Sports Interactive Community
Braumiller

FM17 Youth Academy Challenge

wJ8yVfA.png

Profile | Table | Finances | Squad | Team Profile

I'm going to give this a try with Marine. We are the lowest rep club and the media prediction is 22nd place.

88GAaJe.jpg

The team facilities aren't that impressive so I guess this will be a good challenge.

We have a free budget of 3K pounds per week to upgrade any contracts.

We don't have any staff so I think my priority might be the best HoYD we can get.

Also, getting a Fitness and a Tactical Coach.

I have only 4 youth players and the least wost of them are 2 who might be useful.

Ian Field: Who could play as a CM on support dutie.

Frankie Cole: This guy could either play as a DM or as BWM. Haven't picked a tactic yet...

As for the tactic I tend to use a 4 4 2 and keep it simple or if my players arent that good defensively i go a 4 1 2 2 (wide) 1

JäPS

2022 Season: Veikkausliiga

JäPS.jpeg

League Position: 12th (Media prediction: 12th)

Fixtures 1 Fixtures 2

As you might have guessed due to the gap between updates, this season did not go quite as well as I’d hoped. Our prospects for the season looked bleak the moment we were effectively made to sell Anssi Kalermo (YP5b) to Odd before the league campaign kicked off. I think he could have helped us garner around 15 points on his own this season, but without him leading the line we looked particularly blunt up front. The better news was that I managed to get £1.9 million for him, paving the way for a substantial improvement to our training facilities. A future big money move for him could also help us out, with a decent 40% of the fee coming our way.   

But the short term plan was about survival and we did not cover ourselves in glory on this front. The only thing that helped us was beating our nearest rivals VPS three times out of three in the league. Take away those matches and we only won 5 out of 30- we were not nearly as competitive as I’d hoped. If we went a goal down heads would tend to drop and we were beaten by a 3+ goal margin more times than I would want to remember. However, we were not entirely adrift until the wheels fell off in the final few fixtures, and those wins we did carve out were at least memorable (a 5-0 demolition of RoPS being the standout result).

At the end of the day my youth prospects were not good enough to compete with Brazilian imports or experienced top flight veterans, and any tactical workarounds only proved successful for a few games at most. So It’s back to the Ykönnen, provided I can keep hold of my job, and I have to hope the likes of Hiukka (YP5c) can go on developing. The enormity of my task is now even more clear!

Suomen Cup: Quarter Finals

A reasonably spirited trophy defence, funnily enough it was the one team we always managed to beat in the league who sent us packing after we negotiated the group stage with Kalermo at his brilliant best.  

Europa League: 2nd Qualifying Round

Well, we got through against Chikhura of Georgia and gave the (clearly superior) Azeri team Kairat a fright in an equally pulsating tie. We fell just short, but it wasn’t the end of the world.

Season Records

Transfers: The first one million pound plus JäPs academy product, mixed feelings about this really!

Notable Players

Kim Hiukka (YP5c): All in all the 16/17 year old he looked impressive at this level and should thrive in the second tier. We have a multitude of advanced playmakers but he looks the best of the lot.

Peter Puustinen (YP5e): His best matches came in the Europa League but stood out as one of our more consistent players in the league, despite being very green.

Lauri Mäkelä YP1d: Our bellwether player, his best performances were in the matches we won. A couple of late goals this year against Honka and Chikura which deserve to enter JäPS folklore. Now 21, I will take the plunge next season and make him club captain.

Hedi Khayat: Surprised me by ending up top scorer, wish he wasn’t so inconsistent and would learn to take a penalty.

Tommi Masalin YP3a: Needed a bit more than 7 goals from him but still one of the better squad members.

Notable Youth Players:

Simon Tuominen YP5g: 8 top flight appearances in central defence and was never exposed too badly. Definite signs of promise.

Jaakko Hirvonen YP3d: Like most of the squad he’s clearly not Veikkausliiga quality but had a enough good moments to earn a place on this list.

Mika Aaltonen YP3b: Ali and Jama looked to be showing some signs of decline this season so it was good to see Aaltonen establish himself at the back.

Youth intake 2022

There was to be no Kalermo equivalent to fire us out of trouble this year. Some solid but unspectacular additions to the squad.

Kalle Tuomi YP6a: Might offer something different down the left, but it's hard to get too excited for a player with such low determination at the moment.

Aapo Johansson YP6b: There’s much to admire here, given his finishing, heading and determination. Should score a few in his first full season with any luck.

Niko Ahonen YP6c: I doubt his mental attributes can cover his technical deficiencies but we aren’t blessed with options at right back, so who knows?

Marko Pihamaa YP6d: I would be surprised to see the midfielder to ever get more than a handful of games, but that was the nature of the intake this year.

Harri Kuitunen YP6e: Such high flair makes him an interesting striking option but once again, I think he’ll have to do a lot of work to feature regularly.

Season-by-season progress

Season Division Position Suomen Cup Europa Top scorer Star man Top youth player
2017 Ykkönen 6th Group stage   Nummi: 12 Ali Lehtimäki (YP1a)
2018 Ykkönen 3rd Group stage   Lehtimäki (YP1a): 15 Orenius (YP1c) Orenius (YP1c)
2019 Ykkönen 3rd 2nd Round   Kurittu: 9 Ali Mäkelä (YP1d)
2020 Ykkönen 2nd 2nd Round   Kurittu: 13 Ali Purosto (YP2b)
2021 Ykkönen 2nd Winners   Masalin (YP3a): 19 Masalin (YP3a) Mäkelä (YP1d)
2022 Veikkausliiga 12th Quarter Final 2nd QR Khayat: 13 Hiukka (YP5c) Hiukka (YP5c)

Off-field progress

Season Finances Av. Attendance Capacity Training Facs. Youth Facs. Youth Rec. Junior Coaching
2017 -£84K 261 1,000 Average Basic Fairly Basic Good
2018 £110K 235 1,000 Average Basic Fairly Basic Good
2019 £131K 289 1,000 Average Basic Fairly Basic Good
2020 -£41K 351 1,000 Average Poor Fairly Basic Good
2021 -£75K 329 1,000 Average Poor Fairly Basic Excellent
2022 £1.19M 411 1,000 Average Poor Fairly Basic Excellent

Aims for next season

This feels like hitting a hard reset button but I hope we can make it straight back up again, especially as my job might ride on it.

Edited by Duroliponte

Right, I've now caught up with this thread and feel back in the youth career zone! A few games into my new season and my training facilities have been improved so I now have the best in the second tier and among the best in the country. Really hope this will turn my fortunes around.

Havant & Waterlooville - Challenge Attempt # 1

nsQlyXG.png

A new year, an old challenge. I've been around since the 2013 iteration of this challenge, although i've never been able to complete it. If i recall, my best spell was in England as well, managing Corby Town F.C. in which i managed to get to the National League and was pushing seriously towards the League 2. I think i lack the tactical and management knowledge you guys have on the game, but i won't quit it. It just feels like any other saves are pointless, i must finish this challenge and this has driven me nuts for too much time.

The chosen side is the glorious Havant & Waterlooville, club where i had my best FM save ever, going from the 6th tier into EPL in 12 seasons, so this will grant this attempt will hook me up. The "Hawks" were founded in 1998 and play their games in the West Leigh Park, a 4800 capacity stadium. Our fierce rivals Easleigh are now on League 2 and the other rivals are Weymouth and Gosport, which is in the league, granting us two derbies this season.

Manager Profile - Previous Transfers - Senior Squad - U23 Squad - U18 Squad - Facilities - Finances

A good squad depth and a decent starting money. All i hope for this first season is to survive and to find a tactic that suits the squad and then start building from the first intake. I'll go after some coaches and a HOYD hence the team doesn't have one.

Please can someone advise, I'm having trouble uploading pictures onto Imgur. Is this the best image sharing site to use? If so, please can someone help me with how best to use it?

5 minutes ago, Cookie147 said:

Please can someone advise, I'm having trouble uploading pictures onto Imgur. Is this the best image sharing site to use? If so, please can someone help me with how best to use it?

I've also been having trouble with Imgur recently. I used imageshack in my last update but I didn't like it that much and it's a free trial for a month...I'm trying postimage.org next.

11 minutes ago, smp20 said:

I've also been having trouble with Imgur recently. I used imageshack in my last update but I didn't like it that much and it's a free trial for a month...I'm trying postimage.org next.

Thank you - I've just managed to upload to PostImage succesfully, so I'll use them.

2017_01_01_1503.png

League Table ~ Fixtures P1 ~ Fixtures P2 ~ Relegation Playoff ~ Domestic Cups ~ Facilities ~ Finances ~ Transfers ~Player Stats

We started the season with great momentum with  3-2-0 record and we sat atop the league. However, reality struck and were on the receiving end of a losing streak. We had somewhat of a revival in the build up to December which made up look like mid-table contenders, but in the new year we were awful and slipped down to 11th and stayed there. We were spared relegation by beating Warrenpoint 4-1 in the play-off, but it goes to show the gulf in class between the top flight and the other divisions. Glenavon won the title for the first time since the 1950s in a topsy turvy league and won the cup for the domestic double. Our shining light was our Countt Antrim Cup win where we beat Linfield in the final - we beat them 3 times in total this season. We also had a decent run to the NIR Cup quarter final.

2016_12_31_1846.png

Keenan 20A ~ Burrows 20B

In the midst of a relegation battle I forgot to take some screenshots - the youth intake overall report and Keenan at first so his SS is from May. Finally, an intake with players that can really strengthen the first 11 rather than just add depth :D. Keenan become first choice right back straight away taking the place of Murdock who picked up a long term knee injury. While Burrows is a striker to really get excited about. He's got bags of pace, aggression and work rate with a touch of finishing ability....and 20 flair! What he lacks in other areas (technical / teamwork) will be compensated by his great strengths. He's already started well scoring 8 goals in 11 games.

Next season I expect another struggle, lets hope I can finish 9th/10th and avoid the relegation play-off. 

Yi2H6Ua.png

Eléctrico F.C.

Season 5 – 2021/2022

Squad // League Table First Phase (6th) // League Table Relegation Stage (2nd) // Transfers

A horrible start to the season and i feared the end of this challenge is coming. Afer 9 games i had only one win and we played real bad. But two changes turned everything around. I promoted Anaximandro Camará (YP 04c) to the first team, because he had some really good games in my U19. And i switched our 5-4-1 tactic to a more simple 4-2-3-1 with inside forwards on the wings (because thats Camarás best role). And this turned it around. We won the next three games and even a long time (10 months) injury to our only good left back didn't throw us off.

We had a lof of really good performances. Great was the last game of the First Phase. We trashed Real, who were top of the table before the game with 5:1 and ruined the season for them, because they didn't qualify for the promotion stage because of that result. You see that all 5 goals were scored by Marius Toader (YP01g). He finally had his breakthrough (the season before he scored ZERO goals) and we've a good goalscorer. He is still a little bit inconsistent. He's really bad or if he scores he scores two or three times. But with 22 goals in the season he did not only break the club record, he came second in the whole league.

The Youth Intake: After two rubbish intakes we had a good one. Very happy, because it was much needed.

- Marius Mihalachi(YP 05a): central defenders are still our speciality. Because of the many players there, he'll be in the youth team for the next seasons.

- Paulo Carapinha(YP 05b): Because we had an injury crisis in central midfield at the time of the youth intake he got straight into the first team, played every game for the rest of the season as a ball winning midfielder. But long time i see him in attacking mid, because he lacks the strength for a bwm.

- Joao Santos (YP 05c): good striker. Since we are only playing one player upfront now and Marius Toader was so good last season, he'll stay in the youth team and i hope he improves his concentration and positioning there.

- Bruno Esteves (YP 05d): another talented central defender. A big guy, but must improve in marking and heading before he gets a shot in the first team.

- Yalani Gomes (YP 05e): versatile offensive player and since we are lacking numbers there, i am very happy to have him. But needs to impress me in the youth team first.

What can we achieve next season? I am optimistic that we can make progress after that good intake and the good performances in the second half of the season. Can we get into the promotion stage? I don't think so, but my goal is to achieve top-5 in the first phase and finish top in the relegation stage.

Ankara_demirspor_Logo.jpg

Season 8 - Ankara Demirspor - Turkish 2nd Tier

Current Profile - League Table - Results 1 - Results 2

Transfers

Season Overview

So to start the review off, our annual who did the chairman sell on me. This year he decided to sell our first choice centre back for a measly £60k!! Then to add insult to injury he then sold the back up centre back and a promising striker and midfielder. We was left with 1 senior centre back. Towards the end of the season when he was injured we were playing with two 16 year old intakes. Not the best!!!

Anyway. I changed formation yet again to freshen things up and it worked a treat at the start of the season. Despite 2 losses in the first 4 games we was very handily placed by Christmas time. We then seemed to hit a brick wall. This has happened on quite a few of the seasons now. A really poor January and February had me worried but we managed to get it together and we finished in a decent 5th position. Back into the play-offs.

In the semi-final we played Eskisehirsoir. The first leg was at home and despite giving away a 2 goal lead, we went on to win 4-2. The second leg never really seemed in doubt. We were twice pegged back but came away with a 2-2 draw. Into the final were we came up against Sivasspor. A team we had never beaten. After 5 minutes they were down to 10 men and we never looked back. 3-0 up at half time. 3-1 then 4-1 to us. We were the play-off winners and we are off to the super league!!!!!!

Star Players

Not so much star players this season.

Tolga Ozturk - His best season yet. A 7.07 average rating and 15 clean sheets.

Halit Aksu - Breakthrough season for the young right back and he settled well.

Emirhan Cimen - Another steady season. Now our only senior centre back.

Orcun Kurt - Came from this seasons intake and is already rated at 3 star current ability. Could have a big future!

Umit Baskoy - Brilliant season even though he missed 4 months of it through injury.

Firat Seven - Another brilliant season for him. Now converted to a central midfielder. Seems to perform no matter where I play him.

Alican Bakirsini - The bright star for the club. Had a decent season playing in an awkward striker position. Wants to leave though and only has 12 months on contract.

Cemal Duran - Top scorer once again.

Youth Intake

Youth intake was decent. Centre backs will have to be thrown straight in. Orcun Kurt could have a big future.

Next Season

Stay up!!!! Simple as that. Could be too soon but we need to hold in. Financially should turn our fortunes with £400k for a win and £200k for a draw.

SEASONS PROGRESS

Season     League              Pos	Top Scorer                             Av Rat	                            Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18    Turkish 3rd Tier    7th	Serman Karamadm - ST    - 9 goals      Ozkan Serbest       - DC   - 7.25
2018/19	   Turkish 3rd Tier    6th      Bilal Isak      - MC    - 16 goals     Bilal Isak          - MC   - 7.33      
2019/20    Turkish 3rd Tier    15th     Eren Balkan     - AML   - 7 goals      Hasan Tuzcu         - DL   - 7.10
2020/21    Turkish 3rd Tier    1st      Cemal Duran     - ST    - 21 goals     Firet Seven         - AMC  - 7.40    Promoted As Champions!!
2021/22    Turkish 2nd Tier    13th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 14 goals     Hasan Tuzcu         - DL   - 7.21
2022/23    Turkish 2nd Tier    6th      Yilmaz Coskun   - AM/ST - 15 goals     Zekeriya Balcioglu  - DC   - 7.15    Play-off Semi-Final
2023/24    Turkish 2nd Tier    11th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 11 goals     Emirhan Cimen       - DC   - 7.05 
2024/25    Turkish 2nd Tier    6th      Cemal Duran     - ST    - 15 goals     Firat Seven         - MC   - 7.24    Play-off Winners!!!   
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFF FIELD PROGRESS

Season     Finances  Stadium      Av Att    Capacity  Corporate Fac.  Training Fac.    Youth Fac.    Junior Coaching    Youth Recruitment
2017/18    £218k     TCDD Ankara  342       3,975     Adequate        Basic            Basic         Adequate           Basic
2018/19    £176k     TCDD Ankara  362       3,975     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Average            Basic
2019/20    £344k     TCDD Ankara  420       3,975     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Good               Basic
2020/21    £600k     TCDD Ankara  606       3,975     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Good               Basic
2021/22    £1m       Sincan Ilce  842       8,000     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Good               Fairly Basic
2022/23    £762k     TCDD Ankara  1,088     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Excellent          Fairly Basic
2023/24    £90k      TCDD Ankara  1,374     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Below Ave.    Excellent          Fairly Basic
2024/25    -£380k    TCDD Ankara  1,705     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Below Ave.    Excellent          Fairly Basic

Ilkeston F.C Season 9

Sky Bet League 2

65Nqm16.png                           

League table| Squad|Transfers|Playoff final| Finances

Season overview

A great step forward for our club and almost an unexpected promotion. We changed our system for this season going to a 4-4-2 again, We won a couple of easier games to begin the season, but against better opposition we still came up short. We had little runs of wins, spaced out by periods of poor form, after a 4 game win streak we failed to win for another 7 and I was concerned. Some changes to our approach and we picked up again. We looked safe enough going into the last 7 games and so I was happy with just seeing out the season, however the team had other ideas. We won 5 games in a row, to sneak into 6th place, we failed to win our last two games but somehow held on to 7tth position, the final playoff spot (very close league). We saw off Gillingham in the semi-final, our first leg performance enough to see us through. The major disappointment was Nick Jordan picking up a 6 week injury.

Onto the final against Leyton Orient. We started really well and took a first half lead, looking like we were in control. The second was going well but eventually they found a way through. The team bounced back well and created two great chances but club legend Roy Lee fluffed his lines. Extra time was quiet and so it went to penalties. It went down to our final penalty taker, Roy Lee and he missed. Still a great season and one that leaves me optimistic for next year.

Top Peformers

Dion Parkinson (YP25b) A really solid introduction to the first team. He has developed really well and now I consider him our most important player.

Nick Jordan (YP23b) Finished runner up for league top goalscorer with 22 goals, his development has stalled though which is disapponting.

Youth Intake

A good intake in terms of quality, but lacking good personalities. We re-hired our old HOYD and he has done enough I think to keep his job for a few years.

James Marsh (YP26a) The best player of the intake and closest to first team. Will be trained as a DM due to his poor jumping. I plan on changing back to a formation with a DM and getting him playing next season.

Shaun McMahon (YP26b) Good finishing and decent physical stats will get him some first team action however his weak mental stats need work if he is to make it.

Leon Logan (YP26c) A well rounded winger/striker (to be decided), will need to see a growth in mental stats.

7098d34e4dac70d2c0fb1e5b7ab0f952.png

2026 screenshot

A disappointing follow up season for Ash, injuries and a switch back to a 2 man midfield really hampered his opportunity for first team football. He still managed 34 appearances, but only 14 starts.

The important factor in this protect is Ash's ability to maintain his high determination. This season saw it slip down one point to 14, he has made very little improvement and is close to potential. The project is continuing and whether Ash gets first team football or not is uncertain at the minute.

Club Overview

We had a good year on the field but a quiet one off it. With our excellent junior coaching we are now losing lots of money and always seem insecure. Our U18s had a great year and managed to win their youth league.

A difficult situation I face is with Peter Havern (YP22a) his contract has expired, however he remains at the club. The problem is due to his crazy demands 3 years ago and my desperation to keep him he is on a crazy wage, it started at 1.6k a week but due to yearly increases and promotions it is now at 2.5k a week. He is a great player but is may be time to let him go. I am yet to decide.

Season summary

A good season overall, I am keen to get started on next year to see if we can push on.

Knattspyrnuf%C3%A9lag_Fjallabygg%C3%B0ar

KF Fjallabyggðar - Season 2, 2018

Starting Squad #1, #2 -There were a few losses due to retirement and some players just not making the grade so the core squad number is reduced.  Gunnar Rúnarsson (17) is promoted to the senior squad as cover (only had 1 GK last season and got lucky with injuries) while there would be a call up halfway through the season for Jóhann Hilmar Auðunsson (17), Guðmundur Marteinsson (17) and Arnar Þór Guðjónsson (17) due to suspensions and injuries.  Jóhann impressed enough to become a key player going forward with a potential ability to be a key player in the top league.  Best XI - 2018

Season Progress

Deildabikar (Results) - Terrible, only managed to get 2 points in the group finishing rock bottom of my group.  Somehow however the board where content with this and considered we weren't outclassed in this competition.

Borgunarbikar (Results) - Knocked out in the quarterfinals on penalties after taking the lead twice.  A good performance but again felt we could have gone further here.

1. Deild karla (Results #1/Results #2/Table) - Finished 5th in the league and although I was only three points of 2nd place promotion was never really on.  I good survival though and once again we surpassed expectations of finishing 12.

Youth Intake & Club Development

Intake (note: I forgot to take screenshots of the youth players) - Another decent intake with players in a number of positions.  I give contract to GK Óskar Þór Rósbergsson (18), D(C) Kristján G Hreiðarsson (18), D(C) Haukur H Kristjánsson (18), D(R) Atli Þór Birgisson (18), D(R) Georg Hreiðarsson (18) M/AM(C) Hjalti Ólafsson (18), AM(R) Gunnar Sigurður Árnason (18) and ST(C) Arnar Freyr Sigurbergsson (18).  I'll look to loan out Atli and Georg as I have a number of players in that positions but their potential was to high to not give the a youth contract. Hjalti will be trained as a roaming playmaker in midfield while Gunnar and Arnar will be on the fringes of the squad and may be given some game time come suspensions/injuries.

Finances (Commercial Summary/Overall Summary) - Still making an average loss per month of £5,000 which is not sustainable, however the board did managed to check down the back of the clubs couches and found £70,000, I will burn through that in no time.  The problem is we have a 5 year sponsorship deal on a very low amount per season, this doesn't run out till 2021 where I hope to be in the top league by then and improve on the clubs reputation to get a better deal.  I'm not able to afford any improvements on the youth facilities or coaching until the finical side of the club improves.

Season 3 Aims - Another cup run in the Borgunarbikar would be nice and lets aim for promotion, the tactic has settled and I think now with the players now more developed into the roles we should be looking to improve on this years efforts.

@tyler16 Yea he's been really good and has got even better in my next season in the super league. The problem is he is into the last 6 months of his contract and he won't sign a new one!!

aVP3beT.png

League Table ~ Home Form! ~ Domestic Cups ~ Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Finances ~ Transfers ~ Best 11

This will be a double whammy from me with 2 seasons to update. Firstly, we won the bloody league! :D Our home form was purely sensational, 18-1-1, which provided the foundations to pip Linfield to the title. A shock, considering we were again predicted to finish rock bottom of the league and we struggled a lot last season. Lloyd Cullen coming into his own at centre back and the goalscoring machine that is Eugene Burrows provided the difference. We've been leaking money and find ourselves in debt so making the CL qualifier could not have come at a better time. I had a big clearout at the end of the season. Also, after the title win I am now a Drumaness Mills legend :).

Youth Intake ~ Tumelty 21A ~ Maguire 21B ~ King 21C

Brian Tumelty looks like a class addition to the first 11 and he's already made a great impact. You'll see him a season on shortly where I'm going to do a little update on my players. Maguire and King are nothing special, but are important for depth.

hZFjPF2.png

A bit dull don't you think? :p

qzvcjrQ.png

CL 1st Qual ~ CL 2nd Qual ~ League Table ~ Domestic Cups ~ Feeder Club ~ Facilities ~ Finances

I'll start with our CL progress. I had no idea what Lincoln (GIB) would be like as I couldn't see many attributes at all, but I was shocked at how easily we dismantled them 12-1 on aggregate! Next up we faced Celtic who comfortably beat us 5-0 in Glasgow but we won 1-0 in the village, pulling off a defensive masterclass. I'm very happy with our first outing in the Champions League. It's not very often that the reigning champions are 750-1 to win the league, and I was ready to laugh in the face of the odds when we won our first game of the season 8-0 away. However, we suffered patches of very indifferent form and finished in 7th position. In retrospect, I think that it was a good campaign despite our previous success. The bookies did predict the winners of the league, Cliftonville stormed it by 30 points! We did however excel in the NIR Cup, winning it for the 2nd time in the clubs history and securing a place in the Europa League qualifiers. Northern Irish football on the whole is on the up, raising in co-efficients and reputation thanks to teams getting beyond the first qualifying rounds.

Youth Intake ~ Reports ~ Thompson 22A ~ Molloy 22B ~ Sharpe 22C ~ Hamilton 22D ~ Milligan 22E ~ Keane 22F

Our best youth intake yet - 6 players worth tagging. I think the potential is hindered by our recruitment, for example Keane is 3* CA and 3* PA (this changed to 3.5* PA shortly after), but I certainly won't be complaining about first team ready players. David Thompson is the pick of the bunch, a tall striker with a little bit of pace and passing ability, he should compliment Burrows well. Molloy will become first choice keeper in a matter of months, while I'm excited about the prospect of using Sharpe's pace. For what Milligan and Keane may lack in potential, they are both first team ready and I love that they are the no-nonsense types. With such a good intake of depth, I've decided that I'm noqw going to focus on a home-grown at club only policy and this means an end of an era.

Overall Best 11 ~ Dougherty ~ Blair ~ Foster ~ Hughes ~ Murdock ~ Wilson

The change in policy meant saying goodbye to the players that built the foundations of the team. The majority were signed by the AI in the 2016/17 season, with the exception of Murdock who has spent his whole career at the club excluding a stint with Knockbreda in 2010. Foster is the real highlight, he's barely missed a game whilst I've been at the helm and scored 136 goals in 220 appearances. Dylan Wilson always baffled me with his performances considering that he doesn't look like much of a player, and this can be said for all of these lads. It was hard to let them go, but it's time to look to the future. We now have a team consisting of players U21 born and bred at the club. Here are some of the best ones:

Cullen 18A ~ Bagnall 19A ~ Griffin 19B ~ Keenan 20A ~ Burrows 20B ~ Tumelty 21A

These players are now the backbone of our side. Cullen took a while to establish himself as a first team regular, but he is now captain and excelling at centre back after being naturalised there. Tumelty won every award going in the league last season, with the exception of top scorer which Burrows has received two years in a row. Griffin has a discipline problem, but my DMs always do. Keenan may have struggled performance wise, but he is still on paper one of our best players. Bagnall is doing very well at left back.

In other news, Linfield became the first side to turn professional. I reckon they will be a hard nut to crack now, despite not winning the league the past 3 seasons. It will be interesting to see if Cliftonville continue their form from last season.

Yi2H6Ua.png

Eléctrico F.C.

Season 6 – 2022/2023

Squad // League Table First Phase (3rd) // League Table Relegation Stage (1st) // Transfers

The first title! ;-) Ok, not really, but still happy that my U19 won the league for the first time, because that wasn't all. The youngsters reached the cup final and eliminated big opposition like the youngsters from FC Porto and Sporting Lisbon on the way. That makes me happy for two reasons. It shows we have some good players coming through and it looks like the 4-2-3-1 tactic we developed in Season 5 is working.

But now to the important stuff, the first team: Great season. We had again not the best start (we lost 4 of our first 7 games), but after that i really enjoyed watching my team. It such fun to see – even at that level – how simple tactic instructions are executed on the pitch. We lost only one more game in the first phase and missed the Promotion stage by only one point. So for the relegation stage i set for myself the target to finish first and my players delivered.

Marius Toader (YP01g) had his second good season in a row. Missed pre-season start because of an injury and it took some weeks to get him match fit (maybe this was a reason for our bad start), so his 19 goals are a great achievement. But more important. He wasn't the only goalscorer anymore. Our three attacking mids scored 7, 8 and 8 in the league. As i said last season i'll used Paulo Carapinha (YP05b) as an attacking mid. He lacks the finishing quality, but he still had good games and scored goals. Anaximandro Camará (YP 04c) had his second good season in a row and João Chinita (YP02b) his by far best season, yet. Because of there good performances i let long time first team player Nayry Vieira leave the club. He was the top earner and why shoud i pay him 4 times the amount of the 3 others players for sitting on the bench? Because of the same reason i let Luizinhos contract run out. With our central defenders Joao Vrea (our only suitable tutor in the squad and a first team player) and Elson Nunes (regen, but was a youth player at the time i joined the club and is captain now) and our two central midfielders Andre Silva and David Esteves (both regens, but already as youth player at the club the day i joined) we've only four players now, which were not produced in the youth system during my time as a manager.

Even still in the third league at a semi-professional club and with no titles other clubs are looking for me – and not some ****** clubs. Got 5 different offers from teams in the first league, one from Boavisto Porto. In one case, after i declined the interview, the team offered the job to my defensive coach, who is a manager in the portugese premier league now. After i had two quiet years on this front, my coaches get poached again from bigger clubs. Needed to replace 3 of them in 2 months.

The Youth Intake: After two bad years, the second good year in a row. Six very talented players according to my head of youth development. Let's hope they realise that potential

- Celso Branco (YP 06a): Not sure how i will use the central mid in my 4-2-3-1 tactic, yet, but his extraordinary teamwork and work rate should help him getting in the first team sooner than later

- Ricardo Esteves (YP 06b): A player for the wings, maybe my future inside forward on the right side?

- Tiago Filipe (YP 06c): needed backup option for right back, but needs to improve some areas of his game if he wants to challenge for a starter spot. And he needs to change his mentality

- Helder Goncalves (YP 06d): One of two talented strikers. I have a lot of options in this position – since all other players have higher finishing, i can maybe transform him into a versatile player for the attacking mid positions. But must improve his passing.

- Vascos Gomes (YP 06e): Same procedure as every year, next talented central defender for our small village bunch. Because of the many other talented players for his position i can't say if he'll ever feature in the first team.

- Andre Fidalgo (YP 06f): Second striker, highest finishing in the whole team, okay stats in most key areas, but lacking in pace. Will start in the U19 next season, if he scores goals, he'll get chances in the first team.

What can we achieve next season? Unfortunately we've very hard group. The B teams from Benfica and Sporting both got relegated and are in my group. So with them and mafra we've 3 professional teams in our group. I still want to challenge for the promotion stage, but i am not to disappointed if we'll play in the relegation stage again and finish top there...

Gryf Wejherowo - Polish Ekstraklasa - Season 2020/21

gryflogo.png

League - decided to be a bit more "professional" this season, which meant dropping the defensive tactic and using first team for the whole season, without trying out the youth in important matches. The results were quite spectacular and we managed to land on third in league and get ourselves in Europa League Third Qualifying Round. Exciting times! I'd like to get to Playoffs, but we'll see how it goes. A look at Awards.

Cup - forget to take a screenshot, but we got to Quarter Final. Nothing to really write about.

Transfers - nothing interesting.

Squad - less players used, as previously mentioned. Regens are playing increasingly important roles. Also, our first U19 and U21 appearances!

Finances - still good.

Key Players

Pawel Brzuzy - still our best player and scorer...
Tomasz Dziadulewicz (01C) - ...but this year he had an equally good counterpart on left wing!
Maciej Luczak (03F) - this is the guy that was getting the U19 and U21 apps. As you can see by his rating (F), I kinda missed him initially, but he's our best DC now.

Youth Intake - Nothing impressive, although we can sure use the fullbacks.

Jerzy Hulisz (04A) - good tacking and stamina, will probably start playing in first team very soon.
Mark Wojciechowski (04B) - another god damn AMC. Could be useful if he manages to transition to MC.
Radoslaw Rzasa (04C) - good DR is needed ASAP so I'm pleased to welcome this guy, even if he's not all that amazing.

Career Overview

Season		League		Position	Achievements

2017/18		ILP		1st		Champions
2018/19         Eks             8th
2019/20         Eks             7th
2020/21         Eks             3rd             Europa League place!

Edited by Soviet

Image result for sv spakenburg

SV Spakenburg - 2028/29

Eredivisie | League Table | Dutch Cup | Transfers | Squad | Facilities | Finances | Best 11 

Another good season. We had the good (3-2 win away to Ajax) and the bad (9-0 loss to Feyenoord) and the Ugly (every goddamn player wanting to leave). Luckily, I have all important players on 3 year deals with 3 year optional extensions. So if the players still want to leave, I can sell them for a very good price. At least for Johan Schouten (09b), we have him for this upcoming season and then we can look to sell him during the summer if he won't sign a new deal. Same can be said for John Lammers (08a) except we have him for 2 years. Midway through the season I decided to switch to a 5-2-1-2 since we we're wasting our wingbacks in the 4-3-3 and we had an excess of center backs and not enough strikers. Daan Janssen (05b) for example was a good center back who got released because he was kicking up a fuss about playing time and we had so many other defenders. Finances are still good, we got another training upgrade due in November. Our intake was decent this year as we got another attacking midfielder to backup Lammers (08a).

Class of 2029

Gökhan Aydın (12a) - Shame about his personality, bit if we can improve that he looks a nice potential talent.

Richie van Koesveld (12b) - A very well rounded defender who

can replace Johan Schouten (09b) after his inevitable sale

and he offers a bit taller (9 inches to be exact) option to Schouten (09b).

Arjan Heidekamp (12c) - Decent little striker with a nice personality.

Class of 2028

Dmytro Virt (11a)

Remco Vriends (11b)

Jordi du Chatinier (11c)

Class of 2027

Yassine Bennouna (10a)

Jasper van Voorthuizen (10b)

Class of 2026

Gerald Druppers (09a)

Johan Schouten (09b) 

Herman Frijn (09c)

Class of 2025

John Lammers (08a)

Onur Şerifoğlu (08b)

Class of 2024

Carlos Rijssel (07a)

Jos van Staa (07b)

Class of 2023

Erik van Hoof (06a)

Rob Bergkamp (06b)

Gijsbert Loukili (06c)

Toine Ruijmgaart (06d)

Class of 2022

Daan Janssen (05a)

Class of 2021

Erdem Yiğat (04b)

Remco van der Veen (04c)

Mike Kuijpers (04e)

Class of 2020

Dennis van der Wal (03b)

Sebastão Ntyamba (03d)

Class of 2019

Kees van Berlo (02a)

Class of 2018

Ed van den Beld (01a)

Jan van der Heijden (01e)

2nd Nationality Watch

Morocco x13

Turkey x11

Suriname x9

Aruba x3

Angola x2

Cape Verde x2

Curaçao x2

Greece x2

Indonesia x2

Ukraine x1

Career Overview

Season    League            Position    Dutch Cup      Training Facilities    Youth Facilities     Junior Coaching     Youth Recruitment   Achievements/Notes     Top Scorer                  Most Assists                                      Highest Avg Rating 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18   Jupiler League    19th        2nd Round      Poor                   Basic                Basic               Fairly Basic        N/A                    Tol/van der Meiracker (16)  Tol (7)                                           Tol (7.07) 
2018/19   Jupiler League    19th        4th Round      Basic                  Poor                 Basic               Fairly Basic        N/A                    Tol (17)                    van der Meiracker (7)                             van der Meiracker (6.97)   
2019/20   Jupiler League    18th        2nd Round      Below Average          Below Average        Adequate            Fairly Basic        N/A                    Tol (13)                    Oostinjen (10)                                    Custovic (7.09)  
2020/21   Jupiler League    19th        2nd Round      Below Average          Below Average        Average             Fairly Basic        N/A                    Tol (14)                    Tol (7)                                           van der Heijden (01e) (6.98)  
2021/22   Jupiler League    19th        3rd Round      Adequate               Below Average        Average             Fairly Basic        N/A                    van der Heijden (01e) (9)   van Berlo (02a) (5)                               Veerman (7.06)  
2022/23   Jupiler League    16th        3rd Round      Average                Below Average        Good                Fairly Basic        N/A                    Tol (16)                    Oostinjen (8)                                     Oostinjen/van der Wal (03b) (6.91)  
2023/24   Jupiler League    16th        4th Round      Good                   Below Average        Excellent           Fairly Basic        N/A                    van der Heijden (01e) (14)  Oostinjen/Taylan (03a) (6)                        van der Wal (03b) (7.06) 
2024/25   Jupiler League    7th         2nd Round      Impressive             Below Average        Excellent           Fairly Basic        N/A                    van der Heijden (01e) (15)  Bergkamp (06b) (9)                                Kujipers (04e) (7.22)
2025/26   Jupiler League    11th        4th Round      Impressive             Adequate             Exceptional         Fairly Basic        N/A                    van Staa (07b) (24)         van Staa (07b)/van der Wal (03b) (7)              van Staa (07b) (7.13)
2026/27   Jupiler League    1st         4th Round      Excellent              Adequate             Exceptional         Fairly Basic        Promotion              Şerifoğlu (08b) (15)        Şerifoğlu (08b)/Lammers (08a)/Bergkamp (06b) (10) Ruijmgaart (06d) (7.38)
2027/28   Eredivisie        14th        2nd Round      Excellent              Below Average        Exceptional         Above Average       N/A                    van Staa (07b) (12)         Lammers (08a)/van Staa (07b) (7)                  van Staa (07b) (6.99)
2028/29   Eredivisie        10th        Qtr Finals     Superb                 Below Average        Exceptional         Above Average       N/A                    van Staa (07b) (24)         Lammers (08a) (12)                                van Staa (07b) (7.18)  

Edited by The_Gato_In_Goal

25 minutes ago, Kazushi80 said:

@The_Gato_In_Goal There's a wrong link for Gökhan Aydın (12a). And nice progress in the eredivise. if you can keep your squad together you'll see european football soon...

Fixed now ;)

And keeping the squad together is the hard part...

On 1/1/2017 at 11:59, Sanno11 said:

@Duroliponte Unlucky on the relegation, sometimes the step ca be just too much the first time. All the best bouncing back first time.

@QSF25 and @v1n1akabozo good luck to you both in England, glad to see some more people having a go here.

Thanks @Sanno11 I'm trying to kill 2 birds with one stone and finish the dafuge challenge with the youth challenge.

Marine F.C.

FZApW3L.jpg

First of all we werent as bad as the position we ended up shows, as we had limited resources and almost 11 players left the team we hold out as best as we could until the first batch of new players arrived. Spoiler alert: they sucked.

This are the finances at the end of the season

rQ1wUgug.jpg

Our best youth is currently only a backup incase one of the seniors players gets injured and still Isnt ready for first team yet.

Frannie Cole 16S1A a CM

This is the squad overall

DA3rtXt.jpg

Team summary 

Tjxqdkn.jpg

Edited by QSF25

yfUvqd4.png

Chimney Corner - Season 7 - 2023/24 NIFL Championship

Table | Cups | Squad | Transfers

Probably the worst season for injuries I've ever had. Just about everyone missed time at one point or another, it's just as well that I have a huge squad (with players being on non-contract terms there's no reason not to).

So the season ended up being a real team effort as we had to grind it out. We managed to keep the goals down - 19 in 27 games is excellent - but we really didn't score much ourselves - our best scorer only managed 8. You're only going to go so far with that sort of effort, and it showed, with too many draws meaning that although we pushed hard we could only manage 4th, 4 points out of the playoff spots.

Despite falling short it was our best points total at this level, so we are making forward progress. Now we just need to make progress going forward and find the net.

Youth Intake

Have to take the good with the bad on this lot, some potential but some issues stand in the way of them reaching it.

• (24a) Chris Stanex - DL - Always a disappointment when your best prospect comes in with a casual personality.
  • (24b) Nathan McNair - DC - Professional is a plus, but given most goals against us are coming from crosses being weak in the air is a problem.
  • (24c) Francis Clarke - MC - Maybe the bets of this bunch, good physicals and decent technical ability where it counts for his position.
  • (24d) Mikey Surgenor - DR - Another of the low determination brigade. I replaced all low determination staff with better determination versions in the off season, but that didn't seem to help ...
  • (24e) Adam Wallace - ST - Starting with such a terrible current ability will be an issue with the training facilities and staff we have.

Awards

The fan favourite runs away with it again.

• (18b) James Whiteside - DC - Gave away 4 penalties (not sure if any of them were deserved) and missed 3 games for elbowing someone in the face, but won in a landslide with 72% of the vote. He's that good compared to the rest.
  • (21b) Eddie McKnight - DM/MC - Staying healthy and playing more than everyone else goes a long way. Solid in his first full year as a starter.
  • (19a) Paul Quinn - MC - Had a couple of minor injuries that meant this wasn't his best year, but still managed a couple of stunning goals from distance.

Next Season

Need to get healthy and to find a route to goal. (18f) Chris Bell struggled with injury and didn't play that well when fit, so despite his past record it might be time to look to other options. Young (23c) Graham Longstaff scored on his debut in the last game of the season which was a dead rubber, so maybe it's time to throw him in and see if he can't make a difference.

Edited by Shakes

On 1/1/2017 at 19:59, Sanno11 said:

@Duroliponte Unlucky on the relegation, sometimes the step ca be just too much the first time. All the best bouncing back first time.

Cheers Sanno. Having come within a fraction of losing another player due to my board accepting an offer of less than £2k, I'm going to have a break from this save. It's proving too frustrating at the moment and a bit of time away might allow me to return with a more relaxed attitude. In the meantime, well done on your recent achievements and I will will keep reading this thread for everyone's updates! 

11 hours ago, tyler16 said:

@The_Gato_In_Goal Nice progress. :) 

I'm sure it takes a while to attach so many screenshots but it's great seeing how players progress year to year. Enjoying the updates. :thup: 

Not that bad seeing that all I have to do is copy and paste the layout and just update pictures, but I'm glad people are going through and looking at the players :)

GF38 - Youth Intake 2022

3CIGzce.png

After improving our junior coaching to an excellent level, we've gotten a fantastic youth intake, with 7 excellent new players. We're still missing on a tall striker, and a natural WB would be nice rather than having to retrain players. But, we can't complain with the amount of talent we have to develop!

Robert Januzzi (YP22A) - After mentioning we needed some promising GK options a couple of seasons ago, we now have 3! Nice to have a little bit of breathing room if the interest in our other prospects leads to a transfer. Now, I could use a tall striker :p ...

Mathias Gunia (YP22B) - A short and very promising attacking midfielder. If he can develop along nicely, I will look to push one of my three central midfielders in order to get Gunia on the pitch. 

Simon Duval (YP22C) - After Clerc leaving in the summer, we have room to develop a new WBL. So far this season none of the youngsters have stepped up, although Mohamed is still only 26 so there is no rush to fit someone into the line-up straight away. 

Clement Mounier (YP22D) - Mounier looks like an interesting option, we don't currently use a DM but again he could force us to change our formation if he develops well enough. He can also play WBL, is high crossing is nice but his lack of speed would be a hinderance in the long run. 

Boubacar Soumah (YP22E) - Another interesting DM prospect. His 'Plays Killer Balls Often' trait is very interesting, although is attributes certainly need to improve. I'll look to develop him as an MC for now and see if he can become an advanced playmaker for us. 

Marc LeRoux (YP22F) - Left midfielder doesn't really fit into our tactics, but we'll look to develop him incase the lack of tall strikers leads to a change in formation. 

Ibrahima Bamba (YP22G) - Bamba can play all across the defence, and would be helpful if we ever to change tactics. With his 'Gets Forward Whenever Possible' trait, I'll look to turn him into a WBL. His determination needs to improve though!

I've not managed to reply to people over Christmas, but I have been following still. Congratulations to everyone on their successes, particularly to @smp20 - fantastic first couple of season!

Also, welcome to all the new players. Good luck to you all, especially those of you who've chosen Scotland!

Does anyone retroactively tag prospects who didn't appear to be useful initially? I've got three untagged prospects who have established themselves as part of the first team squad now. 

1 hour ago, Shakes said:

@Pippadoc - Anyone who plays a game for me gets a tag, even if I didn't tag them initially.

i just tag all the players i don't think they'll have a chance with the letter x and sometimes one of them comes through... at the moment it's interesting to see that one of these players has 5-star potential according to my head of youth development and my coaches.

Cheers guys! I tend to tag based on their potential ability, but my assistant manager seems to be a pretty bad at getting it right early on. Looks like I'll have a few more players to tag. 

@Pippadoc I just tag all of them even if i release them or sell, it's just fun finding after years and years one of them in the next opposition team :) On the other hand, I think my intakes are smaller than in full-FM version, the most I remember is getting to the letter L :p 

I tag all of my youth intake based on assistant's opinion of PA when they come in.

Grenoble-Foot 38 - End of Season Review 2021/22

kW9Cw2e.png

Squad - League Table - Ligue 2 Results - French Cup Results - Coupe de la Ligue Results - Transfers - Finances

Ligue 2 - 16th

We had a great first half of the season, we picked up 31 points before Christmas and were sitting as high as 6th place in Ligue 2 at one point. Over the first half of the season Robert Fabre really stepped up after we lost Amestoy, scoring 12 of his 14 league goals.

After the new year was different story! Fabre only scored 2 goals, and the rest of the squad were equally woeful in front of goal. With Belvito now 35 years old, he has lost all semblance of speed and really isn't the player he once was. I need to keep him as a rotation option for the time being to allow him to continue to tutor our youngsters. We only picked up 16 points after the calendar turned into 2022, definite relegation form.

The second half of the season was a slog, but after losing three starters over the summer we can't be too disappointed with how the season went. Hopefully we can avoid such a disappointing run of form next year. For some reason our fans seem to be under the impression we were relegated though. 

Coupe de la Ligue - Knocked out in 3rd Round

Another year of reaching the third round, and another season of being knocked out by Montpellier. I'm happy with this run again, and making another £300k in prize money. 

French Cup - Knocked out in 9th Round

In a re-match of our 9th Round tie from 2 years ago, we got ourselves a big money tie against Lyon. We defended well to hold them to 1 goal, but we did pose any threat going forward which was a little disappointing. On the plus side, we did sell out our 20,000 seater stadium for the first time in my time here. 

Top Performers

Brice Maubleu (GK) - Maubleu continues to be one of the keys to our success. Our young prospects are still aren't up to his level, so I expect he'll remain the starter here for a couple more years at least. 

Yassin Mohamed (WBL) - After Clerc left this summer, Mohamed returned to his starting role and has again proved his value to the club. His 9 assists, including 8 in the league, lead the team. 

Hugo Cianci (WBR) - Cianci continues to be a key player for us despite reaching the age of 32 this season. He is going to need to be rotated in the coming years as his role requires a lot of stamina to get up and down the pitch. 

Sofian Belbey (MC) - Belbey stepped into the starting line-up to replace the departed Horjak, and he's had a solid season bouncing around the three different roles we use in the centre of midfield. He's just turned 24, but his low determination means I can't really use him as a tutor unfortunately. 

Robert Fabre (YP19A) (ST) - Over the first half of the season he was fantastic and proved to be an excellent replacement for Amestoy. The second half of the season was worrying, but hopefully we can be a little more consistent next season. Fingers-crossed I can avoid losing him this summer, he's already attracting interest from Ligue 1 sides!

Youth Watch

Nicolas Guinot (YP21A) - A promising first season for Guinot, conceding 9 goals and keeping 3 clean sheets in 9 games. He managed to get 9 first team appearance this season, playing some cup games and some league games when Maubleu was injured and after we clinched safety. 

Julien Guillaume (YP18C) - Guillaume earned himself a starting role in the centre of defence this season. Like most of the squad he had a pretty disappointing league campaign, but hopefully he can improve next season.

Cherubin Kouyombo (YP19D) - Kouyombo has come on leaps and bounds this season and is really pushing Cianci for the starting WBR role. I need to get rid of his 'Dwells on the Ball' trait, but I'm excited to see how he can do next year when I expect him to split time pretty equally with Cianci.

Jesus Romero (YP20B) - Romero is our top development option at WBL. He's done ok in limited opportunities, hopefully we can give him some more opportunities next season.

Habib Toure (YP17B) - The first of two players I've tagged after ignoring initially. Toure is growing into a solid playmaker for us, he's currently splitting time fairly evenly with Coulibaly and he should be able to take over the role full time as Coulibaly begins to decline.

Pierre Rougier (YP20D) - Rougier is another promising playmaker. In the long term he could be better than Toure, I'm very excited about his potential!

Bruno Diallo (YP19I) - Diallo has quietly developed into a solid, if slightly undersized, Target Man. He has now exceeded Belvito's ability and should get plenty of starts next season. 

Club Overview

Thanks to the sale of our 3 young stars last summer we've managed to build up a healthy bank balance. Unfortunately, we've been losing money over the last few months. Increasing our Junior Coaching to an excellent level seems to be too much for us to handle, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts and hopefully we can earn more money elsewhere to make up for it. 

Goals For Next Season

Survival will once again be the aim for us, we need to get some youngsters into the first team squad and avoid selling them if we want to make any real strides from here on out. Our original players are getting towards their mid-30s now, so decline is happening across the midfield and up-front in particular. Really, I need to get youngsters up to speed quickly or we could see ourselves relegated in the next 2 to 3 years. 

Whilst we try and develop youngsters as quickly as possible, I'd like to try and give my good tutors enough game time to be able to continue to use them to improve personalities, it's going to be a bit of a balancing act over the next season or two!

484.png

NK Zadar - Croatia - Season 4

Final Table | Past Positions | Transfers | Finances | Facilities

Season Summary

Final position - 6th (of 10) 

Going into this season, i was worried about whether we could match last seasons performance. I felt like we had a chance at avoiding auto relegation as there were still a team or two who lacked quality. Things started ominously, as we lost our first 3 games. 

Of course, the biggest news early season was on the transfer front. Coming into the season, YP02a Toni Culina was suddenly attracting attention from seriously top clubs - Chelsea, Arsenal, Athletico, Inter and the likes. I was a bit shocked, as whilst he had improved, and was rated as great potential by the Ass Man, he was nothing amazing and didnt get anything like "once in a generation" or anything in this intake report and wasnt described as a "wonderkid". The bids started coming in and i set to reject them all, set this asking price to £7.5m and just had to wait and see how high clubs would go before my chairman stepped in. In the end, we accepted 3 bids. One each from Arsenal and Chelsea which were only £1.5m up front but with clauses would go up to £6.2m and a 40% profit sell on. The third bid was only from Barcelona! £6m, all upfront no clauses. I was quite pleased when he chose to sign for Barca, as our finances are now sorted for a few years. 

Worst though, was the growing interest in YP00a Jurica Cubrillo. Interest in him was more bottom end EPL and similar continental sides, but i had only one other youth keeper at the club, so losing him could be a disaster. Again i set his value to £5m and rejected everything. Eventually though, the board cracked and accepted £825k rising to up to £1.9m with clauses. A nice windfall for sure, but now i have only one keeper to make it through until youth intake in Feb :(  Fortunately, my youth keeper survived to feb, meaning no need to play an outfielder in goal. Ironically, about a month after the intake (which provided 1 keeper), he picked up 2 injuries and missed 8 of the last 9 weeks of the season! 

As the season wore on, we settled into a pattern of being well clear of the bottom 2, but not consistent enough to move up much. A nice run of 1 loss in 8 leading up to the winter break had us pretty much safe, although we contender with many more injuries this season that before. Luckily, we have a fair squad size, if some of it lacks quality (standard for this challenge!) A mini slump of 4 draws and a loss in 5 games across March and April set us back just as we looked like we might charge towards the teams above, but then 5 wins in the next 7 propelled us up to a position where if won our last game of the season away to Dinamo, we could finish 5th (needing another result to go in our favour). For reasons which will become clear, i rested my entire best 11 for that last league game, and we lost 7 v 2! Still 6th place again is brilliant to be honest. 

Croatian Cup

I usually laugh at cups in this challenge, but after observing that last year we beat every team in the league at least once, it prompted me to think that maybe i could have a flier here, and focus heavily on the cup. Its a small competition. With only 5 rounds. with the right luck, we could make a deep run i felt. I decided that as long as i was not in relegation trouble, i would prioritise the cup games (resting players in the league if need be). 

We started off ok, dispatching a non league side with ease in round 1. Round 2 almost ruined my plan, when we required penalties to get past Slaven Belupo who were bottom of the top division. 

The quarters saw us drawn at home to Hadjuk Split, a historically big name but one we generally had no problems beating in the league. We raced to a 3 nil lead within an hour, but were pegged back to 3 v 1 then a last min pen for them made it a little nervy but we prevailed 3 v 2. 

The Semis gave us the worst possible side - Reigning champions and league leaders Rijeka. Annoyingly the other 2 teams left  were both much easier. The Semi, for some reason, is over 2 legs. For the first leg, i rested a lot of players the league game before to give absolute focus to this. At home, we produced the performance of our lifes. We were 2 nil up by the 16th min, and although pegged back before HT to 2 v 1, another 2 goals had us 4 v 1 up with 10mins to go. Another away goal for Rijeka set us back, but then we slammed in an unbelievable 5th goal in the 88th min. 5 v 2 ahead going into the away like was massively above what i expected.  Second leg, we needed to avoid a 3 nil defeat. In true style, we managed a 3 v 1 defeat! Although really, we scored in 14mins to give ourselfs a cushion and although they were 3 v 1 up by 68mins they then had 2 men sent off and we held on to take our place in the cup final! 

The cup final. A chance to get a trophy, and more importantly a crack at Europe. We were missing out top striker Ivanovic (YP01a) through injury, and my very good looking prospect Juric (YP03b) who has developed great, was away on INT duty with Croatia under 20s (for nearly 4 weeks!!). Our main keeper was also just back from 8 weeks out, and we had Miletic (YP03a) also not available through injury, so a bit of a patched up side, but we were against Lokomotiva Zagreb, who finished below us in the league. 

I seriously considered puting on my suit for this one, but i am not quite that sad. Our biggest game ever saw us start very nicely. 14mins in Paulo Colic, an unheralded but solid 27yr old midfielder who has played 139 times in 5 seasons for me, smashed in following a corner. 10min later, Colic slotted a lovely ball through to Juraj Maretic, now our everyday RM since Culina moved to Barca, and when Maretic smashed it home, we looked in dreamland. We were on top and hit the bar but they started to come back into it in the second half. On 60mins, a nice cutback and finish and it was 2 v 1. Nervy times. I made a couple of subs and went defensive. With just 7mins remaining, disaster. A corner, header, goal. Back to level. Our good work undone. I went back to our standard setup, kept back the 3rd sub incase of ET. In the 92min of 92,  they swing in a FK from wide left. Attacker gets up to head it at the near post. It is heading right at the far post, possibly in off, possibly off and out. But they have another attacker there, litterally on the line who touches it in. I nearly cry. The flag goes up! He was off! Huge relief. If he had not touched it, it might still have gone in!

So i prepare for extra time. Except there is none. The final of the competition goes right to pens (even though the earlier round didnt!). Erm, good management there by me, left a sub on the bench! So pens to decide our fate. 

Both first pens are scored, both second are missed. We score out third, but our keeper saves their third!! We score our fourth, and needing to score to stay alive Babok (the same guy who touched the 92min goal) smashes high and over the bar!!! We are cup winners!!!

Amazing :) First trophy in this challenge for me ever. 

Cup fixtures

Modric is happy (Had not noticed he was a former player) 

Top Performers

The 2 non youths again who are worth a mention. 

Vlatko Blazevic - Another excellent season spent alternating between ML and ST, with more time upfront as we had a few injuries. Continues to be a reliable goalscorer and creator. 

Juraj Maretic - Played mostly as MR after the big sale of Culina, but also filled in up top at times and was a huge source of assists and general quality. Another key man for us adding experience the the youth. 

Tagged Youths Update

YP00a - Jurica Cubrillo (LOST TO WEST HAM SEASON 4) - Sold to West Ham, where he has not yet made an appearance

YP00b - Dragan Matic (LOST TO HADJUK SEASON 1) - Now plying his trade in non league football, after being relased by Hadjuk very soon after they bought him from us. 

YP01a - Vlatko Ivanovic - Our first choice front man and a good return of 17 goals. Late season injury cost him a few games and the cup final :( Remains first choice, although he has competition. 

YP01b - Milo Culina - Now a regular started at DC, and although he is nothing to shout about, does the basics well and likely to still be our main DC for now. 

YP01c - Ante Culic - Barely got a look with us having many and better MCs. I should have loaned him out, and probably will next year as a final shot before possibly he gets released. 

YP02a - Toni Culina (LOST TO BARCELONA SEASON 4)  - After Barca signed him, they loaned him to Getafe where he was a regular sub (15 times) and started 5 games. 

YP02b - Jozo Juric - A second season in the U19s with just 1 first team appearance. I need to sort out my MC depth chart and figure out what to do with a few prospects there. 

YP03a - Ivan Miletic - Got a lot of game time in the midfield, but actually did not develop as well as i had hoped. Will look at his training and personality as Ass Man still thinks he has great potential 

YP03b - Vjekoslav Juric - A real fast developer and started to get some good game time up front, and scored 6 goals. Will be 3rd choice and rotate in more next year. 

YP03c - Erwin Matic - Fleeting appearances in the top team and a full season in the U19s, but he actually developed better than YP03a it looks. Another one to factor into the CM logjam 

Youth Intake 

Intake - Quite pleased with this. Not sure the AMC is ideal, since we dont use one and have a glut of CMs, but will see what he becomes. Also got options on both wings, which we needed after losing Culina and importantly, a decent keeper since we have only 1 on the books. Would have liked 2 more keepers but was not to be! 

YP04a - Vlado Perkovic - High Determination and some other good stats thrown around. Lacking in Technical ability so far, but hopefully we can develop that and gives us a creative option in the middle. 

YP04b - Ivan Varvodic - A left wing prospect is nice to have, although very low determination. Good personality type overall bodes well though. Let see if he can become half as good as Culina was on the other side! Got a debut in the last game of the season, and scored to become our youngest ever goalscorer 

Other / off the field

Well, some changes finally as our finances sky rocket after the player sales. We are now secure for years to come. We were able to use this to secure upgrades to both youth and training facilities, which kick in early next season. With Youth Coaching having gone up last year, not had the option to ask again yet. Likewise no option to ask about YRN (even though our rep must have increased quite a bit the last 2 years - hopefully the cup win will open up this window)

Tracking

U4JH0M7.png

Yi2H6Ua.png

Eléctrico F.C.

Season 7 – 2023/2024

Squad // League Table First Phase (1st) // League Table Promotion Stage (3rd) // Transfers

Big progress and a sensational intake - but maybe a crucial mistake?

By far our best season, yet. We were great in the first phase and qualified for the promotion stage for the second time. But this time we were competitive and with a little bit luck in some situations, we even could have made promotion. But still a great achievement, because we played against far superior opposition. Teams like Benfica B had wonderkids in the line-up, players worth millions.

Marius Toader (YP01g) was our best goalscorer again, but he dropped a little bit compared to the previous seasons. He had several dry spells. With João Chinita (YP02b) we had only one more real goalscoring threat. Our attacking mids were not as good as in the previous year, but there were some injury problems too. But since the overall team performance was great and we were really solid in defense, i dont't want to complain too much.

BUT: since we had such a solid financial situation for a few years, i asked again and again for improvements and every time the board improved the junior coaching. This is execeptional now. Very good for a youth challenge save on one side, but one the other side: That costs a lot of money. We spend nearly one million euro on our youth setup. Money we don't have. So after a few years around 500k, we're in the red now and that could cause a big problem. In the last years our board didn't interfere in transfers. Now they accepted a low offer for one of our youngsters. I protested – successful, But that was at a time, we had still a little bit money left. I fear the board will sell players now, because of our financial situation. They already cut my wage budget from 850k to 316k. Not a big problem since i spend 284k only, but maybe a sign of things to come...

Some other thing which needs to be mentioned? What in HELL happened to our captain??? i got this message and thought: Okay, his determination got up a little bit, but WTF: it shot up from 8 to 17! I don't think i ever had that a big jump before. We've our second tutor, now. Both tutors are central defenders, so we can only push our young defenders, but since we have and get a lot of them, it's helpful. And bringing up squad determination this way, could help others player too. Has helped already, because in the first years i had a lot of messages, that some players dropped in determination, that has stopped since 2 or 3 years...

The Youth Intake: What a sensational intake. That's the positive side of the upgrades in the youth training. The best new player is according to my assistant immediately the best player in the club (i have a different opinion) and again we demonstrate that we are a school for defenders. But since a few years we're producing strikers too – even weird ones...

- Paulo Folha (YP 07a): Best youth players ever, according to the star rating from my assistant even the best player in the team, but WTF: A striker with great finishing who doesn't want to score??? Hope we can remove that trait soon...

- Hugo Fernando (YP 07b): same procedure as every year: a new central defender with 5 stars potential. But since we've a great duo and a lot of backups in this position he'll stay in the youth team for now.

- Daniel Pereira (YP 07c): A talented winger. I use inside forwards at the moment, so i'll try to retrain him as an attacking left mid

- Carioca (YP 07d): next good back-up option for right back. A left back would've been better. Unfortunately low dribbling and determination.

- Ricardo Carapinha (YP 07e): attacking mid with a lot of pace. Had immediately great games in the U19, so i gave him a run in the first team and he impressed: 5 apps, 3 goals, 3 assists, 2 times man of the match. Has a good chance to be a starter next season...

- Fernando Carapinha (YP 07f): not his brother and the next defender. Yes, he could play as left back, but he has more the stats and height of a central defender.

What can we achieve next season? Can we challenge for promotion? I'll certainly try. It will be hard to repeat this year and everything could go south if we lose players. And ouf course. Teams like Benfica B and Sporting B will be angry after there disapointing seasons and they will be determined to get promotion this year. Sporting B sacked portugese legend Raúl Meireles as manager, so let's see what their new guy in charge can do.

From this update on i'll have a table with my seasons results at the end. At the moment i am working on another table where i want to present an overview for all youth players who are playing a crucial role in the first team, so we can easily track them from their intake through every season. But don't know if i have that ready for the next update, because i am not satisfied with the presentation, yet.

Through The Seasons
Season Division Position Cup Europe Squad
2017/2018 Campeonato de Portugal Prio 6th / 4th R 3rd Rnd - Squad
2018/2019 Campeonato de Portugal Prio 1st / 8th P 2nd Rnd - Squad
2019/2020 Campeonato de Portugal Prio 5th / 2nd R 2nd Rnd - Squad
2020/2021 Campeonato de Portugal Prio 9th / 3rd R 2nd Rnd - Squad
2021/2022 Campeonato de Portugal Prio 6th / 2nd R 3rd Rnd - Squad
2022/2023 Campeonato de Portugal Prio 3rd / 1st R 3rd Rnd - Squad
2023/2024 Campeonato de Portugal Prio 1st / 3rd P 2nd Rnd - Squad
Edited by Kazushi80

@Jambo98wow. sensational. congrats to the cup win (even without a suit). With that money from the player sales invested in your facilities i am looking forward to see what youngsters you're producing in the next years, how the other ones are improving and how long it'll take you challening for the league title...

FM17 YOUTH ACADEMY CHALLENGE

BRORA RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB

Brora.jpg

SEASON 1 | 2017/2018

I've now managed to upload some images, so I've edited this post.

LADBROKES LEAGUE 2 | FINAL LEAGUE TABLE | FIXTURES 1 | FIXTURES 2

SCOTTISH CUP | CHALLENGE CUP | BETFRED CUP

FACILITIES | FINANCES

It was a tough first season, but with a limited squad we managed to comfortably avoid relegation, finishing 9th. There was no real progress in with the Challenge Cup or the BetFred Cup, with first round exits in both. Right back Stephen Miller got most of the plaudits during the season, with some predicting him to become a good Championship defender.

The youth intake looks promising, with Aaron Macrae the star of the new players. Goalkeeper Ian Campbell and midfielder Sam Stewart both also showing promise.

The target for next season will be for a higher league position, and hopefully integrate some of the youth intake into the first team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEASON	LEAGUE			POSITION	SCOTTISH CUP	CHALLANGE CUP	BETFRED CUP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-18	LADBROKES LEAGUE TWO	9TH		THIRD ROUND	FIRST ROUND	FIRST ROUND

Edited by Cookie147
Trouble uploading images

Hi everyone!

I crashed out horribly on the British Steel Challenge and after my first sacking in six versions, I needed to get back to basics on what has made me a successful manager for many years -- so I'm hopping in with an English Youth Academy Challenge, with a fairly low reputation team, as well! :)

I'll be covering my progress mainly on my blog, but I'll of course do the customary updates in the challenge thread here, starting with my first screenshot of my starting profile.  I'll be the newest manager at Sutton Coldfield Town!

Manager.png

I play very slowly, but I'll be back at the end of the season for the customary updates, and good luck to all other challengers this season!

Season 9 - Ankara Demirspor - Turkish Super League

Profile League Table - Results 1 -Results 2

Transfers

Season Overview

So our first season in the top league. I thought it was going to be a real struggle, but it never really turned out that way. For most of the season we always comfortable and never looked like going down. We even managed to get a famous victory with a 2-1 win over Fernerbache.

Off the field improvements are underway and we are no longer in a financial mess as we have made over £11m this season. Should help a lot in the future.

Star Players

Alican Bakirsini - Carried on to develop even though he was playing out of position. Won't sign a contract though so looks like his last season. Also won Turkish Young Player Of The Year.

Cemal Duran - Top scorer yet again. 22 goals in his first season in the top flight.

Firat Seven - Continues consistently even at the tope level. 7 goals from central midfield.

Murat Celik - Good steady season.

Orcun Kurt - The next big name. Great first season but could prove difficult to keep hold off.

Umit Baskoy - Another great season in central midfield. Improving all the time.

Youth Intake

Youth intake was a good one again and it produced us a 3 star centre back who has gone straight into the first team.

Next Season

Same again. Unfortunately Alican Bakirsini has gone on a free transfer as he wouldn't sign a contract. Devastating!!!! Hope he doesn't prove too much of a miss next season.

SEASONS PROGRESS

Season     League                Pos	  Top Scorer                             Av Rat	                              Achievements
2017/18    Turkish 3rd Tier      7th	  Serman Karamadm - ST    - 9 goals      Ozkan Serbest       - DC   - 7.25
2018/19	   Turkish 3rd Tier      6th      Bilal Isak      - MC    - 16 goals     Bilal Isak          - MC   - 7.33      
2019/20    Turkish 3rd Tier      15th     Eren Balkan     - AML   - 7 goals      Hasan Tuzcu         - DL   - 7.10
2020/21    Turkish 3rd Tier      1st      Cemal Duran     - ST    - 21 goals     Firet Seven         - AMC  - 7.40    Promoted As Champions!!
2021/22    Turkish 2nd Tier      13th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 14 goals     Hasan Tuzcu         - DL   - 7.21
2022/23    Turkish 2nd Tier      6th      Yilmaz Coskun   - AM/ST - 15 goals     Zekeriya Balcioglu  - DC   - 7.15    Play-off Semi-Final
2023/24    Turkish 2nd Tier      11th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 11 goals     Emirhan Cimen       - DC   - 7.05 
2024/25    Turkish 2nd Tier      6th      Cemal Duran     - ST    - 15 goals     Firat Seven         - MC   - 7.24    Play-off Winners!!!
2025/26    Turkish Super League  11th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 22 goals     Alican Bakirsini    - ST   - 7.14       

OFF FIELD PROGRESS

Season     Finances  Stadium      Av Att    Capacity  Corporate Fac.  Training Fac.    Youth Fac.    Junior Coaching    Youth Recruitment
2017/18    £218k     TCDD Ankara  342       3,975     Adequate        Basic            Basic         Adequate           Basic
2018/19    £176k     TCDD Ankara  362       3,975     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Average            Basic
2019/20    £344k     TCDD Ankara  420       3,975     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Good               Basic
2020/21    £600k     TCDD Ankara  606       3,975     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Good               Basic
2021/22    £1m       Sincan Ilce  842       8,000     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Good               Fairly Basic
2022/23    £762k     TCDD Ankara  1,088     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Poor          Excellent          Fairly Basic
2023/24    £90k      TCDD Ankara  1,374     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Below Ave.    Excellent          Fairly Basic
2024/25    -£380k    TCDD Ankara  1,705     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Below Ave.    Excellent          Fairly Basic
2025/26    £11.2m    TCDD Ankara  3,277     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Below Ave.    Exceptional        Average

I just realized the save I used to start used my normal added leagues and this challenge only allows you to load the nation you are managing in, so I'm going to have to restart.

-----

I re-did my save file, stayed in England -- my starting manager screenshot is exactly the same so not going to muck up the thread -- I am taking over at Stafford Rangers with a compliant, one-nation only save file. :)

I'll be back soon with the first season!

Edited by jaysdailydose

Season 10 - Ankara Demirspor - Turkish Super League

Profile League Table - Results 1 -Results 2

Transfers

Season Overview

The season started with us losing our best player Alican Bakirsini on a free transfer. A year on he is still on a free transfer despite interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid. Sticking with the transfer theme and our central midfielder Orkan Kurt was sold from under my nose for £5.5m (rising to £8.5m). I thought this had stopped as it's not like we need the money!!

In terms of the league we pretty much carried straight on from the season before with a couple of sticky patches. We finished a position lower than the season before, altough we managed a better points total. Not bad as that was mainy the target at the start of the season.

Star Players

Alaatin Yidiz - Came into the team when Kurt was sold and performed well.

Cemal Duran - Top scorer with 15 goals. Has now got a decent value and is attracting interest from Germany.

Firat Seven - Another solid season.

Halit Aksu - Continues to impress at complete wing back. Good average rating

Tolga Ozturk - Now our record appearance holder.

Umit Baskoy - My favourite player in the squad. Never lets me down.

Youth Intake

Youth intake is producing good 4 star players every year. Could do with another special one as recent ones have now moved on.

Next Season

As boring as it sounds, same again!! Training ground and youth facilities are currently being upgraded and we continue to bring money in.

Seasons Progress

Season     League                Pos	  Top Scorer                             Av Rat	                              Achievements
2017/18    Turkish 3rd Tier      7th	  Serman Karamadm - ST    - 9 goals      Ozkan Serbest       - DC   - 7.25
2018/19	   Turkish 3rd Tier      6th      Bilal Isak      - MC    - 16 goals     Bilal Isak          - MC   - 7.33      
2019/20    Turkish 3rd Tier      15th     Eren Balkan     - AML   - 7 goals      Hasan Tuzcu         - DL   - 7.10
2020/21    Turkish 3rd Tier      1st      Cemal Duran     - ST    - 21 goals     Firet Seven         - AMC  - 7.40    Promoted As Champions!!
2021/22    Turkish 2nd Tier      13th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 14 goals     Hasan Tuzcu         - DL   - 7.21
2022/23    Turkish 2nd Tier      6th      Yilmaz Coskun   - AM/ST - 15 goals     Zekeriya Balcioglu  - DC   - 7.15    Play-off Semi-Final
2023/24    Turkish 2nd Tier      11th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 11 goals     Emirhan Cimen       - DC   - 7.05 
2024/25    Turkish 2nd Tier      6th      Cemal Duran     - ST    - 15 goals     Firat Seven         - MC   - 7.24    Play-off Winners!!!
2025/26    Turkish Super League  11th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 22 goals     Alican Bakirsini    - ST   - 7.14    
2026/27    Turkish Super League  12th     Cemal Duran     - ST    - 15 goals     Umit Baskoy         - MLC  - 7.17   

Off Field Progress

2025/26    £11.2m    TCDD Ankara  3,277     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Below Ave.    Exceptional        Average
2026/27    £23m      TCDD Ankara  3,401     3,975     Adequate        Basic            Below Ave.    Exceptional        Average

My board in their infinite wisdom has now sold Robert Fabre for £350k that can rise for disappointingly low £1.1 million. 

Has any one else had issues with not being able to protest transfers when you have multiple offers come in one the same day? I keep losing players thanks to this!

@Pippadoc Yes, i had that problem once in another save...

(and now that you remembered me of that, i pray that it will not happen on this challenge since i am at the moment in the middle of the transfer window and i get every day multiple offers for my players... The board keeps his feet still, yet..)

Greek Youth Adventure - Season 15

htMf2.png

Welcome to what proved to be our best season so far in the challenge. We are really establishing ourselves as a top club at national level and beginning to show promising signs at European level.

We won the League (though Olympiakos put on a nice fight till the last day) and managed for the first time to retain our title. We also did won the Cup and did the double for the first time in the career. Especially pleased with this achievement as for most of the games we used rotation players to rest our main ones for Champions League games and League campaign. 

Speaking of which, we ended in a Champions League group with Man Utd, Sevilla and Sparta Prague. The game against Manchester United saw us establish the new record for highest attendance with over 22.000 people watching the game. We managed due to goal difference to sneak pass Sevilla and for the first time in our history qualified for the Knockout Phases of the Competition. We were drawn against giants PSG which we managed to draw 2-2 at home but got destroyed in the second game, and thus our adventure ended. Not to upset about it anyway, as PSG went on to win the Champions League.

Transfer activity say us lose another 2 very good players, which were sold either due to contract release clauses or chairman deciding the offer was to good to refuse. Annoyed by this. If you're wondering why do I still have release clauses, is cause some players won't sign new contracts otherwise. Anyway, notices a change in these clauses, as years ago they were simple Release, then changed to Release (Foreign clubs only) and now they are Release (European Champions League Clubs). Thinking that as we advance in reputation and stages in European cups this clauses won't be an issue anymore. Players have already started to reject deals our chairman agreed, feeling good of having a guy turn down Barcelona.

Our Youth Facilities degraded a level due to technical advancements, but the board quickly agreed to another upgrade to them to reach the previous level. We also have a 2.3 m construction of under-soil heating in the stadium now. Dunno if that was really needed as to my knowledge average temperature never falls bellow 10C in Crete, but what the heck, we have the money. Our Finances looking strong at the moment and I signed a new 4-year contract (at only 235k/year I am seriously underpaid). 

Season Awards go to: D Kourothianakis 24a for top goalscorer,  V Michelinakis 26a for highest average rating, P Mamatzakis 30a for most assists. We really need another striker to compete upfront, as our goalscorer is not longer top-notch. Unfortunately we got a pretty weak Youth Intake this season, as the class of 32 doesn't really look like going places.