Sports Interactive Community

This is not new for me. I have been playing in Mac for years, but in the last 3 games (FM15, FM16 & FM17) I had the same problem.

Dropdown menus crashes. I don't know why, but I'm completely tired of it. 

Sometimes I open the game and I can play, but other times, I can't. Sometimes it also crashes in mid-game. If you can not see anything down any menu It's annoying. 

I tried everything; clearing cache, changing my mouse... every single tip I red, with no solution.

I do not want to pay for a game that I cannot play. Stop saying my computer is not enough for the game. Is the best on Apple store so It should be enough.

If you don't work properly, you can't sale a game on this platform. 

What drop down menus are crashing for you? This is a new issue thats not been reported. 

Please provide all the information requested in the sticky thread, and as much as you can about the crashes itself. 

All of them, every single menu with multiple options it doesn't work. Also things like puting the mouse over INJ icon to see how long is the injury and it does not appear anything. Any hover doesn't either work.

Had the same problem in recent games as well. It's every dropdown menu that after a while stops working. It appears more often when i play network game online. The only thing to do is to start the game over. Quite annoying.