Game runs out of young players after 10 seasons

Noticed that all the top clubs on my save have most of their best players in ages 28-34. Its like the game isn't creating enough regens to take over. When filtering for young players hardly any come up. All the best players on the game are 28+. I know players reach their prime at 25-28, but there is literally no young talent coming through! Is this normal?

2 hours ago, andyt365 said:

Noticed that all the top clubs on my save have most of their best players in ages 28-34. Its like the game isn't creating enough regens to take over. When filtering for young players hardly any come up. All the best players on the game are 28+. I know players reach their prime at 25-28, but there is literally no young talent coming through! Is this normal?

Would like some proof to back up what u are saying. Have never had this issue. 

On 11/10/2016 at 15:09, andyt365 said:

What version are you playing? Full, Touch, mobile?

I'm guessing touch from your other thread, I'm not that familiar with it but I'm guessing you still need to scout in some way.

I play touch and have more then enough regens coming thrue even after 13-14 years.

What did happened is that after a year of 7 the number of regens per club in the nation I'm playing started dropping. At the moment I get 4-5 players per youth intake, this user to be something like 8-9.

This happened to all the french clubs

Edit:

Loaded al french leagues

Top division from spain-italy-belgium-nederland-england-germany

Big database

Archived