[FM18] Japanese Football Pyramid (updated 28/7)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Persee said:

@Foss is it possible for you to use the existing FM17 players instead of creating those that are already in the game? I was wondering for example why you created guys like Usami or Asano when they already were included in FM17? 

I think you were involved in the discussion about Sardar Azmoun in the Russian data issues where I mentioned Asano's rating was very much inflated in my opinion, also his player profile seemed to not fit his actual play style. Whoever created him (Arsenal or Stuttgart researcher) probably didn't have much to go on so I'd rather keep my representation of him. Usami is basically the same as the default database one, but I brought him down because of his real life squad status at Augsburg.

13 hours ago, Foss said:

I think you were involved in the discussion about Sardar Azmoun in the Russian data issues where I mentioned Asano's rating was very much inflated in my opinion, also his player profile seemed to not fit his actual play style. Whoever created him (Arsenal or Stuttgart researcher) probably didn't have much to go on so I'd rather keep my representation of him. Usami is basically the same as the default database one, but I brought him down because of his real life squad status at Augsburg.

Oh okay I understand but couldn't you modify both their stats on their original default database IDs? Instead of creating a whole "new player/ID"?

47 minutes ago, Persee said:

Oh okay I understand but couldn't you modify both their stats on their original default database IDs? Instead of creating a whole "new player/ID"?

But what's the reason, exactly? What does it change for you?

6 hours ago, a.panda said:

If I read correctly are we likely to get an update with the J2 staff sometime this week? 

Yes, most likely Saturday.

12 hours ago, van helmut said:

it's a great work...  (SO I have stopped my work actually....)

But there is only a thing I don't like.... there are over 9500 changes failed... in persons! (this because of the bugs of various version of editor)

Yes, about 9000 of these are achievements I set for players and staff in FM16 that failed after importing the file to FM17. I think I mentioned this in the first page of the thread.
There's only a handful of players that don't actually appear in the game because of the failed changes and they're being fixed.

36 minutes ago, Foss said:

The download link has been updated with the file including staff for all J2 clubs.

mb i'm doing something wrong, but the link is broken. could you please check and repeat it?

1 minute ago, Foss said:

It should work now.

yes, now everything works fine, thanks.

passionately waiting for the third level players and facepack. Great work, as always.

btw,  Ken Ishikawa (ID 1394632667), still has english nationality :)

2 minutes ago, steff13 said:

yes, now everything works fine, thanks.

passionately waiting for the third level players and facepack. Great work, as always.

btw,  Ken Ishikawa (ID 1394632667), still has english nationality :)

Thanks for the reminder, it seems I forgot to save the file as I remember fixing Ishikawa the last time you reported the problem.

3 minutes ago, LARS said:

Nice with a new file from you :)

I have find something Yukinari Sugawara (Nagoya Grampus) name is ToBeCompleted just so you know.

Thanks, I fixed that and another player as well as Ishikawa and updated the download.

3 minutes ago, Foss said:

Thanks, I fixed that and another player as well as Ishikawa and updated the download.

Nice!

Have you plans to continue after the winter update Patch ? You know transfers etc. 

13 minutes ago, LARS said:

Nice!

Have you plans to continue after the winter update Patch ? You know transfers etc. 

Yes, after the transfer window closes I'll be updating squads and staff for the 2017 season.

founded strange issue using last version of this db (i don't know if it's last one, or both yeasterday-released ones. version from 31.12.  worked well):

when you load this db and don't choose Japan as playable country, FM crashes during creating new game (with critical windows mistake), when you choose Japan as playable country (or one of playable countries), everything works fine. could you please test more and tell what's a problem? i've tried to switch off some updates, which i thought could conflict with yours, but problem hasn't gone.

49 minutes ago, trickpaaat said:

There's a problem with your file that most of the squad of U23 Cerezo Osaka has English nationality not Japanese.

Odd bug that has something to do with duplication as the nationalities appear correctly in the editor. Fixed.

1 hour ago, steff13 said:

founded strange issue using last version of this db (i don't know if it's last one, or both yeasterday-released ones. version from 31.12.  worked well):

when you load this db and don't choose Japan as playable country, FM crashes during creating new game (with critical windows mistake), when you choose Japan as playable country (or one of playable countries), everything works fine. could you please test more and tell what's a problem? i've tried to switch off some updates, which i thought could conflict with yours, but problem hasn't gone.

I can replicate the crash as well, but I can't come up with any reason why this happens yet. Between the 31.12. release and this one only staff members were added to the game.

1 minute ago, Foss said:

I can replicate the crash as well, but I can't come up with any reason why this happens yet. Between the 31.12. release and this one only staff members were added to the game.

i understand, trying to fix problem too...

Well done on the hard work so far. Had a quick look and tried with claasens Japanese league structure but the cup games seemed to get muddled so might wait until you add your league structure to this before starting a season. I like to control all teams in a division but have never done J league for obvious reasons

Some files from the German forum (MTF) eg: an injury file and a newgen file, but with these files in combination yours works perfectly.

If I add then an Austria file and the file of claaseen (exception: the leagues structure of Japan) crashes the FM whenever I want to create a new Save.

As I said, this was not the case before the hotfix, since I could use all these files in combination. :rolleyes:

On 18-1-2017 at 09:50, Makaio said:

Since the hotfix (17.2.1.) crashes my FM always when I use this file in combination with other files.

This was not the case before the hotfix. What can I do?

Otherwise the file works perfectly.

Same here. Hope you can make somehting to fix it.

Great work by the way!

I want to start a long term save game right now. Is it possible to get the 31.12 downloadable again? 

If you have not started yet by now, do consider that a major update is coming. I don't know when exactly because that's up to Foss and I know he's adding more stuff.
But by the 3rd of Feb I'll be finished with U18 players and that's roughly 1000 new players with their data and proper CA\PA.
I think that the facepack and the competition structure will be included too. We have worked on stuff like real prize money, team logos, referees, media, agents, etc.

No real finances yet because it's tricky balancing them with FM's "fake" expenses so that will take a while.

Unsure about the crashes, personally.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry but real-life work has prevented me from finishing it last week as planned. However, this week I will. Still recommend to wait as it will have so much more content. In the meanwhile you can try other leagues I guess.
Again I don't know when a release will happen but consider that we plan to move on a new 2017 file after the transfer window closes (31/3), so it's very unlikely that we'll touch this again after that date unless it's for issues. Therefore the release will be quite before that date obviously.

• 3 weeks later...

No problem, it's okay. We're there, I sent my file already. (roughly 20 000 changes \ 1000 new players \ around 50 youngsters photos)

We are in the process of creating the youth competitions and a realistic youth system which is a first-ever for FM. First-ever because in the case of Japan it mostly means that you can't snatch a high school prospect just like that, it doesn't happen in the real world. You can pre-sign him and have him join after he's ended school at 18y.

As you can imagine, there is nothing like that in the Editor, so Foss is trying to make it work with some workarounds, we had a few ideas that he's testing. High schools obviously have no money (as in they pay no wages) either. We're also looking at how to have Universities rack up players despite them not being part of the official competitions.

Again, can't and won't promise anything definitive on what will be feasible in the end but we want to do it.

Can't answer your question as I do not know when that patch hits, but I'd guess Foss will release it after to do the work just once (otherwise we'd have to fix stuff again if it doesn't work)

There will be and it'll be quite big, it won't be just J1 players. Unsure if it'll work on 17.1... I think so as the IDs should be the same.

The patch messed up some stuff but most is fixed. The patch however also changed everything to 2017 so, more updates on the file later this month.

it's a great work!! :thup: and works really well with J.League updates from Claassen, but since 17.3 Patch is out, I found a lot of duplicated players and staffs,

players like.. Branko Ilic, Avraam Papadopoulos, Ludvig Ohman, Kim Min-Woo, Juliano Mineiro and many more...

I try to edit this file on pre-game editor by myself and try to remove duplicated players & staffs who are already in the new patch, but unfortunately Im not successful to remove them completely. and i still can see duplicated players and staffs in the game. Hopefully you will release an update to make it compatible with 17.3 patch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are the duplicates I found myself in the editor (This file compared to 17.3 Database), after going through the 16/17 transfers in Japan J-League 1 & 2.

BTW: If you delete these when you have 17.3 DB loaded, it won't totally work -- they will still be duplicated in the game. I think you need to load the first db before the winter DB, and then this file, then delete all the duplicate ones from this file. And then again, to be safe, do the same thing with the 17.3 DB loaded with this file. EDIT: Ok, I am confused. That didn't work. I deleted the duplicated players in the file two times, and yet it is still duplicated ingame. I don't understand..

I noted the players/staff, their age, and the team they are in that was added in this Japanese file.

Players
--------
Branko Ilic, age 33, Urawa Red Diamonds
Éderson, age 27, Kashiwa Reysol
Seok-Ho Hwang, age 27, Kashima Antlers
Ha Dae-Sung, age 31, FC Tokyo
Rafinha, age 29, Yokohama F. Marinos
Kayke, age 28, Yokohama F. Marinos
Moestafa El Kabir, age 27, Genclerbirigli, ID 1394632805
Kim Min-Woo, age 26, Sagan Tosu
Aymen Tahar, age 26, FCSB
Kazumichi Takagi, age 35, Jubilo Iwata
Avraam Papadopoulos, age 31, Jubilo Iwata
You-Hwan Lim, age 32, Albirex Niigata
Irfan Bachdim, age 27, Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo
Kai Hirano, age 28, Cerezo Osaka
Jurato Ikeda, age 19, Cerezo Osaka
Ludvig Öhman, age 24, Nagoya Grampus
Seung-Hee Lee, age 28, Nagoya Grampus
Willians, age 28, Matsumoto Yamaga FC
Jin-Kyu Kim, age 31, Muanthong United
Tomoya Uchida, age 33, Yokohama FC
Denis Halilovic, age 30, Yokohama FC
Nicolas Orsini, age 21, Tokushima Vortis
Diego Rosa, age 27, Montedio Yamagata
Diego, age 32, Montedio Yamagata
Cho Min-Woo, age 24, FC Seoul
Tae-Yeon Kim, age 28, Roasso Kumamoto
Bruno Suzuki, age 26, FC Gifu
Quirino, age 31, Shonan Bellmare
Juliano Mineiro, age 30, Kashiwa Reysol

Staff
--------
Noritada Saneyoshi, age 43, Gamba Osaka (duplicate staff)
Cho Kwi-Jea, age 47 (duplicate, one with Shonan Bellmare job, other unemployed)
Takashi Sekizuka, age 55, JEF United Ichibara Chiba

On 16/3/2017 at 22:03, Foss said:

There will be a version for 17.3.0 with everything up to date.

@Foss  do you have any news?  We have any chance to get it...? 

PS: Because I have stopped my file waiting for your file(more completed)

On 3/5/2017 at 15:45, CrowBar said:

These are the duplicates I found myself in the editor (This file compared to 17.3 Database), after going through the 16/17 transfers in Japan J-League 1 & 2.

BTW: If you delete these when you have 17.3 DB loaded, it won't totally work -- they will still be duplicated in the game. I think you need to load the first db before the winter DB, and then this file, then delete all the duplicate ones from this file. And then again, to be safe, do the same thing with the 17.3 DB loaded with this file. EDIT: Ok, I am confused. That didn't work. I deleted the duplicated players in the file two times, and yet it is still duplicated ingame. I don't understand..

I noted the players/staff, their age, and the team they are in that was added in this Japanese file.

Players
--------
Branko Ilic, age 33, Urawa Red Diamonds
Éderson, age 27, Kashiwa Reysol
Seok-Ho Hwang, age 27, Kashima Antlers
Ha Dae-Sung, age 31, FC Tokyo
Rafinha, age 29, Yokohama F. Marinos
Kayke, age 28, Yokohama F. Marinos
Moestafa El Kabir, age 27, Genclerbirigli, ID 1394632805
Kim Min-Woo, age 26, Sagan Tosu
Aymen Tahar, age 26, FCSB
Kazumichi Takagi, age 35, Jubilo Iwata
Avraam Papadopoulos, age 31, Jubilo Iwata
You-Hwan Lim, age 32, Albirex Niigata
Irfan Bachdim, age 27, Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo
Kai Hirano, age 28, Cerezo Osaka
Jurato Ikeda, age 19, Cerezo Osaka
Ludvig Öhman, age 24, Nagoya Grampus
Seung-Hee Lee, age 28, Nagoya Grampus
Willians, age 28, Matsumoto Yamaga FC
Jin-Kyu Kim, age 31, Muanthong United
Tomoya Uchida, age 33, Yokohama FC
Denis Halilovic, age 30, Yokohama FC
Nicolas Orsini, age 21, Tokushima Vortis
Diego Rosa, age 27, Montedio Yamagata
Diego, age 32, Montedio Yamagata
Cho Min-Woo, age 24, FC Seoul
Tae-Yeon Kim, age 28, Roasso Kumamoto
Bruno Suzuki, age 26, FC Gifu
Quirino, age 31, Shonan Bellmare
Juliano Mineiro, age 30, Kashiwa Reysol

Staff
--------
Noritada Saneyoshi, age 43, Gamba Osaka (duplicate staff)
Cho Kwi-Jea, age 47 (duplicate, one with Shonan Bellmare job, other unemployed)
Takashi Sekizuka, age 55, JEF United Ichibara Chiba

Because of it's an old file (the main...) have you tryed to retire them...(not delete) if it works?

I try to fix my file and i think it's as this file... ( I have done many changes it happens that more changes are not "applied" in the game!") probably because this is the same problem of every year of this Editor...  new players created in previous Fm version then are not more compatible with editor update.....

Archived