Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

QZjyrtR.png

1. FM17 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (by pr0) / 1.10.2017 / FM17 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (by pr0)

This update contains 110.538 changes until the 1st of October 2017 that happened after the 17.3 database lockdown. Inside the pack you will find also the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game.

Instructions text , can be found at the end of the post also.

Lets see what each file includes:

Updated Transfers :
1. Player/Manager/Staff transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Also passed away players/staff are removed from database.
2. Contracts/Numbers/Height/Weight/Nationality changes.
3. Added favorite clubs, staffs etc.

General Changes :
1. Added new people who doesn't exist in the database - chairmen/players/managers/staff.
2. Affiliations between teams.
3. Corrected captains.
4. New stadiums.

Wonderkids :
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ). 
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,that already exist in the game.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability attributes.

Agents :

1. Agents created, with specific attributes and clients, to add more realism to the game.

Instructions : 
Extract the files to : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data. If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game. 

Then New Career Game. It opens a window where you have to choose the database. Choose the Football Manager 2017 database option and select my files. You are ready to create an updated new game.

Q: Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes ?

A: Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

Follow me on facebook to get info/release dates about upcoming packs/personal work for FM17 here: 

FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Visit my site to be a part of my work and give me suggestions/support here:

http://updatesbypr0.com/forum

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st post has been updated with the download link. 4.181 database changes until the 13th of November.

What's included?

♦ Current-Potential Ability Changes: Rumours about potential winter transfers. Players have their CA updated. Find the changes here:
♦ Cypriot Leagues & Cups: Cyprus has been enabled so you can now choose this country and play with the team within the nation. There is an issue though, with the European places and the end of the playoffs.
♦ Greek National C Division: This division has been enabled to give you the opportunity to manage in the low leagues of Greece.
♦ Indian Super League: New league has been enabled to provide you the indian experience!
♦ Transfers: New real life transfers and manager changes.
♦ Wonderkids: Over 20 new real life kids with potential ability to be the best!

6 hours ago, booble said:

what changes have you made to agents and injuries? thanks for your effort

There are no changes to injuries so far, I guess it was not needed. About the agents, these are who I have created so far: 

K9UWXO0.jpg

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Will you be adding Emeka Obi, the 6'5, 15yr old dc Liverpool have signed from Bury? 

the good news now is with the RTE you can edit anyones name in game so anything missed here you can use a regen etc to add any missing players stops having to start a new game

On 14/11/2016 at 23:59, map788 said:

Injuries will be included only in the summer.

On 15/11/2016 at 22:15, EnigMattic1 said:

Will you be adding Emeka Obi, the 6'5, 15yr old dc Liverpool have signed from Bury? 

Yes, sure.

20 hours ago, bigmac88 said:

Is it possible to edit the max amount of scouts allowed for a team? United have 32 scouts, but board says they're allowed 14.

No, you can't.

12 minutes ago, willz71172 said:

pr0 is there a new update out tonight?

No. Most likely at the end of month.

Now I can't remember for sure if I read on you're change log if you had done these however I think you may have missed off the following,

David Oldfield and Dirk Heesen have left their respective roles of assistant manager and first-team coach at Queens Park Rangers along with Performance consultant Chris Barnes.

Micky Moore is Grimsby Town's new assistant manager

National League side Solihull Moors have appointed Hednesford Town boss Liam McDonald as their new manager. McDonald will also be joined at the Moors by assistant manager Nick Green and coach David Bridgwater, his backroom team at Hednesford.

Paul Raynor is assistant manager at Mansfield Town

On 11/14/2016 at 17:46, pr0 said:

There are no changes to injuries so far, I guess it was not needed. About the agents, these are who I have created so far: 

K9UWXO0.jpg

I've just noticed you set Mino Raiola as dutch: he grew up in Holland but was born in Italy (as you correctly set), so he's Italian as primary nationality ;)

On 28/11/2016 at 14:20, frigo said:

Hi @pr0 Is your file compatible with FMupdates EEE?

Regards.

As long as the add-on is using files for new leagues, everything is ok.

On 29/11/2016 at 02:59, Jorgen said:

Have you seen this post in your FM2016 topic, pr0?

No, I haven't, but I will definitely check it now.

Also, the new update will be delayed a bit, because there is no high demand at the moment and as a result, there will more time for me to update extra.

1 hour ago, pr0 said:

Also, the new update will be delayed a bit, because there is no high demand at the moment and as a result, there will more time for me to update extra.

Any clue on when you will release this? I was waiting on you to put out a new update before I start a new save game.

2 hours ago, pr0 said:

Thanks! I think I will start another FM16 game, before I switch to FM17, so I hope this will make your great db even better.

20 hours ago, Reedy_1988 said:

Any clue on when you will release this? I was waiting on you to put out a new update before I start a new save game.

Still I haven't got a clue. Could come on the 10th of Dec, or 15th. I will announce a date in the coming days.

19 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Thanks! I think I will start another FM16 game, before I switch to FM17, so I hope this will make your great db even better.

Wait.. You want me to check the list to apply changes to my last release of FM16? Because that's not happening, I won't edit the FM16 database anymore.

Pr0, more talented players to add to my other post:

Sébastien Haller (FC Utrecht)
Maarten Paes, Jay-Roy Grot (NEC)
André Onana, Daley Sinkgraven (Ajax)
Joey Sleegers (Feyenoord)
Joachim Andersen (FC Twente)
Gervane Kastaneer (ADO Den Haag)
Juninho Bacuna, Richairo Zivkovic (FC Groningen)
Dante Rigo (PSV)

From the other post, with wrong teams mentioned:

Kevin Diks (was at Vitesse; last summer transfered to Fiorentina)
Timo Letschert (was at Utrecht; last summer transfered to Sassuolo)

I haven't opened my copy of FM17 yet, so I cannot say if the talents are correct or not.
Players at the big teams get the most exposure and scouting, so I guess they should be alright in the game. The talents of players like Kasper Dolberg and Davinson Sánchez for example are really, really big and there are dozens of scouts in the Amsterdam Arena every match, so it seems.

FM17 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.1 is coming on the 10th of December (Saturday) at 19:00-20:00 EET approximately.

What's included?
2666.png Current-Potential Ability Changes: Rumours about potential winter transfers. Players have their CA updated. Find the changes here: http://bit.ly/2fOkETz
2666.png Transfers: New real life transfers and manager changes.
2666.png Wonderkids: More real life kids added with potential ability to be the best!
2666.png Agents: New agents included with their respective clients.
2666.png Promotions/Relegations: Swedish leagues have been updated.

1st post has been updated with the download link. 7.627 database changes until the 10th of December.

What's included?

2666.png Current-Potential Ability Changes: Rumours about potential winter transfers. Players have their CA updated. Find the changes here: http://bit.ly/2fOkETz
2666.png Wonderkids: More real life kids added with potential ability to be the best!
2666.png Agents: New agents included with their respective clients.
2666.png Promotions/Relegations: Swedish leagues have been updated.

HOHO Merry Christmas!!

1st post has been updated with the download link. 14.570 database changes until the 25th of December. In Game Details it will wrongly show 0 changes. There is some issue with that, but everything works correctly and all changes are in the game.

What's included?
2666.png Transfers: New real life transfers and manager changes. All transfers are immediate as always.
2666.png Wonderkids: There are some new kids. Find them here: http://bit.ly/2fPbDtw.

• 2 weeks later...

1st post has been updated with the download link. 14.737  database changes until the 10th of January.

What's included?

On 13/1/2017 at 16:13, Jonny2J said:

Thanks man.

I'm thinking of giving this a download, has anything been done for injuries? I'm thinking people like Bolasie and Gundogan being out for the season etc.

Injuries will be removed only for the summer packs due to realistic issues.

1st post has been updated with the download link. 19.653 database changes until the 21th of January.

What's included?

Archived