FM17: Gems of Fm17

Welshace

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic are a great side in terms of prospects. Just about at end of season 1, Moussa Dembele has scored 56 goals in 45 (1) games, 14 in C.league. He has broken Celtic and SPL records. Kieran Tierney will be phenomenal, Ajer still excellent and Ryan Christie and Eoghan O'Connell very, very promising. Also, young right back Tony Ralston looks very promising but will need a few seasons.

16 hours ago, Deadmaninc21 said:

bJ2RXLn.jpg

His physical stats are crap and he is a midget but look at those technical stats! The only other player with 19Dri, 18Tec and 20Fla is Messi.

Also Ayman Hefny has sick techincal stats.

D8iaqX3.jpg

Maybe the Egyptian players are a bit overrated?

Carrying on from this.... Egyptions were generally good in fm16, with Sobhy and co leading the way, and it seems to have carried over to fm17.. bargains if they get WP's or if you aren't playing in the UK.

Tawfik... brilliant at RB or DMC tbh...

35729b1dfeed480a91b1f80dbd799faf.png

Morsey.. what a striker...

6305b30402f24b7c892dac199289e8b2.png

In fact... the whole Zamalek side are just top notch lol.. I could list 11 players from the club here. 

Same can be said of Al-Ahly ... the other eqyptian big side.

Thought I would contribute. Ive been browsing the game and ive put a list of every youngster ive come across who has a few big clubs looking at them:

Most of them are on the shortlist of either Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Bayern, Dortmund, PSG, Benfica, Sporting etc

Tomas Soucek
Matej Chalus
Ales Mateju
Adrian Semper
Nikola Vlasic
Dominic Iorfa
Joonas Vanhanen
Nikola Gjorgjev
Bingourou Kamara
Sander Svendsen
Marcin Cebula
Diogo Dalot
Andrei Ivan
John McGinn
Nemanja Mihajlovic
Dusan Vlahovic
Srdjan Plavsic
Nikola Maras
Grega Sorcan
Linus Wahlqvist
Simon Dahlberg
Vaclav Cerny
Joel Piroe
Jorrit Hendrix
Suat Serdar
Romano Schmid
James Bree
Yann Karamoh
Alban Lafont
Renat Dadachov
Robert Skov
Sander Berge

• SI Staff

Re. Those Egyptians. Unfortunately some these are likely data issues. I won't post any CA spoilers, but their DB attributes far exceed their CA. This is currently under review.

If any other players look massively out of whack (similar to Fathy for example - he is one of only four players to have Dribbling, Technique and Flair of 19 or over, the others are Messi, Neymar and Iniesta) please do raise them as bugs in our DB issues forum. Otherwise enjoy!

Cheers,
Seb.

16 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

Re. Those Egyptians. Unfortunately some these are likely data issues. I won't post any CA spoilers, but their DB attributes far exceed their CA. This is currently under review.

If any other players look massively out of whack (similar to Fathy for example - he is one of only four players to have Dribbling, Technique and Flair of 19 or over, the others are Messi, Neymar and Iniesta) please do raise them as bugs in our DB issues forum. Otherwise enjoy!

Cheers,
Seb.

Fathy does look rather good on youtube however!! Couple of Ronaldiniho bits of skill (flip-flap or whatever its called).

Having said that, Tony Yeboah's (or was it George Weah's) cousin looked great on video as well.......

1 hour ago, jazzyboy said:

How do you guys find these players? I tried sending scouts to Egypt, no success, had to do manual search.. Is scouting competition more useful than nation?

You need to have Egypt selected in the advanced settings before you set the game up

On 18/10/2016 at 22:31, Ooragnak said:

Martin Odegaard 7mill min release fee

His release fee varied in Fm16 depending on his potential ability. Interested if he's 7mill on other peoples games?

Also can anyone post a shot of Marlos Moreno please.

Cheers 

13 minutes ago, ben carter said:

His release fee varied in Fm16 depending on his potential ability. Interested if he's 7mill on other peoples games?

Also can anyone post a shot of Marlos Moreno please.

Cheers 

Marlos Moreno_ Overview Profile.png

3 hours ago, evertonmarc said:

You need to have Egypt selected in the advanced settings before you set the game up

I loaded all players from Egypt. When I sent my scout to Egypt, he would finish in 2 weeks and only had 5 players in his report. I didn't set any scouting parameters, my chief scout picked the scout.

Denis Polyakov is a 25 year old central defender from BATE and a Belorussian international who can be signed on a free as his contract expires in December of 2016. doesn't look amazing but should be a solid depth player if you are outside the biggest leagues in Europe.

I know I am asking too much, but haven't been able to pre-order the game as of yet to get the beta and was wondering if someone could provide a screenshot of these players stats please;

- Karamoko Dembele (Celtic)

- Bakery Jatta (Hamburg)

- Ethan Ampadu (Exeter City) 

13 hours ago, jazzyboy said:

I loaded all players from Egypt. When I sent my scout to Egypt, he would finish in 2 weeks and only had 5 players in his report. I didn't set any scouting parameters, my chief scout picked the scout.

Reputation is a huge factor in scouting too.. how does a scout know to concentrate on certain players etc? So he may not have noticed the great ones straight away.

1 hour ago, Prim47 said:

I know I am asking too much, but haven't been able to pre-order the game as of yet to get the beta and was wondering if someone could provide a screenshot of these players stats please;

- Karamoko Dembele (Celtic)

- Bakery Jatta (Hamburg)

- Ethan Ampadu (Exeter City) 

Dembele is too young.. as is Ampadu I believe? they can't be in the game.

Just now, Luke Cro said:

any quality youngsters from croatia??

On FM16 these kids were my gems, and especially Nikola Vlašić (AM LRC), this one is a top talent and have no doubt that he is on FM17 along with the other 2 below.

Andrija Balic

Ante Coric

1 minute ago, Luke Cro said:

any quality youngsters from croatia??

Little change from last year, really - Balic, Halilovic, Coric, Brekalo all still seem to have high potential. Little disappointed that Vlasic and Benkovic haven't been rated higher (I don't think the former's stats have changed at all).

Marko Rog looks to have been given a boost whilst Ivan Fiolic and Adrian Semper look good too.

I know he hasn't shown enough to be rated just yet but Lovro Majer will be the one to watch for the winter data update if he can keep up anything like his current form.

10 minutes ago, Come on ye pars said:

Is there any good young French players?  Apart from the obvious like Coman etc.

Ousmane Dembele is the obvious one that comes to mind...

Kimpembe is a promising CB

Marcus Coco is probably my favourite from the more unknowns of France... brilliant prospect for the right wing.

Ellyes Skhiri has very decent stats in a great areas too

Wylan Cyprien

46 minutes ago, Come on ye pars said:

Is there any good young French players?  Apart from the obvious like Coman etc.

Dayot Upamecano, Alban Lafont, Malang Sarr and Yacine Adli are the ones I'm after at the moment. 

Archived