[FM18] Japanese Football Pyramid (updated 28/7)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, samuraiblue1234567 said:

@Foss I'm not 100% sure where that is. Is there a place in-game where I need to select the files? I simply followed the instructions above, and then tried to start a career, but the Japan nation did not show up. Sorry, this is the first time I am adding the J-league so I am a little confused. Thank you for your help. 

Put the two files from the editor data folder within this download in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2018 / graphics. When you start a new game, you should be able to select Japan as a playable league, and once you start it, Japanese clubs should be full of real players.

1 hour ago, oblongata21 said:

Do we just unpack the facepack into the graphics folder?

yes, Documents/Sports Interactive/graphics/faces, but I'd like to advice you not to unpack it to whole megapack and leave it in separate folder. Then you can easily switch it off, for example when you'll use another update with created players.

@Steven Chou works for me, examples below. Make sure  that you ticked needed options in preferences - you have to untick option "Use caching todecrease pages loading times" and tick option "Reload skin when confirming changes", then save changes and look again. Also I'd like to ask, do you use another updates with created players?

Spoiler

Gaku Shibasaki_ Overview Attributes.png

Shû Kurata_ Overview Attributes.png

16 hours ago, steff13 said:

@Steven Chou works for me, examples below. Make sure  that you ticked needed options in preferences - you have to untick option "Use caching todecrease pages loading times" and tick option "Reload skin when confirming changes", then save changes and look again. Also I'd like to ask, do you use another updates with created players?

Reveal hidden contents

ohhh, the reason is that the facepack is too few, many Japanese national team players have no images, so i thought it not be display.    thank you for your help, waiting your updated

15 minutes ago, sdb4884 said:

Odd request, can u somehow update the Asian cup history properly to have Japan as the winners in 92,00,04 And 11?

Stupidly it has East Timor listed instead because of the damn Japanese Konami thing.

That should be fixed in the newest release.

One minor suggestion I'd have is changing transfer preferences:

Brazil should be set to most players as Brazilians are numerous in the J.League with a minimum age of 19 (players at this age tend to be loaned to Japanese clubs every so often).
South Korea should be also set to most players for the same reasons as Brazil (min age 14 would be fine imo as players do move young every so often).

For continents -2 is fine but the age min age should be raised to 22 for all. I'd however set South America to 12 to offset suggested change below.
For regions I'd remove remove South America as it's already included under continents.
I'd add Eastern Europe with rating of 12 and minimum age of 22 to reflect J.Leagues habit of buying players from this region.

5 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

The players faces seem to be incorrect.

Did i do something wrong?

could you give me some examples, please? i don't exclude this possibility, because there could be mistakes on worldfootball.com (surely i don't remember all japanese players faces) or i could make a mistake when named the pictures.

17 hours ago, Foss said:

It is not possible to implement such exceptions in the foreigner quota with current editor capabilities.

Actually i think it's possible. You need to add these nations as "non-foreign" in Japan's nation page and create a new agreement with the desired countries (like EU or Cotonou) on the Pre-Game Editor.

2 hours ago, Viking said:

Just checking so it isn't related to this: I have a crash in January 6:th 2019.  Have any of you guys got past that date with this update installed?

I got a crash too on this date. But without the DB-File it worked fine.

Cheers

16 minutes ago, Viking said:

I see. I missed that part. Thanks.

It was my mistake as I forgot to disable them for the release. They aren't in a playable condition yet.

6 hours ago, shimera said:

Actually i think it's possible. You need to add these nations as "non-foreign" in Japan's nation page and create a new agreement with the desired countries (like EU or Cotonou) on the Pre-Game Editor.

You're right, I didn't even think about looking at nation records in the editor.

On 2017/11/15 at 18:14, steff13 said:

周杰伦  为我工作,下面的例子。确保在首选项中勾选了所需的选项 - 您必须取消选择“使用缓存来减少页面加载时间”,并勾选选项“确认更改时重新加载皮肤”,然后保存更改并再次查看。另外我想问一下,你使用创建的玩家的另一个更新?

显示隐藏的内容

your facepack have Serious error, such as "Reo Takae", his face is a old man........

Hi Steff13, for me the pictures also didn't correspond with the correct player, I had an issue with the ID's.

For exemple:

Ryang Yong-Gi has ID 1915387324 in your facepack, but in my database I have 1915387318.

This seems to be the case for all players (6 higher in your facepack then in my database), so I simply adjusted all the ID's and everything works now

As I promised, new version of the Japanese facepack is ready. 212 new faces were added, also some improvements were made. Totally facepack contains of 800 cutouts. Quality is still average, some cutouts are with "snow", but when we'll have good quality facepack, we'll swap bad pictures with good ones. I'm not a facemaker, so I can't do as good, as lads from Sortitoutsi.

Now almost all first team players in J-League have their pics, I've spotted only seven without cut-out.

Also there's an issue, that I realised late that update must be released separately, so the facepack must be installed fully one more time, I'm really sorry for that.

DOWNLOAD it here and enjoy!

2 hours ago, steff13 said:

As I promised, new version of the Japanese facepack is ready. 212 new faces were added, also some improvements were made. Totally facepack contains of 800 cutouts. Quality is still average, some cutouts are with "snow", but when we'll have good quality facepack, we'll swap bad pictures with good ones. I'm not a facemaker, so I can't do as good, as lads from Sortitoutsi.

Now almost all first team players in J-League have their pics, I've spotted only seven without cut-out.

Also there's an issue, that I realised late that update must be released separately, so the facepack must be installed fully one more time, I'm really sorry for that.

DOWNLOAD it here and enjoy!

thank you for your good work, i've try it

@s_pasmus hi! thank you for the feedback. Looking to the quantity of similar feedbacks about wrong ID's, I guess that the problem is on my side (I've checked many times in different savegames - facepack works well for me), so I'll try to check and find the reason of the problem as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, Viking said:

It all depends on wether you have added other players to the save. If you (IE the creator or anyone using this update) have another created player in the editor files that is loaded before the japanese players the whole sequense get messed up.

yes, I know about this issue, but, if I don't mistake, none of updates, which I use, contain created players or staff. 

Mine also have the same problem that are numbered with 6 less in their ID numbers

20 hours ago, td_1985 said:

Hi Steff13, for me the pictures also didn't correspond with the correct player, I had an issue with the ID's.

For exemple:

Ryang Yong-Gi has ID 1915387324 in your facepack, but in my database I have 1915387318.

This seems to be the case for all players (6 higher in your facepack then in my database), so I simply adjusted all the ID's and everything works now

Can you please upload your modified IDs facepack? I have the same problem with 6 higher in the facepack than the database!

Archived