About Data Analyst 

4 hours ago, KUBI said:

But you still need one, as he does a good job. 

Is there any point in hiring more than one?

I ask, because I seem to remember, in my beta save, the DoF hiring a couple of them, including a Chief Data Analyst. (Could have been another director that I had set to hire staff, but the point stays the same.)

3 minutes ago, ltdamn said:

So what's the difference between Data Analyst and Chief Data Analyst and what benefit do I get from having both?

The Chief Data Analyst will provide analysis for all squad you are in charge of. If you're only managing the first team, there's no difference.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2016 at 11:03, herne79 said:

Data Analyst does indeed have no required attributes.

Sports Scientist requires Fitness and affects the Jadedness of players.

If anyone thinks there is room for improvement, add it into the FM17 Beta Feedback Thread or start a thread in the Feature Requests forum :thup:.

Can you confirm if Sports Scientist requires fitness stats?

5 minutes ago, ryan045 said:

Can you confirm if Sports Scientist requires fitness stats?

On 25 October, SI confirmed to me in a PM that neither Sports Scientists nor Data Analysts require any attributes.  Their presence alone is enough to fulfil their roles.

This went backwards and forwards a little during Beta Testing (your quote from me was during Beta), but now on live unless SI have changed this again without telling us (extremely unlikely), this is the definitive answer.

Archived