Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM17: Liverpool FC - Heavy Metal Football

Has anyone checked to see their FFP status for next season's UCL? I'm in Jan of my 1st season and I was going to make an offer for a player and I was notified that we're projected to fail the FFP regulations for next year's Champions League.  I only have a 20 million net spend this year and I'm well under our wage/transfer budgets.  I have like 400,000 left in wages and 37 million in transfers left.  Also, my DOF keeps making 20 million pound offers for other players that I eventually withdraw.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Contracts are interesting, I had firmino talk to me about moving to psg as they could offer higher wages! So I asked him what he wanted expecting some silly amount.

he came back with 125k per week with no real change to his bonuses and an 80m release fee.

i actually thought that was pretty reasonable considering what I have been reading!

needless to say I signed him to a new 5 year deal!

I draw Man United at home in the opening game of the season every single time. EVERY. SEASON.

I just won a treble of cups (League, FA Cup and Euro Cup) in 2018, United won the League and Champions League.  So my season start now looks like this:

N 11th August V Man United Community shield. 

N 14th August V Man United European super cup.

H 18th August V Man United Premier League.

A bit peeved to be honest. I'm not joking when I say that I've drawn them at home every time in the first match, and it's farcical.

Origi scored in the first eleven seconds of my match against league leaders Arsenal.  I was fully expecting to get a notification about this in my inbox that I had broke some kind of record in the Premier League for fastest goal ever, but to no avail.  Robbie Fowler use to have the fastest goal ever, but in real life it was broken this season.  By Mane, if I remember correctly?

This is a goal by Winaldum, to complete his hattrick.  I'd thought I'd upload it because he scored after dribbling from the halfway, after he tackled an opponent.  Love it when attackers tackle and break up play against opposition defenders and go on to score.  Unfortunately, when I saved the video, it only him showed him running from about half the way.  

syns6g.jpg

Since I've been using this tactic against the match against Tottenham, I haven't lost a match in the league.  Lost one match in the FA after fielding a weakened team, had loads of matches against Watford this season.  Reduced the gap between my team and the top of the league from 12 points to just six at the moment, with about twelve games to go.  I will be impressed if the team manages to win the league because although this tactic is good, I only created late on in the first part of the season, whilst I was experimenting with other tactics. 

24w4nyc.jpg

Here's how the league stands.  ^^

Signed Fabregas and Leko so far.   It took ages for the High Tempo to be trained to accomplish, about half a season even though I had two days on match training the whole time.

15 hours ago, gmulv said:

Contracts are interesting, I had firmino talk to me about moving to psg as they could offer higher wages! So I asked him what he wanted expecting some silly amount.

he came back with 125k per week with no real change to his bonuses and an 80m release fee.

i actually thought that was pretty reasonable considering what I have been reading!

needless to say I signed him to a new 5 year deal!

Yeah, Origi been playing well for me and improving in training.  Is on fairly lower wages compared to the rest, he wanted to talk about wages, so I asked Kenny Dagliesh to talk to him, then after that he just wanted to focus on helping the team.  Dalgiesh is set in the staff responsibilities to handle first team contract negotiations.  

I have just started my career save, having major problems with spurs bidding my players and unsettling them. so far Lovren and Emre Can is unhappy. I tried to find a replacement but my targets are uninterested from lack of European Football. So far I have bought Will Hughes and Tyrone Mings they are both backups. Kinda frustrating have the cash but no quality to spend on. and so many Injuries at start. anyway lets see where we head to, I`m still in pre-season of first season. Trying to fine tune my tactic and shape the coaching staff. 

How do you guys manage to win the league with Liverpool? I cannot for the life of me do it.

I was using a friends tactics set last season. One he won the league with and has had loads of success with Milan using as well (multiple titles and champions leagues). We won 3 cups easily but could not get top of the league because my entire team was "nervous" every time we had the chance. Seems so ridiculous.

I mean virtually every player was nervous and refused to take that last step to the top. Lost the title to United in the last couple of matches because every player was "very nervous" no matter what I said or did. So damned frustrating. :(

3 hours ago, ..Valhalla.. said:

How do you guys manage to win the league with Liverpool? I cannot for the life of me do it.

I was using a friends tactics set last season. One he won the league with and has had loads of success with Milan using as well (multiple titles and champions leagues). We won 3 cups easily but could not get top of the league because my entire team was "nervous" every time we had the chance. Seems so ridiculous.

I mean virtually every player was nervous and refused to take that last step to the top. Lost the title to United in the last couple of matches because every player was "very nervous" no matter what I said or did. So damned frustrating. :(

On this occasion it's not your tactics....... It's your friends.

In all seriousness though just keep trying. Use the tactics forum. Cleon, Rashid. Herne and Wwffan have some great threads and advice. Use them and build your own tactic and team.

I've enjoyed that more than a downloaded tactic. Takes some patience but ultimately satisfaction when you are successful. 

7 hours ago, turmania said:

I have just started my career save, having major problems with spurs bidding my players and unsettling them. so far Lovren and Emre Can is unhappy. I tried to find a replacement but my targets are uninterested from lack of European Football. So far I have bought Will Hughes and Tyrone Mings they are both backups. Kinda frustrating have the cash but no quality to spend on. and so many Injuries at start. anyway lets see where we head to, I`m still in pre-season of first season. Trying to fine tune my tactic and shape the coaching staff. 

This has happened to me, so you're not the only one. They've unsettled the 3 best players I plan to build the team around.  Coutinho, Firmino and Clyne! I have promised all 3 i'll qualify for champions league football this season so if i do that they'll be happy. I have also had injury problems, Ings is out for 8 months so thats not unrealistic is it? i'm also stuck on who i want to sign because i dont have any european football

On 11/11/2016 at 21:31, jakem016 said:

Has anyone checked to see their FFP status for next season's UCL? I'm in Jan of my 1st season and I was going to make an offer for a player and I was notified that we're projected to fail the FFP regulations for next year's Champions League.  I only have a 20 million net spend this year and I'm well under our wage/transfer budgets.  I have like 400,000 left in wages and 37 million in transfers left.  Also, my DOF keeps making 20 million pound offers for other players that I eventually withdraw.  Anyone else experiencing this?

In my save we were projected to fail the FFP for the Champions League also. Sold Sturridge for £18m (Doesnt play but also thought FFP would be serious.) Won the league too so now passing on both fronts. May be worth waiting it out, depending on your league position.

1 hour ago, ryan_wxm11 said:

In my save we were projected to fail the FFP for the Champions League also. Sold Sturridge for £18m (Doesnt play but also thought FFP would be serious.) Won the league too so now passing on both fronts. May be worth waiting it out, depending on your league position.

We are top of the league after 28 games.  A Chinese team bid 17 million pounds for Lucas at the beginning of the January transfer window and I accepted it.  This was before I was aware of the FFP situation.  Once I became aware, I turned around and sold Milner for 8 million up front and 3 million over 24 months to Lazio, but had to pay 40k/week of his wages.  This seemed to resolve the problem as I was predicted to be compliant.  However, several of our sponsorships expired on 2/1/16 and have not yet been removed and now I am once again predicted to fail FFP by like 10 million.  I don't know if this happens to everyone, but I have no idea how I can possibly be failing.  I have a net spend of 11 million and my wages are 500,000/week below budget (spending like 2.2 million/week).  I have almost 50 million left in the transfer budget too.  I suspect that we'll at some point announce new sponsorship links and that will resolve it, but it's extremely frustrating considering I promised Phil that we'd be in the UCL next season and I haven't been irresponsible financially.  Either way, I plan to sell Lallana as soon as the season ends to open a 1st team spot for some youngsters, but I shouldn't have to do it.  

Coutinho's PPM long shots, do you feel he try's too many long shots in you're game that spur alot of chances?

1 hour ago, Davey Boy said:

Coutinho's PPM long shots, do you feel he try's too many long shots in you're game that spur alot of chances?

Yeah I've got him 'shoot less' in player instructions. It's helped.

Hi guys, long time since I've posted on here since I stopped playing FM16 a long while ago.

I disabled first transfer window as I kept buying too many players that I knew what to do with, so will see how it goes. Pre-season has been going well so far but it's against relatively unknown teams so winning easily, not getting too excited about that. 

Lovren and Coutinho, as mentioned by others, want to leave for Spurs but I said I'd get champs league but as no-one can buy, seems it should be fine until Jan. 

Origi has just gotten injured for 2-3 weeks but I think i have enough cover up top, lacking in defence as Matip got injured, but Gomez is back soon and Sakho in a week or two. 

Three more friendlies until my first PL game against West Brom, followed by Man City...

Using Stewart as my covering LB, with Milner and Klavan and Gomez also able to play there, so should be fine I hope. 

Edited by A Double K

Started the season well so far including 4-0 over united & 5-0 over Chelsea Firmino already 5 goals playing as the false 9 & in september 

On 11/12/2016 at 21:08, turmania said:

Same here, Lovern wasn't happy but after a few weeks he dropped it. Emre Can handed in a transfer request and I rejected, he's not happy but I think over time he will get over it. I'm saving all the money we have so that by the end of the season we should have a lot and (hopefully) we'll have qualified for European football so then the next window better players should be interested in us. 

Saying that... I spend ALL of my Saturday setting up my save and got everything perfect... on Sunday I turned my laptop on and something has happened to Windows, I can't click anything... I'm going to have a breakdown I think. I have another laptop but may need to upgrade the graphics card... if I can somehow get back onto Football Manager on my broken laptop, is there a way I can transfer my save to a different laptop??

37 minutes ago, Nazdroid3000 said:

Same here, Lovern wasn't happy but after a few weeks he dropped it. Emre Can handed in a transfer request and I rejected, he's not happy but I think over time he will get over it. I'm saving all the money we have so that by the end of the season we should have a lot and (hopefully) we'll have qualified for European football so then the next window better players should be interested in us. 

Saying that... I spend ALL of my Saturday setting up my save and got everything perfect... on Sunday I turned my laptop on and something has happened to Windows, I can't click anything... I'm going to have a breakdown I think. I have another laptop but may need to upgrade the graphics card... if I can somehow get back onto Football Manager on my broken laptop, is there a way I can transfer my save to a different laptop??

Did you save it to the cloud or the laptop?  If it's a cloud save then there will be no problems.  You can just download fm17 to the new laptop and continue your save.  If not, can you restart the laptop into safe mode?  If so, you could do that and then upload the save file onto a usb and transfer that to your new laptop.  

2 minutes ago, jakem016 said:

Did you save it to the cloud or the laptop?  If it's a cloud save then there will be no problems.  You can just download fm17 to the new laptop and continue your save.  If not, can you restart the laptop into safe mode?  If so, you could do that and then upload the save file onto a usb and transfer that to your new laptop.  

Saved onto my laptop :( 

I've brought my laptop into my work to get our IT Department to have a look at it. If I can get it working again I'm going to be worried when playing this save in case the laptop breaks again and all my hard work is gone... so If I continue this save on my current laptop I could save onto Cloud which would mean that if the laptop did break, I could download Football Manager on another laptop and be able to load the save right?

Edited by Nazdroid3000

20 minutes ago, Nazdroid3000 said:

Saved onto my laptop :( 

I've brought my laptop into my work to get our IT Department to have a look at it. If I can get it working again I'm going to be worried when playing this save in case the laptop breaks again and all my hard work is gone... so If I continue this save on my current laptop I could save onto Cloud which would mean that if the laptop did break, I could download Football Manager on another laptop and be able to load the save right?

Yeah.  You can download fm on a couple of devices (I'm not sure exactly how many) using your steam account.  Then, if you use a cloud save, you can download that save onto any device that you are using that is linked with your steam account.  

Edited by jakem016

3 minutes ago, jakem016 said:

Yeah.  You can download fm on a couple of devices (I'm not sure exactly how many) using your steam account.  Then, if you use a cloud save, you can download that save onto any device that you are using that is linked with your steam account.  

Awesome, thanks so much!

Are there any requirements/limits to using Cloud? I take it obviously i'll need to be connected to the internet when saving.

Not that I know of.  I usually save the game to my laptop, but I occasionally upload it to the cloud as well in case anything happens.  I know that you can only download fm onto a set amount of devices, but I'm not sure of how many (I think it's like 3 or 4).  Also, there is a set amount of data that you can upload, but I'm not sure of how much.  

Edited by jakem016

Firmino is on fire in my save already 12 goals in 11 games & keeping Sturridge out of the team Continho hasn't done much yet I'm 2nd 8 pts behind Arsenal looks like I've got a good tactic going hopefully I can keep this great run going 

10 hours ago, glenn28 said:

Firmino is on fire in my save already 12 goals in 11 games & keeping Sturridge out of the team Continho hasn't done much yet I'm 2nd 8 pts behind Arsenal looks like I've got a good tactic going hopefully I can keep this great run going 

My save is showing me the same Firmino has probably been my best attacking player, with goals scored spread out across the team. Origi is my top scorer but is on a serious dip in form so Sturridge will start the next few games up front. Coutinho misses so many clear cut chances for me and his shooting from distance is also a problem I try to negate by having the PI Shoot less often.

Edited by carlowsaint19
Awful Spelling

hey guys im top of the league in january absolutely flying using a 433 or 4141 depending on the game only thing is i have no space for wijnaldum and he has asked to be loaned out do you think this is worthwhile or would be better to just sell

6 hours ago, v90-Tama said:

hey guys im top of the league in january absolutely flying using a 433 or 4141 depending on the game only thing is i have no space for wijnaldum and he has asked to be loaned out do you think this is worthwhile or would be better to just sell

What roles and instructions are you using Tama?

17 hours ago, carlowsaint19 said:

What roles and instructions are you using Tama?

its a 433 flat with the defence on CB defend and both FB support. the left CM is B2B middle CM is CM defend and the right is AP support

LW is IF support RW is W support ST is F9

instructions are Shorter passing higher tempo, close down much more, low crosses

also i put individual close down much less on the CBs 

this works brilliantly at home but is weak against stronger or similar teams away i use 4141 for tough away games

This thread isn't active as it has been in recent years in my save I'm in a slump losing 3 of my last 5 games drawing 2 of them after a good start hopefully I'll get back to my winning ways 

My home form has been exceptional but away from home is a different story. Holding my own fighting for the league, but lost a few big away games and drawing a lot with Sunderland and similar teams. Anyone have any advice they could share?

13 hours ago, glenn28 said:

This thread isn't active as it has been in recent years in my save I'm in a slump losing 3 of my last 5 games drawing 2 of them after a good start hopefully I'll get back to my winning ways 

seems like a lot of the old regulars are gone from the boards. thread has always been the most used on the GPTG every year.

Just now, Staf9 said:

seems like a lot of the old regulars are gone from the boards. thread has always been the most used on the GPTG every year.

Youre the only regular i know from recent years.Got a good save going yet ? 

1 hour ago, glenn28 said:

I been here since forever!!

Just can't remember my old login :(, however this account was made in 2008..

Origi is pure gold in my save, clearly a top 5 striker in the world, he just got 4 goals and 1 assist against Olymiakos..

In world cup Euro qualification he has banged in 10 goals in 7 games to lead the world in that area, oh 4 assists to go with them too..

Next game I am down to 10 men against Sunderland, we win 5-1 with Origi scoring 3 and Woodburn getting 1 and an assist..

Edited by eastley

1 hour ago, eastley said:

Origi is pure gold in my save, clearly a top 5 striker in the world, he just got 4 goals and 1 assist against Olymiakos..

In world cup Euro qualification he has banged in 10 goals in 7 games to lead the world in that area, oh 4 assists to go with them too..

Next game I am down to 10 men against Sunderland, we win 5-1 with Origi scoring 3 and Woodburn getting 1 and an assist..

How is Woodburn developing for you Eastley? Mind posting a screenie so i can compare to my own? (I'd post mine but can't open FM right now).

Also have you guys sold Sturridge? He's not on the same level as Origi and frequently injured.

I'm progressing very slowly in my save, currently in early October. I have less time to play than before, plus I often distract myself by customizing the base dark skin to my linking.

Anyway, I'm top of the league by a few points ahead of Man City and Arsenal. Highlight games include 3-0 wins against Man United (home) and Tottenham (away), as well as a home trashing of Chelsea by 6-1. Tottenham play really high intensity direct style like in real life. I almost lost the game in the beginning cause I got caught off guard by that style. Karius made some good saves, otherwise it could've been 3-0 for them early on. But I made couple of small tweaks to my tactic (changed to Counter and removed Shorter Passing) and scored immediately. From them on they exposed themselves to me even more with their style and punished them with couple of more goals.

The Chelsea game was such a joy and also the most pleasant one. Strurridge scored 4 of the 6 goals playing from AMR as IF-A. They used 3-4-3 with DMs most of the game.

It is interesting reading that for a few of you Firmino performs better than Sturridge. For me it's the opposite. I started the season with a front 3 of Coutinho, Mane, Firmino with Daniel on the bench. Then he forced his way ahead of Mane as my AMR, but then Mane forced Firmino out and right now Firmino is on the bench. But lately Coutinho is underperforming so Firmino or Origi might take his place.

I'm using a 4-1-2-3 DM Wide formation with the following instructions: Shorter Passing, Playing Out Of Defense, Work Ball Into Box, Whipped Crosses, Slightly Higher D-Line, Close Down More, Prevent Opposite GK Distribution, Use Tighter Marking

Fluid/Control

Player Roles:

SK-S Karius

WB-S Clyne

WB-A Moreno

2x CD-D Matip and Lovren (Sakho rotates)

DLP-D Henderson (Lucas is DM-D)

RPM-S Lallana (started as CM-A but since changed to RPM)

CM-S Emre Can (added Get Forward since using RPM)

W-A Mane (IF-A Sturridge)

IF-A Coutinho (Origi and Firmino also play here)

CF-S Sturridge (F9-S Firmino)

Wijnaldum and Gruijc are given playing time in midfield also, but one of them usually picks up an small injury for a week or two. But I'm happy with the options here, when all fit it will give me headache rotating all 4. I will seek a more similar back up to Henderson at the DM position in January, because Lucas is not the type of player I want there (lacks vision now). I'm thinking of buying back our home grown boy Rossiter and developing him. I'd like him to be tutored by Hendo and become his understudy (off topic: I don't know why Klopp got rid of him IRL). My other options would be Bazoer and Zakaria but I would like to keep a British/English theme in the team. Another thought I have is to buy Will Hughes and use Emre Can to rotate with Hendo. I wouldn't mind selling Can and buying both Hughes and Rossiter. I'd rather keep Lucas as he could be a good tutor.

My main transfer aims in January will be fullbacks/wingbacks. Clyne and Moreno are doing very good so far and I hardly need to switch them, but I need to feel more comfortable with proper backups for both of them. However, I'm still undecided who to go for. There are a few options and there is also dilemma to go for upgrade, rotational players or development prospects. 

11 hours ago, eastley said:

indeed Origi is amazing for me.  He just smashed 4 world class goals past Arsenal in my 6-1 demolition of them (they are my closest challengers so far in Dec season 1).  My team is very inconsistent though.  One day I do this to Arsenal the next I lose to Burnley!!  (Just like in real life hehe)

On 10/30/2016 at 08:24, carlowsaint19 said:

Great write-up, haven't got the game yet but will be interesting to see how Woodburn develops. Seems like he has huge potential if pre season is anything to go by!

Think there are a few players who I'd expect to have better stats but every club fan will say that about their team.

Liverpool are pretty underrated in FM by any objective measure - but they're top after a tough draw now and last season were 8th and it's last season's performances that impact the data. This season's performances would have boosts all around the squad - but it's probably too soon for that.

Regarding Woodburn..

Let me say, he will be world class, but you need to put every effort into him, tutor him with everyone, give him games early on and so forth.

On 11/13/2016 at 21:48, Old Scouser Tommy said:

Yeah I've got him 'shoot less' in player instructions. It's helped.

Is he able to unlearn the Shoot from distance PPM?

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 09:41, glenn28 said:

have one started. played 7 Pl games and sitting top by 1 point but happy with how I've the team set up. making a couple of tweaks each game depending on who I am playing against and who starts in certain position. turned the transfer window off too so no new signings but I did move a few coaches around to give me a decent back room team

just need to get some time to actually sit and play the game. mental busy with work over the last few weeks and for the next 2 as well but hopefully by the first week of dec i'll be on a lot more and playing even more

Ok so i got the game last week, and started as Liverpool as standard.

Just in the middle of January first season and sitting top 7 points clear IIRC. I have NEVER started a season where my top players have shown up and it be as easy as this.

I downloaded a Klopp tactic, but didnt really think it resembled the way we play so i created my own, it looks like this

GK Karius

RB (wb s) Clyne

Cb (st) M. Keane/Sakho

Cb (cov) Matip

LB (wb s) Moreno

CM (def) Hendo

CM (bbm) Can/Milner

AMR (ap/if) Lallana

AMC (ss) Firmino

AML (ap) Coutinho

CF (treq) Mane/Sturridge

the goals we score are very Liverpool-esque. 

Firmino has been a revelation for me, 17 games 15 goals and 5 assists, we normally have around 55-60% possession and win most games 2 or 3 nil. Liverpool being Liverpool we have also had the "we score more than you to win" games too! I think my best result was coming back from 1 down to Arsenal and beating them 3-1 Firmino late second half turned on the style.

Transfers

I sold Lovren for 30 million approx to Bayern

Klavan to a Chinese club IIRC for 4million

Lucas to a Chinese club for 10 million

Mingolet to Marseille for 11 million

I brought in Michael Keane who is very good and ALOT of youngsters, John Soutter being one of them and what a ball playing CB he is, some times picks out Mane with insane over the top balls.

21 hours ago, Johnleegriffin said:

going to try this formation using Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2 

i had to move the midfield wide men forward because of the lack of depth in the team for those positions.

Untitled.png

My recommendation would be to change the AM R/L roles into Support duties to compensate for them being moved up from the M R/L positions. Also, in this formation if you are going to to have just one specialist role like playmaker (especially a DLP), then I think it would be better if he is on Support duty which would allow him to have more influence on the game(to keep balance, this will mean that the CM role changes to Defend duty). 

But you can have 4 players to play in the M R/L positions - Coutinho, Mane, Lallana, Wijnaldum. And you can also promote Ojo.

Still only in my first season, he fell out with Firmino on my game which is a shame, but hes scored on his debut and played in two games. Looks decent stats have gone up by one or two.

Has anyone managed to get anything out of Coutinho?

I've been playing 4-2-3-1 Fluid Control, with Coutinho as AP S on left with Moreno (good player on the game) as WB A behind him, and then Firmino as SS in number 10 position and Origi as CF S up front.

He's never put together a decent run of games, and I'm two-thirds of the way through the first season.

I want him to boss games, but he rarely does.

10 minutes ago, dannysheard said:

I've been playing 4-2-3-1 Fluid Control, with Coutinho as AP S on left with Moreno (good player on the game) as WB A behind him, and then Firmino as SS in number 10 position and Origi as CF S up front.

He's never put together a decent run of games, and I'm two-thirds of the way through the first season.

Same, not really gotten that much out of him - he's been injured for a little while recently but in 19 games, with 18 of them starting, as AML, he's got 4 goals and 7 assists, thought he'd do much better for me really.

I've found it harder to  get anything out of Firminho and Lallana tbh, although Firminho did just play an amazing game as AML for me so might try him out more there. 

Currently in first season, Jan window, 22 games gone and I'm sitting 4th, 9 points behind Spurs who are first. 2nd place is Man Utd with 45 and I'm level with 3rd placed Chelsea with 44 but they've got the better goal difference.

Sturridge has been my main guy up top - he has 14 goals in the league from 18 apps. Initially struggled with getting any striker to score for me really. I'm 6 points ahead of Arsenal, so need to keep that points cushion so that I can get champs league football and keep all of my players :) . I'm playing Chelski next also. 

Sold Wijilnaldum to City for £20m - he just doesn't do it for me and I'd rather play Milner/Can/Hendo and Grujic in the middle. Mane has just gotten injured in the African Nations Cup and is out for 2 months now I think, just as he was starting to get into form for me. 

Edited by A Double K

1 minute ago, A Double K said:

Same, not really gotten that much out of him - he's been injured for a little while recently but in 19 games, with 18 of them starting, as AML, he's got 4 goals and 7 assists, thought he'd do much better for me really.

I've found it harder to  get anything out of Firminho and Lallana tbh, although Firminho did just play an amazing game as AML for me so might try him out more there. 

Currently in first season, Jan window, 22 games gone and I'm sitting 4th, 9 points behind Spurs who are first. 2nd place is Man Utd with 45 and I'm level with 3rd placed Chelsea with 44 but they've got the better goal difference.

Sturridge has been my main guy up top - he has 14 goals in the league from 18 apps. Initially struggled with getting any striker to score for me really. I'm 6 points ahead of Arsenal, so need to keep that points cushion so that I can get champs league football and keep all of my players :) 

I find consistency a real problem with any of them, Coutinho, Lallana, Firmino. They have one 8+ game and then two or three at 6.8 to 7.1, which is a bit <pfft>, thanks for coming.

I'm second on 49 from 23, which is 7(!) points behind Chelsea, who just win every game at the moment, home or away, whether they play well or not.

I'm not particularly happy with how we play at the moment...not exactly going for the jugular.

2 minutes ago, dannysheard said:

I find consistency a real problem with any of them, Coutinho, Lallana, Firmino. They have one 8+ game and then two or three at 6.8 to 7.1, which is a bit <pfft>, thanks for coming.

I'm second on 49 from 23, which is 7(!) points behind Chelsea, who just win every game at the moment, home or away, whether they play well or not.

I'm not particularly happy with how we play at the moment...not exactly going for the jugular.

Yeah, exactly. Tempted to sell Lallana and Firminho and keep Coutinho at the end of the season...

Spurs are like that on my save, just beating everyone - although I managed to draw 2-2 with them recently, although we should have won! 

19 minutes ago, dannysheard said:

Hardly got much out of him either sadly, I want him to be like you say 'boss' but it isn't happening i hope in my second season he'll come better but he's avg rating is below 7.