Woodg SI

[Turkish] issues in Turkish Translation

19 posts in this topic

Please be advised to post constructive and specific points or the posts will be deleted. We need to know what you think is in correct and your suggestion for what it should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Although I select the Turkish   language has not been translated properly parts.

20161019105227_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As stated in the opening post this is a beta and is not yet finished and this includes the translations. So no point in reporting any missing translations at this stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I uploaded two screenshots to FTP server  which are named "turkish1.png" and "turkish2.png".

There are little typos on these screenshots. In the first screenshot, original word is "Koçlar ile konuşu" but it should be "Koçlar ile konuşup".

Second one has Turkish nation name problem. Original word is "Türk'te" but it must be "Türkiye'de".

I underlined these words with red on screenshots.

By the way you did a great job.

Edited by gorkemfirat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I uploaded two screenshots.

In English it says "injured getting tackled" but in turkish translate says " injured getting tackled to ball his friend". Totaly wrong translate.

tr1.jpg

tr2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, necris44 said:

I uploaded two screenshots.

In English it says "injured getting tackled" but in turkish translate says " injured getting tackled to ball his friend". Totaly wrong translate.

tr1.jpg

tr2.jpg

Logged - thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During goals, the narrator says "...ten. goals..."

i think, the narrator says " .... 10. goals " could be better than.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will point out few mistakes in Turkish translations.

In this news item has expressive language disorder.

anlam_bozklg.png

It should be "Yönetim, maaş durumlarının sağlıklı olması sebebiyle transferlerden elde edilen paranın transfer bütçesine aktarılan yüzdesinin %75 değerinde arttırıldığını açıkladı."

Secon one has wrong sentence about prize money. It must be "Galibiyet Para Ödülü"

avrpa_lig_para_odul.png

Third one has a wrong sentence in pre-match tactical advice. It may be corrected like "Gerekli Değişiklik".

grkli_trnsfer.png

Last one has incorrect word in attacking corner routine, the corner taker's role is written wrong. It may be like "Atışı kullanan" or something like that.

taker.png

Edited by gorkemfirat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2016 at 22:29, usluu07 said:

During goals, the narrator says "...ten. goals..."

i think, the narrator says " .... 10. goals " could be better than.

Thanks.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean here or what you want us to do. Could you explain again and, if possible, provide  screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some translation errors.

inj1.pnginj2.png

There is a wrong translation about player's injury in the last match, on the left image it says player getting injured by his friend, on the right image it says different thing as you seen above.

 

These are missing tranlations.

hata1.pnghata2.png

 

And the last one that I mentioned before, it has still wrong sentence about Winning Prize Money in the Europa League's rules section.

On 31.10.2016 at 00:26, gorkemfirat said:

Secon one has wrong sentence about prize money. It must be "Galibiyet Para Ödülü"

avrpa_lig_para_odul.png

 

Edited by gorkemfirat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gorkemfirat Thank you for your feedbacks.

Before your points.

OK - "Yönetim, maaş durumlarının sağlıklı olması sebebiyle transferlerden elde edilen paranın transfer bütçesine aktarılan yüzdesinin %75 değerinde arttırıldığını açıkladı."

"Alıcı" translation is changed with "Atışı Kullanan"

"Gerekli Transfer" has already fixed, hope that you can see it in next update

About injury news string is updated with "Rakibin yaptığı müdahale sonucunda sakatlandı".

I have checked "Average" strings but all strings have translated, why it's already English, I'm not sure..

Last one is "Loser Prize Money" string for only eliminated clubs from a competition like European League Playoff stage.. This translation is quite strange on it so I've updated it with "Başarısızlık Halinde Para Ödülü".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're investigating the strings appearing in English at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Woodg SI Thanks for the reply.

46 minutes ago, Turksportal said:

@gorkemfirat Thank you for your feedbacks.

Before your points.

OK - "Yönetim, maaş durumlarının sağlıklı olması sebebiyle transferlerden elde edilen paranın transfer bütçesine aktarılan yüzdesinin %75 değerinde arttırıldığını açıkladı."

"Alıcı" translation is changed with "Atışı Kullanan"

"Gerekli Transfer" has already fixed, hope that you can see it in next update

About injury news string is updated with "Rakibin yaptığı müdahale sonucunda sakatlandı".

I have checked "Average" strings but all strings have translated, why it's already English, I'm not sure..

Last one is "Loser Prize Money" string for only eliminated clubs from a competition like European League Playoff stage.. This translation is quite strange on it so I've updated it with "Başarısızlık Halinde Para Ödülü".

 

Thank you to all Turksportal Team. 

Kolay gelsin, iyi çalışmalar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some missing translations on diffrerent screens.

hata3.png

hata4.png

hata5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First image, In the column "Yaşında" in my records should be "Rapor Yaşı", It fixed.

Second is shoud be "Gökhan, takımın rakibin fırsatlarını minimum düzeyde tutmasının taraftarları mutlu ettiğini düşünüyor." but It is not appearing so @Woodg SI has already investigated that as well as last one is, all "Attendance" strings translated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" Tries to play out of trouble " doesn't mean that "Garanti Oynamayı Sever(prefers playing safely)".In contrast,players who got this ppm, uses his dribble and technique skills to try get himself out of the press,marking etc. To be sure about this, you can take a look on player profiles who has this ppm.Also it's written in many blogs and guides on the internet what actually it means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Taç çizgisi" doen't mean "byline". Byline is parallel to the goal.In brief,It's goal-line.Using "Kale çizgisi" or just "Çizgi" refers it in better way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.