Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
maxjam

What do you actually get in FM17 Touch?

I probably can't see the wood for the trees but I'm damned if I can find any concrete info on what you actually get in FM17 Touch!

I haven't played a Football Manager game since the short lived FML days but recently bought FM17 - only to refund it a couple of hours later.  All of the social media stuff, meetings, etc just made it feel kinda tedious - it may be a better representation of being a football manager but my game time is more limited than that!

Is there a features video somewhere or links to a webpage?  I'd like an idea of whats in it (and whats not in it!) if possible.

Ta.

Go to YouTube and search football manager touch. There are a few videos on FMT16.

I've done a search on YouTube for Football Manager Touch 2016 and aside from two videos from non English speaking players, there is scant information.

Basically I'm still on FM Classic 2013 - which is basically the same as Football Manager Touch. Basically it concentrates more on 3 areas, Tactics, Team and Transfers. The Three T's!

There's a much more sensible amount of interaction as opposed to it occuring every single time. Quality Game and the beauty of it is that it's essentially the main game (so same match engine and AI), but much more stripped back so you can concentrate on having fun and getting through seasons quickly, getting re-gens etc.

It's basically the same as fm17, except the stuff that ruins it (Constant press interactions etc)

I cant go back to classic mode, it's too bogged down for me, compared to fmt

Hi I'm just wondering if the new contract promises and agent talk ( where they come back n forth to get the best deal for there client ) is in fm touch 2017 and dynamic odds ?