Sports Interactive Community
mikenevo

FM17: Manchester United - The Special One Arrives

1 hour ago, mikenevo said:

Did you buy any other strikers or stick with Martial, Rashford and Ibra?

12930DEA1C3F28BE5C75E0B2CBB74CFE7D9121F9

This is Rashford for me, he's playing like an absolute beast, even as a substitute in first season.

Marcus Rashford_ History Career Stats.png

No I didn't buy any strikers, didn't actually buy anyone in the 1st season, I brought Greizmann in the 2nd season, so I've been rotating Ibra and Rashford up top with Greizmann as the shadow striker just behind. Will be looking to buy either Kane or Belotti next season once Ibra goes. But Rashford will be my lead striker.

Impressive stats there for him, he is class and does become an absolute beast in the game, in my old man u save he was immense.

These are Rashford's stats for me. I use him as a lone striker(Advanced Forward). Like i said earlier i rotate alot to keep my guys fresh and injury free so he and Ibra split time almost 50/50. Ibra was better in year 1 but in year 2 Rashford has been better for me.

year 1

20170514195543_1.jpg

year 2

20170514195549_1.jpg

I think he's on pace to finish this year with 35+ goals

Edited by Cubelar

10 hours ago, Cubelar said:

These are Rashford's stats for me. I use him as a lone striker(Advanced Forward). Like i said earlier i rotate alot to keep my guys fresh and injury free so he and Ibra split time almost 50/50. Ibra was better in year 1 but in year 2 Rashford has been better for me.

year 1

20170514195543_1.jpg

year 2

20170514195549_1.jpg

I think he's on pace to finish this year with 35+ goals

That looks really promising! I hope he has the same rise in form for me as he has for you in season 2.

fjLROuy.png

I wasn't planning on selling Isco, but when Bayern came in with an offer I decided to negotiate and see what I could get for him. He wasn't a flop, but he was far too inconsistent for my liking, so I was happy to sell for £50m+. I wanted to get Bernardo Silva to replace him, but Monaco are just too stubborn to negotiate with on the game this year, so I decided I'd play Griezmann in the middle and sign a new left winger instead. I went after Pulisic who had a £50m release clause, but City had already triggered it, and despite offering him a decent amount to join us he opted to join them instead. The summer before I'd lost out to City in my attempts to sign James Rodriguez too, so it's really annoying for it to happen again, they're just stockpiling attacking players. What really irks me is City have flopped in the league on my save so far, so it doesn't make sense for them to be attracting all these top players.

Anyway...Neymar and Bale weren't interested, Chelsea were adamant they wouldn't sell Hazard, so I decided to go for someone younger. Malcom was a player I signed on FM16 from Corinthians and he was really good for me, but he was a rotation option & I let him go to Barca for a massive profit, I later regretted it though. On this game my scouts have been telling me I wouldn't get a work permit, but that changed this summer so I snapped him up, albeit for a slightly higher price than I was expecting. 

Griezmann was still mad at me over the broken promises thing, but he played well in our opening couple of games so I didn't think it would be a problem. Out of the blue he handed in a transfer request, just a few days before the deadline, so I accepted it. Unfortunately, Arsenal were the only club willing to pay £80m (or able, there was quite a lot of expensive transfers this window), and I wasn't prepared to sell for any lower than that, so I had to sell to them. On the brightside, I paid £50m up front for Dybala, with £100m being paid over 48 months and a further £5m for him scoring 50 goals. Long-term I'll be looking at moving him upfront, but right now Lukaku is on fire & my 4231 is working well so I'm playing Dybala as an Attacking Midfielder (Attack). All my other signings were regens, with the two most expensive ones being Nicky Butt's signings.

Tried for couple saves to get this formation to work successfully and quickly but never expected to be on a 9 game straight win streak. Had expected Liverpool to give more of a battle for a draw like they had battled back at one point but they just shut down and we just put few more past them by the end of the match!

Alex Chapman_  Inbox-4.png

Manchester United_  Senior Fixtures-2.png

Marcus Rashford_ Overview Profile.png

19 hours ago, Chapman7 said:

Tried for couple saves to get this formation to work successfully and quickly but never expected to be on a 9 game straight win streak. Had expected Liverpool to give more of a battle for a draw like they had battled back at one point but they just shut down and we just put few more past them by the end of the match!

Alex Chapman_  Inbox-4.png

Manchester United_  Senior Fixtures-2.png

Marcus Rashford_ Overview Profile.png

What role do you use Rashford in?

On 29/10/2016 at 13:34, thim1993 said:

What role do you use him as when you move him to centre forward? Do you have him as a complete forward?

Very impressive start, surprised at how good lingard has been for you. I just can't get anything out of him

Complete Forward 

1 hour ago, Chapman7 said:

Complete Forward 

That's how I use him as well, must be the way to go.

Could be the formation I've finally got it going in this save. It's a flat 4-4-2 with another striker with him 

As much as I love this game, this drives me up the wall

heBmiDD.png?1

5 shots at goal with 4 on target leading to 4 goals.

19 hours ago, axehan1 said:

As much as I love this game, this drives me up the wall

heBmiDD.png?1

5 shots at goal with 4 on target leading to 4 goals.

Not uncommon in football in general the team who takes the chances presented will win the match or get a positive result. 

Your team suffered with having less than half of your shots on target so not something to moan about lol besides you still got a win lol 

I've finally had a bit of time to get started with my United save today...  It takes me ages to get through the first summer window!!

Manchester United FC_  Overview-4.png

Manchester United FC_  Transfer History-2.png

I have no idea how i did this. By far my best match as a manager in FM17. I thought i was done for after losing 3-1 at the Bernabeu.

20170519153459_1.jpg

Funny thing about this is Pogba is asking to join Real Madrid to "play with better teammates" and the only way I could keep him temporarily happy was to promise a Champions League title this year. Knowing FM if i lose the Final he'll still request to join Madrid even though we just demolished them.

Edited by Cubelar

29 minutes ago, Cubelar said:

I have no idea how i did this. By far my best match as a manager in FM17. I thought i was done for after losing 3-1 at the Bernabeu.

20170519153459_1.jpg

Funny thing about this is Pogba is asking to join Real Madrid to "play with better teammates" and the only way I could keep him temporarily happy was to promise a Champions League title this year. Knowing FM if i lose the Final he'll still request to join Madrid even though we just demolished them.

Nice result, who have you got in the final?

Right 2nd season is finished and I won the title after a mammoth title battle. Have to say it was the most enjoyable season I have ever done on Fm, plenty of twists and turns, in which top place changed about 5-6 times just in the last 10-12 games, but a nervy 1-0 win against Huddersfield on the final day sealed the title.

591f50935883a_2ndseasontable.thumb.jpg.3db135fd31ae7660f8e6e9d2e444cdc3.jpg

Here is the league stats for my players, Greizmann and Rashford stand out goalscorers, with Pogba and Mkhi and Bailly all having brilliant seasons as well. Mkhi also won footballer and players player of the year for the prem, which was well deserved.

591f50967e809_leaguestats.thumb.jpg.6994579592f9df08304d7958779eb6cf.jpg

For the rest of the comps, I annoyingly lost the FA cup final 2-0 to Newcastle, lost in the semi final of champs league to Juventus and lost in the quarters of the EFL cup to Cheslea, so overall am very happy with the season and plenty to build on.

Plans for the 3rd season are:

Ibra's contract is up so he is going and a deal for Belotti is already sorted for him to come in for 60mil.

Considering selling De Gea, just to do something different, plus he hasn't really performed, Butland may come in or just will use Romero as my number 1.

Martial is going to be sold, just hasn't performed and then this against Chelsea, which almost cost me the title sealed the deal. I'm going to promote Gribbin and Gomes to the 1st team to replace Martial.

Apart from that can't see many other players in or out, I am looking at Kyle Walker though, so may have to sell a defender.

591f50990b973_martialsendingoff.thumb.jpg.e7bee77393ea478c7c3effd04c3135b2.jpg

Edited by sedge11

15 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

Nice result, who have you got in the final?

PSG. They beat the title holders Tottenham in the semi-final. I'd rather not be an all English final so I'm happy with that.

591f9eff43156_MarcusRashford_OverviewProfile-3.thumb.png.dc68590ab99e20c84edb4a0004c3c743.png

Rashford is a monster 16 in 14 appearances!

Single handledly more or less won me the game!

591f9f9adb646_ManUtdvManCity_OverviewOverview.thumb.png.89342045594007de5ee32e5bc79973f8.png

21 hours ago, sedge11 said:

Right 2nd season is finished and I won the title after a mammoth title battle. Have to say it was the most enjoyable season I have ever done on Fm, plenty of twists and turns, in which top place changed about 5-6 times just in the last 10-12 games, but a nervy 1-0 win against Huddersfield on the final day sealed the title.

591f50935883a_2ndseasontable.thumb.jpg.3db135fd31ae7660f8e6e9d2e444cdc3.jpg

Here is the league stats for my players, Greizmann and Rashford stand out goalscorers, with Pogba and Mkhi and Bailly all having brilliant seasons as well. Mkhi also won footballer and players player of the year for the prem, which was well deserved.

591f50967e809_leaguestats.thumb.jpg.6994579592f9df08304d7958779eb6cf.jpg

For the rest of the comps, I annoyingly lost the FA cup final 2-0 to Newcastle, lost in the semi final of champs league to Juventus and lost in the quarters of the EFL cup to Cheslea, so overall am very happy with the season and plenty to build on.

Plans for the 3rd season are:

Ibra's contract is up so he is going and a deal for Belotti is already sorted for him to come in for 60mil.

Considering selling De Gea, just to do something different, plus he hasn't really performed, Butland may come in or just will use Romero as my number 1.

Martial is going to be sold, just hasn't performed and then this against Chelsea, which almost cost me the title sealed the deal. I'm going to promote Gribbin and Gomes to the 1st team to replace Martial.

Apart from that can't see many other players in or out, I am looking at Kyle Walker though, so may have to sell a defender.

591f50990b973_martialsendingoff.thumb.jpg.e7bee77393ea478c7c3effd04c3135b2.jpg

Wow that title race is insane... If this was real, you'd be gutted as a Chelsea fan, but I'd feel even worse as an Arsenal fan having scored 101 goals and come 3rd.... Insane lol.

Just started a file and only made one first team signing, started off well so far with 2 draws in the league and out of the league cup (not interested because of the Europa League schedule). The only issue i have is getting consistency from Ibra, too hot and cold for me so far.

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 19.50.03.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 19.51.48.png

Edited by Raymubdo21
Another image

1 hour ago, mikenevo said:

Wow that title race is insane... If this was real, you'd be gutted as a Chelsea fan, but I'd feel even worse as an Arsenal fan having scored 101 goals and come 3rd.... Insane lol.

Tell me about it, with 2 games left they were top by a point and then lost to Chelsea, which dropped them to 3rd. The last day was mental, I'm just happy I came out on top.

57 minutes ago, Raymubdo21 said:

Just started a file and only made one first team signing, started off well so far with 2 draws in the league and out of the league cup (not interested because of the Europa League schedule). The only issue i have is getting consistency from Ibra, too hot and cold for me so far.

In my first save with Ibrahimovic doing well took him a while to hit the ground running but ended up topping Kane to top scorer in the league as a false9. 

Got him as Complete Forward - Attack he's got few goals not as many as id like but got Rashford scoring for fun so it's not effecting my team in terms of getting results 

Rashford finished year 2 with 43 goals in all competitions, 3 shy of the record.

20170521025334_1.thumb.jpg.a47f9676a68d953b60cb9c911f8431ac.jpg

Great season, not only did i win the title but Liverpool, Chelsea and City out of the top 4! Beat Liverpool in the last game of the season with a Rashford hat-trick to keep them at 5.

20170521025614_1.thumb.jpg.29c4911803c4d6bd07a67a65a5d5a7c4.jpg

On 5/20/2017 at 19:51, Raymubdo21 said:

Try him as a complete forward, he seems to bang goals in for me and consistency is barely an issue, although I do use a different formation.

wyPYFfz.png

CcbzW4V.png

My first encounter with Villa, a team managed by Giggs in the game, and we absolutely destroyed them. It could've been at least 10, Steer actually pulled off some quality saves, but he also made a few dismal mistakes. Dybala was sensational with an excellent volleyed goal, a couple of assists for Herrera and one more for Tolisso. Pogba's first goal was a shot from the D after a corner, which did take a slight deflection, the other two were stunning volleys (also from outside the box) which were driven low into the bottom corners. Not a bad result considering Nainggolan, Coman and Lukaku were missing. I also tried Zlatan in the attacking midfielder role and he played well there, he was short on match sharpness though so I subbed him.

89Es2LT.png

The season is going really well so far, I'm especially happy with the CL results because I was concerned we'd struggle to progress after getting Barca (for the second year running) and Inter in the same group. Lukaku is the top scorer with 9 goals so far, but he's currently injured and has missed the last few games, he'll be out for 2-3 months IIRC. It's a good job I signed Dybala because Zlatan has declined massively over the summer, Wilson is inconsistent and Rashford hasn't hit goalscoring form yet either.

Even after winning the Champions league Martial still demanded to leave so i sold him for £70M (up to £82M with clauses) bought Griezmann for £82M to replace him.

Griezmann is 5 years older but i didn't want to deal with a player who wanted out, hopefully Griezmann gives me 4-5 top years as he's 27 now

6 hours ago, Cubelar said:

Even after winning the Champions league Martial still demanded to leave so i sold him for £70M (up to £82M with clauses) bought Griezmann for £82M to replace him.

Griezmann is 5 years older but i didn't want to deal with a player who wanted out, hopefully Griezmann gives me 4-5 top years as he's 27 now

At 27 Griezmann is in his prime so your easily get 4 years out of him.

I got him on my save, brought him in the 2nd season, and Griezmann and rashford led the team to the league title and have formed a great partnership.

18 minutes ago, Jsteer1986 said:

just starting season 5, so far won 

community shield x 3

premier league x 3

league cup x 1

europa league x 1

champions league x 2

world club championship x 1

also got this regen through

https://imageshack.us/i/poXliMPtp

Nice that's quality, won in Europe 3 out of 4 years 👍🏻. Just the fa cup missing and to add then.

What's your team and starting 11? 

Has anybody been able to get a 442 going? Trying to replicate that of the 99 season, but it's far too inconsistent. It's the only thing making me want to play the game though!

Edited by Gareh

18 minutes ago, Gareh said:

Has anybody been able to get a 442 going? Trying to replicate that of the 99 season, but it's fat too inconsistent. It's the only thing making me want to play the game though!

I have a very weird formation lol. I heard 442 is an unreliable formation because of an issue with the defensive shape, but I could be wrong? 

Just now, mikenevo said:

I have a very weird formation lol. I heard 442 is an unreliable formation because of an issue with the defensive shape, but I could be wrong? 

442 gets seriously overrun in the midfield. Not a chance of having high possession. The aim would be to play fast, direct football. Defensively I've found it to be very inconsistent too.

I was flying high at the start of the season with a 10 match straight win streak. Including a 7-3 slaughtering of Liverpool. 

But did come into some poor form away but just made a few tweaks and won comfortably though they aren't doing well in the league so after few more matches will be the truth of how it will fair up 5924b801a7e6c_ManUtdvMiddlesbrough_OverviewFormations.thumb.png.27d42575ad01c34e4bfa381a51899383.png

12 hours ago, Gareh said:

442 gets seriously overrun in the midfield. Not a chance of having high possession. The aim would be to play fast, direct football. Defensively I've found it to be very inconsistent too.

Yeah that's pretty much the explanation that I saw when people were talking about 4-4-2

I have absolutely no idea how this just happened... A 19th minute red card for Luke Shaw...

1B376360605BC1C4B78137406D800A85BE498C28

18 hours ago, sedge11 said:

Nice that's quality, won in Europe 3 out of 4 years 👍🏻. Just the fa cup missing and to add then.

What's your team and starting 11? 

the 1st choice staring 11,

Manchester United_  Overview.png

full team

Manchester United_ Players Players.png

this guy looks like he could be decent

Robert Watson_ Overview Profile.png

dempsey on fire in preseson592589b021ec6_MartynDempsey_OverviewProfile-4.thumb.png.7b55b2e260960be99e4f2c94a54dd83d.png

Edited by Jsteer1986
wrong ss

End of the 27-28 season and my 3412 has torn the league to shreds

PUudGOG.png?1

Formation

fheuwMZ.png?1

Roel Berends

iWHGPfw.png?1

Just an absolute goal machine.probably because he has these 3 supplying him.

uBmjd7d.png?1

U4RXMGM.png?1

rpIZ90b.png?1

I have finally finished my 1st season, it only took me like 2 or 3 weeks haha! I remember back in the day when I could do a season in 2 days...

For the first time ever, I created and used my own tactic throughout the entire season. In the past I have always used tactics that I've found in the tactics sharing forum. I had a vision of how I wanted the team to play and how it would work and despite my efforts in the past that were failures, I've finally created something that works.

Premier League - Winners (Best Victory: 5-2 vs Man City with 10 men)

Community Shield - Winners (4-0 vs Leicester)

EFL Cup - Winners (4-2 vs West Ham)

Europa League - Semi Final - Loss (3-2 agg vs At.Bilbao)

FA Cup - Semi Final - Loss (1-0 vs Sunderland)

E68345FBF88EC38ABE0D45409283CDDB2ECC3466   43F9BF96C86660012D737D1482A3DD7954DB3A72

5926c27bf0620_ManchesterUnited_Overview.thumb.png.a623e36f82495ce2dea7278b383d3caa.png

There is one big decision to make in pre-season, do I sell David De Gea or do I keep him for one more season? He is definitely the better goalkeeper at the moment, but Donnarumma has been brilliant as well this season.

Edited by mikenevo

On 5/24/2017 at 14:21, Jsteer1986 said:

dempsey on fire in preseson592589b021ec6_MartynDempsey_OverviewProfile-4.thumb.png.7b55b2e260960be99e4f2c94a54dd83d.png

Wow that Dempsey looks quality, one of the best regens I have seen in a while.

Quick update on my save.

As previous shared won the league in the 2nd year in an incredibly tight title race.

So into the summer window before the 3rd season, Ibra retired and De Gea was sold for 60 mil to Real Madrid, brought in was Butland for 20 mil and Belotti for 62 mil, so 2 out and 2 in, pretty straight forward summer window.

592837cab530c_3rdseasontransfers.thumb.jpg.ceb9db68774e3a5fab4bf75fb9daf253.jpg

Martial was going to be sold and a deal for 40 mil to bayern was ready to be completed, but Martial had a great world cup, where he was joint top goalscorer on the way to France winning it, so I decided to keep him.

So far beat newcastle 3-0 in the community shield and won 3 and drawn 1 in the league. Butland has started with 4 clean sheets in them 5 games, Belotti has had a slow start with just 1 goal, but my team has been a bit disjointed as I have been playing Tuanzebe, Fosu Mensah, Gomes and Gribbin, to give the younger lads a chance.

I have neglected my youth a little bit, so the plan is to play them as much as I can this season, but I do actually have a couple of good regens, which I will hopefully give some game time too so I shall post their stats later on once they have played a couple of games.

Spent 3 seasons relying on & buying youth, which has been great in getting 3 league titles in a row, but we're always falling short in cup competitions. Real are sniffing round Pogba trying to unsettle him, Timothy's being tempted by Barca & PSG are sniffing round Martial with other players complaining there isn't enough depth & they want better team-mates. So I've got Bale, Belotti, Sane, Dier & Lindelof coming in with Isak as a hot prospect & Keane coming back from a loan with Burnley. I already have Griezmann & Dybala working with Rashford & Mkhitaryan which has been good, but in tough away games against likes of Stoke, Burnley etc they tend to fade & Dybala's lack of jumping reach has been annoying me for a while. Hoping to be able to adapt my tactics to incorporate 2 strikers because 4231 is good but I tend to get better results where strikers are concerned using a 433 with two deep lying forwards or even a 4321 with inside forwards,

Edited by Ben2007

Well halfway through the 3rd season and I have had a shocking December, where our form just fell off a cliff. This has left us 7 points off Chelsea.

592b2e606fc9d_decform.thumb.jpg.5c7449b59676c25266e32a572994a1da.jpg

I have also had to promise Griezmann we would win the champs league to get him to stay, as Madrid are sniffing around. On the plus side Griezmann finished 2nd in the world player of the year, and got in world team of the year along with Pogba. Pogba also then produces this performance.

592b2e64e5c93_vsbrentford.thumb.jpg.0f818e0bb385da73743005ee7332a586.jpg

All my efforts will be going to win the champs league, so Greizmann stays and can keep him happy, if I have to sacrifice the league slightly then I will. I have Napoli in the 2nd knockout round so confident of getting through that.

I signed this Danish regen last year and he's gone on to break all sorts of youngest ever records and is a budding star. I initially had no intention of giving him senior appearances so early but as luck would have it I faced multiple injuries in my midfield forcing my hand.  In his first 7 games he had 6 assists vastly outperforming the player he was filling in for so I made his senior team status permanent.

Here's his attributes and stats so far this year

20170529135928_1.thumb.jpg.b38f29f76b5ae8bdd8fb6255d6a4d018.jpg

I've been using him as a box-to-box midfielder and he hasn't disappointed me.

20170529135704_1.thumb.jpg.8dfba7d36a6da8c5ed2b2a24ba4aba08.jpg

Last year he set records for

• Youngest Premier League goalscorer
  • Youngest Man Utd goalscorer

This year he set

• Youngest Danish player to play for international team
  • Youngest Champions League goalscorer

Excited to see what records he sets next!

FIFA World Club Cup semi-Final

WMeWBBT.png?1

I bought on Storbugt at 55 mins and he did an Ole Solskjaer and smashed in 5 in the 35 mins he was on the pitch.

Fifa World Club Cup Final

BsWhYjj.png?1

A one sided Final that was lit up by the opposition scoring a 45 yard stunner to make it 1-1, but we ran away with it in the second half as they played the Brazilian box formation which left them totally exposed in the wide areas.

Man, my top two players just went down injured in back to back games. Griezmann 5-6 weeks with Shin Splits and Rashford 3 months with a Broken Ankle. Both guys have played 9 games this year and have combined for 17 goals and 9 assists. Huge blow, Rashford hurts I really thought he was going to break the goal record this year.

Well the 3rd season gave me another last day decider, sadly this time I didn't win it. With 80 minutes gone I was 3-2 up and looking like I was going to retain my title, but Aresnal scored 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to take it away from me and clinch the title, after starting the final day in 3rd, Aresnal also were the only team to out score me again, 2 seasons in a row I've scored 90 goals but they have just simply scored more, and this season my defence has been quite abit leaky.

592ded2c8d26e_endofseason3.thumb.jpg.5af1d5753dc7d58948e7419c6b0f3d10.jpg

I did however win the champs league, a captains performance from Herrera won us the big one.

592ded3226746_champsleaguefinal.thumb.jpg.704b4e69fd6db9bccc4ce3dace8f8d64.jpg

So I only ended the season with the champs league trophy, as I lost in the semi final of the fa cup to Newcastle and quarters of EFl to Southampton. I have won 4 trophies in 3 seasons, 1 EFl cup, 1 Europa league, 1 league title and 1 champs league, I would of obviously liked to win more but am loving the competitiveness of this save,  especially with the last 2 seasons going to the final day, with me winning one and Aresnal this season.

Star players were Rashford, Griezmann and Pogba and surprisingly as well Blind. Butland and Belottti who had signed in the 3rd season both had steady seasons, will be hoping for more next season though.

Plans for the 4th season are to have abit of a clear out, with looking to sell Romero, Rojo, Bigila and Periera, possibly Darmain, and will more likely will sell Martial this season, after nearly selling last season, he just hasn't done enough for me.

I already have Fabinho coming in for 90 mil and will look to bring in a proper left sided midfielder, plus I am going to promote a couple of regens who look quite good.

Edited by sedge11

had a pretty good season with just 2 blips

started off just about winning the community shield

592e06444bedf_NorwichvManUtd_OverviewOverview-2.thumb.png.91e0e19fc1755b053399b1d7801348c1.png

then took a hammering of barca in the super cup

592e066499c76_BarcelonavManUtd_OverviewOverview-2.thumb.png.a2ec8e47260772e64e01581f82bab119.png

again a disspointing result in the club world championship

592e06784a22f_KaizerChiefsvManUtd_OverviewOverview.thumb.png.65c976f991c63c2edf2049c461221988.png

the domestic cups went well beating city in the efl and fa cup final

592e06802008f_ManCityvManUtd_OverviewOverview.thumb.png.fbd947112abd0677f8f0b2941fc28478.png

592e068c56f97_ManCityvManUtd_OverviewOverview-2.thumb.png.18b6e5ad6cb96e993453ed1cc9547b31.png

before beating psg to retain the champions league final

592e0691c2542_ManUtdvParisSaint-Germain_OverviewOverview.thumb.png.b085486cf1f37d25f075e2af4ba55bbb.png

the league was tight until the last few games where chelsea ran out of gas

592e06996f728_EnglishPremierDivision_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.3aa1ec2b8e48af2a03bb8d259d93bc53.png

my player of the year by far was dempsey

592e069f0d0ec_MartynDempsey_OverviewProfile-6.thumb.png.8fa15998d2539c626473fb8e76b272ad.png

and one player im looking to sign for next season

592e074c8a033_JakubZak_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.1061ee0a6ee47f5ac528f353c35d8bbb.png

il upload a ss of the squad tomorrow and any players anyone wants to see 

my only 2 transfers so far this window

got this guy for 44m

5931258d1b35e_JakubZak_OverviewProfile-2.thumb.png.7861526810747c08ccefde5bb4df4039.png

and this gk on a free although had to loan him out due to wp problems

59312592b64f4_IvanCorrea_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.4c3a4497a5f9edb168b599b2c78c855a.png

Who have people replaced Ibra with?  Only players come to mind are Belotti and Kane.

Never had a striker as good as him.  Lone striker as a CF-A and he's done this.

25eb5820f2d4e725951e4b9f2abc8c90.png