Ross Ingersoll

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

I've got a game going 2033, and all these clubs have tycoons

The only teams not currently playable on the list are Shakthar and Boreham Wood, although they're only a click away...

Anyone fancy it??

if anyone has any in other leagues than the usual ones, maybe in eastern europe (russia, poland, ukraine?) or any other interesting nations/continents, not seen a belgian one yet.

i dunno if tycoons take over many smaller clubs in smaller nations or not. i know they don't tend to happen in germany, might be the same for some other nations.

i have got a couple of english, scottish, spain, france, dutch games going already from the ones posted on here. if any other takeovers happen while i'm playing them i'll let you know. 

21 hours ago, Geordieboy52 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The only teams not currently playable on the list are Shakthar and Boreham Wood, although they're only a click away...

Anyone fancy it??

defo worth posting 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2017 at 12:40, Geordieboy52 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Anyone fancy it??

Deffo worth posting mate might have a look at North Ferriby United see who wants to join them 👌🏼

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Complete novice question but here goes. 

I am in 2024 of my Arsenal save and the club has grown massively but the transfer budget is shrinking (I've posted about that elsewhere). If I wanted to change that, am I right in thinking the only way would be to go into the real time editor and change Kroenke to 'foreground' and his resources up to 20? 

Or, is there another way to do it? 

We have had three takeovers collapse and in a strange way it has made the game feel a bit stale and I'm looking to refresh it a little bit. 

Thanks. 

5 hours ago, BrickCommo23 said:

Hi all,

Complete novice question but here goes. 

I am in 2024 of my Arsenal save and the club has grown massively but the transfer budget is shrinking (I've posted about that elsewhere). If I wanted to change that, am I right in thinking the only way would be to go into the real time editor and change Kroenke to 'foreground' and his resources up to 20? 

Or, is there another way to do it? 

We have had three takeovers collapse and in a strange way it has made the game feel a bit stale and I'm looking to refresh it a little bit. 

Thanks. 

You could use the in game editor to give yourself a bigger budget 

• 4 months later...
On 10/24/2016 at 10:37, Ross Ingersoll said:

This is one of my favourite FM saves, and i didn't even manage Crystal Palace ! 

Choose MUFC (What i chose) and you get to manage Luca Greco and Bernardo, two regens who turn out to be world beaters. Bernardo won WpotY 3 times for me and Greco came second in a few years. (Beware though, you start with a wage budget that's gone a bit out of hand and needs to be reigned in)

At Man City you get to manage Asensio and Lemar, two of the best attacking midfielders in the game, ever. 

And if you choose to go with Chelsea, you get to manage Dybala, Hazard and a few other brilliant regens. 

Archived