Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2017 Pre-Release Beta Feedback Thread

Recommended Posts

Do players turned coaches gain tendencies over time? Like buys young players, expects attacking footbal etc? Or is it set when they are generated? If so then it would be nice to increase the chances of them having more tendencies, it would increase the immersion in long term saves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pompey1978 said:

The board invite me to a meeting to discuss their idea to buy the ground. THEIR idea, note.

I tell them I think it's a great idea.

They respond with:

"We are not currently willing to consider this due to the club's present financial situation.

Let's hope the next time we have a meeting it goes a lot better than this one."

Well, jeez guys, next time perhaps don't bother me with it, then.

That sounds like a bug, could you please head over to the bugs forum and post about, ideally uploading a save prior to said meeting?

Thank you,
Seb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, josh381991 said:

Currently really enjoying the Beta !!! Most stable beta for FM.

 

Just played Palace and wow was i surprised by the amount of shots by team had !

 

Is this normal ?

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 10.35.38.png

Any comments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so played the update for quite a few hours now so here's my feedback.

defending seems much better, though players do tend to clear out when there other better and other options. Players still reacting to the opposition getting the ball rather than the ball. What I mean is when a ball is played a player will only react when the ball reaches the opposition rather than react to the direction of the ball.

opposition still plays like brazil with players with passing of 10 and crossing of 10 finding the head of their forward almost every time and rarely miss placing a pass.

pressing is a lot better.

dribbling like most previous versions still doesn't really exist in the middle of the park, you can have a player with 20 dribbling who will regularly get tackled by average players. On the wings though dribbling has improved much better.

 

man marking just doesn't exist in the game but this is because as I said before the player reacts to when the opposition gets the ball rather than movement of the opposition or the ball.

if you don't man mark they intercept more often

 

finishing has improved as before I was having 30 odd shots and saw some woe full finishing but now when they miss a one on one it seems real like a save or over or wide rather than hitting the corner flag from 3 yards out :)

overall feel of the game has improved, I feel like tactically you can now actually change the game and influence your players if you fall behind.

this next bit cld be a bug not sure but when signing young kids with no international exp at any level is 16 yo or 15 yo and you want the fee after int games it comes off your transfer budget right away which is weird .

 

this is by far the best beta I have ever played of fm it seems almost perfect in my opinion and love the realism of the transfer market you now get massive transfer fees which is cool :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jacknjill said:

opposition still plays like brazil with players with passing of 10 and crossing of 10 finding the head of their forward almost every time and rarely miss placing a pass.

This is actually true...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, waraka14 said:

This is actually true...

Problem is that the opposition has the same tools you do, so if they are playing like Brazil, why aren't you/why are you letting them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 hours into my new beta save and I have only played 4 league matches as well as 4 Europa league early round matches!

FM17 is quite simply superb. The interaction between the staff and the Manager is superb and a lot more realistic than in previous matches. During matches the feedback by the Assistant Manager regarding players ' blending into your choosen tatic' (or not) is a good reflection of their game time.

I have found FM17 to be very clever and a lot harder than previous editions, which is a good thing. I like to oversea all three squads with a keen eye and slowly improve my entire squad in a long-term and realistic manner which is how this edition appears to be set up.

I have yet to read any comments by other FM fanatics and have avoided all 'spoilers' of lists of players with high potential ability as I prefer to allow my staff and myself to find out these things by good old fashioned trial and error, keep up the good work SI.

 

Edited by Statsarefacts
wrong number of matches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a question not put this in training one as it might be relevant to feedback on the database.

on training a lot of my players are saying the training is heavy but its only on average with rest before and after match. Less match training. I do have them training a particular skill like passing etc. And some have a move to learn but if I don't do this I can't get the young kids to progress enough

 

 

oh and forgot to mention in my other post but injuries seem to have gone mad!!!! #just saying ;)

Edited by jacknjill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Problem is that the opposition has the same tools you do, so if they are playing like Brazil, why aren't you/why are you letting them?

My job is to get my players into scoring positions, that's how I measure my tactic's success. Problem I've noticed is that the AI ratio of goals to chances is higher than mine. Meaning my team has to create a lot more chances in order to score what AI scores in less chances. I think the issue (and I've raised this before) is the extremely low shot on target ratio. I've got players like Leo Messi and Suarez averaging 20-25% shot on target ratio and agonizingly missing the target on easy chances and clear one on ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, zacarias said:

Any comments?

What comments do you want? An attacking system has produced a high volume of low quality shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know what will happen to the England National team manager come release?

Will this stay as it is (i.e. job be vacant at the start of the game) or will Southgate be appointed full time for release version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, waraka14 said:

Problem I've noticed is that the AI ratio of goals to chances is higher than mine.

Which goes back to the same thing. There's no bias in the ME. The ME can't distinguish between human and AI so if they can do it, you can too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Boss said:

Anyone know what will happen to the England National team manager come release?

Will this stay as it is (i.e. job be vacant at the start of the game) or will Southgate be appointed full time for release version?

Entirely depends on the situation in real life at the time of release or when data changes are locked.. but it's fairly significant, so I would hope that the game would reflect the situation in real life accurately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Entirely depends on the situation in real life at the time of release or when data changes are locked.. but it's fairly significant, so I would hope that the game would reflect the situation in real life accurately.

As I understand it though, no decision will be made before 4th Nov as the final 2 games under his 'test' period won't have been played then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boss said:

As I understand it though, no decision will be made before 4th Nov as the final 2 games under his 'test' period won't have been played then.

What I said still stands... Whoever is in the job when the game data is closed off, will no doubt be in the job in game imo, whether that's Gareth or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not happy ... got 2.7 gb downloaded with 23 minutes left so I paused it . Went back later and I pressed resume and it started from the beginning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of the England job, the Social Media tab has made managing in international football even worse this time around. For something that is supposed to immerse us in the footballing world, it has made me feel even less a part of it as England Manager. The only messages on it are squad announcements and results, with no real positive or negative feedback. Removing our ability to manage our inbox has made this even worse, as I used to be able to get messages about the other home nations, but now all I get are the same generic announcement/result posts on social media. The inbox opinions you do see are from "a former England player", not exactly drawing me in with that. The lack of press conferences just highlights the lack of immersion in what is supposed to be one of the most high profile jobs in football.

Liking the match engine and animations so far though. Watched a number of AI v AI games and it's better than 16 from what I've seen.

Edited by johnhughthom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The green vs. blue on the comparison screen was a bad idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started a game with Sheffield Wednesday and after selling 6-7 players and buying 3-4 I am left with 90k free wage budget and 1 mil transfer.  

The board will not entertain budget requests at all even on deadline day.  I switched budgets quite a lot on FM16.  is this a bug?  What are everyone else's experiences with this?

Also I get 2 star graphics / computer performance with all the major leagues but in fm16 I get 5! I use a Mac 21inch (2011).  Is there a reason for such a large difference?

Apart from this I am massively impressed so far.  

Edited by Simonaghan79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RTHerringbone said:

What comments do you want? An attacking system has produced a high volume of low quality shots.

I don't think these numbers simulate what happens in real life. Even with such an attack system or a mediocre defense. But it's okay if it is isolated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zacarias said:

I don't think these numbers simulate what happens in real life. Even with such an attack system or a mediocre defense. But it's okay if it is isolated.

Ive seen it happen in real life even in the Premier League. http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35510145 Ok not exactly 41 shots, but I was watching and it was a pretty crazy game as everton could have shot even more if they wanted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a player get a facial injury and was asked if I wanted it treated by doctors (1-3 days out) or physios (12-15 days out).  Why on earth would I ever choose physio here?  Is there any downside to choosing doctor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Heath Matthias said:

Had a player get a facial injury and was asked if I wanted it treated by doctors (1-3 days out) or physios (12-15 days out).  Why on earth would I ever choose physio here?  Is there any downside to choosing doctor?

Can only think maybe the doctor costs money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1651 hours in fm13

1670 hours in fm14

993 hours in fm15

412 hours in fm16

 

I predict I'll do less than 200 on this.

 

Way too many crashes. Seems to me SI is relying on the zombification of us regular customers who will buy FM no matter what, completely throwing us to the side and seeking out new buyers. I am sick of it and will not buy 18.

 

Adress OUR concerns or suffer a loss of players that your attempts to find new niches and players will NOT fix. It's as simple as that.

 

P.s. funnily enough as I tabbed out of a frustrating game to type this I tabbed back in halfway through and the game crashed. Wish I was joking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, treble_yell_:-) said:

Asking again - Does anyone know if there is any way to share graphics folders between FMT and Full Fat this year with them being separate apps ?

I haven't downloaded the Touch version to test, but there shouldn't be any reason why you cannot follow the instructions in this post to change your User Data to a custom location and then have both versions of the game pointing to the same location or just change the Touch Location to use the same location as the main game:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't had a single crash, nor have any of my friends. How many other processes are running? How long has it been since you did a virus scan?  This version of the game is phenomenally stable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, suncrush said:

I haven't had a single crash, nor have any of my friends. How many other processes are running? How long has it been since you did a virus scan?  This version of the game is phenomenally stable.

I'm running firefox, skype, FM and word on a very solid laptop. Windows reinstalled very recently and clean.

 

No, it is not phenomenally stable. I am unable to play for more than 20 minutes without a crash unless I never tab out of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vaikaris said:

P.s. funnily enough as I tabbed out of a frustrating game to type this I tabbed back in halfway through and the game crashed. Wish I was joking.

Crashes are a tough area to deal with as there are an unlimited combinations of hardware & software to deal with.

That said in terms of alt tabbing you are better to use the "Maxmised borderless window" option rather than the "full screen" option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vaikaris said:

Adress OUR concerns or suffer a loss of players that your attempts to find new niches and players will NOT fix. It's as simple as that.

Your concerns CAN be addressed if you report your issue. Go through this, please: 

Find the question on the left that is applicable to your situation and follow the steps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HUNT3R said:

Your concerns CAN be addressed if you report your issue. Go through this, please: 

Find the question on the left that is applicable to your situation and follow the steps.

No thank you, already went through this whole process with 16, from beta feedback to cotninously trying to find a solution for not having to save after every match or lose progress due to crashes. As I bought the game yet again (stupidly), I will submit my feedback to the unpaid testing we do every year and that's it.

 

Thankfully it seems I'm not the only one who is sick of seeing new features added to the game while none of the old, serious problems are fixed, so maybe if SI doesn't step it up, they'll learn a thing or two come 18 when we've had enough.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vaikaris said:

No thank you, already went through this whole process with 16, from beta feedback to cotninously trying to find a solution for not having to save after every match or lose progress due to crashes. As I bought the game yet again (stupidly), I will submit my feedback to the unpaid testing we do every year and that's it.

 

Thankfully it seems I'm not the only one who is sick of seeing new features added to the game while none of the old, serious problems are fixed, so maybe if SI doesn't step it up, they'll learn a thing or two come 18 when we've had enough.

 

 

If you are not going to do this, then there is little that can be investigated SI's side with your particular issue..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themadsheep2001 said:

If you are not going to do this, then there is little that can be investigated SI's side.

You "investigated" heavily upon my issue with 16. Nothing happened. Either way, the crashes are hardly my biggest problem, although it's still a little insulting that, as I said, new features seem to get added without old problems being touched. I'm expressing my concerns mostly as someone disappointed in 16. The only reason I'm doing so in 17 beta is because I've played FM for longer than 90% of the people even on these forums and I gave the game an extra year.

The only reason I relented in buying 17 is that it seemed like the new advice you're given (with the little tick to apply advice) seems to slightly stop the endless torrent of drama that never seems to have a logical solution (it's wonderful to have a fully professional player threaten you with dressing room revolt if you don't accept an offer from a questionably higher team while he still has 3 years left on his contract and is captain) and I also appreciated the attempts to give more depth to tactics.


Now, a little into the season, I still spend my time dealing with ridiculous player demands, interactions, way too many injuries at the same time and other issues.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vaikaris said:

You "investigated" heavily upon my issue with 16. Nothing happened. Either way, the crashes are hardly my biggest problem, although it's still a little insulting that, as I said, new features seem to get added without old problems being touched. I'm expressing my concerns mostly as someone disappointed in 16. The only reason I'm doing so in 17 beta is because I've played FM for longer than 90% of the people even on these forums and I gave the game an extra year.

The only reason I relented in buying 17 is that it seemed like the new advice you're given (with the little tick to apply advice) seems to slightly stop the endless torrent of drama that never seems to have a logical solution (it's wonderful to have a fully professional player threaten you with dressing room revolt if you don't accept an offer from a questionably higher team while he still has 3 years left on his contract and is captain) and I also appreciated the attempts to give more depth to tactics.


Now, a little into the season, I still spend my time dealing with ridiculous player demands, interactions, way too many injuries at the same time and other issues.

 

 

You seemed to have only joined in the last hour, so I can't see any of your issues from last year. Crashes happen for an absolute multitude of reasons. So without you being more specific, there really is little that can be done unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vaikaris said:

No thank you, already went through this whole process with 16, from beta feedback to cotninously trying to find a solution for not having to save after every match or lose progress due to crashes. As I bought the game yet again (stupidly), I will submit my feedback to the unpaid testing we do every year and that's it.

 

Thankfully it seems I'm not the only one who is sick of seeing new features added to the game while none of the old, serious problems are fixed, so maybe if SI doesn't step it up, they'll learn a thing or two come 18 when we've had enough.

 

 

You would almost think SI dont have your exact computer setup at their office so they can test and find out the problem immediately. 

 

Just now, Vaikaris said:

You "investigated" heavily upon my issue with 16. Nothing happened. Either way, the crashes are hardly my biggest problem, although it's still a little insulting that, as I said, new features seem to get added without old problems being touched. I'm expressing my concerns mostly as someone disappointed in 16. The only reason I'm doing so in 17 beta is because I've played FM for longer than 90% of the people even on these forums and I gave the game an extra year.

The only reason I relented in buying 17 is that it seemed like the new advice you're given (with the little tick to apply advice) seems to slightly stop the endless torrent of drama that never seems to have a logical solution (it's wonderful to have a fully professional player threaten you with dressing room revolt if you don't accept an offer from a questionably higher team while he still has 3 years left on his contract and is captain) and I also appreciated the attempts to give more depth to tactics.


Now, a little into the season, I still spend my time dealing with ridiculous player demands, interactions, way too many injuries at the same time and other issues.

 

 

From someone who does a bit of coding, when theres a problem, it can have multiple multiple issues. Whenther its from SI's side, your side or a combination of both. Its practiclly impossible to fix every piece of code to make it work on every bit of machine with different specs etc. 

 

If the player demands are that ridicoulous, interactons, injuries please show them with proof and im sure SI will have a look into it. I sometimes feel too many people dont actually follow real life football and dont realise how close SI is to real life football. Injuries happen, you think Wenger isnt mad they happen so often with his team too? My local club some years ago went through first striker injured, second striker injured 10 mins after replacing first one, 3rd backup striker got a red card and his junior replacement the next game got injured at half time. It happens man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit concerned over the number of long term injuries my team is picking up. Getting a few small knocks as well (i have nothing wrong with this) but four serious injuries (as one had already happened before the game started) is quite frustrating. 

20161025145739_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started a game with Sheffield Wednesday and after selling 6-7 players and buying 3-4 I am left with 90k free wage budget and 1 mil transfer.  

The board will not entertain budget requests at all even on deadline day.  I switched budgets quite a lot on FM16.  is this a bug?  What are everyone else's experiences with this?

Also I get 2 star graphics / computer performance with all the major leagues but in fm16 I get 5! I use a Mac 21inch (2011).  Is there a reason for such a large difference?

Apart from this I am massively impressed so far.

Can anyone advise please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RobertPage said:

Bit concerned over the number of long term injuries my team is picking up. Getting a few small knocks as well (i have nothing wrong with this) but four serious injuries (as one had already happened before the game started) is quite frustrating. 

20161025145739_1.jpg

Hey, just buy their in-game editor, right?

Thatscute.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion the engine is too much waited on if your doing really well your expected to change and go defensive if say your winning easy and dominating. Every time I don't you lose goal after goal. I tested this in the last 4 games 2 nil up and both drew 2 all they had 2 shots on target !! Next up 1 nil up 60% poss they score in last minute. It's not realistic to have to go defensive just because your winning easy. Yes the other team can change tactics but not likely to come back every time. Needs to be rebalanced I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, suncrush said:

On the other hand, if you look at any sport, at any level, there's always one team in the league who deal with this every season.

 

http://www.online-betting.me.uk/english-premier-league-injuries-and-suspensions.php

Indeed, there are 3 teams in the Premier League alone that already have 7 or more injuries.

Injury rates are about 80% of that in real life. Though if people think they are seeing something suspect, always worth reporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Double0Seven said:

You would almost think SI dont have your exact computer setup at their office so they can test and find out the problem immediately. 

 

From someone who does a bit of coding, when theres a problem, it can have multiple multiple issues. Whenther its from SI's side, your side or a combination of both. Its practiclly impossible to fix every piece of code to make it work on every bit of machine with different specs etc. 

 

If the player demands are that ridicoulous, interactons, injuries please show them with proof and im sure SI will have a look into it. I sometimes feel too many people dont actually follow real life football and dont realise how close SI is to real life football. Injuries happen, you think Wenger isnt mad they happen so often with his team too? My local club some years ago went through first striker injured, second striker injured 10 mins after replacing first one, 3rd backup striker got a red card and his junior replacement the next game got injured at half time. It happens man. 

Forget about the crash issues. That's a dead end.

 

I mentioned the player demands last FM. No one did anything. They are now just as, if not more ridiculous.

 

Yes, SI is close to real life football. That is commendable. Does that also mean we need to include referee bribing and match-fixing in certain leagues? There are certain areas where realism doesn't need to be brought in. Massive mercenary culture doesn't need to enter with the full glory of its plasticity, especially when it can't be managed. I don't mind my player wanting me to accept an offer from a club, that's fine, but when I don't have the option to explain to him that I won't accept 1 million spread out over 6 decades for my star player with 2 years left, worth 500k, he says ok and then upon me rejecting 1.0000001 million, gets so mad I can't do anything, that's not ok. You can't insert realistic dressing room drama to its fullest without giving us the options of dealing with it. If I can't talk to my youngsters and explain to them that, as evidenced by my past 50 sales they will be able to join Real Madrid if they stay one more season, as opposed to being a bench-player in 2nd league Turkey, then I shouldn't be faced with EVERY youngster wanting to leave.


And on the injuries - please note the image. I have a very good idea of injury frequency. And it seems to have suspiciously gone up significantly ever since SI offered a paid option of clearing injuries.

Iknow.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to open a new thread for this as it doesn't warrant one, but I'll share my general impression of this years version.

This is the first iteration, where I struggled at first to find what's new. I've only played half a season and with a low division club, but so far it's very similar to the previous versions. I dare say too similar?

I know/guess there are a lot of improvements under the hood, I just don't see it (yet). Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game and don't expect everything to be turned upside down each year, but with this version I sort of feel I'm playing 16.5 and not 17.

My 2 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jacknjill said:

In my opinion the engine is too much waited on if your doing really well your expected to change and go defensive if say your winning easy and dominating. Every time I don't you lose goal after goal. I tested this in the last 4 games 2 nil up and both drew 2 all they had 2 shots on target !! Next up 1 nil up 60% poss they score in last minute. It's not realistic to have to go defensive just because your winning easy. Yes the other team can change tactics but not likely to come back every time. Needs to be rebalanced I think

Unfortunately comebacks are a solid feautre since 16 (a bit less so in 15), to the point where it has lost all its excitement. I now know going 3-0 up will likely result in a 3-3 draw and I am not at all excited when I do a comeback from 0-2 down, because I could see it coming a mile away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vaikaris said:

Unfortunately comebacks are a solid feautre since 16 (a bit less so in 15), to the point where it has lost all its excitement. I now know going 3-0 up will likely result in a 3-3 draw and I am not at all excited when I do a comeback from 0-2 down, because I could see it coming a mile away.

Vaikaris, this all seems like a bit of confirmation bias coming from your way. You think something is like this, so if you see it happen it will only confirm your thoughts even more. Its very hard to change opinions like this. But if you want to change mine, it would be nice if you could actually proof stuff like this and the injuries. 

 

If the problem is so significant words wont do, how about upload multiple screens/saves of your games with stats of the amount of injuries across every FM version compared to real life. So we can compare FM injuries from year to year AND compare it to real life and talk about if its realistic/not realistic. If the PROBLEM is so significant according to you(saw multiple posts about it from you), then we should be able to see it as well. If not then Im going towards confirmation bias from your own side. 

 

Also you have 8 injuries, with 3 being under one week. Theres only two injuries over 1+month. Thats not a lot of injury time compared to real life http://www.online-betting.me.uk/english-premier-league-injuries-and-suspensions.php. Look at this agian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look forward to reading more of your angry rants when the FM18 BETA comes out Vailkaris. See you in a year.

(He does know that he's playing the BETA right, and that means bug testing..... )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carninho said:

I look forward to reading more of your angry rants when the FM18 BETA comes out Vailkaris. See you in a year.

(He does know that he's playing the BETA right, and that means bug testing..... )

Everyone has a limit to their patience. You seem to have exactly the same attitude SI do though - "criticize all you want, we don't care, we'll do whatever we want and we know we'll see you next year".

I'd name famous historical examples of failures with that attitude, but history doesn't seem to note epic failure that often.

The beta has roughly the same match engine the game itself will have. If an overhaul is done that adresses major issues, I will be the first to apologize and take back my words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vaikaris said:

Everyone has a limit to their patience. You seem to have exactly the same attitude SI do though - "criticize all you want, we don't care, we'll do whatever we want and we know we'll see you next year".

I'd name famous historical examples of failures with that attitude, but history doesn't seem to note epic failure that often.

The beta has roughly the same match engine the game itself will have. If an overhaul is done that adresses major issues, I will be the first to apologize and take back my words.

That's quite enough now from you. If you don't want help with your crashes, that's fine, but lay off the digs. Help was offered - you don't want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vaikaris said:

Everyone has a limit to their patience. You seem to have exactly the same attitude SI do though - "criticize all you want, we don't care, we'll do whatever we want and we know we'll see you next year".

I'd name famous historical examples of failures with that attitude, but history doesn't seem to note epic failure that often.

The beta has roughly the same match engine the game itself will have. If an overhaul is done that adresses major issues, I will be the first to apologize and take back my words.

Dont care to answer my point, because you dont have proof?

 

Do you even realise what good of a game FM is compared to other big games? Ever played a moba or some big shooter? I can easily name up some companies that are bigger and richer then SI but provide a terrible game in comparisions with lots of bugs left and right. And here we are nitpicking every small detail of a pretty decent game to be honest. 

 

 

Edited by Double0Seven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobertPage said:

Bit concerned over the number of long term injuries my team is picking up. Getting a few small knocks as well (i have nothing wrong with this) but four serious injuries (as one had already happened before the game started) is quite frustrating. 

20161025145739_1.jpg

I generally don't think there's a problem with injuries, but I was intrigued to note a LLM manager also getting two broken legs, as I got two in my first season in the National League North too.  It's not so exceptional as to be anomalous on its own, but I was a little bit surprised as I don't remember ever having got two broken legs in a season before.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...