Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
claassen

Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

Recommended Posts

Hi Claassen, I created those CONCACAF championships you didn't do, and I have some problems with CFU Club Championship, because (only with that file), leagues of Montserrat, Turks & Caicos, Anguilla and Sint Maartin (other ones work well) don't work, because is like if the previous champions are subtracted from the leagues by the CFU Championship, and for this the leagues have no schedule.  

Have you got any ideas about what could be the problem?

Edited by forzaformia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Changes to 17/12/2016:
* New Update:
- Congo
* Improvements:
- All missing African competitions (of 42 countries) are created (with update of Congo)

- All missing clubs (of 1st division) of 42 missing countries of Africa are created (with update of Congo)

- Real names for Japan leagues and Improvement for continental qualification
- Improvement of several files on the dates of squad registration
- Venezuela 2nd division with the 5 team "B" like in the reality

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, forzaformia said:

Hi Claassen, I created those CONCACAF championships you didn't do, and I have some problems with CFU Club Championship, because (only with that file), leagues of Montserrat, Turks & Caicos, Anguilla and Sint Maartin (other ones work well) don't work, because is like if the previous champions are subtracted from the leagues by the CFU Championship, and for this the leagues have no schedule.  

Have you got any ideas about what could be the problem?

Yes, I know. For the North American countries that I didn't create, there is this problem (the teams who participate of the CFU Championship, don't join their league after)

For all Carribean North American countries that I did, it's OK because the teams are qualified directly for the 2nd phase of CFU Championship and it work very well.

But for the very small countries that I don't made and who are qualified for the 1st phase of the CFU Championship, there is this bug with the CFU.  I have already looked, made several changes but, it's same, I can't understand why.

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I understand. Could you please report this problem to the moderators? Maybe they can fix it.

EDIT: I did it

Edited by forzaformia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, forzaformia said:

Oh I understand. Could you please report this problem to the moderators? Maybe they can fix it.

EDIT: I did it

Moderators can't fix anything in the game. You need to start a bug report in the bugs forum, pre-game editor section and provide some information and uploading the editor file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still struggling to get these files to work. I have downloaded them and extracted them then moved them to the correct folder. Is it something to do with it all "turning into" folders? (i.e. the file is duplicated as folders.) Or is it because I use WinRar to extract the files? I'm really confused right now!! 

 

I'll try and provide a screenshot of the files if you want!!

Edited by oohlala111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to put each file directly into the editor folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like, take them out of the Africa, Asia, Europe, folders and put them in separately? I'll try it :) 

 

Edit: It worked! Thanks so much! :D 

Edited by oohlala111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last release in 2016 for FM17 friday with 7 Africa update (DR Congo, Guinea, Libya, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia and Burkina Faso) and Palestine for Asia.
Total of 105 updates. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, claassen said:

Last release in 2016 for FM17 friday with 7 Africa update (DR Congo, Guinea, Libya, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia and Burkina Faso) and Palestine for Asia.
Total of 105 updates. :)

Friday of the 23rd? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Claasen, have the FM 15 editor files and all, just got back to playing it. Just noticed the team in UAE doesn't have mind blowing cash. So I'm asking how are the finances for these times like the Arab teams like Saudi n qatar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2016 at 19:25, claassen said:

Yes, I know. For the North American countries that I didn't create, there is this problem (the teams who participate of the CFU Championship, don't join their league after)

For all Carribean North American countries that I did, it's OK because the teams are qualified directly for the 2nd phase of CFU Championship and it work very well.

But for the very small countries that I don't made and who are qualified for the 1st phase of the CFU Championship, there is this bug with the CFU.  I have already looked, made several changes but, it's same, I can't understand why.

Maybe you had already tried it.. for the second stage I noticed that you have, in the "teams" tab, every league winner listed, plus teams qualified from the stage "0". In the first stage instead, you have only "get qualified team for comp". Is it possible that is the problem? What if you add all the league winners in the "teams" tab of the first stage, like the second stage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cel1234: for the flag of Myanmar, it's the old flag of Birmania, it's the same country!  And for the moment, no project for the Arab club championship. Perhaps later if I am motivated.

I will release just now the 8 last updates and it's all for the moment.  Weariness and saturation with the editor.

@Ispoa : I don't will change the updates of FM15 and FM16 but on FM17, I put prize money and initial tv rights for all the leagues. Also, finances are ok. Saudi Arabia and Qatar are in the top3 of the countries where I put the most money, with the Japan ;)

@nom245 : yes, I already tried this but it's the same thing. I tried perhaps a dozen things but it's always the same bug or worse. In my opinion, this is a bug with the editor. So, I can't do better than the current version for the CFU championship.

@bramcarella : No, sorry, no project for the moment. Perhaps Arab club championship, if I am motivated.

 

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st post updated:

Changes to 23/12/2016 (Certainly Last release):
* News Updates:
- Palestine
- Burkina Faso, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Libya, Senegal, Zimbabwe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claasen. Thanks for the response. Played with Al nasr wanted the cash, but the league regulations are annoying tho, even in south america with the quota on foreign players and all, even with all the money, game isn't gonna be enjoyable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ispoa said:

@claasen. Thanks for the response. Played with Al nasr wanted the cash, but the league regulations are annoying tho, even in south america with the quota on foreign players and all, even with all the money, game isn't gonna be enjoyable.

Yes but I will not put false rules and increase or remove the limit of foreigners, just to make the game more enjoyable.
Jusly, the project of these updates is that this is the most realistic possible on the formats of competitions and rules.. ;)

Afterwards, money can be used for other things, attracting better players (in the limit of foreigners if there is a limit) or improving the infrastructures.

 

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to fix.

Select Puerto Rico update as playable or choose database advanced (with all players of Puerto Rico) and you will can to manage Puerto Rico.

It's same for other countries

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sebastianbart_ said:

Even so, it does not appear. There are all the selections except Puerto Rico. :seagull:

The reason that you cannot manage Puerto Rico is that there are only 34 Puerto Rican players in the FM database. iirc there needs to be 150+ eligible players of that nationality to enable the selection of a national team.

 

Your best bet to manage them is to start a new game with the Puerto Rico league loaded and ticking the add players to playable teams box just before starting it. This will populate the mostly empty Puerto Rican clubs with regens, thus enabling the selection of the national team as playable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did 7 continental/international competitions:

- Southeast Asian Games, South Asian Games, African Games, Gulf cup of Nations U23

- Mekong Club Championship, Arab Club Championship (22 participants: 1st of 22 leagues) and GCC Champions League (12 participants: 2nd and 3rd of 6 leagues)

 

I test and I will release it tonight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st post updated with 10 News Updates:
- Nations: Kenya, Niger
- Continental: Arab Club Championship, Gulf Club Cup, Mekong Club Championship
- International: AFC Solidarity Cup, African Games, Gulf Cup of Nations U23, South Asian Games, South East Asian Games

Now, I think that it's well complete, I go to play. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.12.2016 at 18:34, claassen said:

Projects before Christmas:

- Bangladesh, Cambodia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Palestine

- Burkina Faso, Botswana, Congo, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Lybia, Mozambica, Senegal, Zimbabwe

Hi, @claassen, fantastic job with the pack. I don't want to push you or anything but you once mentioned a few countries to be made in the future of the pack...

Will they be done, can we expect them in the future? Or you have you scrapped the plans for making them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sopel said:

Hi, @claassen, fantastic job with the pack. I don't want to push you or anything but you once mentioned a few countries to be made in the future of the pack...

Will they be done, can we expect them in the future? Or you have you scrapped the plans for making them?

Would interest me also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sopel: For the moment, the megapack is finished.

The next and final release for FM17 will be after the last patch 17.3 in March, with the necessary changes due to changes in the database on the patch 17.3 (to make all updates compatible), and add a few other updates. ;)

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claassen oh, ok then :) I hope we will be able to get some new countries in the megapack, never represented before in the previous editions, especially if this may be your last edition of making this megapack (as I read somewhere). To add to this, from now on we will have probably unlimited possibilities to create big, journeyman careers around the globe in some really exotic places, or in places when the football world is at it's start of growth. with real rules and all ;) Well, I can only hope you will find some spare time and will to grace us with another countries around the time 17.3 will come out! :p Take rest - you deserved it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I changed my plans. I am remotivated and by wednesday, I will release all missing Asia countries.  ASIA will be completed. :)

I already did last night Bangladesh, Pakistan, Cambodge and Mongolia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was about to start a new game and then saw this. Can you upload Bangladesh and pakistan immediately please?

30 minutes ago, claassen said:

I changed my plans. I am remotivated and by wednesday, I will release all missing Asia countries.  ASIA will be completed. :)

I already did last night Bangladesh, Pakistan, Cambodge and Mongolia.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it to see Asian leagues all complete.:)

If Asia is completely done, will you completely finish making leagues for Botswana and Mozambique as part of your to do list? You almost forgot those two nations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sherwinriga said:

Love it to see Asian leagues all complete.:)

If Asia is completely done, will you completely finish making leagues for Botswana and Mozambique as part of your to do list? You almost forgot those two nations.

The African updates are the most boring to do, because Africa is completely neglected in the database compared to the 5 other continents.

For missing African countries, in more of missing competitions, it lacks many clubs, clubs are not assigned to cities and stadiums and the reputations of clubs are not good.

So, I will do perhaps 5-6 other Africa update for the last patch but that's all for these continent.

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I start a game now and you release a 17.3 update will that require a new game or can to be updated during the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome expansion for FM17! I have added a link to this post on my website if that is okay. We do not host any files, we only direct people to original content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iamnobody : For the new updates, yes, that will require a new game. If not, no I don't think.

 

Yesterday, I did 7 news Asia updates. It still miss 6 Asia countries and Asia will be completed.

Release Tuesday with Asia completed and Oceania completed (with Tonga, Tuvalu & Kiribati)

4 / 6 continents completed. :)

 

After I leave on holidays and when I return, I will finish North America. 18 news updates to do. I found a fix for the missing countries on the CFU championship but It will only work with updates.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,
Happy New Year!! :)
20 news updates for the 1st january!
Asia and Oceania are completed and finished, with always 100% real formats of competitions and rules as realistic as possible!!

Changes to 01/01/2017:
- Kiribati, Tonga, Tuvalu
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Guam, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Northern Marianas Islands, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan (for 2-3 countries, there is actual formats then new formats included from next season, like in the reality!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

claassen in previous version's of your megapack leagues you have included a Japanese player/staff database with your update for Japanese leagues. Is there not going be one in this year's pack.

Or is there you can recommend to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, advice said:

claassen in previous version's of your megapack leagues you have included a Japanese player/staff database with your update for Japanese leagues. Is there not going be one in this year's pack.

Or is there you can recommend to me.

For the database Japanese player/staff, I recommend the @Foss work  : 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cel1234: Unlike the formats of competitions and rules, the prize money are all fictitious.  I did my best to coordinate the whole on the all updates, according to the reputation of the competitions and countries ..

After I don't think it changes much in the game if the club has 50,000$ in less or in more..
For the leagues prize money and TV rights, I think I was pretty generous on the whole, so that clubs don't have financial problems and works well.

 

@Mardels I do the leagues according to what is in the database.
If, for example, I did up to the 3rd division of Macau and only the 1st division in Tajikistan or  Maldives, it's because the database is much more informed and complete to Macau.

So, if I don't do, it's because of a reason.

After that, I'm not going to derogate on project and do leagues with fake teams and fake formats, just for the pleasure of making as many leagues as possible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...