Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  

MLS Contracts

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm having trouble with contracts in the MLS. I'm try to sign a player on as a designated player but I can only offer him a maximum of 1k p/w? I only have 1 designed player at the moment and I have 2 spaces left and we are also spending 10k less than the our salary cap allows. Also if it helps I have 4 million in Allocation Funds. If you could help me that would be great appreciated.

Thanks

Also any other contract, whether it be a Senior, Senior Minimum or Reserve contract can only be offered at a maximum of 1k

6 hours ago, ajj2410 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm having trouble with contracts in the MLS. I'm try to sign a player on as a designated player but I can only offer him a maximum of 1k p/w? I only have 1 designed player at the moment and I have 2 spaces left and we are also spending 10k less than the our salary cap allows. Also if it helps I have 4 million in Allocation Funds. If you could help me that would be great appreciated.

Thanks

IRL, there's still a salary cap charge for a DP ($457,500 p.a. if they're age 24 or older, and you can't use allocation money to buy down more than 50% of the cap hit). It could be that you can't fit the part of the DP contract that still goes onto the cap.

13 hours ago, ajj2410 said:

Thanks

Do you have any spare wage budget? The wage budget works the same as in other leagues in the game so the board won't let you spend more than you can afford.

I start new game in MLS (Houston Dynamo) and I can send my footballer in farm, but I don't can move player from farm to my team - only through the transfer (cost 0$). Is this bug?