Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Currently trying to get settled into a Man Utd save, With this years squad I get the feeling that I could really use a World Class Ball Playing Centre half with Youth on his side and have decided that long term I want either Gimenez or Laporte. Straw poll, who would the good managers of Manchester United plump for and why?

 

Also, I have had trouble trying to get Either of them interested, Any experience of that?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, i Love United said:

Thanks. How did you afford his £70-£80m fee in season one? Did you just sell a lot of players? 

I was trying to work out the best way to improve the squad with the £30-£50m you get in S1 and then hope for a big budget in S2 to go for Griezman.

You get your season 2 budget before the end of season 1. I had sold a lot of players too. I got him for £63m. You could always pay over 24-48 months to reduce that seasons budget less

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Stretcheddie said:

Currently trying to get settled into a Man Utd save, With this years squad I get the feeling that I could really use a World Class Ball Playing Centre half with Youth on his side and have decided that long term I want either Gimenez or Laporte. Straw poll, who would the good managers of Manchester United plump for and why?

 

Also, I have had trouble trying to get Either of them interested, Any experience of that?

 

 

I'd say Laporte is more of a Ball Playing Defender than Gimenez, just to throw another name in the hat Romagnoli has been excellent for me in that role and is probably easier to buy in the first window. The others may not be interested until you secure Champs League football

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Stretcheddie said:

Currently trying to get settled into a Man Utd save, With this years squad I get the feeling that I could really use a World Class Ball Playing Centre half with Youth on his side and have decided that long term I want either Gimenez or Laporte. Straw poll, who would the good managers of Manchester United plump for and why?

 

Also, I have had trouble trying to get Either of them interested, Any experience of that?

 

 

Also check out Lemos and Mere for cheaper but high potential alternatives

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mikeraff said:

Also check out Lemos and Mere for cheaper but high potential alternatives

 

4 hours ago, Mikeraff said:

I'd say Laporte is more of a Ball Playing Defender than Gimenez, just to throw another name in the hat Romagnoli has been excellent for me in that role and is probably easier to buy in the first window. The others may not be interested until you secure Champs League football

Lovely, Top suggestions, Thanks chaps. In one save I did however not even Champs league football was enough to entice them, nor, in Laportes case, was tapping up from Pogba and Martial.

While I am here, does anybody else bin off most of the U23's and U18's on starting a new save?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mikeraff said:

You get your season 2 budget before the end of season 1. I had sold a lot of players too. I got him for £63m. You could always pay over 24-48 months to reduce that seasons budget less

Thanks. Was there any rolled over from the remainder of season 1's budget. I'm thinking if I have £50m that I haven't spent, will that boost season two's budget by more?

Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, i Love United said:

Thanks. Was there any rolled over from the remainder of season 1's budget. I'm thinking if I have £50m that I haven't spent, will that boost season two's budget by more?

I'm halfway through season 2 and, from memory, what I didn't spend in season 1 was added in. I'm currently at New Year's Eve 2017 and have £176m available. Trouble is, I can't find anyone I want to spend it on. Could probably do with a good striker 'cos I'm struggling for goals but I don't want to deal with the likes of Dybala, Lewandowski, and the other big names (and their agents). There's a few I might have been tempted by in the summer but most (like Lacazette and Andre Silva) made big money moves before I got my act together.

As for CBs, I sold Rojo and brought in De Vrij and he's been absolutely brilliant - currently with an average rating of 7.56 in 15 games; him, Smalling and Bailly have absolutely bossed the defence, conceding just 9 goals in 21 PL games.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished my first season. After struggling a fair bit, just about limping past teams, losing to Swans at home and what have you, this happened...

Man%20Utd%20v%20West%20Ham_%20Analysis%2

Never won a title this dramatically. We were a point behind Spurs, who had won their previous four with clean sheets and ten goals scored, including a 4-0 over Chelsea, so I was pretty pessimistic. In the press conference I used all the lines like "Leicester have nothing to play for, they'll be in holiday mode, easy win for Spurs", etc. After the first half it was already 1-1 at Leicester, who equalized just before half time, while we were winning 2-1. Then West Ham equalized, were well on top, and just after I had used my last sub Pogba got a twisted knee. I moved him to DM so he wouldn't have to run around so much. Then Smalling scores after the ball bounced around in the box after a corner, switched to a deep 4231, defend and waste time and hang on. Probably our most undeserved win on of the season. Leicester-Spurs finished 1-1 and we ended up on the top of the table, for the first time after a full game week in the whole season. :lol:

As for the cups... Got knocked out of the League cup by Newcastle, but did a lot better in the other two:

Man%20Utd%20v%20A.%20Bilbao_%20Overview%

Man%20Utd%20v%20West%20Ham_%20Overview%2

The Euro final was definitely match of the season, an epic game. After leading 2-0 early on I was almost a bit disappointed, thinking it would be a walkover but it turned completely around soon after. The FA cup final was just a dull game. We were well on top for the most part, but Adrian was on fire while our attackers were not. Rashford scored the winner after nicking the ball off Reid, who dallied with it for way too long.

Anyway, very happy and pretty surprised with the first season. Top priority signings are replacements for Ibra and Schweini and hopefully a new first choice AMR. Not completely sold on Mkhi, while Lingard has been poor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Made it to January with a view of buying a quality CM to partner Pogba in my 4-4-1-1. I had a profile of player I wanted to go for and two candidates, I might have managed to unsettle and potentially secure both...

If I was to secure Kondogbia and William Carvalho, I certainly won't lose any midfield battles, but it may force me to change up my midfield options; 

I currently run with DLP (D), CM (S - w/Dribble More) and a AM (A). I can still use this with Pogba moving to the AM role, but I'm also contemplating a switch to a 4-1-4-1, with a DLP (D), CM (S) and a CM (A). 

What would you guys do?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/12/2016 at 19:50, Stretcheddie said:

 

Lovely, Top suggestions, Thanks chaps. In one save I did however not even Champs league football was enough to entice them, nor, in Laportes case, was tapping up from Pogba and Martial.

While I am here, does anybody else bin off most of the U23's and U18's on starting a new save?

I bin a lot of the youngsters as it's clear they won't make the first team squad in the future for a premiership team

going back to the previous question, Giminez has a min fee release clause which, if you offer him above 150K a week, he is likely to sign. Anything less and you run the risk of him accepting a new contract from Atheltico, which they offer him when the min clause is met from another club

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2016 at 20:03, Stretcheddie said:

Currently trying to get settled into a Man Utd save, With this years squad I get the feeling that I could really use a World Class Ball Playing Centre half with Youth on his side and have decided that long term I want either Gimenez or Laporte. Straw poll, who would the good managers of Manchester United plump for and why?

 

Also, I have had trouble trying to get Either of them interested, Any experience of that?

 

 

Alessio Romagnoli is your man

 
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, leeturner said:

Hi all,

 

just finished first season and am looking for an LM/LW for first team. Just sold Martial for 70m. Went in for Griezmann but he went to City!

 

Cheers 

I signed a guy called Gelson Martins from Sporting. He's a natural at AMR, accomplished at AML and unconvincing at ML so will probably require a bit of training (will use him at AML myself), but looks to be some player. He's young though, so can't be sure how many of his attributes are random.

th_Gelson%20Martins_%20Overview%20Profil

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, kozmik said:

I signed a guy called Gelson Martins from Sporting. He's a natural at AMR, accomplished at AML and unconvincing at ML so will probably require a bit of training (will use him at AML myself), but looks to be some player. He's young though, so can't be sure how many of his attributes are random.

th_Gelson%20Martins_%20Overview%20Profil

Ah nice one. I was actually looking at him last night and exactly that, Tempting but retraining may take a season. Ideally looking for someone who is at least accomplished. 

 

Tempted by Dembele (60-70m though) and Denis Suarez (around 30m) but not convinced yet. 

 

I have pulisic from Dortmund and Mata might just stick with and see what happens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leeturner said:

Ah nice one. I was actually looking at him last night and exactly that, Tempting but retraining may take a season. Ideally looking for someone who is at least accomplished. 

 

Tempted by Dembele (60-70m though) and Denis Suarez (around 30m) but not convinced yet. 

 

I have pulisic from Dortmund and Mata might just stick with and see what happens. 

Yeah, as a first choice you're probably better off with someone more finished. Gelson does have decent decisions though, so might not be that bad.

I like the look of Suarez, but I'm not sure his pace will be enough out wide. What role are you using?

Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing bugging me compared to 16 is consistency. I can have a game where I win 5-0 and with more or less the same team, we lose 2-1 next game missing a bunch of shots or being very weak defensively. I've changed some of the coaches after noticing how low training standard was & changing things up tactically to try & get the best, but it's not working that great. On 16 Zlatan was my top scorer with about 32 goals in league on complete forward support & 17 he's really struggling for me. Constantly got players demanding first team & I'm gonna try to shift squad towards youth at end of season. Think I'm gonna have to look at some more tactics though cause I need wins on a regular basis & my dear friend woodwork to stop being my oppositions top player.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ben2007 said:

One thing bugging me compared to 16 is consistency. I can have a game where I win 5-0 and with more or less the same team, we lose 2-1 next game missing a bunch of shots or being very weak defensively. I've changed some of the coaches after noticing how low training standard was & changing things up tactically to try & get the best, but it's not working that great. On 16 Zlatan was my top scorer with about 32 goals in league on complete forward support & 17 he's really struggling for me. Constantly got players demanding first team & I'm gonna try to shift squad towards youth at end of season. Think I'm gonna have to look at some more tactics though cause I need wins on a regular basis & my dear friend woodwork to stop being my oppositions top player.

Interesting. My experience, admittedly from one season only, is exactly the opposite. In FM16, for me, the only consistent thing about strikers was that anyone and everyone would at some point in every season go on a ridiculous dry spell. Had Lewandowski go 10+ games without scoring once, getting ratings below 6 for missing a huge amount of sitters. Ibra on 17, on the other hand, scored pretty regularly for me and was my top scorer and 3rd in the prem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kozmik said:

Yeah, as a first choice you're probably better off with someone more finished. Gelson does have decent decisions though, so might not be that bad.

I like the look of Suarez, but I'm not sure his pace will be enough out wide. What role are you using?

 

Depending on the opposition, either a playmaker or wide midfielder both attacking (ML)

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, kozmik said:

Interesting. My experience, admittedly from one season only, is exactly the opposite. In FM16, for me, the only consistent thing about strikers was that anyone and everyone would at some point in every season go on a ridiculous dry spell. Had Lewandowski go 10+ games without scoring once, getting ratings below 6 for missing a huge amount of sitters. Ibra on 17, on the other hand, scored pretty regularly for me and was my top scorer and 3rd in the prem.

Just went from a 3-1 win against Arsenal to being absolutely trounced 5-0 by West Ham. My key centre halfs were out but even then Valencia + Rafael are usually solid fb but they were horrid & midfield was non-existent. Think I'm gonna have to look at another tactic but it's difficult. I started out with a 433 as it was where Pogba was working best then switched to 4231. I just don't understand how one game everyone can be brilliant & the next done over by West Ham!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ben2007 said:

One thing bugging me compared to 16 is consistency. I can have a game where I win 5-0 and with more or less the same team, we lose 2-1 next game missing a bunch of shots or being very weak defensively. I've changed some of the coaches after noticing how low training standard was & changing things up tactically to try & get the best, but it's not working that great. On 16 Zlatan was my top scorer with about 32 goals in league on complete forward support & 17 he's really struggling for me. Constantly got players demanding first team & I'm gonna try to shift squad towards youth at end of season. Think I'm gonna have to look at some more tactics though cause I need wins on a regular basis & my dear friend woodwork to stop being my oppositions top player.

I was having the same problem in my first season. I was destroying Arsenal one week then drawing with Hull the next. I ended up switching from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-3 with a DM and IFs and things settled down further into the season and I ended up winning the league quite comfortably. 4 games into the second season, I've won all 4 scoring 17 and conceding 2. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone any experience with Delle Alli?? Want to have him and Pogba as my cm partnership but Spurs are wanting 100 mill for him. It's a shedload to pay, but, if i get 10 years out of him:onmehead:??? TFM is my DM btw.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So City decided to do away with Pep at end of first season & hire the supreme genious that is Louis Van Gaal. Arsenal have Walcott listed for transfer & Firmino listed by request at Liverpool. Some odd reason I managed to unsettle Hazard at Chelsea despite the fact I'm not even interested in him & his agent keeps coming to me. After buying Griezman for 89 to add to my strikers pool of Martial, Rashford, Lacazette & Zlatan, more than happy with what I got. Sold Mata, Morgan & Bastian to Real for stupid money cause Mata was constantly asking for first team game & whilst I like the fella, too many slow players doesn't work for me. Changed to a 4411 tactic which seems to have halted the rot & got a pretty solid defence now. Just really wish I could sell more players instead of loaning them. Really trying to go with more youth so I got Timothy, Axel, Riley & Pereira mixing with the first team whilst quite a few other prospects are on loan. Got rid of januzaj, cbj & varela & keeping eye on other youth prospects. Tempted to go for Dembele at some point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/12/2016 at 14:15, leeturner said:

Ah nice one. I was actually looking at him last night and exactly that, Tempting but retraining may take a season. Ideally looking for someone who is at least accomplished. 

 

Tempted by Dembele (60-70m though) and Denis Suarez (around 30m) but not convinced yet. 

 

I have pulisic from Dortmund and Mata might just stick with and see what happens. 

I played with Dortmund. Dembele is pretty average unless you play him on the right.

Pulisic is one of the biggest talents in the game.

This was him for me after the first season, in which he rotated in and out of the squad.

oZhkyvU.png

And he's improved even further in the six months I've played since then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kevmcc87 said:

Has anyone any experience with Delle Alli?? Want to have him and Pogba as my cm partnership but Spurs are wanting 100 mill for him. It's a shedload to pay, but, if i get 10 years out of him:onmehead:??? TFM is my DM btw.

Get him. I bought him for 64 mil after he became unhappy and he is absolutely mental with Pogba in midfield. PSG offered me 115 mil two seasons later which I promptly rejected and offered him a new contract.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so I am need of desperate help :( I am pretty sure I am going to get the sack in the 1st season. currently 7th 5 points off top 4 and had the board want to discuss situation! I said I would improve and give me time they said will come back in a month. 1st 2 results since then a 1-0 defeat to Swansea (at home) and a 1-1 draw away to A.Bilbao meaning I'm knocked out of Euro cup on away goals :(

 

So assuming I am sacked (v likely) can someone help me with a good set of tactics and team instructions for Utd 1st season? my biggest problem has been away from home where I just cannot get any kind of results!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alioz said:

Ok so I am need of desperate help :( I am pretty sure I am going to get the sack in the 1st season. currently 7th 5 points off top 4 and had the board want to discuss situation! I said I would improve and give me time they said will come back in a month. 1st 2 results since then a 1-0 defeat to Swansea (at home) and a 1-1 draw away to A.Bilbao meaning I'm knocked out of Euro cup on away goals :(

 

So assuming I am sacked (v likely) can someone help me with a good set of tactics and team instructions for Utd 1st season? my biggest problem has been away from home where I just cannot get any kind of results!

This won me the league in both my seasons and I'm currently using it to great effect in my Lyon save as well. Its important to have fast full backs with good crossing but with Shaw and Darmien it was working wonders. I also give player instructions to most of my team. I can do a more detailed write up later for you if you wish.

Olympique Lyonnais v Barcelona_ Pitch Split.png

Olympique Lyonnais_  Overview-2.png

Olympique Lyonnais_  Overview-4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was using that basic formation but with a B2B mid and an AP in the middle and less team instructions also think I was using standard and no individual instructions?

 

It may be that I was a bit all over the place at the start of the year and lost confidence?

Link to post
Share on other sites

couple further questions as well, this time I have added a few more coaches and got rid a couple too to increase training. but what about assistant manager is it worth getting a new one and if so who?

 

Also with this formation could I do with another quality central midfielder? any options? or is there any other areas which would be more important to purchase?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 26 games in @ 56pts... Spurs are 1 pt behind with a game in-hand :s  Final of EFL v Stoke, FA Cup 5th v L'pool  (a) and 1st rnd KO of Euro.

The only thing I'm struggling with, is who, if indeed anyone do i buy??? I turned transfers off in 1st window and didnt make any move in Jan. Looking across youth team, I'm confident I can bed these in for next season and sell some of the older guys with big wages!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't buy for the sake of it...  but in that situation  i consider two options... 

1. more youth players to replace those making the step up or getting released/sold

2. one big marquee signing if one is available.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/12/2016 at 17:18, Kevmcc87 said:

Has anyone any experience with Delle Alli?? Want to have him and Pogba as my cm partnership but Spurs are wanting 100 mill for him. It's a shedload to pay, but, if i get 10 years out of him:onmehead:??? TFM is my DM btw.

I use TFM at DM, with Pogba (AP) & Alli (BBM) as my 2 in the centre of midfield. They're an immense pairing, paid £68M for him!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing well in my 2nd season now I've got somewhat solid tactics I'm going with + bit of an upgrade on the coaching staff. With attacking midfield/strike force consisting of Rashford, Zlatan, Martial, Henrikh, Hazard, Greizmann, Andreas, Asensio & Lacazette & wages a lil bit out of control, think I might sell lacazette in Jan transfer window so Martial/Rashford can be able to properly develop. Zlatan's good as a back-up & Greizmann can play anywhere along front 4 so if I have an injury crisis i think I'm covered. Lacazette was good first season but I've noticed when either he or Zlatan lead the front line, they're not very pacey which slows rest of attack down. No point having wingers who can break forward if by the time your forwards get in the box, opposition have caught up. I've also got Carrick retiring at end of season which I'm really sad about but I'm starting to bleed Axel, Timothy & Andreas into the team, along with Riley, Gribbin, Whelan & Gomes in the future. It's always hard striking the balance between giving youth a chance, but having the experienced players on stand-by in case you need a goal or defend a lead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ben2007 said:

Doing well in my 2nd season now I've got somewhat solid tactics I'm going with + bit of an upgrade on the coaching staff. With attacking midfield/strike force consisting of Rashford, Zlatan, Martial, Henrikh, Hazard, Greizmann, Andreas, Asensio & Lacazette & wages a lil bit out of control, think I might sell lacazette in Jan transfer window so Martial/Rashford can be able to properly develop. Zlatan's good as a back-up & Greizmann can play anywhere along front 4 so if I have an injury crisis i think I'm covered. Lacazette was good first season but I've noticed when either he or Zlatan lead the front line, they're not very pacey which slows rest of attack down. No point having wingers who can break forward if by the time your forwards get in the box, opposition have caught up. I've also got Carrick retiring at end of season which I'm really sad about but I'm starting to bleed Axel, Timothy & Andreas into the team, along with Riley, Gribbin, Whelan & Gomes in the future. It's always hard striking the balance between giving youth a chance, but having the experienced players on stand-by in case you need a goal or defend a lead.

on my 1st save (not a good time) I purchased Lacazette but while he did ok I just couldn't give him enough time up front along with Zlatan and rashford in order to keep his match fitness up. because of this he really never got going good player though.

 

I would say be as careful as possible with balancing youth, I got over excited by TFM in my 1st save and played him as CM in most matches and I think that added to my problems.

 

Is there a central midfielder anyone can recommend to partner Pogba or play in DM position instead of schnielderlin?

Link to post
Share on other sites

How is Ederson (Benfica GK) looking on everyone's saves?

I've just brought him in as number 2 and his stats suggest he could be too good in a few years to bench!

Just interested to see if anyone is a few seasons in so I can see his development.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you guys think that Mkhitaryan stats are a bit underwhelming? His technical stats are really average. 13 passing, 14 technique, 14 dribbling, 14 flair and 14 vision all seem to indicate a technically average player at best.

Nft5PYA.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I do like Mkhitaryan but some games he drifts in & out, shooting when he should be passing & missing easy opportunities but at the same time he's got a lot of assists. Problem I have is with Rashford. Play him on wing or as striker on advanced forward/complete forward & some games he is good but he also goes through dry spells & misses some great opportunities. Currently on my 2nd season & I am playing him more compared to last, but I just want more from him & I'm not really sure how to accomplish that,

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just started my 2nd season. - 1st (Prem & EFL, Semi FA, RU in Europa)

I'll sort pictures out shortly... just can't be arsed to faff at the moment. 

I've bought Ajer in for £7m

Out: Rooney (Loan) Wilson (Loan) option to buy on both and Fellaini is gone for £13m.. Carrick retired and I'll be letting others so the same end of 2nd. 

Januzaj can leave also. I've promoted CBJ & TFM along with Perreria.

16 minutes ago, Ben2007 said:

Yeah I do like Mkhitaryan but some games he drifts in & out, shooting when he should be passing & missing easy opportunities but at the same time he's got a lot of assists. Problem I have is with Rashford. Play him on wing or as striker on advanced forward/complete forward & some games he is good but he also goes through dry spells & misses some great opportunities. Currently on my 2nd season & I am playing him more compared to last, but I just want more from him & I'm not really sure how to accomplish that,

Mikky started 31(10) and got 13 goals and 9 assists from AMR.  Rashford is a machine - CF(a)  24(21) apps wth 24 goals and he's just put Arsenal to the sword in the comm shield - 6-1 win bagging 4. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ben2007 said:

Yeah I do like Mkhitaryan but some games he drifts in & out, shooting when he should be passing & missing easy opportunities but at the same time he's got a lot of assists. Problem I have is with Rashford. Play him on wing or as striker on advanced forward/complete forward & some games he is good but he also goes through dry spells & misses some great opportunities. Currently on my 2nd season & I am playing him more compared to last, but I just want more from him & I'm not really sure how to accomplish that.

I play Rashford mostly as a CF-A, he was scored a crazy amount of goals for me in my first season as a sub/back up player, he had 23 goals  in 17(21) appearances.

About Mkhi, yeah he does a good job in AMR for me but anytime I go to his stats page, I can't just help but cringe when I see his attributes. 13 passing, 14 technique, 14 dribbling, 14 flair and 14 vision, those are stats meant for players like Fabian Delph, Walcott, or Wijnaldum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, cuzn1984 said:

Januzaj can leave also. I've promoted CBJ & TFM along with Perreria.

Adnan delivers in every save I've played, for this and last years game.  He actually has a decent attitude, far better than Memphis, and is very ambitious, which he applies to the training ground.  As long as he fits your tactics (which shouldn't be an issue since we all attack attack attack as United) he will improve massively and becomes a Ronaldo Lite.  I love high flair/technique players, they play the beautiful game the right way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sky said:

Adnan delivers in every save I've played, for this and last years game.  He actually has a decent attitude, far better than Memphis, and is very ambitious, which he applies to the training ground.  As long as he fits your tactics (which shouldn't be an issue since we all attack attack attack as United) he will improve massively and becomes a Ronaldo Lite.  I love high flair/technique players, they play the beautiful game the right way.

He was a dream on FM15 as AMC eng and was hitting 20+ goals and 30+ assists a season... I might keep him and sell Pereira as he has long shots :S

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone managed to get Rashford's determination up from an 8? I've got Tony V mentoring him who's a 17 determination but I'm surprised it's that low and don't remember it being that low on another save I did. Is it random?

If so, is there an editor I can use to change this in game? Seems a shame to loose a talent like him because of a random determination number (which is unrealistic when he's a well known player). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cuzn1984 said:

He was a dream on FM15 as AMC eng and was hitting 20+ goals and 30+ assists a season... I might keep him and sell Pereira as he has long shots :S

If you use a system that has a roaming playmaker or attacking mids, try playing him every once in awhile and in easy cup games.  That and keep him in the reserves so he regularly sees action.  He will never rule the world, but can become a handy little player who can score lots of free kicks and long range screamers when his morale is high.  Third season Pereira:

52yJlHp.png

Again, high flair ambitious players can do amazing things.  He is Pogba's backup for me, never moans, so you have nothing to lose and his family are all United fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...