• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clubs37.png

Dinamo St. Petersburg

2024/25 Season

Schedule 1  |  Schedule 2  |  SuperCup Final  |  League  |  Europa League Group Stage

Transfers | Finances

A season of learning I think. After the SuperCup win i felt optimistic, but the first part didn't went very well. I concentrated too much on european matches, grabbing great victories, but sacrificing a little the league, and ending eliminated anyway... and in fact I had unhappy players because we were on the lower end of the league. And on top to that the talented Crovetto and Vukaljevic "wants to move to a bigger team".

After the europe, all the forces were employed in the league, and that brought us up again... the squad is good, it just lacks appropriate reserves, and a little experience. In the end it was a delusion... we ended 7th, CSKA failed to enter europe due to licence, and Terek went... so yeah, we were 1 point from europe, not losing shamelessly with relegated Kuban on the last match would have sufficed :seagull:

Transfer wise I only brought in a few russian "reserves", and loaned Barone for the best I could. And that's another funny thing, I included in the loan a clause: after 5 matches, they would have the obligation of buying him from 8.5 millions... guess what? He played 4 matches, returns here, contract expires and bye bye on free. So another lesson here... always renew contract 2 years before, and if they don't want to, sell right away.

So, even with europe, money is safe only for the league prize and the sponsors, who, by the way, without european qualification, came back to the level of 2 seasons ago.

Key Players

Hosni  -  A good keeper, lest his agility. His authority in the box led me to have much less problems with crosses. He can grow. But last year he played better, as all the defence.. the morale problems in the first part of the season influenced him.

Bennett (carreer stats) - solid as always, but now the infinite loan is about to end... Liverpool decides it's time to bring him back. Bye and thanks. Will be hard to replace.

Alvarez - came as a young prospect some seasons ago, now is a very good left back, and still has potential to grow.

Savin - oh, a russian finally! Zenith leftofer, an offensive midfielder, a good jolly, our little playmaker.

Saramutin (carreer stats) - always there. Staff advise me not to renew his contract, and he silence them on the pitch. The captain. I'll always remember in the first year in the top division his decisive goal who probably saved us from relegation. Less matches this year, he also had some injuries.

Vukaljevic - wonderkid! Who wants to leave... this season he also suffered from the many matches.. it's a midfielder but in reality he plays better as a right winger, and he's training in that. If no one asks for him, I hope he changes his mind. If they asks for him, I hope they'll save my finances.

Crovetto - came the same year of Barone... and he was much less pretentious on contract renewal. But wants to leave, same of Vukaljevic, so we'll see.

Kulakov - the surprise, he finally emerged on the second part of the season, and convinced me to grab him on free for next season, still has potential to grow.

Prospects

Altin - after a year on loan, he's ready. Has to be, I need to cover Bennett's departure.

Youth academy: I hadn't many prospects coming out from the academy, in all these year only these three are good enough

Kulikov (carreer stats) - Found his space this season after loans in the past seasons. I hope he grows more.

Rodionov (carreer stats / injuries) - Always liked him, i trusted he could be an important player, but so many injuries held him down. A shame.

Fomichev (carreer stats / injuries) - Same Rodionov problems, the differences is he passed his time on loan.

If it wasn't for injuries, maybe they would have been my attack couple, all from the academy, would have been cool. If this was a youth challenge, I think i would be a little angry :D (well, and probably would also be struggling in the second division)

clubs37.png

Dinamo St. Petersburg

2025/26 Season

CompetitionsSchedule 1Schedule 2TransfersFinances

A little vanity... :)

It was the season of Crovetto's explosion (player of the year, best average rating of the league, a lot of goals). It was the season of the money, with Vukaljevic departure on January. It was the season of the records for the team, 3rd place, 6 consecutive matches with the net inviolated. It was the season of our second Kubok Rossii and my second manager of the year award.

It all began with a surprise. Remember Roberts? Well, season after season on loan and then PSG decides to sell him.. so almost 10M, and then I rebuy him for much less. Thanks.

And then, Mehmet Erdogan to replace Bennett. With him, Ugur Altin, and our prospects now ready Ronan and Linus Nilsson, our central defense is ok for many years (IF money needs of player complains don't interfere), and take two foreigner spots on the formation.

Then on January the big money for Vukaljevic! Money that hopefully will continue to enter even next season with all the clauses I put in. I replaced him with the loan of Shishkin, and in the end I didn't lose much on the pitch, and then I concentrated on the future.. at first with the prospect Ugo Viola, then (after many years on loan) I will officially grab Nastusenko for next season. With him, some young russian talents (and 2/3 foreigners) will join, I hope I will talk about them within some seasons!

Oh, and finally Rodionov, almost injury-free, showed his talent, with some goals and many assists. Mention of honor for Mirko Tolic, the utility player, brought back some seasons ago if anyone of you noticed (and now within the last two updates, you know the majority of my players). Indeed in this adventure I tend to rebuy players I already know if the price is low enough.

All seems bright but it's not. Crovetto... I have on my hand a Barone like situation. He doesn't want to renew, he feels he has outgrow the team, so I think I will have to sell him in the next months. In fact, with Roberts and the talent of Viola I feel covered for the role, and I feel one of the russians I mentioned above could take the AMC role without problem, but Crovetto is Crovetto.. a top player. Next season will begin from that... and then the Superkubok, the european adventure... stay tuned! ;)

clubs37.png

Dinamo St. Petersburg

A little update in preparation for next season. The moment arrived and, hoping he plays well and gets resold for a lot of money (50% clause yum yum!), I had to let Crovetto go.

But I'm happy about one of the talents arrived, Mikhail Bystrov from Mordovia for 950k €. He already gave his contribute in the first match of the season, in our SuperKubok victory against Zenit.. and that's two! The club honours are growing, and I am elevated to the icon status, and the club reputation finally elevated to 3.5 stars.

I realize that I never ended my updates with a general recap of the carreer, so this is the occasion to prepare one. It's pretty simple, maybe I will add more on next updates.

Season       Division           Position       Notes and Achievements     
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18      FNL                   9°           
2018/19      FNL                   8° 
2019/20      FNL                   3°          Promotion (playoffs)
2020/21      Prem'er Liga         14°          Playout winner
2021/22      Prem'er Liga          7°
2022/23      Prem'er Liga          8°
2023/24      Prem'er Liga          5°          Kubok winner. Russian Manager of the year
2024/25      Prem'er Liga          7°          Superkubok winner. Eliminated as 3° in Europa League group stage
2025/26      Prem'er Liga          3°          Kubok winner. Russian manager of the year

I'm losing my will to continue. I have sold Vukaljevic, Crovetto, I received another 6M for Vukaljevic clauses. I passed Europa League group stage, finances secure, 15 millions on bank, and on February my damn president accepts an offer for Kulakov. I protest, he reject.

Some days later, he accepts an offer for Rodionov, always from Rubin! We don't actually need the money.. and if we need it, I'll sell a foreigner, not a russian! Someone make him learn the league rules, damn it!

:seagull:

Got another lucky draw for the Europa League and this time we fully capitalise to finish in 1st with a game in hand. 

5c80cec7dbc1e9fa36485fb2f9b141d6.png

Bilbao were surprisingly average opponents, not sure if that might be since Spain isn't loaded. 

Heading into the Winter League with the scores tight as well.

Could this be the year we get the coveted Champions League?

360554b24279c6e64f3586007c5da738.png

17 hours ago, fabreth said:

I'm losing my will to continue. I have sold Vukaljevic, Crovetto, I received another 6M for Vukaljevic clauses. I passed Europa League group stage, finances secure, 15 millions on bank, and on February my damn president accepts an offer for Kulakov. I protest, he reject.

Some days later, he accepts an offer for Rodionov, always from Rubin! We don't actually need the money.. and if we need it, I'll sell a foreigner, not a russian! Someone make him learn the league rules, damn it!

:seagull:

Stick with it Fabreth! Enjoying watching how you are going. Just remember when you lead the team to the Champions League the fans will love you not the team president!!

Electrico_zpsjikjzlic.png

Electrico FC - Season 08 Review

Squad : Fixtures : Transfers : Finances : Table : Season Review

Team Leaders : Team Awards : League Leaders : League Team Leaders : Best 11 All Time : Team Records

The club started the first half of the season very inconsistent. We could never really get a good streak of results and had a habit of conceding late. In fact there was a run of 5 straight matches where we conceded in the 80th minute or later to either draw or lose. About December I decided to scrap the 4-2-3-1 we have been playing and moved to a true 4-3-3 and a 4-3-3 with a defensive midfielder and things really started to pick up.  Despite having to tweak our tactics throughout we garnered more points from the matches and got rid of the late conceding habit. Unfortunately we put ourselves in to much of a hole the first half but were able to finish in 8th 11 points out from a European spot. In Cup play we didn't do as well as last year. We were out of the Taca de Portugal in the 5th round to Benfica. In the Taca CTT we made it to the group stage again finishing 2nd and not moving on. Financially the club struggling under the loan the board took out to build the new stadium. With the formation change we were able to sell off some players that weren't needed anymore which was what helped stem the bleeding. We still aren't making enough of a profit to pay for transfers and am relying on free's. Luckily after this season the stadium finished up so next year we will have a new shiny place to play that hopefully will be full all season. 

Key Players:

• Douglas Aurelio - Douglas had a solid season. I expected more from him after moving to striker but he still scored 11
  • Egemen Bilik - Came on free. The clubs big off-season signing. Was better to the end of the season once he got settled. Scored 18 on the year as the main striker.
  • Flavien Gerber - Flavien did a good job connecting the midfield. It didn't translate into many assists but he still had a solid passing numbers.
  • Joao Barreto - Our big surprise of the season. I expected him to have another solid season at CB but he went beyond all expectations and was the first Electrico member to be named in the top league Team of the Year.
  • Joao Oliveria - Our first choice RB. Only managed 5 assists but he was very dangerous all year. His defensive play slipped a bit though.
  • Jose Espinoza - Came on free. Big young Chilean center back. Was good in his first year. I'm hoping he develops into our first choice center back in a couple years.
  • Josenildo Vicente - Came on free. Like Gerber his numbers in assists doesn't show how good he was in the midfield. Very good passing numbers.
  • Leandro Campos -  He didn't score many goals up top but he setup a bunch. Set a new club record with 14 assists on the year

Goal of The Year: Douglas Aurelio with a full volley from way outside the box

Game of the Year: Benfica vs Electrico. Our first win away to Benfica

Last Years Goals Review: I wanted to minimally make it to Europa qualification but failed.

Next Years Goals: Finish top 5 and make one of the domestic Cup finals.

@fabreth I would be annoyed if that happened to me too. Although Ive yet to get anyone worth a darn through my academy so I havnt had the displeasure of the president selling them off. Ive only got one player in my first team (Gerber) who qualifies as HG-Trained at club and thats just because I was lucky enough to pry him out of France at 17. Ya Europe is so close. Ive actually finished season 9 the other day. I just go real behind in posting. Was too into continuing the save. Kept telling myself Ill do it tomorrow and a week later I have two season to post lol. 

Electrico FC - Season 09 Review

Team Leaders : Team Awards : League Leaders : League Team Leaders : Best 11 All Time : Team Records

My ninth season at the club was the most successful. I survived a club takeover and unfortunately the new owners would not inject any money. We opened the brand new Electrico FC Stadium in style with a trouncing win on the first day of the season. We set new attendance and gate records that match. The club was very consistent through most of the league season. We finished with 60 points, our highest since being promoted to the top division, but finished in 6th place. Any previous year that 60 points would have gotten a top 5 spot and a European spot. The Cups season was where we really shined. First we made it to the Finals of the Taca de Portugal against heavily favored Porto who would lose only once in the league all year. The boys came out strong and we won surprisingly convincingly. It was the clubs first trophy. In the TacaCTT we made it to the Finals for the 2nd time the last three years. This time though we would not be denied and won a tough match full of chances. We did the Double! By virtue of our Taca de Portugal win despite not finishing top 5 in the League we have booked a spot in the Europa League group stage! There is a downside to this though. Due to the clubs finances being so low weve only been able to give out one year contracts in most cases. Now players are wanting big raises that we cannot afford so instead of risking losing them for nothing quite a few might be sold before the end of next year. Since all my players mostly come via free though its all good profit. 

Key Players:

• Dionysis Ziakis - Came on Free. Big strong center back I was hoping would be at the club for a while. Good all year. New wage demands were to high. Man United came in and signed him before I could get anything for him.
  • Egemen Bilik - Egemen was great in his 2nd season. He scored a team season record of goals of 32. His new wage demands though are double what the max the board allow so I will probably be selling him while his price is high.
  • Flavien Gerber - Flavien probably had his best season doubling his career goal totals with just this season. He scored 10 and setup another 5.
  • Jose Espinoza - Surprise season from Jose. Was slated to be our 3rd or 4th center-back but paired with Ziakis most of the year. 
  • Leandro Campos - Only had 3 goals come December and was almost sold but then finished very strong with 15 more the rest of the season.
  • Rodrigo Chapparo - Came on Free. Brought in for depth. Played very well covering for injuries and scored 12. 
  • Sergio Soriano - Had been looking to find a young RB and it looks as if we did. Strong all year and took over as starter.
  • Vasilis Christofi - Came on Free. Scored three goals and had 4 assists the first month of the season and was named League Player of the Month. Was hurt the next day on international duty and was out the next 5 months. Finished with 13 goals and 10 assists. Unsure if I will be forced to sell next year.

Goal of the Year: Falvien Gerber free kick to the top corner

Game of the Year: Electico vs FC Porto and Electrico vs Benfica . Our first two trophies easily qualify as the games of the year

Last Years Goals Review: My goal was to reach Europe and while not doing it the way I expected at-least we qualified.

Next Years Goals: Get some depth and quality youth into the club. Especially players that count as Home Grown. Win at-least 1 European game.

Update from the last time: Rodionov refused Rubin's contract... I promptly did a big raspberry to the president and renewed his contract, along with Kulakov's one for as long as possible, just to prevent any more offers! Ha.. what a pleasure! :lol: ...so, gratitude in football still exists.. I've waited for him, trusted him despite all the injuries, and he committed to Dinamo(well, for now at least...)!

On the other hand, Ugur Altin realized that he's too strong defender for Russian league and wants to leave... I feel he will be the next "big sell".. anyway without those sells, despite Europe, the balance would be in red.

Season's almost finished... and... won't spoil. :D

@dj clark boy Welcome and good luck!

@GoalieManPat121 and with the cup(s) comes Europe... :applause:

clubs37.png

Dinamo St. Petersburg

2026/27 Season

Review 1  |  Review 2  |  League  |  Europa League  |  Squad

Transfers  |  Finances  |  Financial Projection

This season we suffered less from the "three matches every week" that comes when you gain Europe. The squad is more complete now, and it shows. But we lost points where we shouldn't (just to say, we made only 1 point against Mordovia, only 3 againts Amkar...), so could have been better.. instead we finished 5°, despite a phenomenal Roberts. We lost in the semifinal of the cup against Rubin, fortunately enough the final was against Spartak so the fifth place granted a place to Europa League, so, Europe again. We are beginning to become a big team in Russia, even reputation wise it shows, as there's Moscow teams, Rubin, Zenit and then... us. But, financially, we still need to monetize on the players.. as it's showed in the financial projection. This is also because, to retain a good squad, wages are beginning to rise(and so the contract signing fees to player and agent). At least i could afford to replace the departures and bring in a mix of young players (some very young.. Akademia Togliatti and Chertanovo seem to produce good talents), and someone more expert. Particularly profitable the "exchange" with Real Madrid, who wanted Ugo Viola... I brought in for much less Saurina and he played well in the last part of the season.

Even the Europa League semifinal didn't help too much financially... but it was a great and emotional ride! First, Man Utd dominated our group and we passed as second. Then, we beat some very good team, Napoli(2-0, 2-3) and Leicester(3-4, 4-1)... but then Atletico proved too strong (0-2, 1-2)! I hoped reputation would have climbed a little more but it seems Europa League counts only if you win it ;)

For next season.. at first, I have to find Ugur Altin replacement, as on July he will go to Chelsea. Yes, a new transfer record! And with this, i hope the president won't need to sell my favourites for peanuts!

I also hope my scouts (and my instinct/luck?) will continue to be this profitable, so I can continue this way... it's also true that some youngers didn't develop and are gone off the radar (for example Djima seemed a great talent, but he didn't grow very much), but it's part of the game.

Then, I think it's time to step up and try to challenge for the title! This time I'm going to prioritize the league over Europe... I'll try to reach and, depending on the draw, pass the group stage anyway, but the best 11 will play on the league, i don't want to lose too many points along the road. We'll see if I am right.

Season       Division           Position       Notes and Achievements     
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18      FNL                   9°           
2018/19      FNL                   8° 
2019/20      FNL                   3°          Promotion (playoffs)
2020/21      Prem'er Liga         14°          Playouts winners
2021/22      Prem'er Liga          7°
2022/23      Prem'er Liga          8°
2023/24      Prem'er Liga          5°          Kubok winners. Russian Manager of the year
2024/25      Prem'er Liga          7°          Superkubok winners. Eliminated as 3° in Europa League group stage
2025/26      Prem'er Liga          3°          Kubok winners. Russian manager of the year
2026/27      Prem'er Liga          5°          SuperKubok winners. Europa League semifinalists. Impressive training facilities built

Our form in France slipped again and we were very well doomed. Giving it another try though in Italy.

140px-A.S.D._S.F._Gladiator.jpg

Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica San Felice Gladiator 1912, aka Gladiator

Manager Profile

Club History

Gladiator is a club out of Santa Maria Capua Vetere, a town of 32,793 just north of Naples.

Club Profile

Finances

Initial Squad

Not going to lie, I took this team primarily for it's name. I like the colors as well. Never had much luck in Italy before, just a couple of quick relegations. Looks like I'll be using some sort of 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 judging by the squad I'm starting with.

JwqqIK4.png

Potenza S.C. 2017/18 Season Lega Pro Girone C

Season Preview

This season we shocking and were in a relegation battle all season we did not pick up any wins untill the turn of the year we started to draw most of our games and with eight or seven games to go we managed to win a whole five games all season. 

League Table -As you can see we  had to have play off to stay in the division with a tough first game vs Melfi were we won 7-4 on agg, then we had won and managed to avoid relegation.

Players  - it is still very weak for this division needs improvement. 

Transfers- As you can see was try rebuild the squad to try add more depth in places i thought needed improvement. 

Finances  -in the red at the moment hopefully that well change as i have to make free transfers again. 

Key Player Profiles:

Bruno Sutalo-First choice keeper as my other keeper was too young to bring in at the moment i felt, this guy was terrible.

Giorgio Di Vicino- Probably the best player at the club was outstanding when he was fit. 

Antonio Riccio- New player did well when was asked to play out of position. 

Davide Tinterri -  Bought in to improve my midfield and he id well. 

Mohamed Mbow-Was bought in as back up player but played most season. 

Career Overview:

Season                   League                            Position       Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18           Lega Pro Girone C    19th          

Next Season:

Staying up was a huge relief as it means I get to continue with the job I have started.'ve already signed a one year contract extension, so I'm looking forward to see were this save takes me 

Electrico FC - Season 10 Review

10 years in now. Closing in on my record for longest with one team. As expected after last season we were going to cash in on some players while their prices were high. Finances and wage budget forced us too. Bilik, Vicente, Christofi, Campos, and club appearance record holder Barreto were sold totaling 20 mill. Now I should have banked a bunch of that and invested in facilities but instead I decided to buy some new toys for the club. We need some youth that can qualify as homegrown. We had many transfers and in doing so I knew the first half of the season would be rough while everyone got settled. In the league we had a hard time winning but we at least were playing well enough to draw and not lose much. The additional matches due to our first run in the Europa League was tough. We could not defend our Taca CTT or Taca de Portugal titles losing in the group stage and in the 4th round. In the Europa League we were drawn with Dynamo Kyiv, Wolfsburg, and FK Partizan. We played everyone tough but only managed to win one match and finished third in the group. Drawing so much early in the season was a big help as come January we only dropped 12 points the 2nd half of the year. We finished a team record 4th with 64 points and another spot in Europa League next year. 

Key Players:

• Jose Varela - 600k from Felguiras. Our big snag this year. Scored 9 and setup 8. This kid should be good. Already wants a 48 mill release clause.
  • Jose Espinoza - Another solid season from our top centerback.
  • Marinaldo Neto - Came on free. Very solid as our defensive midfielder. Garnering some interest so might be sold
  • Pedro Amaral - His best season at the club for the 29 year old.
  • Rodrigo Chaparro - Followed up last years surprising season by leading the team in goals this year with 
  • Sergio Soriano - The RB was our best player this year.
  • Steven De Jong - 4 mill from Ajax. It took the forward quite a while to settle. Did not score in his first 15 matches. Was very good the 2nd half of the season

Young Guys:

• Alessio Persia - 3 mill from FC Sion. Had nagging injury issues but still managed to score 11
  • Alex Maddison - 2k from Cap Connah's Quay. A good first season once he settled. 
  • Didier Diomande - 1.7 mill from ASEC. Came in January but didn't show until February due to international. Will be our top Dman next year
  • Gaston Pacheco - 2.8 mill from Instituto ACC. Did well as our 2nd choice LB
  • Ivo Almeida - 1 mill from Boavista. Scored twice on his debut. Spent the 2nd half of the year on loan.
  • Willie Thomson - 850k from Celtic. Started the season as our #2. By the end of the year had taken over the #1 spot from longtime starter Rodrigo Eduardo.
  • Luis Semedo - 2 mill from Gil Vicente. Was solid as our #2 RB. Already a CVI international

Goal of the Year: Varela runs down the left and slots one home

Game of the Year: Electrico vs FK Partizan - Our first win in a European Competition. 

Goals From Last Season Review: I wanted to bring in quality youth on good contracts and win a European game. Did them both.

Goals for Next Season: Break up the Big 3 in the league.

QzookfH.png

Domestic Leagues History (Club) | Profile (Manager) | Overview (Club) | Squad (Club) | Gratuitous Ye Pic

First off, thanks to @fabreth, I ripped your post format because I like it.  

Looks like Russia isn't done too often so I've decided to go with that route, and just because Kanye's pic generated so well in the game I've decided to use him as the head coach. And it's really not out of the realm of Kanye to get up and go manage a soccer team in Russia nicknamed the Extraterrestrials, is it?

Saturn's had one of the more interesting stories in Russian football.  A Premier League mainstay from 199-2010 they ran into a state of insolvency in 2011 and were dissolved.  They re-created themselves on the base of their own farm team and returned to the Professional Russian levels but once again encountered trouble and were not given a professional license in '15-'16 and moved down to the amateur levels.  They returned in '16-'17 to the Russian third tier and in game are now in the Russian First Division hoping to reclaim former glory.

Side note, I'm not sure why the domestic leagues history doesn't properly show this, but the team won the Second Division - Central last year which promoted them to the First Division which can be seen here.

@jpapciak Well, I kinda ripped it from other users, so we can both thank them. Saturn was my other preferred russian choice, so I'm curious about what you can do. Let's hope your chairmain isn't a douchebag who sells talents for peanuts :D (well I changed 3 presidents in those 10 years at Dinamo and they all are the same...no investments and monetize by selling players).

4 hours ago, GoalieManPat121 said:

So ManU is poking around Varela already this season. Go away!

...and typically they get the players and then don't use them. Roberts returned here, Ugo Viola hasn't still played a match, even Altin who's already a world-class defender played only 6 matches at Chelsea (I'm in February).

There has to be an option when players complain to move to a bigger team like "oh yeah, look at your former teammates, they are not playing!" (and then they would answer "I don't care, if I go there I will be filthy rich, so you have to let me go and bla bla bla") :lol:

1 hour ago, fabreth said:

...and typically they get the players and then don't use them. Roberts returned here, Ugo Viola hasn't still played a match, even Altin who's already a world-class defender played only 6 matches at Chelsea (I'm in February).

There has to be an option when players complain to move to a bigger team like "oh yeah, look at your former teammates, they are not playing!" (and then they would answer "I don't care, if I go there I will be filthy rich, so you have to let me go and bla bla bla") :lol:

Isnt that the truth. They swiped Ziakas from me before last season on a free. Has only played in 5 since but they gave him a 4 mill a year wage. Thats like half of my squad total lol. Atleast I got Varela tied up for 4 years so they are going to have to pay up to get him. I just dont want them to unsettle him.

BFC Dynamo

Season 1 -  2016/ 2017

After a little break with my other saves, i have the time to start the challenge again.

This time i want to play with BFC Dynamo from Berlin.

BFC is the record champion of East Germany. So they have no history in the Bundesliga.

Here are some Screens:

Season Summary

History

Team Profile

Manager

Squad

So let's start the challenge again!

regards

gb2003

Electrico FC - Season 11 Review

So at the start of the year I got the message that we were getting a big increase in TV money this year. Over triple previous years. My plan this year was to focus on the league, split squad Europe, and have my backups play the domestic Cups. We were knocked out of the Taca de Portugal by Benfica in the 5th round. In the Taca CTT though our backups did very well making a run to the Final and beating Porto to win the competition for the 2nd time. In the Europa League we beat Rangers and Karpaty Lviv in qualifying. Then were put in a group with Marseille, Schalke, and Rapid Wiene where we finished 2nd. We beat Besiktas in the next round before running into Bayern in the second knockout stage losing 4-3 on aggregate. It was a disappointing tie as we lead 3-0 at home in the first leg before blowing the lead in the 2nd half to draw. In the league we played very well all the way through. I decided to move the club into a 4-4-2 and it had immediate returns. Unfortunately we couldnt overtake the Big 2 of Porto and Benfica but we did finish in 3rd setting club points and win records for a season. That position puts us in the 3rd Qualifying Round of the Champions League. A good draw and we could be in the CL next season. Youth and Training facilities will be upgraded finally

Key Players:

• Jose Varela - Scored 22 goals and setup 11 more. Media is officially calling him a Wonderkid
  • Alessio Persia - Played the least amount of games of our forwards and still scored 19
  • Didier Diomande - Dominated for most of the season before having a couple injuries.
  • Jamie Lopez - 600k from Sporting Cristal. Was dangerous on the wing scoring 8 times
  • Lassina Sanou - Came on free. Scored 17 goals and set a team season record with 16 assists
  • Rui Casimiro - Came on free. Scored 3 times and had 13 assists. Already have his replacement coming in so he will be sold for pure profit.
  • Sergio Soriano - Offensive numbers were lower due to change in tactics. Played very well.
  • Steven de Jong - Breakout season for de Jong scoring 25 goals and finishing 2nd in league goals
  • Willie Thomson - Is our official #1 now. Set a team season shutout record

Interesting Young Players:

• Ivo Almeida - Got into 18 games despite not being a perfect fit with the new tactic
  • Jan Prochazka - 900k from Vysocina Jihlava. Scored twice and had 9 assists
  • Lorenz Abgottspon - 1mill from FC Sank Gallon. Only scored twice but has a good future
  • Noan Ferreira - Came on Free. Hasnt debuted with the 1st team yet. Could pan out to be decent.
  • Robbe Feys - 2.4 mill from Circle Brugge. Expect him to be very important in the midfield in a couple season.

Goal of the Year: Alessio Persia take the pass and strikes in bottom corner. This also won league Goal of the Year

Game of the Year: Electrico vs Marseille - Dominating performance in the Europa League

Last Years Goals Review: I wanted to break up the Big 3 and was able to do so

Next Years Goals: Make the group stage of the Champions League

Well... so much for prioritizing the league over Europe... Russia dominates! And Rubin is also 1° in the league, using always more or less the same players.. last time i tried this in my first european experience I got half of the team always tired.. they are robots! :rolleyes: I'll need 11 hackers!

b6eRrMQ.png

3 hours ago, fabreth said:

Well... so much for prioritizing the league over Europe... Russia dominates! And Rubin is also 1° in the league, using always more or less the same players.. last time i tried this in my first european experience I got half of the team always tired.. they are robots! :rolleyes: I'll need 11 hackers!

Good luck in the final. Its hard to prioritize League over Europe once the fixture rolls around. I know I planned a split squad of starters/reserves but the number of starters seemed to grow each game lol

!@#$!#$!@#$ Benfica and Barcelona both put in offers for Diomande. I accepted Barcas and would have rejected Benficas but my board accepted it. Benfica offered 13 mill that could bonus to 17 and Barca offered 22 mill that could bonus to 29 mill. He accepted Benficas contract.......so now not only do I get less money I have to play against him lol

I have a little problem after the 01.07. I have only 11 players ( 2 goalies) and the first match is in 3 weeks.

I couldn't effort the salary demands from the other players, so the contracts expired :(.

9tegt1h.png

1 hour ago, gb2003 said:

I have a little problem after the 01.07. I have only 11 players ( 2 goalies) and the first match is in 3 weeks.

I couldn't effort the salary demands from the other players, so the contracts expired :(.

9tegt1h.png

You dont have any salary space to sign anyone thats on free contract? What about your U19's? When in deep lower leagues I use mine as roster cover. They might not be great but they are better than having grey generated players.

40 minutes ago, GoalieManPat121 said:

You dont have any salary space to sign anyone thats on free contract? What about your U19's? When in deep lower leagues I use mine as roster cover. They might not be great but they are better than having grey generated players.

I had only 1,6 Mio Budget and the players, who earned 100k, wanted 200k so my only option was to release the players.

I don't have any players in the U19 or second team. My only choice is to sign free players with my 450k budget, which i have right now. I need about 7-10 players with this budget :D.

Electrico FC - Season 12 Review

The season got off to an annoying start as our board sold our top defender Diomande out from under me. What was worse is that he accepted a contract from Benfica which paid me 10 mill less than the Barca offer. I decided to instead of replacing him directly to use that cash to upgrade facilities and sign a couple young defenders for the future. The young guys performed as our U19 team won the UEFA Youth League.  In the Domestic Cups we played basically the youth/backup team for the most part. We lost in the 4th round of the Taca de Portugal to Vitoria and in the Taca CTT went out in the group stage finishing 2nd. In Champions League qualifying we first beat Dynamo Kyiv and then International to make the group stage. We were drawn into a group with Monaco, Milan, and Sevilla. We did very well for our first time in the tournament finishing tied with Monaco for 1st in the group but placed in 2nd due to head to head. We drew Arsenal in the first knockout round. After drawing 1-1 and home and leading 1-0 away Arsenal came back strong and knocked us out. As for the league we were near the top for most of the league. We ran into a bad bit of form at the end of the year dropping us back. The team lost the final two games of the year 2-0 and 3-0. This allowed Sporting to sneak up and swipe the CL qualifying spot. We finished in 4th. Also marked 500 games in charge. We also got a nice bonus from a sell clause on Christofi.

Key Players:

• Alessio Persia - Breakout season for Alessio. He scored 28 goals and was 2nd in the league goals with 22. Won European Golden Boy award
  • Jaime Lopez - Solid season on the wing despite some injuries.
  • Jose Espinoza - Our top CB on the year. 
  • Jose Varela - Was upset a lot of the year due to wanting to move to a bigger club. Got him to sign a new contract though. Scored 21 goals.
  • Luis Mendes - 2.1mill from Sporting. Setup 16 goals from the wing in his first year.
  • Marco Ochoa - Scoring explosion from our central midfielder scoring 9 in all comps.
  • Sergio Soriano - Strong fullback play as usual
  • Steven de Jong - Didnt match last seasons goal totals but still got 20

Interesting Young Players:

• Job Mwangi - 3.5mill from Angers SCO. Brought in to be our 4th defender
  • Joseph Olaleye - 300k from Enyiba. Is a LB that I am retraining into a winger.
  • Lorenz Abgottspon - Very good 2nd season. Could be first choice winger next season. Demanding high salary already though
  • Noan Ferreira - Surprise developing player. Scored 51 goals in youth competition
  • Paulo Conde - 2.1mill from CD Tondela. Did well in youths. Hoping to get him into 10-15 big club games next year
  • Pedro Hurtado - 500k from Boyaca Chico. Big defender with good stats
  • Robbe Feys - Will be a regular next season
  • Vyacheslov Kozlov - 2.1mill from Rubin Kazan. Another defender Im hoping develops well.

Goal of the Year: Dejong with a long range strike. Also league Goal of the Year

Game of the Year: Electrico vs Vitoria de Setubal. Down 3-0 the team storms back tow in 7-4. Set a team high scoring record.

Last Years Goals Review: We made the group stage of the CL so we accomplished our goal

Next Years Goal: 100% focus to win the league

BFC Dynamo

Season 1 -  2017/ 2018

Review

I had a good season. Had never the feeling to be relegated despite the fact that i had for the first game only 12 players. My best player was Sascha Schünemann. He was in the team of the season and had a great season with a note of 7,31, 10 goals and 9 assist.

Without a really big team and not so much money to get new players i could manage to stay always over the spot. At the end i had a good 11th place and was the overachiever of the season. Financial it looks bad but this is a big problem of the 3.Liga. The only choice is to promote as soon as possible to get more money. I had only a wage budget of 1,6 Mio. Not that much but i couldn't avoid the big loss at the end of the season.

Table

ScOQrN9.png

cPaIXve.png

Club

MSy4s2P.png

Transfers

pc1wLlb.png

Finances

o8XJklt.png

Other

X7mpBaw.png

dfX5Uup.png

Achievements

League
2017/2018 (Media:19th) - 11th - 3.Liga - Overachiever

National Cup
not entered yet

European Cup
not entered yet

Manager
-

BFC Dynamo

Season 2 -  2018/ 2019

Review

Wow, i can't believe that i win the league. Again the Overachiever team of the season. I had a very good season start after 7 games with a 3th place but three games later i was only 11th. I had some heavy defeats and with only one transfer my team wasn't very strong . So i decided to get some new players for the defense despite the fact that my finances was really bad. At the end i have still 1 mio minus and without 2 cash injections it would look really really bad. Next year with the prize money of the 2.Bundesliga i should get a better finance.

The entire team was in a good shape all over the season. I can't really highlight a player because the team played very well together. I had the best offense in the league with 73 goals. The success maybe was that i won in the second half of the season all of my top games. The first important win was the game against Hansa Rostock. They had only one loss until the game against me. After that i could manage to win a lot of games against the 3rd,4th and 5th.

I would highlight the march. I had some important wins against Würzburg, Chemnitz & the most important win was the game against Dynamo Dresden. Dresden and BFC has big rivaly in the past in old east germany so the 8 march, my birthsday, was a good date to play this game. It was 2nd vs 3rd and at the end of the day i could manage to win the six-point game and after the game i had big confidence that i can promoted because with the loss of Rostock and the better goal difference i was the first time (and until the end of the season) in the 1st place. After that i was very sure that i can win the league / get promoted.

Maybe my armenian striker Sargis Adamyan was one of the best players. He was also in the team of the year like Schünemann & Srbeny. Also my new defender Rodri Tarin was a great transfer and Joel Gerezgiher was on fire after his signing with a note of 7,49 (new record for the 3.Liga).

I won also the manager of the year. Hope i can success in 2.Bundesliga too with the team. Think i need some backup winger and a good striker. I like Adamyan but i think he is not good enough for the 2.Bundesliga.

Table

cxxcZ6X.png

LvMU3Ju.png

QiWSdqy.png

Club

FLjvGgi.png

FiGw0qz.png

86OEfH8.png

hiHzXIu.png

Transfers

KxjoH8z.png

Finances

t0sNfeA.png

Other

Z5CLcL1.png

5UCGdH8.png

Achievements

League
2017/2018 (Media:19th) - 11th - 3.Liga - Overachiever
2018/2019 (Media:19th)  - 1st - 3.Liga - Overachiever / Promotion

National Cup
not entered yet

European Cup
not entered yet

Manager
2017/2018 - 3.Liga - 1st Manager of the Year

6 hours ago, rlipscombe said:

we have had people play with teams in Holland but i don't think we have ever had a completion in Holland.....

Well. I have been looking to do a youth academy challenge throughout most iterations of FM.

Perhaps combine the two? Holland used to be a bastion of youth development. Perhaps it may be again!

18 hours ago, DrPoods said:

Well. I have been looking to do a youth academy challenge throughout most iterations of FM.

Perhaps combine the two? Holland used to be a bastion of youth development. Perhaps it may be again!

it might well be.  history suggests that Holland have always provided good youngsters...

Back after missing a few versions and I'm looking to attempt this challenge in France, a country I've never been to in any FM, at least if my laptop can take it.

Holidaying now, and just realised something. I was supposed to tick the CFA as playable divisions, wasn't I? That being the case, there's not really any point in holidaying til June 19, as the 2016-17 season will be simmed, so it will always be the same teams going up into National, right? Or have I messed it up?

Archived