Sports Interactive Community
claassen

Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

Has anyone ha any issues with your CFU championship @claassen ?? I have it loaded on my game an there are teams competing in it that I can apply for the job at even though I don't have that league loaded as playable, example I can apply for the job at Dandy Town Hornets in Bermuda but don't have that country loaded but do have the CFU championship loaded from your megapack. Hopefully there won't be any issues with it, just wondering if you or anyone else has noticed anything.

Cheers.

I am in break for the moment... :D

Day before yesterday, I corrected 2-3 little bugs in particulary for the CFU championship.
Indeed, in rare cases, there was an American MLS team which participated, this came from the update of Guyana but it's corrected.

@steff13: For Canada, the format is very particular. I did  Ligue 1 Ontario and PLSQ (3rd level to Canada after teams in MLS and NASL/USL): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_soccer_league_system

And aside, I did CSL and PCSL : http://fr.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=round&id=35073

@Stephanie McMahon\'s Secre: I don't know. This is more a bug of the game I think, not of the update.
I did nothing special for the U19 to San Marino, it's like the others which works well..

@bigmattb28: No, no issues on that. Try to download the latest version of the CFU Championship. I didn't encounter any bugs on that.

Edited by claassen

Hello Claasen, If you need help with Portuguese speaking countries I can give you a hand with the rules. A few years ago I started creating them but never finished and I still remember some of the rules, and Can find you lists of all teams and stuff.

On 20/01/2017 at 05:08, cel1234 said:

Any chance of the Pacific games ??

They are in there as an U23 tournament.

I was playing in Tahiti when 11 of my players were called up right when the playoffs started! so i didnt get to win the league/have a fair chance!

Yes, Pacific Games is already in the game, every 4 years.

Tomorrow, I will release 17 news updates: 11 news African countries + 2 Continental competitions + 4 International competitions :)

50 minutes ago, claassen said:

Yes, Pacific Games is already in the game, every 4 years.

Tomorrow, I will release 17 news updates: 11 news African countries + 2 Continental competitions + 4 International competitions :)

Excellent work. What about the Micronesia Games ??

19 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

Excellent work. What about the Micronesia Games ??

For Micronesia Games, it's impossible. Missing 7 countries in the database: Pohnpei, Palau, Marshall islands, Yap, Kosrae, Nauru and Chuuk... 

For tomorrow, I did CECAFA Cup (Senior and U20), COSAFA Cup (Senior and U20), Ligue des Antilles and Kagame Interclub Cup.

And in countries: St Pierre&Miquelon, Cape Verde, Chad, Central African Republic, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Sao Tome&Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone and Reunion..

Missing yet 6 countries to do and the world will be complete:   Comoros, Djibouti, Madagascar, Somalia, South Sudan and Zanzibar.. 

But the database in this 6 countries is very very bad..  Missing 75% of clubs in the database.  So I don't know if I will do.

Edited by claassen

I tried making Cape Verde a couple of years ago. I can get you info on clubs, stadiums, etc. Rules will be harder as the federation doesn't have a website online anymore, but I'll email them. i remember a limit of 2 foreigners though,

Lately after downloading the files, I am not able to open FM17 on my Mac.

When I deleted all files downloaded, the game works again, so seem to be a problem with one of the files.

Anyone experienced this, or know which file is not working properly?

Very interesting to see Cape Verde and Equatorial Guinea featured in the league packs!

Well, someone may contribute to complete the entire league world pack and the Micronesia Games. But I think it should be ready by the end of the month once you have updated the remaining countries soon. Keep up the good work!

@TheEarl I don't know with Mac.  On PC, the 170 updates works very well in same time.  No problem with one of the files..

@sherwinriga: For Cape Verde,  I only made the national league with these format: http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=round&id=34626  (with in more: Cup, Independance Cup and Super cup) , not the 10 regional leagues.
Because on the one hand, it lacks a lot of regionals teams in the database and on the other hand, it would take a lot of work for such a minor country.

Like in the real life, there is:

- For Sierra Leone update, 11 clubs in 2016 (no relegation) then 14 clubs from 2017 season (2 relegations)

- For Equatorial Guinea update,  12 clubs in 2016 (2 groups of 6 teams then 2nd phase with 2 groups of 4 teams then 1/2 and final) then 16 clubs from 2017 season (2 groups of 8 teams then same format)

@forzaformia: For CONCACAF Champions League, no, it's impossible. It would be necessary to rebuild completey the CONCACAF Champions League, it's very complicated and don't will work at 100% like in the real life. It's not possible with the apertura and clausura stages to Mexico and Central North American leagues. 

Only Sigames can do it, in hardcoded.

Perhaps SIgame will do for the last patch 17.3 ? 

Edited by claassen

Thanks for the comment @claassen , I removed a few files that I dont use, pluss my own (that I didn't edit for several weeks) and at least now the game works again.

And I love the work, currently in Ivory Coast and planning to do most of the world.

I did Djibouti and Somalia in more :)

Missing only 5 countries (recognized by the federations ) in the World: Comoros, Madagascar, Mayotte, South Sudan and Zanzibar..

1st post updated with:

Changes to 24/01/2017:
* 19 News updates:
- Saint-Pierre & Miquelon
- Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Reunion, Sao Tome & Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia

- International: CECAFA Cup, CECAFA Cup U20, COSAFA Cup, COSAFA Cup U20
- Continental: Kagame Interclub Cup, Ligue des Antilles
* Improvements:
- Fixed a little and rare bug for the CFU Championship
- Bug fixed for one team to DR Congo
- Various small improvements for 4-5 leagues

7 hours ago, StakkioMCFC said:

@claassen Any chance for the 5 missing countries?

I don't know. It's lot of work..

Anyway, the final pack will be release after the last official patch 17.3 because the database will change with the patch 17.3 and I will have to update several files to make them compatible with the last patch.

not sure if you want this reported and i'm not 100% sure if this happens in real life but the attendances for D2 sides in Jamaica are nearly 100% for league games.

I don't think this is realistic? but perhaps to combat teams going into the red.

Where did you get the Montserrat League teams from as they don't have a league ?? Police FC is in the CFU Club Championship though.

Also is it possible to manage the national team with your file ??

Edited by cel1234

@ashvive: I didn't change the attendances. it's the database by default on this.

@cel1234: Yes, normally, Montserrat has no league since 2004 but I created for to complete North America and the CFU championship. It's the teams of 2004 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montserrat_Championship

Yes, it's possible to manage the national team I think, by selecting the Montserrat league as playable and by checking the box " Add players to playable teams " in the start of the game.

I did that and i couldn't manager them do you need a certain amount of players ??

On 27.12.2016 at 13:46, Mons said:

The reason that you cannot manage Puerto Rico is that there are only 34 Puerto Rican players in the FM database. iirc there needs to be 150+ eligible players of that nationality to enable the selection of a national team.

Your best bet to manage them is to start a new game with the Puerto Rico league loaded and ticking the add players to playable teams box just before starting it. This will populate the mostly empty Puerto Rican clubs with regens, thus enabling the selection of the national team as playable.

@cel1234
Should be the same solution, just apply the same steps to Monteserrat

EDIT: Though this may be problematic as thre are only 5 clubs in the league and the auto-fill may generate around 25 players in each club so you may be missing the 150+ mark by 20-30 players.
Maybe simulate a year and wait for the youth intake?

Edited by Sopel

ah.. I don't know but I think I read somewhere that it takes 150 players minimum...

With only 6 teams, it would take 25 players per team

2 minutes ago, claassen said:

ah.. I don't know but I think I read somewhere that it takes 150 players minimum...

With only 6 teams, it would take 25 players per team

Yes i only have 50+ players at the most.

Hi @claassen, just a quick question. Have you added any languages at all to the database with your save or have you just worked with the ones present?

@Wavelberry: I just work with the ones present, no addition.

Changes to 29/01/2017: (Final Pack)
* 11 News updates:

- Comoros, Madagascar, Mayotte, South Sudan, Zanzibar: The world is complete !!
- International: AFF-U19 Championship, SAFF U-19 Championship, WAFF-U23 Championship, Indian Ocean Islands Games

- Continental: Gulf Cup Winners Cup, Indian Ocean Champions Cup

Total of 200 updates!! My work is finished. :)

LEGEND!

Thank you for the effort for the past months! Have a good rest and (highly likely) see you again after the 17.3 patch :D

Thank you.

Yes, I will go back after the 17.3 patch because with a new database, I will have to rework several updates to make them compatible with the 17.3 patch.

1 hour ago, GloryFan2002 said:

Having a problem downloading it, what program do I open it with

Winrar and you must put the files directly in the folder "editor data" without the 7 subfolders "Africa, Europe...."

@claassen I found a problem with the OFC Champions League. I'm playing with Royal Puma, American Samoa, and I qualified for the 2018 preliminary round. The problem is that when I'm about to play the first match, I have all players with no-registered status. The competition rules say they must be registered within 12 january, but I didn't receive any advice, and now I have to play with grey players.

EDIT

It happens only for the first match, then it works fine

Edited by forzaformia

20 hours ago, forzaformia said:

@claassen I found a problem with the OFC Champions League. I'm playing with Royal Puma, American Samoa, and I qualified for the 2018 preliminary round. The problem is that when I'm about to play the first match, I have all players with no-registered status. The competition rules say they must be registered within 12 january, but I didn't receive any advice, and now I have to play with grey players.

EDIT

It happens only for the first match, then it works fine

Thanks for the report. I found and rectified.

Also, I did a little fix for Kazakhstan league with new format and new rule from 2017 season.

Any chance to include the future World Cup format as a optional download in these files?

@TheEarl: No, because It would be necessary to make 2 formats, the current format and the new format from 2026.

And in addition to the World Cup, it would be necessary to rebuild all the qualifications of all continents twice (with the current format then the new format from 2026)

It's up to SIgames to do this job. Perhaps for the patch 17.3 ? :)

@Stephanie McMahon\'s Secre: Yes thank you, but not quite yet.

With the 17.3 patch and the new database, some updates will probably be incompatible and I will have to rework to make them compatible.
Moreover, for the leagues that are played during the calendar year, I will look if there are no change of format, and if there are, I will update (as for Kazakhstan)

Is there a limit on the number of editor files you can have loaded at any one time like in previous years? Haven't been able to find any info on it. 

Thanks 

@lo.simon: I don't change this. It's by default in the database...

Changes to 06/02/2017
- AFRICA: * Format correct for Sao Tome&Principe and Zanzibar (2 groups then champions play-off)
                 * Adjustement 2017 format for Congo, Mali and Sudan
- ASIA: * Adjustement 2017 format for Cambodia and Japan (J2 and J3 League)

- EUROPE: * Adjustement 2017 format for Kazakhstan
- NORTH AMERICA: * Adjustement 2017 format for Guyana

HI Claassen is there any sign of your doing the NASL and USL along with the other minor leagues in US?

njDb4P2.png

Just Come Across This After Putting In Your Mega Pack. When I Played With Normal Data Base It Was Alright.

@Kalou no project for USA.

Try it (the best USA update for me): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801844687&searchtext=usa

@pug 407: I can't do an individual case a generality.
I've never been told that before, and I've never had that in my many tests.
And I didn't recreate the AFC Asian cup in my updates..
This is surely an another file that you have that did conflict.

5 hours ago, pug 407 said:

Cheers @claassen Just That I've Got No Other Data Base Downloaded

This seems to happen before, but not sure if anyone got a solution. Worth searching the bugs forum (or other parts).

@claassen 

Tajik Football Federation anounced new league format for 2017 season. There will be 8 clubs in High League (+ Panjsher, - Parvoz, Ravshan and Hayr). The league will be played in 3 rounds (21 game), bottom team will be relegated (1st place of first league will be promoted straightly) and 7th teaam will play two match playoffs with first league runners-up.

will you do it after 17.3 patch release?