Time to give this another go, this time we're heading back to Turkey, one of the few places I've had success. My choice this time is Tavsanli Linyitspor starting in 2018. Always liked them when I played with Erzurum.

Manager Profile

Club History

Tavsanli is in west central Turkey, about 60,000 people. We'll have a stadium of about 5,000 to work with.

Club Profile

Finances

Plenty of money to work with, finances have never been an issue for me before in Turkey.

Initial Squad

This is my club about a month into my tenure. Haven't played any friendlies yet, brought in 3 players so far, 1 of them on loan from our affiliate, Eskisehirspor.

No idea how this will go, team is definitely a bottom feeder to start out. Hopefully we can play some solid defense and build from there.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/17/2017 at 18:26, Tecmo said:

Time to give this another go, this time we're heading back to Turkey, one of the few places I've had success. My choice this time is Tavsanli Linyitspor starting in 2018. Always liked them when I played with Erzurum.

Manager Profile

Club History

Tavsanli is in west central Turkey, about 60,000 people. We'll have a stadium of about 5,000 to work with.

Club Profile

Finances

Plenty of money to work with, finances have never been an issue for me before in Turkey.

Initial Squad

This is my club about a month into my tenure. Haven't played any friendlies yet, brought in 3 players so far, 1 of them on loan from our affiliate, Eskisehirspor.

No idea how this will go, team is definitely a bottom feeder to start out. Hopefully we can play some solid defense and build from there.

On second thought, I just fell in love with Hacettepe's purple kits.

Hello again boys (and girls) !

Unfortunately life sometimes gets in the way of our pleasures and i couldn't finish the Hansa save i started after the game launched. No worries though, as i am back stronger than ever looking to finish the challenge this time. I won't be playing the Germany save as i lost it.

My new country of residence will be Spain. Time to bring the big boys down! Will be back once i have chosen a team and got the game set up.

PS: I am also catching up on the thread.

LaLiga Santander.svg

logo

U.E. Sant Andreu

Introduction

Domestic league history | Club profile | Club squad | Manager profile

Unio Esportiva Sant Andreu is a Spanish football team based in the city of Barcelona in the district of Sant Andreu. Founded in 1907, the club plays their home games at Camp Municipal Narcis Sala, a small stadium with a capacity of 6563 spectators. The club is affectionately kn own as Los Cuatribarrados and have a fierce rivalry with C.E. Europa.

Sant Andreu enjoyed its best spell of success during the 90s with their latest competition win coming as recently as 2013 (Copa RFEF). They have never played in La Liga.

Following their promotion to the Segunda Division B they have hired manager Andy Sava with the hope that he will help them reach new hights. It's going to be a hard season for him as the predictions currently has them as serious contenders for...relegation.

welcome back @Andy Sava  -  good to see a new game in the challenge.  good look toppling Espanyol and then Barcelona to be top dogs in Barcelona!  you might encourage me to kick start a save in the challenge again this year if i don't achieve promotion with the Owls!

LaLiga Santander.svg

logo

U.E. Sant Andreu

2017/2018 - Pre-season

It was a pretty normal pre-season where the usual stuff happened. We first filled our staff team after which we went on to fill the gaps we had in the squad.

Transfers

Transfers in
Name Position From Fee
Juanjo Serrano DM/MC Tarazona 0€
Pepe Aicart DM/MC At. Pinto 0€
Gonzalo Suarez SC Free Transfer 0€
Javier Lizarraga DC Mutilvera 0€
Pedro Barrio GK Mancha Real 0€
Pablo Crespo DC Boiro 0€
Emilio Morilla DC Free Transfer 0€

Friendlies

I made a mistake in forgetting to untick the option to have my assistant arrange friendlies before hiring him so my friendly schedule was a bit different than what i wanted. I initially arranged 3 friendlies with similar reputation teams but after i hired an Assistant Manager he set up 2 friendlies before mine. One against Frankfurt and one against Genoa. Quite bigger teams than i wanted.

We had a decent game against Frankfurt, only losing 1-2 but Genoa destroyed us 0-5. After that everything went as planned, we won 2 games and had a draw in the final friendly before the season started.

b8f21f51cb993a39afb0e069b4bf50b4.png

First game of the season

The first game of the season was against Llagostera. They are predicted to finish 7th so this wasn't going to be an easy game. We played well and scored first after 21 minutes but that didn't last long as we gave up a penalty and Llagostera scored the equalizer after just 1 minute. We had most of the possession throughout the game and we were rewarded with another goal in the 63rd minute of the game which turned out to be the winner. A good start to the season which gives us hope for the future.

Tactics

I have 2 tactics in training for the team. A 4-4-2 with 2 DMs and a 4-1-2-3. I don't usually play 4-4-2 but when i got to the club the first thing i noticed was that i had 3 or 4 players in the DM position so i gave this a try. It performed well against Frankfurt but we got outclassed by Genoa. It's played with a Counter mentality but we still keep the possession pretty well. This is the tactic i used in the first game of Segunda Division B G3.

The 4-1-2-3 is a more attacking tactic with the DM set to defend and the wing backs set to attack. It keeps 3 players back (the central defenders and the DM) and sends the others to attack and seek the goal. 

On 3/7/2017 at 07:04, DrPoods said:

If anyone can get or indeed has a Turkish save with Batman Petrolspor promoted I would be eternally grateful.

Been reloading for hours trying for them.

I have one, believe I got them to come up in 2019.

A little update on my save. Things are going well, approaching the winter break we find ourselves in 11th place with some good matches against better teams. We need to be carefull though cause we are at a point where it could all go amazing or go straight down to relegation.

We also qualified for the Copa del Rey Fourth Round where we face against Real Sociedad. This is as far as we should go this year, anything more would qualify as a miracle.

Been playing this with Russian side Sakhalin Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, pretty cool team as from what I can tell they are based on some island right near Japan.  If we ever get to Europe it will be a long old trek.

So first season was really disappointing after early promise of pushing for the playoffs we ended up pretty close to the relegation zone, happy enough to stay up though.  I felt that our squad was better than our league position but I was failing with my tactics, hoping to get that settled for next year.

Everyone playing in Russia should check out Akademia Togliatti, they seem to be producing a fair few promising youngster which we are more than happy to steal.

Now for some screenshots:

Manager Profile: 

7DD147B96336DB0C87983F92869339EBD2EDC7D0

League Table

87E5767E3250AAB12E745FB52BA01D7BDFC0069A

Transfers:

1D71B277EEAFCB6A0955536CD57F08726F657C96

Really disappointed with our big money transfer of Maximov, despite his decent stats I think he got about 5 goals all season as a striker.

Some of our promising players:

DA17E16D6CF7C097514D1E5ED5709AD3E6885B8B

Abdallah: Free signing after his agent contacted us, never been with a club before apparently.

C509F6012B766B692F5D78D0E6C36C49165EF858

Gritsenko - Into our 2nd season now and he still hasn't scored but I think he has promise, one of the Akademia Togliatti guys.

DF21A21D93118F14CC051F177F15BCCFE4458B27

Kolesnichenko:  Has been sent on loan for more game time next year but I think he has potential.

A53F0812741B760B2C37E655570699DCDE069188

Fedorov:  Might make it but probably needs a loan somewhere.  Another Togliatti player

091ACEF919B6BB3EC5938F9A5BFA6E16B3834FD2

Ospiov - Togliatti coming good again, I like this guy and try to give him as many minutes as possible.

6C413CB139C7FF18EF8BD9F27EEF200CE75EC0D7

Pecherista - Probably the best of the lot, really like this guy and he has been out 1st choice left back since he joined us aged 15 from Akademia Togliatti.  Zenit have been watching him recently.

9D76E633A8FD5EA6997CF60E9FADBBC97A7CB15E

Enoh - One of my 1st signings, only really got him because I saw he was wanted by half decent clubs so must be worth a punt.  Didn't perform as well as hope 1st year but I think that was down to poor tactics.  Very promising and won't sign a new deal.

81F25F07AD34752C4D71C1DA91AE89DFCF6D3608

A much better season, got rid of the rubbish that was there when I first joined and now the squad is mine, a very young side but we deserved to win the league.

E183AC4ED0CFD4A60AE0CEB1C5AA160B75E7BA57

F659B64400D1BBFE33F72FE1F8073C5D57CC4226

A nice profit on transfers and some good signings from Akademia Togliatti again.  Our board are annoying and keep accepting players over my head, luckily they allowed me to talk them out of letting Pecherista go on the cheap.

Some of our good players:

8A804168CD58BD1BD3BE2E255FF6B445CA3E868F

34CC4118387C532C3E4CCC00E709616BC027E906

Getting better and better and is pissed off he hasn't been allowed to leave, probably a matter of time but I'm going to hang on in there!

19BD19CD0AAEC388E15F3F8964E72113691E1ADF

Our first choice striker at 15 years old, Togliatti really are a gold mine.  15 goals for the season.

573375D628F3BBD3D5D30AE8C99CB589570012CD

The big news is we are getting a new stadium.

Couldn't have asked for a much better 1st season in the Russian top flight, however my chairman is really starting to get on my nerves :D

We reached the final of the Russian Cup and were unlucky to lose to Zenit, I think if we didn't have so many suspensions we might have done it

A0B31E8665F3907547F59968161B8DC948DEF433

We did however get European football through our league finish, very unlucky to miss out on Champions League too

BB058A4DB1555B85FA0C946EBF3C9D84C220507E:

B0657BC0025BCAED669B4E1AC7C9CEB00F65FA8E

Diomande, Myazin, Boly and Yuslin were all sold without me having a choice.  Fuming that the chairman accepted that for Diomande when teams like City were willing to pay £6m up front.  Wanted Myazin to be our striker for years to come too:

EDF14BE8256A0083FBD18567270204A01FDC694A

Here are some of our better players:

B6028D3BD948C6ED6C49FB73C6E7BA4E9EC7A828

Signed as a right winger but we are training and playing him as a right back.

5569AC728DD9ACB63EC00F5039A8DDC6950E697F

5E29129CC2F439C412677B82B9FF54BC201BAC65

Wanted by the worlds best clubs now so will probably be off soon.

3985A1BD40C4621A1C1B0AA3B4FCFF98F6D330E5

55FBC4C106AFA03E393A3326938F80F60DE237CD

Back into this, raced through the last 3rd of the season last night. Really got the team to do some damage and we went 7-3-0 to close out the season. Heading into the last day we were tied for First but needed Spartak to lose to actually get the title. They didn't and we drew so we had to settle for 2nd. 

c03d0b181e40fe926c8a0158ae4c61fa.png

b7d4cb83b2b363569f6e28e4da6c03c3.png

In the playoffs we got past KRC Genk and set up a very winnable tie vs Sevilla

f3dccaac7ee06d1a2680aeeca1fbc1bb.png

Out of the teams that were seeded, they were definitely a lucky draw.

In terms of our squad, the best of the new players we picked up in January and the Summer Window would be in our midfield. Jimenez 850k, Haapala on a free from Bayern and Amaral our massive splurge at 6mil. Targeting the CL Groups and a Title Win this season, CL will be a massive ask though.

2A19C02A5CFD55AB289925AC59BCB75A22835288

So we had a season which last season would have got us Champions League football, sadly due to Russian sides being **** in Europe 3rd place now only gets us into the Europa again.  This year the in the Europa we came 2nd in our group, 1 point behind Napoli but ahead of AZ and Genk.

EB83FE7C8F3F9BE44805587929ADF6C0B269B6A5

Some really good signings in there, a few will make us money but hopefully quite a few will stay.  Our chairman went over my head again with Pecherista and Duru, but no fear as I bought Pecherista back in Jan after he made just 1 appearance for Spartak (enough for him to get his 1st Russia cap)

Our Key Players:

9D50342E0FB0995DCC5FEC4B6518A9476DC7727454EBD3920F999918E2CFD736E761C73EEDF27741

7914550192C49783EB29AB598904FDEF061730C9

After bringing Pecharista back we go into the new season with the aim of getting Myazin back and hopefully running the top sides closer.

Electrico_zpsjikjzlic.png

Electrico FC - Season 13 Review

Squad : Fixtures : Transfers Finances : Table : Season Review

Team Leaders : Team Awards : League Leaders : League Team Leaders : Best 11 All Time : Team Records

The club had a very inconsistent season especially the first half. We were knocked out of the Taca de Portugal very early in the 4th round. We also were knocked out of the Taca CTT a the group stage finishing 2nd to Porto on goal differential. We drew a tough group in the Champions League with Arsenal, Barcelona, and Besiktas. We finished bottom of the group but had a chance to advance had we beaten Barcelona on the final day in a match youll see below. As for the league despite our slow finish we did very well finishing 3rd 9 pts clear of 4th but 7pts and 13pts behind 1st and 2nd. 

Key Players:

Interesting Young Players:

Goal of the Year: Mendes with a free kick top corner

Game of the Year: Electrico vs Barcelona - Final CL group match. If we win we advance. Have a 3-0 lead early in the first half only to have Barca storm back and win 6-5

Next Years Goals: Win the league

Electrico FC - Season 14 Review

Squad : Fixtures : Transfers : Finances : Table : Season Review

Team Leaders : Team Awards : League Leaders League Team Leaders : Best 11 All Time : Team Records

So this season I had the first team 100% focused on the league. The reserve and youngsters would get the Champions League and Cup matches. We also moved to a 4-3-3 formation. We didn't do to well in the domestic Cups going out in the 4th round of the Taca de Portugal as well as finishing bottom of group in the Taca CTT. In the Champions Leauge though we did very well for playing the young guys. We topped our group of Arsenal, Bayern, and Trabzonspor. We then beat Gladbach in the 1st knockout stage before having Man U whip us in the Quarterfinals. The league though was an unquestionable success. We lead wire to wire and finished the season unbeaten! We became the first club other than Porto or Benfica to win the league in 30 seasons.

Key Players:

• Jose Varela - A good season from Varela. I expected him to make the jump to world class but that didnt happen. He did score 30 on the season though and upped his league season record by one.
  • Alessia Persia - Another good season with 24 goals and 14 assists
  • Alex Maddison - Very strong season as our top CB
  • Ivo Alemeida - Provided a very good link to our attacking 3
  • Job Mwangi -  Worked his way into the starting 11 and did very well
  • Mohamed Reda Redjradje - Was our best player outside of Varela this year
  • Sergio Soriano - This guy is good every year
  • Steven de Jong - Started hot with 10 goals the first 6 weeks but only scored 6 more the rest of the way. Probably his last season with the club
  • Zeljko Nenadic - Made the jump into the first team midway through the season. Was our best midfielder from then on

Interesting Young Players:

• Ivan Navarte - Spent the 2nd half of the season on loan and didnt do to well. He should be better next year
  • Lenny Joinville - 30 mill from Lille OSC. Smashed the club record transfer fee to get the 19 year old wonderkid
  • Luis Castro - Did not score much but got a good amount of game action
  • Roger Skogsrud - Will be a first team option next season

Goal of the Year: Ochoa from the top of the box

Game of the Year: Electrico vs Porto - A dominant win away at Porto.

Next Seasons Goals: Champions League Semifinals

Electrico FC - Season 15 Review

Squad : Fixtures : Transfers : Finances : Table : Season Review

Team Leaders : Team Awards : League Leaders : League Team Leaders : Best 11 All Time : Team Records

Well I expected this season to go well but I had no idea how well it would go. Not only was it a Treble season, not only was it a Quadruple season, it was a Quintuple season! First we won the Supertaca Candido de Oliveira. Then we won our third Taca CTT. We followed that up by winning the league for the second season in a row. We didnt go unbeaten but we did set a league record for points in a season. Next came our second Taca de Portugal championship. Lastly the big one. We may have lost our first two Champions League games and then had to win on the final group day to advance but then we rolled on to the Final. In the final we beat Man U in the Champions League FINAL! We won every trophy we competed for this year. Was moved into the Portugal Hall of Fame

Key Players:

• Jose Varela - Jose took that step forward to world class. He scored 49 goals on the year and added 10 assists. Won Champions League Golden Boot
  • Alessio Persia - Had less minutes as the season went on but still scored 18 and setup 14
  • Alex Maddison - Very strong season as our 3rd CB
  • Fabiano - Free from Atletico Paranaense. Came to the club in January and scored 10 goals as an attacking mid
  • Frederic Vardin - Free from Monaco. Strong first season. Missed a couple months due to injury. Scored the Champions league winning goal
  • Joshua Cavener - Free from Man City. Was very good upgrade in goal. Stopped a penalty in the extra time of the Champions League Final
  • Lenny Joinville - Had a very slow start the first 3 months of the year but then got hot scoring 14 goals on the year and setting a team assist record with 18
  • Luis Castro - Moved into our 3rd striker role by the end of the year. Scored 16 and setup 11
  • MohamedReda Redjradj - The guy was a rock at left back. Chipped in with 5 goals
  • Sergio Soriano - As always one of our top players
  • Zeljko Nenadic - 8 goals and 9 assists from the midfielder. The big clubs around the world were trying to pry him away all year

Goal of the Year: Nenadic from far outside the box

Game of the Year: Electrico vs Man U - Champions League final against the team that knocked us out last year. Surprise starter Castro scores the only goal in the first 90. Vardin scores a glancing header in extra time. Cavener saves a penalty in the second extra time. Electrico are Champions League winners!

I had a nice season too, again no thanks to my interfering Chairman!  But it was a very nice way to toast our first season in our new stadium:

C511A266A7599EADAE8933DF9E103434B57DB13B

Despite Spartak having a much better goal difference, the Russian league goes on head to head record and we beat them home and away.

A4823E03A26FF767790B5326B6223ADBED6C3E92

So as you can see we were able to bring Myazin back for a fairly hefty sum, but after selling the top 3 players in the outgoing list we could afford it.  Thought he would strike up a nice partnership with Derou and leave us with Mkhwanazi as a more than able backup.  My chairman had other ideas however and sold them both over my head :D

Look how good Derou was for them though!  Although I can't compete with those wages:7FC28009C9B18A0D9EE7114FF778ED98F1CA6C5C

Our Key men:

D71E6E8EB51452DB82AE4C1EF90F86DFEB387B74

FC4380A6A3CB3F9E14478F3D52FEBD83991FA611

705197D6C0B11AC05453B611BD7B2451BCF997F9

5DB944033D00B54010BF03B6C09D6A55B28213A3

Made some nice signings for the new season, including naturalised Brazilian Vitinho and Englishmen Joe Gomez and Reiss Nelson.

Thanks guys. Im not sure where I will go from here. Im considering going a bit more with Electrico, especially to see if I can get Varela to be the best player in the world, but I usually lose interest if Im winning everything every year. My local USL clubs season just started up here in the states so I might use an edited database to start a save with them....or I might go do a youth challenge. Who knows lol

We got our title back but unfortunately were not as successful in the Champions League, finishing 3rd in a tough group including Arsenal and Atletico Madrid.   We dropped into the Europa league and went on a nice run to the final but lost convincingly to Liverpool.   PSG signed Noh Sung Bae for a huge sum of £28.5 but that didn't matter too much as we had Ali Bouhali to replace him who was now seen as a wonderkid.  It did matter when City met his £18m release clause though :D  Meant we had to push the boat out and make a mega transfer, in came Baresic from Dinamo for £20m.

E5A3A8D5D5F97B1A1780ECFA0654CB61B764972C

08CB7C13F194E4D8656B0227A354E161ADB5BF3F

529398765080E959024ACBA765DA757F3A6FA424

883BDF0E6FF515F825DF07D768C77C2A6E6324DF

Key Players:

D048C49C17E37226E2329C440CA7AD13D0A09B5B

9C2E2DACD83701960CD80C45438A22E8D0E0FAFD

38FAB6091A91FD285B0AF01D203B101E54AD5ACD

6c0c482ea33787a9ce9a692a4ac03748.png

Closing in fast on that maiden CL title. At this point in the game I'd say there are 8-10 teams that are convincingly better than us but we can still get a result against. PSG is far and away the best team in the game though as we found out and it's going to take a few years before I think we'll be up to their level. 

Signed Amiri after 6 months of him trialling at our club where his agent kept pushing for more than our TB. Luckily we only told the board to expect CL qualification so we got to upgrade to Title Winners and get the funds to bring him in. Won us 12mil in prizemoney off the back of two godly free kicks and a last minute goal against Benfica, well worth the investment.

c8be7e4a109f112d8c1faeb3b2c75293.png

Best Russian Prospects

Popov

2ca96a44b0260106f77bdb5b344b3bf7.png

Ustinov

881d1eb3ecbebcb3d0fb59dc58e2dda2.png

Pivovarov

0f6e1bbd796aa4104e9c615424c11f08.png

Titov

80f23964892c1a5a37d3b6e77133da0b.png

SpVgg Unterhatching

0PzHeDt.png

Manager Profile | Competition History | Club Overview

Having never done a long-term save in Germany despite being interested in the Bundesliga, I decided this challenge was a great way to accomplish a good save in Germany. I am starting with Unterhatching, from a small town of 25,000 inhabitants just south of Munich. The main factors that drew me to the club were the good youth and training facilities, the semi-large stadium and also the proximity to Germany's premier club. Local competition is extremely high, with teams like Augsburg, 1860 Munich, Greuther Furth and Nuremberg being local rivals. This will form an interesting part of the challenge when it comes to youth. Unterhatching played 2 seasons in the Bundesliga around the turn of the century, finishing 10th in an incredible campaign in 1999-00.

I really like the badge, particularly the bobsleigh in the bottom half. 

Hopefully I stick at this challenge for a while!

• 4 weeks later...

Time to take the plunge into the Big Euro again. Due to time constraints I'm doing it on FMT this time.

Frederik Mutsaers - A Ballon D'or winner for my Wuppertal side that completed the challenge in FM 12 or 13, will enter management

He'll be managing vv Katwijk in an attempt to be the first to complete the challenge in Holland. A nation feared for it's many sackings in the past.

Katvijk has no real history ... Yet!

The Squad looks biased towards offensive football!

2017/18 Season Review

Standings - Transfers - Finances

Fans' Players of the season:

Thomas De Man - Cees Keizer - Nick Coster

Season review:

We had a great start, but hit a rough streak around new years. All in all a good season. We were supposed to battle against relegation, but relegation was never close.

We still lack quality players. We broke the bank by bringing in Badjeck for 200K, a serious mishit. Luckily we got 250K for him after the season.

Season preview:

We have managed to sign a couple of good players, and still have enough in the budget to bring in some new faces. We need quality at the moment, and the players wanting to go to Katwijk is not many. Let's see how it goes :-)

BFC Dynamo

Season 3 -  2019/ 2020

Review

Again a superb season from my team. I had never the feeling to get relegated despite the fact that my best player sold to St.Pauli. I had such a great run that i was for a short-time 2nd but after the "success" i couldn't manage to stay on top so at the end i had a good 8th place. I don't think that i can highlight a player. Sure Schünemann was again one of the better players but my team was the star and it was again the overachiever team!

|Table | Stats | Squad | Transfers | Club | Finances | Manager|

o6g8EGz.png

Achievements

League
2017/2018 (Media:19th) - 11th - 3.Liga       - Overachiever
2018/2019 (Media:19th) -  1st - 3.Liga       - Overachiever / Promotion
2019/2020 (Media:17th) -  8th - 2.Bundesliga - Overachiever

National Cup
not entered yet
2019/2020 - 1st Round

European Cup
not entered yet

Manager
2017/2018 - 3.Liga - 1st Manager of the Year

BFC Dynamo

Season 4 -  2020/ 2021

Review

A very solid 2nd season in the 2.Bundesliga. I had never the chance to fight for promotion but was always the best team of the rest. And yes my team is again the overachiever. In the DFB-Pokal i had a great run until the semi final but end of the day Leverkusen was too strong for me to get to the finals. Leverkusen won the cup but I'm very proud of my performance. I had a great transfer window with my new left back Diego Santos with a 7.30 (best note in the league) but my player of the season was Valentin Lavinge with 14 goals and 10 assists.

vzn3Vmf.png

Achievements

League
2020/2021 (Media:17th) -  5th - 2.Bundesliga - Overachiever

National Cup
not entered yet
2019/2020 - 1st Round
2020/2021 - semi final

European Cup
not entered yet

Manager

BFC Dynamo

Season 5 -  2021/ 2022

Review

Yes, we won the 2.Bundesliga title and the 5th time the overachiever. My attack was so good and the best in the league with 72 goals. In the DFB-Pokal i only reach the 2nd round but maybe at the end a "good" thing so i could manage to stay at top and win the league. I had some good transfers like my new striker with the record signing of 300k Ernis Qerimi, managed to score 11 goals in 11 games but he was a lot injured so he couldn't score more or my new winger Guervin Tomin with 8 goals, 13 assists and a note of 7,49! Also my "old" players played very well like my other striker Marc Brasnic with 14 goals and 11 assists or Lavigne again with 9 goals and 11 assists. My goalie has a new shutoot record for BFC Dynamo with 14 clean sheets . You see my team performed very well and I'm looking forward to play in the Bundesliga despite the fact that my team was maybe one of the cheaper budget teams. 

iCqynSm.png

Achievements

League
2020/2021 (Media:9th)  -  1st - 2.Bundesliga - Overachiever / Promotion

National Cup
not entered yet
2019/2020 - 1st Round
2020/2021 - semi final
2021/2022 - 2nd Round

European Cup
not entered yet

Manager

BFC Dynamo

Season 6 -  2022/ 2023

Review

What should i say? Overachiever! Again a great season from my team. At the end "only" the 7th place. I battled very long for the 4th place. Was most of the time on my way to the Champions League but i had some draws and lost at the end of the season so i was 5 points behind the 4th place. 4th best attack & defense speak for themselves.

And the attack & defense was also the main reason why i could win the DFB-Pokal! Yes, i won my first title in this save. A great success for my team and i don't know how i could win the title without playing against Leverkusen, Dortmund & Bayern. Nevertheless i play next year Euro League and this is a great achievement.

They was a lot of good players this season in my team like Taylor Moore & Ernis Qerimi but i think Marvin Omeonga was the best player and the big difference to win or lose games. A great free transfer because he won the golden boy award, newcomer of the year, has 10 goals, 17 assists and 7,45 rating in all competitions. Now he has a value of 19,5 mio but also a release clause of 40 mio. I fear some bigger club could take the release clause and he don't want to renew his contract. What a pity but i'm looking forward. I get a big profit when he leave. Personally i won the 1.Bundesliga manager of the year and the PFA manager of the year award.

K5OG3Xm.png

Achievements

League
2020/2021 (Media:9th)  -  1st - 2.Bundesliga - Overachiever / Promotion
2021/2022 (Media:18th) -  7th - 1.Bundesliga - Overachiever

National Cup
not entered yet
2019/2020 - 1st round
2020/2021 - semi final
2021/2022 - 2nd round
2022/2023 - final - Winner

European Cup
not entered yet

Manager
2017/2018 - 3.Liga       - 1st Manager of the Year
2022/2023 - 1.Bundesliga - 1st Manager of the Year, 1st PFA Manager of the Year

A big update. Hope i don't wait so long to post the next seasons.

I still can't believe how good my team was last season with only 15 mio wage budget. Some teams in the 2.Bundesliga pay a lot more then me in 1.Bundesliga but next year i have a 35 mio wage budget and 20 mio transfer budget. I think i can buy some good players with the big budget.

NnG82.png

Joining in the challenge but playing on FMT due to real life commitments. Introducing Willem van Oranje (don't judge, haven't decided on a manager name and considering the team colors seemed like an good choice at the moment) - the new manager of Hardenberg Heemse Combinatie (known also as HHC) or for us who dont like teams with initial names - Handenberg. A club with not to much History to it's name, but we are planning on changing that.

Not the richest of clubs here, and with such small Finances I already fear that @Lower Leagues Rule's and @weelouis123's curse of sackings in the Netherlands might come back to get Willem also. @Muggert seems to be surviving though, so might there be hope after all. Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

The starting Squad isn't that great - only 17 playes, among which 1 goalkeeper and 1 striker. We have to work hard this summer to build a competitive squad. Our objective for the first season is pretty clear: survival. 

NnG82.png

Have not decided yet if we had a great or horrible season. It started out with intense transfer activity and more transfers coming in to the end of the summer. In spite of the squad we built we started out the league pretty poor and were lingering around the last places in the beginning, but we gathered pace in the second part of the season, so much that we even won the fourth period of the league. We finished an unexpected 6th in the League Table and we were looking with great hopes to the play-offs. We there passes Fortuna Sittard and Den Bosch to reach the Play-off final against Volendam. However, we couldn't cope with the pressure and lost the promotion by a single goal. It's frustrating considering how close we were, but in the same time satisfactory that we got so far in the league. 

These are the group of players which achieved this performance and the team of the season. Hard working fellows which put up a lot of effort into this, it just wasn't meant to be. Despite having the budget under control the board are a pain in the ass already, as they wouldn't upgrade any of the facilities and offered me just a one year contract only when we were qualified for the play-offs. Hope we don't sabotage the club from inside and we try to work together better. 

Gonna be a difficult second season, as the budget is still pretty tight, and the expectations to reach the playoffs again are high.

2018/19 Season Review

Standings - Squad -  Finances - Transfers - Awards

Fans' Players of the season:

Tim Linthorst - Dylan Mertens - Muamer Tankovic

Season review:

Started off great and we're in the playoff race for most of the season. A slump towards the end of the season meant no playoffs for us. 

Season preview:

We need to bring in some quality players in the center of the park. Let's hope someone wants to go to Katwijk.

With a couple of additions I see us battling for promotion. Our offense should be ready to go. A couple of backs and CM's and its on! :-)

Archived