Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Named

Clock issue

I think we still have clock speed issue. When I watch game without highlights, just text clock is still rushing no matter which speed I choose. It's really hard to make decisions when clock speed is unpredictable. Riz are You still planning to fix clock issue?

Can you post the exact 2D settings you are using for both the clock speed and the highlights ? Also, what spec is your machine ? I've not had any clock issues for a long while on any of my dev machines here.

I think I'm not alone with that problem. Some players also report this problem. I'm not using 2D. No matter I'm on Boxscore or Game View screen it works the same. I checked it after new update and on Key only options it works fine but when you have highlights NONE clock is unstoppable. Could You check it? Thanks. My specs and settings below:

Windows 7 pro x64
Intelcore i3 2330m
Intel HD Graphics 3000 dual with GeForce GT540M
4GB memory

Zoom OFF
Puck trace OFF
Highlights NONE
Clock speed LOW
Action speed SLOW/VERY SLOW

Ahh... the issue was with the Highlights - None option using the quickest sim speed regardless of the set Clock speed. I'll get that fixed for the next update to make it possible to play thru the game slower with no highlights.