Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/03/2017 at 09:15, claassen said:

Yes, no limit. You can select the 225 countries playable in the same time if you want, but this may be slow. :D

But, by selecting all the updates and putting some into non-playable, this doesn't affect the speed. 

So, you can see all the results of the whole world and to be very fast by selecting for example 25 countries in playable and 200 in non playable! 

Everything depends on the power of your computer, you adjust.  And you can later, add-delete countries leagues in playable or non-playable, a dream for a Globe-trotter game :D

In my laptop (mac), i can't have more than 220 files in 'editor data' folder. If i do so, the game closes down when i select a new career game. Don't know if this also occurs in another mac or windows versions. Besides that, everything is working fine! Thanks!!!!

Edited by Sprintcollares

@kajetanor: thanks for the report.

Changes to 01/04/2017:
- Fix various bugs with the OFC Champions League
- Fix French Cup for the 7 DOM-TOM leagues (Tahiti, Reunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, New-Caledonia, Mayotte, French Guiana)
- Fix manager's historic when you win the Tahiti league

- Fix squad rules for Melanesian Super Cup
- Fix rules for FYR Macedonia league

Edited by claassen

2 hours ago, IsthmianCorinthian14 said:

1st post not updated yet I see. I will get the files from another site where I know you upload then. ;)

The link is the same.

On mediafire, you can replace the old file by the new with the same link ;)

@claassen Hi!, First thax for your work, it's amaizing. I'll to play in Ghana, but appears the message "maximum16 teams for firts division, founded 17" with 17.3.1 update.

Just a quick heads up to Claassen if he is reading this. Your Suriname file conflicts with Croatia lower league databases in the editor. I *think* this is because you have the Croatia league 3 set to become the Suriname league inferior in your Suriname file. I've deleted that line in your file and barring any mishaps that I am about to discover, that may just have solved that issue. Fingers are crossed.

On 6/4/2017 at 09:24, IsthmianCorinthian14 said:

I just started a journeyman save with all African countries yesterday. No problems at all. 

Maybe you have other custom files in the same time, which is not a good idea, or maybe you got some of his old files.

I downloaded the last version, put Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Ghana plus Africa competition. (COSAFA, etc)

@claassen i added the 2nd divisions for the regional leagues in New Zealand, could i upload it and give you the credits, or want me to give you the file and you upload it yourself?

Edited by wawsaki

@claassen if you still have the latest test saves, could you check if the dynamic league reputation works? I am using all your editor files in the current game, now in Jan 2018, and I do not see any league reputation changes (not even one) in all continents except Europe. Thanks.

EDIT: don't worry about it - I started a clean save and forwarded until Jan 2019 to see the reputation change in Africa, Asia and SA, probably later for the others

Edited by a.panda

Hi, Did you added Besiktas Mongolia too in Mongolia 1st League ?

Here have i links for you ??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia_1st_League

http://www.rsssf.com/tablesm/mong2016.html

http://the-mff.mn/clubs

Besiktas Mongolia Squad (Players names with jersey)

http://the-mff.mn/team/QwBQuDLWwiTzXiX36

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/besiktasmongolia/

Regards & Cheers

Edited by Turanian Group

Is the Armenia file working properly?

At the beginning you have six teams in the first tier and eight team in the second tier. One team gets relegated from first to second tier. Two teams get promoted from second to first tier. There are no promoted teams from the lower leagues.

How does that work out for the second season? Do you have seven teams in each division? That wouldn't be great for the schedule and the third season would be even more terrible.

I guess I should have run a simulation first.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Amcalabrese said:

How can this be downloaded because i don't want to buy an expensive software like Winrar is there a way to just download it and move it into editor data?

Winrar is free and there are other free software to unrar packages like rarezilla or unrar.

15 hours ago, Amcalabrese said:

How can this be downloaded because i don't want to buy an expensive software like Winrar is there a way to just download it and move it into editor data?

lol

4 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

But this one seems to have issues with the latest patch.

Really, what kind of issues? Works perfectly fine in my save.

On 12/05/2017 at 07:10, PequenoGenio said:

To have the real Japanese players is there any file that I can add to have them without conflict with claassen files?

I use this one as it is compiled by Japanese fans. Not all stats (e.g. specific attributes, some minor players having English nationality) but overall a good db. Highly encouraged to read the page with Google Translate.

http://atelierkarin.hatenablog.jp/entry/2016/11/19/165712

Changes to 30/05/2017
- Activation Leagues: India 2nd div. & ISL, Hong-Kong 2nd & 3rd division, Singapore 2nd division, Wales 2nd division
- Kuwait: new format from 2017 season with 2nd division activated
- Iran: 2 relegations in 1st division instead of 3. (new rule)

- New 2017 format for Philippines league and Zanzibar league and cup.

In preparation: Australia NPL and USA NASL & USL.
Thus, all countries of the original game will have minimum 1st and 2nd division activated. :)

Changes to 01/06/2017
- USA: NASL and USL activated (2017 formats: 8 teams in NASL and 30 teams in USL)
- Australia: NPL activated (8 states leagues with real play-off and relegations!)
- Others leagues activated: Finland 3rd div., Iceland 3rd & 4th div., Russia 3rd div., Ukraine 3rd div.

- Fix minors bugs to Canada and Gibraltar

3 hours ago, claassen said:

Changes to 01/06/2017
- USA: NASL and USL activated (2017 formats: 8 teams in NASL and 30 teams in USL)
- Australia: NPL activated (8 states leagues with real play-off and relegations!)
- Others leagues activated: Finland 3rd div., Iceland 3rd & 4th div., Russia 3rd div., Ukraine 3rd div.

- Fix minors bugs to Canada and Gibraltar

Had a look at the Australian NPL database. The club called "Melbourne Victory (NPL)" playing in the NPL Victoria is the 'B' team to Melbourne Victory FC in the A-league, and so should not be manageable as a club by itself. I found the NPL side available when started the database with the "Prevent teams which already have managers to be controlled" ticked. I reckon you might need to do the same to other NPL sides which are B teams to A-league sides.

49 minutes ago, harryleechinyeow said:

Had a look at the Australian NPL database. The club called "Melbourne Victory (NPL)" playing in the NPL Victoria is the 'B' team to Melbourne Victory FC in the A-league, and so should not be manageable as a club by itself. I found the NPL side available when started the database with the "Prevent teams which already have managers to be controlled" ticked. I reckon you might need to do the same to other NPL sides which are B teams to A-league sides.

OK thanks.

In the editor, I put affiliation "club B" between them.

But it changes nothing, you can still control the B team because in the editor, it is 2 separate teams with just an affiliation "club A/club B"

2 hours ago, claassen said:

OK thanks.

In the editor, I put affiliation "club B" between them.

But it changes nothing, you can still control the B team because in the editor, it is 2 separate teams with just an affiliation "club A/club B"

I see. That's interesting! Thanks a lot!

Just Started with 225 Country 384 leagues (claasen's 382 & Turkish Regional League file from another source) here's some tips :)

First of all it's really slow but I like it I'm reading my book and doing my work while waiting :D

Earliest Start date for all files > (with 51-117 setup were brazil 25/11/2015) Congo / Equaterial Guinea / Myannmar 16/11/2015 (These leagues will start at 21/12)

I will restart with today's new files but last week I started in Tuvalu and I didn'T add any new player to official 350000 (maximum) there were 60 real player and no regen (regen dates changing with claasens file from previous non-playable state specially in Asia & Oceania Leagues) Still with claasen's file I don't reccommend to you add players to playable teams & add key staff... Usually grey players more useful then start of the game newgens..

In my experience I started at 16/11 and find a job in Tuvalu starting with christmas cup at 18/11 and in February league is started (I finished the league as champion in april :D  )  Of course I might be continue that save but Starting with non-FIFA member not in my plate :) 

Edited by ozzymanborn

7 hours ago, harryleechinyeow said:

So you gv the grey players contracts (albeit amateur ones, Tuvalu right?), or did you just let them remain 'grey' throughout the season?

I let them be grey. But gave the goalkeeper a contract. (He was best GK around) I scouted Tuvalu until the league start and bought the best players other teams (bonus to being an Amateur team)

Thanks Claasen for Iceland! I've noticed though some mistakes in newest updates:

Finland - Playoff for 2nd level should be played between 3 group winners and best 2nd placed team. It is a two leg match.

Iceland - There is a spring cup competition between teams from 3rd and 4th levels (like is in original between 1st and 2nd level clubs), which needs to be activated.

http://int.soccerway.com/national/iceland/league-cup-2-deild/2017/group-stage/r39865/

Ukraine - I think some teams have to be relegated from 3rd division. E.g. in small countries like Guam or East Timor, where is not a lower level league, there you put relegation (to some team exchange?) , but in Ukraine there is a 4th level league

http://rsssf.com/tableso/oekr2017.html#amateur

(Also in Japan you have put prom/rel between 3rd and 4th level although there isn't)

Edited by Mardels

@Mardels Thanks for the report, it's appreciated.

For Finland, yes I know but it was not possible with the basic editor. But it's corrected, I used the advanced editor.

For Iceland, I added the league cup 2.

For Ukraine, I added 2 relegations for the 3rd division and delete relegations for the 2nd divisions of Guam and East Timor.

For Japan, I allow just one relegation between the 3rd and the 4th division because this can happen in the reality.

In more, I updated Taiwan league with 2017 format (apertura and clausura stage then final between the 2 stages winners)  ;)

Surprised and thank you for the recent updates! While you are still around, could I suggest a new task? The format for the AFC Cup 2017 has changed a lot from the game version, and it would be great if you could come up with a fix. I understand that it looks like a big project to rebuild the competition, but perhaps only you have the expertise to do it :p

25 minutes ago, marcolmo said:

With the latest updates on June 1st, 2017, you're all surprised and completed a great job.
Congratulations is a must
Everyone has more to do, but I realize that you can not listen to everyone.
My old job in Greenland has been exploited by another database (Sangue Blu) to tell me what you think ...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/743l363b35mwmis/groenlandia.rar

The next season will be like Nigeria 2nd level and 3rd level Colombia
And the next Guinness International Champions Cup

Broach a way to unlock IDs and insert them into db players, as last year?

Hello and still many compliments for your work that works perfectly.

Edited by marcolmo

@marcolmo : Sorry, I don't understand, I have not informations for Groenland.

But your update was not activated.  Now, you can play with Groenland: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a3te3wsfut9i8pq/Groenland_76292D9C-6D83-478A-A8B9-BDFD39492E47.fmf

@lo.simon : OK but I didn't change budgets and salaries for NASL and USL. This is by default.
What should we do?

Changes to 05/06/2017:
- 18 lower European leagues activated!: Austria 3rd & 4th div., Belarus 3rd div., Bulgaria 3rd div., Croatia 3rd div., Czech Republic 3rd & 4th div., Greece 3rd div., Hungary 3rd div., Israel 3rd & 4th div., Poland 3rd div., Romania 3rd div., Serbia 3rd div., Slovenia 3rd div., Switzerland 3rd, 4th & 5th div. :)

- Improvement fixtures (and break period) for updates of India, Russia and Wales

- Fix name for Surinam league (conflict with Croatia 3rd div.)
- Format 2017 for Taiwan league