CB Yohan Tavares
LB Danilo Soares

DM Simao
CM Fausto Rossi
CM Damjan Djokovic

RW Roland Lamah
ST Saber Khalifa 
LW Zakaria Labyad

Martin Cacares also available but starts injured so no point bringing him in straight away.

Just realised that Gregory Nelson is available on a free. Agility, flair, first touch, dribbling and technique all at 16 or higher. Will surely be a popular choice for FM17 unless he's at a club for the full release. 28 year old dutchman who's been playing in the ukrainian league, has been pretty good for a few versions now!

1 hour ago, trekman said:

How do you open this? I dont have an app that will work with it.

Download the file, then go to Documents-Sports Interactive-Football Manager 17-Shortlists. Copy and paste the file into this folder.

In the game, go to scouting-player shortlists. Bottom left, click on shortlists, then load shortlist, and select the file.

The players should then appear.

23 hours ago, Ayles92 said:

Download the file, then go to Documents-Sports Interactive-Football Manager 17-Shortlists. Copy and paste the file into this folder.

Thanks. I should have realised though that it was a shortlist file. I'm offically a stupid old git :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2016 at 21:00, Ayles92 said:

In the game, go to scouting-player shortlists. Bottom left, click on shortlists, then load shortlist, and select the file.

The players should then appear.

Couldn't get this to work for me...!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/10/2016 at 21:43, BamBamBam said:

Also looking for lower league teams.....

I've recently done a couple of games with Forest Green then Plymouth.... I'd recommend especially to get good re-sale money.

ALL WAGES ARE CHEAP FOR THESE GUYS…

GK- Ian McColough (Wrong spelling)- FREE- Had him at forest green, sold him for 300k in January 2017.

GK- Oliver Davies-FREE- Only 21 can play right away at League 2/ Non-league, Championship potential.

GK- Ibrahima Sy- FREE- Another young GK, good enough to start in League 2 maybe league 1 Champ/Prem potential.

Dr- Reece Wabara- FREE- Managed to get him at Plymouth though his wages are slightly more League 1 range.

DR/DC- Channing Campbell-Young- FREE- A great RB for Non-league or League 2 with decent potential.

DC- Alex Finney- FREE- Only 20, Can be a key player in League 2 with quality starting stats.

DC- Stephen Arthurworrey- FREE- 21 years old, good CB for League 2 & Non-league, potential to improve.

CM/AM- Zakaria Fdaouch- FREE- Only 19, Bought for both Plymouth & Forest Green, sold him in Jan 2017 for 500k, Prem potential.

CM- Harley Black FREE- Only 18, Key player in League 2 or non-league. Had bids of 600k 2Jan 2017 for him.

CM- Tom Burridge- FREE- 19 Year old, Key non-league player with good potential.

CM/ Alberto Rubio- FREE- Similar to Fdaouch needs more development though Championship Potential.

CM- Ryan Meadows- FREE- Great Non-league CM, but can play League 2, give him games and his stats shoot right through the roof!

LW- Sanchez Watt- FREE- Good League 1 or League 2 player.

RW- Jeff Monakana- FREE- Great League 2 winger, could play League 1 also.

Archived