International games

Nikos from Greece

Once a week me and 2 friends, we play lan game and when it's time for international games we loose a lot of time waiting for Egypt to play with Tanzania and Barbados vs Cayman islands.

We simply don't care about Egypt and all national teams.

I think you should add a choice to bypass all this boring periods.

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Nikos from Greece said:

We simply don't care about Egypt 

:lol:

On a serious note though, as a neutral of the 4 above named countries, this could be considered a little insensitive.

You're talking about generating results right?  Is it the time waiting for the results to happen or your time occupied dismissing stuff as you're informed of them?

I'm guessing you're proposing that the game simply overlooks processing results for teams that are less significant in your opinion.  So how does the game then apply when a 'significant' team plays an 'insignificant' team? Would it then be like generating a match with a club that isn't part of a playable league?  Because these nations are part of qualifying campaigns for competitions that other teams will play in down the line somewhere.

Didn't Egypt win the African Nations Cup not long back?

The thing is, that a team will become significant the moment any player from any active league or active competition gets called up.

I've played network games quite a bit this year and have to say that International breaks really haven't been as much of a pain as they have in the past. Unless the person you're playing with has subscribed to a load of unnecessary stuff

• 2 months later...

Archived