Sports Interactive Community
Meylan1910

FM 2016 Mac OS X Sierra Problems

Hi.

I recently upgraded the OS on my IMac (mid 2012) to the latest OS X (Sierra). FM 2016 is not running properly. It is taking more than 5-10 minutes to get to the game mode screen and every click brings out the spinning beachball of doom.

My far less powerful (but SSD running) Macbok Pro has not been upgraded yet and will run the game fine.

I am assuming that the issue is one of compatibility between the game and the latest OS but am not certain.

Has anyone else found this problem, was it resolved, if so how was it resolved?

Many thanks

Meylan1910

Hi,

me too am having problems with Sierra.

Yesterday I up-to- dated my Macbook Pro to OS Sierra.

Then most of my saves disappeared . It never happened before (I play since 2005, at least).

Is this a known issue? Any suggestion about?

Thanks.

The same thing has happened to me but if you look on the system requirements for the game, it has MacOS 10.7 and so on until 10.11 and the new MacOS is 10.12 which will not meet the requirements meaning your system is too modern for the game...to be honest i hope I am wrong but if I'm right let's hope there's a solution unless I cannot believe that SI did not see this coming...and I wonder if the new game will be the same