Jankowski who joins Liverpool early next year.

I'm genuinely looking forward to this season a lot. I feel there's a LOT of really good young players, which hopefully will set us up for many seasons.

Along with Jankowski, I am especially excited about Kruse. Been struggling a bit in that position since Clyne left, but Kruse looks the real deal.

With a bit of luck, he could be an excellent signing.

As for the others, Coutts was an awful buy. Moment of madness!

Rose was not brilliant either, but wanted a young Brit back-up just in case, as I am a bit shy in CD areas.

Really happy with the rest of the signings though.

Now waiting for the injuries!

kVyeGl.jpg

How does Penaranda look in your save? He can turn out ridiculously good

End of my transfer window in Jan 18 (second season)

I ended up selling Jetro Willems to R Madrid for a ridicously low price of £28m.  He was complaining about not being allowed to move.

I also bought Targett for £15m (£18.5m) which the fans aren't happy with.  Tried to sign Lewis Cook from Bournemouth but gave up after they wanted something like £60m for him!

One thing that is quite annoying is when you have a chat to a player and say that you will accept a bid if it meets your valuation the player is never happy with a higher valuation.

Eg Firmino wants to leave and is valued at £36m, I don't want him to leave so suggest £40m+ he doesn't seem to be happy unless it is £36m or lower! Anyone else had this problem 

53 minutes ago, Plastic_Road said:

End of my transfer window in Jan 18 (second season)

I ended up selling Jetro Willems to R Madrid for a ridicously low price of £28m.  He was complaining about not being allowed to move.

I also bought Targett for £15m (£18.5m) which the fans aren't happy with.  Tried to sign Lewis Cook from Bournemouth but gave up after they wanted something like £60m for him!

One thing that is quite annoying is when you have a chat to a player and say that you will accept a bid if it meets your valuation the player is never happy with a higher valuation.

Eg Firmino wants to leave and is valued at £36m, I don't want him to leave so suggest £40m+ he doesn't seem to be happy unless it is £36m or lower! Anyone else had this problem 

The whole transfer system is a joke to be honest.

You offer a team 40mil for a player, you get rejected, then someone like City sign him for 15mil.

CPU teams are willing to pay big money for players from other CPU teams, but not for yours.

Got knocked out in the play off of the champions leagues means im in the Europa league now 

has anyone ever given Klavan a fair go?

I'm on my 3rd save now, but never really given him a chance, but due to some long term injuries on my new save I've had to use him.  Well he is a rock in my back 4 and now 1st choice in CD!!

44 minutes ago, gmulv said:

has anyone ever given Klavan a fair go?

I'm on my 3rd save now, but never really given him a chance, but due to some long term injuries on my new save I've had to use him.  Well he is a rock in my back 4 and now 1st choice in CD!!

He made a couple of mistakes for me in some big games, but my rocks were Sakho and Lovren.

First game of 2nd season, 4-4 with Stoke...I was 2-0 up and then 4-2 up...sigh. Still have £193m to spend. Bought players for £150m but sold for £219m, including Firmino for £76m and Can for £70m, both to City. My biggest signing was £40m for Andre Horta.

Ryan Kent has potential to be a key player for my team...surprising but I've kept him. Have realised that Ojo hasn't developed as well as I'd of liked as I didn't really play him unfortunately, and due to some injuries. 

Edited by A Double K

Finished first Season.

Won the league cup and League :D

Liverpool_  Competitions.png

Stuck with 4-1-2-2-1 formation, just changing roles and team instructions depending on formations i was playing against.

Bought Lemar in on loan in Jan and hes done pretty well, can buy him for £9.25m as part of the loan, so may do that.

Liverpool_ Players Players.png

Dele Alli is unhappy that Spurs rejected a bid from me after i declared interest, so i think i should be able to get him at a good price.

Sterling was also unhappy too but now Klopp is Man Citys manager and hes not unhappy anymore. I would like him, English, young and homegrown at club. But think the price will be too high.

Sessegnon has already agreed a deal.

Increasing training and youth facilities, and also expanding stadium. Also increasing youth coaching budget and youth recruitment.

Will start pre-season shortly. And try to sell Milner, Lallana (did well this season), Mignolet, Karius, and some loaned players coming back.

Edited by Siven

11 hours ago, BoobyBlah said:

How does Penaranda look in your save? He can turn out ridiculously good

This is him at the start of the third season. He scored after 37 seconds in his debut!

mQOf8p.jpg

Everytime I start a new save, I already know I will be getting rid of..

Milner
Leiva
Mignolet
Karius
Lallana

Now, sad part if, I am lucky to even sell those players or if I do, it will be for peanuts.

Just started new save, got rid of Sturridge first day to maximize his sale money. I usually wait a season or so but only been able to get 20mil for him then, got 40mil first day.

5 hours ago, eastley said:

Everytime I start a new save, I already know I will be getting rid of..

Milner
Leiva
Mignolet
Karius
Lallana

Now, sad part if, I am lucky to even sell those players or if I do, it will be for peanuts.

Just started new save, got rid of Sturridge first day to maximize his sale money. I usually wait a season or so but only been able to get 20mil for him then, got 40mil first day.

I'm the same except for Mignolet he always plays well in FM but for the odd mistake.  

The fans normally get the ump when you sell milner and leiva too!

I never sell Milner. His experience is invaluable for my youngster-team, and he can cover so many positions and roles. After the first season, I negotiated a new contract that lowered his wages by 30%, which solved the main problem with having him in the squad, imo.

I got 30M for Lallana after first season, as he was a first-team regular and star player for me. I really didn't want to sell him, but he wanted out.

Sold Mignolet for 16.75m at the start of the 2nd season. It was part of the loan agreement with Milan after i bought Donnaruma from them for 18m at start of first season.

Sold Karius for £20m too. Though im kinda worried if Ward will be good enough as backup.

Long-term lurker here! It's almost end of the 2nd season and I was wondering how is Woodburn developing for you? Is he going to be a star? Trent Alexander-Arnold is going to be fantastic player (http://imgur.com/HQ2A6eZ)!

End of the first season and start of the second season I sold Lallana, Origi, Mané, Leiva, Ings, Markovic, Klavan, Sturridge and Lovren. Transfers in: Ruben Neves, Kelechi Iheanacho, Kristoffer Ajer, Daniel Rugani, Paco Alcacer, Dele Alli, James Ward-Prowse and Ryan Sessegnon. 

I usually play with 4-3-1-2 tactic (mc mc mc amc st st).

First season I won Premier League but nothing else. Second season is almost over and I have a good chance to win Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League. 

Edited by mefirst

So how's the big teams been doing in your saves? Any surprises?

For me, they've finished like this:
Arsenal: 4, 4, 4
Chelsea: 6, 6, 5
LFC: 3, 1, 1
Man U: 1, 2, 3
Man C: 2, 8, 8
Spurs: 5, 3, 2

After 10 games of my fourth season, Chelsea seems to have found their stride again, Man U's still up there, Arsenal's 4th as always. Spurs are having some problems at 6th, and City can't string together anything and are currently in 14th spot. I am really, really hoping to persuade Stones and Sterling to come to Liverpool from there, so I hope that they stay there.. :p

50 minutes ago, ThunderZtormDK said:

So how's the big teams been doing in your saves? Any surprises?

For me, they've finished like this:
Arsenal: 4, 4, 4
Chelsea: 6, 6, 5
LFC: 3, 1, 1
Man U: 1, 2, 3
Man C: 2, 8, 8
Spurs: 5, 3, 2

After 10 games of my fourth season, Chelsea seems to have found their stride again, Man U's still up there, Arsenal's 4th as always. Spurs are having some problems at 6th, and City can't string together anything and are currently in 14th spot. I am really, really hoping to persuade Stones and Sterling to come to Liverpool from there, so I hope that they stay there.. :p

Chelsea are struggling on mine; 8th the last 2 seasons. They seem to have picked up a bit though, as I couldn't beat them when they had 2 players sent off! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

The other 5 have all been in the top 5 positions.

9 hours ago, MrMungo said:

Chelsea are struggling on mine; 8th the last 2 seasons. They seem to have picked up a bit though, as I couldn't beat them when they had 2 players sent off! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

The other 5 have all been in the top 5 positions.

On my in the second season after 29 games Utd are 12th and City are 8th both have little chance of qualifying for Europe

23 hours ago, ThunderZtormDK said:

I never sell Milner. His experience is invaluable for my youngster-team, and he can cover so many positions and roles. After the first season, I negotiated a new contract that lowered his wages by 30%, which solved the main problem with having him in the squad, imo.

I got 30M for Lallana after first season, as he was a first-team regular and star player for me. I really didn't want to sell him, but he wanted out.

How on earth did you get him to reduce his wages.  I'm trying to do this ans he wants key player at 200k per week :(

February 2020, transfer window just closed.

Grabbed John Stones for £50M after I had spent a good year on unsettling him. Out went Butland for £20M (he wanted out as he couldn't compete with The Don), Gomez for £33M (again, couldn't compete with Rugani, Matip and Stones + several bigger talents on the way) and Guidetti for £20M (bad buy, but at least I didn't lose money on him.)

18 hours ago, carlowsaint19 said:

I'll post a screenshot of Woodburn later, just sold him for 54m on my save.

After how many seasons?

Edited by jmc1980

Going to start again. want to keep this squad together as much as possible and develop it with only a couple of signings a season. 

with the way the game is unhappy players will have to be sold but i'll push the boat out a bit more on contracts to keep players at the club. should be easier once European football is gotten to balance out the game time as in season 1 unless you get to both cup finals the games are too spread out to allow for rotation.

will also look at signing HG players for the squad roles and no transfers until the jan window

I really dont know what to do with Lucas and Milner.

Just started 2nd season, Lucas is backup at best, and hes an excellent tutor....but his wages are just too high to keep him for that. And i have Alli, Hendo, Can, Maia and Hughes ahead of him places.

Milner wont get a look in for any Midfield positions or left back (Moreno is fantastic on mine, and Augustinssen as backup). So im training him to be a right back, backup to Clyne with Trent as young RB, but again his wages are just way too much for a backup.

Think i will have to sell them both.

First Transfer window in season 2 is over.

Currently top of league after a crazy crazy 6-3 win over Man city. Klopp in their new manager.

Bought:

Ryan Sessegnon 9.5m  . Young English Left back. Potential great.

Reiss Nelson 15.5m . Young English Winger. both wings. Potential great.

Christian Pulisic 18.5m . Young American Winger, both wings. Potential good player and gave me a good merchandising boost as i got an American affiliated club in season 1.

Jeroen Zoet 4.9m . Backup Keeper as i didnt trust Ward.

Muniain for Free. Just going to loan him out and then sell on for profit.

Dele Alli 35.5m. Unsettled him at end of season 1 and he eventually asked for transfer :D

Very happy with these signings. Alli has started the season on fire too with 4 goals and 3 assists in 7 games.

Sold:

Mignolet 16.75m to Milan . Fee was set in his loan from Season1.

Karius 20m to Marseille. 

Flanno 12m to West Ham. Very happy with this fee.

Wisdom 11m to Wolfsburg. Also very happy with this.

Bogdan 3.9m to Saint etienne.

Klaven 4.9m Man City.

Lucas 9.75m to Middlesborough on transfer deadline day. He would never play, though hated to sell as he is a great tutor and i like him.

Lallana 25m to PSG. Dele Alli took his place. 

And the most amazing transfer....Markovic 38m to Dortmund. After i bought Pulisic from them, they came in for him, and i managed to negotiate to 38m. Amazing.

Sold a bunch of reserves and released some too. Then loaned out Grujic, Preciado and a couple of others. Loaned out Ward to Norwich with a 5.5m optional fee too as no one would buy him.

Staff wise i bought back Borrell as a coach.

Rejected a 40m bid for Moreno as he is amazing for me.  Also rejected a 50m bid for Mane. He wanted to speak to me afterward, but i managed to convince him to stay by saying he wouldnt get enough game time for Barca, and he thanked me :D

Sticking with 4-1-2-2-1 formation, Beat Arsenal 3-0 to win Community shield, currently 6/6 wins in the league and beat Basel 5-1 in first Champions league game.

Alli is on fire, and Origi has 11 goals and 5 assists in 8 games!

Anfield has been upgraded to 58,800 capacity now, and training and youth facility upgrades are almost complete.

Edited by Siven

10 hours ago, Staf9 said:

Going to start again. want to keep this squad together as much as possible and develop it with only a couple of signings a season. 

with the way the game is unhappy players will have to be sold but i'll push the boat out a bit more on contracts to keep players at the club. should be easier once European football is gotten to balance out the game time as in season 1 unless you get to both cup finals the games are too spread out to allow for rotation.

will also look at signing HG players for the squad roles and no transfers until the jan window

Also thinking of starting again. Want to play more games to the younger players but like you said, need to get to the cup finals to give them some game time. But only going to sign a few players and see how it goes. 

Think I'll sell Ings so that Woodburn is able to get some game time. Still going to be signing some other younger players. 

2nd Dec 2017. Beat Man Utd 2-0

Origi : 17 games, 21 goals (7 pens), 12 assists, 9 PoM, 8.52 avg rating.  Now injured and out for 3 months :(

2nd season finished.  Nearly threw away a 10 point lead at the top of the table.  Managed to hold off Spurs.

Won the FA Cup too, (two seasons in a row now)

Andre Silva finished as top scorer with 43 goals (27 league goals)

Decisions to make now, Firmino, Wihnaldum, Lallana not playing well.  I'm thinking of selling them, but who to replace them with?

I'd like Lewis Cook from Bournemouth in CM but not sure about AM(R)/(L) any recommendations?

Jan transfer window in 2nd season, Rugani was unhappy at Juve so i have snapped him up for 26m

Now i need to sell either Sakho or Matip. Leaning to Matip due to his low workrate.

Thoughts?

Edited by Siven

Just won the league on GD from Utd was touch & go was a pt ahead going into the last game i lost that game thought i was gone but Utd drew there last game 

Right. My fourth season in charge has ended. The league was a record-beating awesomeness with 33 wins and 5 draws, making me win it with 22 points margin to second-placed Man U:
yq8u1X.jpg

I also won FA Cup, Club World Cup, Super Cup, Charity Shield. Lost 2-1 to FC Bayern in the CL final, but I'm pretty happy with the haul in general :p

Some of my young talents are properly breaking through now. Trent Alexander has taken over from Clyne on Right-back, while Wilfried Thomas is my first-choice backup for Firmino.

Lucas Moura has been sold off to give space for my next big talent, Pau Nevado, in the first team squad:
aPHcXE.jpg

I have a boatload of talents who are having a hard time getting work permits, which annoys me endlessly, as I'd love to get several of those kids in my squad. I've decided that I need to slowly starting cleaning them out if it doesn't seem like there's any realistic chance of them ever getting a work permit.

First one to go is goalie Soumahoro. He has a wp now, but has been refused a new one whenever I try to renew his contract, so off to Sassuolo he goes for £8M. Pretty decent profit, as I bought him for £750k two years ago. 

On 23/11/2016 at 03:34, Nazdroid3000 said:

Has anyone had luck with Coutinho? I see other people are having the same problem as me....

• Does he play better in the AMC position rather than AML?
  • Is he best as a IF or AP?
  • Does 'shoot less' PI help?
  • Can he unlearn the PPM 'shoot from distance'?

I love him in real life but on this game he's not working :(

Saw this after a loooong time, but I'll post my experience with Coutinho. He played very well -almost real life level- as an ML, Wide Mid (Attack) with several P.Is such as Cut Inside, Stay Narrower and Dribble More.

Here are his stats in my beta save. He's the third leading scorer, first in Assists and First in Man of the Match awards.

Philippe Coutinho as a Left Wide Midfielder (Attack)

On 29/12/2016 at 15:59, carlowsaint19 said:

I'll post a screenshot of Woodburn later, just sold him for 54m on my save.

Sold at the start 0f 22/23 season when he was 22 to SLB who sold him onto Monaco in Jan. In the last season he was injured frequently and the regens had surpassed him. Never made many starts to me but I tried to give him plenty of games in the first few seasons to allow him to develop.

Ben Woodburn_ History Career Stats.png

Ben Woodburn_ Overview Profile.png

Who did you tutor Woodburn with? I'm having a hard time getting his determination up, he's gone from 5 to 7 in 18 months. It didn't help that he was injured for 5 months and also that Coutinho has been pissed off for the last 6 months so can't be used as a tutor either.

36 minutes ago, SuperStevieG said:

Who did you tutor Woodburn with? I'm having a hard time getting his determination up, he's gone from 5 to 7 in 18 months. It didn't help that he was injured for 5 months and also that Coutinho has been pissed off for the last 6 months so can't be used as a tutor either.

Can't remember who exactly to be honest, but I think some of his stats are random so his determination might have been higher in my game when I started. I did bring in Kuyt and some other model pros so these would have been used to get him the best determination and personality possible.

Just lost Continho for 4 months & rejected a 54 mill offer from Barcelona i asked for 80 mill they pulled out of the deal 

Struggling with Liverpool here. Couple of questions:

1.) Can't get anything out of Coutinho. Where are people playing him?

2.) I can't score goals for the life of me- rotating Firmino, Coutinho, Origi, Felipe Anderson and Berardi in a front three with one IF, one Winger and a F9/CF. Nothing is working. Hep!

Had a shocking 4 match run where I dropped 7 points in the league aswell as losing a CL match to Wolfsburg, but other than that been unbeaten all year.

Go figure.

5 points behind Arsenal (but reasonably comfortable in 2nd) as we move into December; if they get a similar bad run, we may be in with a chance, but it's not looking too promising at the moment.

The matches in December look alright though, so hoping to claw some points back.

In the CL, managed to beat Athletico Madrid home and away, and assuming I can beat Wolfsburg, I will finish top of my group.

However, with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Paris SG all going to finish 2nd in my group, i am half tempted to risk it and play for second....

Firmino has been superb for me, standout so far. Almost a goal per game. Other than that, have some fine youths on the way through, which are the highlights of my season so far!

Got 50m to spend in January transfer window - trying to unsettle Clyne as Walker is not up to it, but it's more out of hope than expectation.

Klopp is still at Chelsea, but they still are struggling badly lingering in about 9th place.

On 1/3/2017 at 00:24, lfctm98 said:

Struggling with Liverpool here. Couple of questions:

1.) Can't get anything out of Coutinho. Where are people playing him?

2.) I can't score goals for the life of me- rotating Firmino, Coutinho, Origi, Felipe Anderson and Berardi in a front three with one IF, one Winger and a F9/CF. Nothing is working. Hep!

He is actually playing very well for me at present.  Took him about 7-8 games to really get going, but I now have 9 goals and 12 assists from him in Jan season 1 from inside forward (support) on the left.

If you can sign him Thomas Lemar has been a revelation for me since asking to leave Monaco - I picked him up for 10m and now has made the AMC position his own.  12 goals and 10 assists in an amazing 10 games so far!!

Looks like he is going to be a gem!!

also in terms of goals I'm finding as I mentioned both my inside forwards and AMC are banging them in, I also rotate Origi/Strurridge and they have 14 goals a piece in Jan playing as CF (attack)

I play quite attacking with 2 ball winning midfielders which seems to balance things nicely, but I do concede a few, but generally outscore the opposition :)

Edited by gmulv