[FM18] Japanese Football Pyramid (updated 28/7)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume including the Youth competitions would be too much work ?  I offered you help mostly because I know very well how the whole japanese system works & I have the lineups even of youth teams & know most interesting prospects who have signed from HS for the next season

I'm referring to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Takamado_Cup

(obviously, one would stop at the Prince League)

the EAST teams in the 1st div. are:
Aomori Yamada High School    
F.C.Tokyo U-18
Yokohama F-Marinos Youth
Kashima Antlers Youth
Albirex Niigata Youth
Ryutsu Keizai University Kashiwa High School
Omiya Ardija Youth    
Funabashi Municipal High School
Shimizu S-Pulse Youth
Kashiwa Reysol U-18

WEST:
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Youth
Cerezo Osaka U-18
Vissel Kobe U-18
Ohzu High School
Kobe Koryo Gakuen High School
Nagoya Grampus U18
Higashi Fukuoka High School
Gamba Osaka Youth
Kyoto Sanga F.C. U-18
Oita Trinita U-18

Also, a couple of notes if you want to keep it realistic: next year, J1 starts on the 25th of february, goes back to one-stage only and one extra foreigner per-team will be allowed.

Thank for what you have done anyway.

I was planning to add youth and high school competitions eventually. Regarding your offer for help, I thought I accepted your friend request on Steam. Perhaps it was another person then?

after releasing claassen's structure, i've tried your data file and all that i can say, that it's absolutely great! passionatelly waiting for the end of your work with all three leagues (and maybe more)

On 11/11/2016 at 23:29, Foss said:

I was planning to add youth and high school competitions eventually. Regarding your offer for help, I thought I accepted your friend request on Steam. Perhaps it was another person then?

my apologies, contacted you

On 12.11.2016 at 00:29, Foss said:

a little mistake, which must be edited in the next version - Ken Ishikawa (ID 1394632667) has english nationality instead of japanese.

and one more: Katsuo Kanda (ID 1394632158) and Katsuo Kanda (ID 1394632654) are duplicated. please delete one of them, you better know which one :)

willz, I am now helping Foss with the "youth" part. The U18 players that play in the Takamado Premier League will be added, be it club or High School. I will also add a few well-known players of the Prince League, but I can't guarantee too many as it's not easy to retrieve all the info and I dislike having to put positions at random.

Not if they play in Europe like Tatsuya Ito though. It'd be too hard to track them all down and this is a project is about JLeague anyway.

I don't know about the "failed changes" you are referring to, so I'll leave that to Foss to answer

On 11/13/2016 at 01:04, steff13 said:

a little mistake, which must be edited in the next version - Ken Ishikawa (ID 1394632667) has english nationality instead of japanese.

and one more: Katsuo Kanda (ID 1394632158) and Katsuo Kanda (ID 1394632654) are duplicated. please delete one of them, you better know which one :)

Good spots, thanks. Fixed them now.

On 11/13/2016 at 14:12, willz71172 said:

Foss - will you be removing the rest of the failed changes? also can you add some under 16s17s youth players

find them here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_national_under-17_football_team

http://www.talentshunter.eu/category/japan/

The failed changes are probably gonna stay there unless I find a way to make the achievements show up properly - they have no impact on the game even if they show up as failed however.

12 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Can this file be used together with the claassen leagues file?

Yes, it's the file I recommend people to use this data with at the moment.

2 hours ago, a.panda said:

Foss, do you have in mind a timeframe for the database completion for J2 and J3 players? Any approximate will do, thanks.

J2 will probably be done in late December, J3 depending on how much detail is put into will take another month or so after that.

2 hours ago, Foss said:

J2 will probably be done in late December, J3 depending on how much detail is put into will take another month or so after that.

Thanks! I was choosing between a new FM17 save or continue my old one, and although you have put a lot of effort into the Japan DB teams look pretty empty for J2 and below. KUTGW!

On 11/16/2016 at 22:58, Persee said:

I hope that there will be face cuts at some point, I think there's already a face pack from widehawk's japanese database, maybe that could be used to relink all the correct IDs?

This is actually my plan as well. I've made a script to automate the relinking between the two editor files and cut-outs.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Foss said:

I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the J1 managers' favourite formations, but are you sure that seven of them have 4-2-4 DM Wide as theirs? The formation has a hole at the midfield and the wingers are quite offensive. Perhaps have you meant instead 4-4-2 DM?

I would like to be helpful with this project. I have a soft spot for the J-League and also there's some free time for me to do it. Please let me help!

By the way, I've added Foss on Steam. My username is Shimchimera.

10 hours ago, shimera said:

I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the J1 managers' favourite formations, but are you sure that seven of them have 4-2-4 DM Wide as theirs? The formation has a hole at the midfield and the wingers are quite offensive. Perhaps have you meant instead 4-4-2 DM?

I would like to be helpful with this project. I have a soft spot for the J-League and also there's some free time for me to do it. Please let me help!

By the way, I've added Foss on Steam. My username is Shimchimera.

You're right, but the formation should be 4-2-2-2 DM. 4-2-4 DM should be their attacking formation instead and the formations are currently switched in the data.

11 hours ago, Elemke said:

How is the project going? :)

Over half of the J2 squads are done. I've also created competitions down to regional level with the changing format of J1 for the 2017 season included.
The next major release will be at the end of December.

55 minutes ago, Cvija said:

Are you make new players or edited old?

The players have been created for this file.

2 hours ago, willz71172 said:

will you add few more 15 and 16 year olds in the db maybe sum future stars

We are adding youth players for the next release.

Just wanted to let people know that many format changes will happen in JLeague in 2017, so these will be reflected in the release.

No more two stage, no more J2 playout, must field an U21 player in the Cup in starting 11, etc.

On 12/19/2016 at 10:20, Elemke said:

Any update on this awesomeness before Xmas?

The next major release will be in 7-10 days. It'll include youth squads for all J1 clubs, detailed squads for J2 clubs with 90% of the players having researched attributes and positions.
A competition structure will also be released going down to the regional leagues and including the major cup competitions. The competition formats for J1, J2 and the League Cup change accordingly for the 2017 season. The promotion system between J3 and JFL has been implemented with J3 expanding until a certain number of teams is reached, enabling relegation afterwards. Oh, and there's also the facepack with around 1000 cut-outs.

7 hours ago, Foss said:

The next major release will be in 7-10 days. It'll include youth squads for all J1 clubs, detailed squads for J2 clubs with 90% of the players having researched attributes and positions.
A competition structure will also be released going down to the regional leagues and including the major cup competitions. The competition formats for J1, J2 and the League Cup change accordingly for the 2017 season. The promotion system between J3 and JFL has been implemented with J3 expanding until a certain number of teams is reached, enabling relegation afterwards. Oh, and there's also the facepack with around 1000 cut-outs.

Awesome mate. Merry Xmas to all! Cheers.

21 hours ago, Foss said:

You are a legend Sir Foss :applause:

Download

The next release will be in one week with J2 staff completed. Sadly, this release or the next one will not yet include the competition structure as the file containing it was corrupted somehow after the 17.2.0 patch, meaning I will have to recreate it from scratch. The patch also broke a part of the database and the way I fixed it changed the player IDs, so the facepack will be delayed until I reassign the cut-outs.

Contents

• Over 260,000 changes in total
  • Every first team player and staff member in J1 League. All personnel have been set with attributes, positions, shirt numbers, personal details and playing histories.
  • Every first team player in J2 League. All players have been set with attributes, positions, shirt numbers, personal details and playing histories.
  • Real attendance and season ticket figures for teams in J1 through JFL. Real media outlets and some player agents have been added. (by Dax)
  • More than 300 under-18 players and staff have been added, including high schools and select universities, with accurate personal details, positions and ratings. Some youth players also have select attributes set based on their strengths and weaknesses. Realistic kits and formations have been added for some high schools. (by Dax)

Upcoming

• League structure
  • Youth, high school and university competitions
  • Complete squads for teams and schools playing in the U18 Premier League and select players from the division below
  • Facepack with over 1000 cut-outs
  • J3 League players & staff
  • Accurate finances based on club reports from J1 through J3, with real debts and budgets

4 hours ago, Foss said:

Download

The next release will be in one week with J2 staff completed. Sadly, this release or the next one will not yet include the competition structure as the file containing it was corrupted somehow after the 17.2.0 patch, meaning I will have to recreate it from scratch. The patch also broke a part of the database and the way I fixed it changed the player IDs, so the facepack will be delayed until I reassign the cut-outs.

Contents

• Over 260,000 changes in total
  • Every first team player and staff member in J1 League. All personnel have been set with attributes, positions, shirt numbers, personal details and playing histories.
  • Every first team player in J2 League. All players have been set with attributes, positions, shirt numbers, personal details and playing histories.
  • Real attendance and season ticket figures for teams in J1 through JFL. Real media outlets and some player agents have been added. (by Dax)
  • More than 300 under-18 players and staff have been added, including high schools and select universities, with accurate personal details, positions and ratings. Some youth players also have select attributes set based on their strengths and weaknesses. Realistic kits and formations have been added for some high schools. (by Dax)

Upcoming

• League structure
  • Youth, high school and university competitions
  • Complete squads for teams and schools playing in the U18 Premier League and select players from the division below
  • Facepack with over 1000 cut-outs
  • J3 League players & staff
  • Accurate finances based on club reports from J1 through J3, with real debts and budgets

Fantastic work love the detail

Archived