Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

Same as last year and perhaps more..

For Africa, I did all the competitions that are in the database. So for now, I put Africa on hold because I must to create all the other competitions of 40 other countries.

But I must to create this in a single file, so that there is no ID conflict. I had done it before the release of FM17 but I lost it. :(

The next release will be on Asia and Oceania.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, claassen said:

Same as last year and perhaps more..

For Africa, I did all the competitions that are in the database. So for now, I put Africa on hold because I must to create all the other competitions of 40 other countries.

But I must to create this in a single file, so that there is no ID conflict. I had done it before the release of FM17 but I lost it. :(

The next release will be on Asia and Oceania.

Thanks for the effort! According to your plan (apart from the big Africa file) how many countries would be playable?

Also out of interest is it possible to list the leagues in the order of reputation, it is currently quite an effort to load the editor and reload everytime for each editor file. I wonder if you have this info available already somewhere :)

@a.panda:  I don't know for the moment : 100-120 new countries playable + the 51 original countries of the game.

For reputation league, yes, I made a file for the 1st divisions: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rl0dpmpq3q1tvm8/Reput+Ligue.xls

For Africa, I changed many reputations because it's very badly made of origin.. and the other countries of Africa, it's in hold.

@Shaun1592: Yes, there is a relegation phase group between 2nd and 3rd division to Venezuela, like in the reality. Look well ;)

salut et milles merci pour tes updates 

juste je voulais te donner une idéee pour tes problemes d'id,pourquoi ne creer tu pas tes updates qui ont besoin d'id en reecrivant dessus?tu charge l'update ,tu supprime les reglement tu fais ton autre update par dessus , je ne suis pas un pro de l'editeur mais il me semble que ca empecherais d'avoir 2 fois le meme id.

merci encore depuis plusieurs saison je ne me sers que des tes updates car elles sont fantastiques:)

@sergiocalveroa: No, it will not work. The competitions will have the same ID. It is necessary to create all the competitions on a single file, then after to make a file by country with this file.

@sebastianbart_: Yes and no. Yes because it's included with the league between the 8 best teams.

No because it's the 1st (and only?) version and the league of Puerto Rico is very blurry, it is in full change and we don't know what it will become.
Also, I made the most logical compared to what was done before with the 11 teams here ( http://futbolboricua.co/table/temporada-2016-tabla-unificada/ ) + 2 teams of the Copa Villarejo which were not in the championship (Criollos de Caguas, Guayama) + Caguas Huracan

14 teams because this is what was originally planned.

It's the "Champion's League" of Carribean club, qualifying for the CONCACAF Champion's League for the TOP3, like in the reality.

Also, you can win the Concacaf Champion's League with a club of Cuba or Suriname, if you are very strong! ;) 

IRL, the format of this competition is not fixed because the number of participants varies each year, and that's why I think that SIgames doesn't include it in the game

Also, I will change the format of this competition for the next release, more realistic, with the Top 2 of each countries, and perhaps giving more chance to the small clubs with rounds cup (1/32e and 1/16e) between all the teams (with seeded) before the group stage with the 16 teams qualified (4 groups of 4 teams).

Edited by claassen

1 hour ago, claassen said:

It's the "Champion's League" of Carribean club, qualifying for the CONCACAF Champion's League for the TOP3, like in the reality.

Also, you can win the Concacaf Champion's League with a club of Cuba or Suriname, if you are very strong! ;) 

IRL, the format of this competition is not fixed because the number of participants varies each year, and that's why I think that SIgames doesn't include it in the game

Also, I will change the format of this competition for the next release, more realistic, with the Top 2 of each countries, and perhaps giving more chance to the small clubs with rounds cup (1/32e and 1/16e) between all the teams (with seeded) before the group stage with the 16 teams qualified (4 groups of 4 teams).

Fantastic, one other question. In the Haiti file, which is the one I want to use, it says there should be a national cup competition, but in game I see no sign of it. Do you know when it is drawn?

At the end of the season.

Haiti Cup:

8 teams qualify for the competition:
- the 1st-8th placed teams in the Overall Season Table of the Championnat National.

1st vs 8th (match 1);
2nd vs 7th (match 2);
3rd vs 6th (match 3);
4th vs 5th (match 4).

Edited by claassen

8 hours ago, claassen said:

At the end of the season.

Haiti Cup:

8 teams qualify for the competition:
- the 1st-8th placed teams in the Overall Season Table of the Championnat National.

1st vs 8th (match 1);
2nd vs 7th (match 2);
3rd vs 6th (match 3);
4th vs 5th (match 4).

Excellent, thanks very much mate!

I used the search function but could not find an answer, so I hope this really has not been asked yet.

Claassen, could/would you also create some continental / international tournaments for this database?
Some of them already are in the FM2017 database and only have to be activated.

Like clubs from Egypt for example. They can qualify for the CAF Champions League, but also participate in the UNAF Club Cup, the Mediterranean Games and the Arab Champions League.

Hi claassen!

I downloaded the files today, put them in the folder and opened them but when I went into FM, they weren't an option to select... For some reason, everything transforms into folders- do I need to open the contents of the folders separately? Thanks! :) 

@Jorgen For Mediterranean Games, I have already created.

For UNAF Club Cup, there is only one edition in 2015, not en 2016. And in 2015, It was not the champions who played it. Also, I think that this competition is extinct.

For Arab Champions League, I will do perhaps but later... With the new leagues in Africa because it's necessary to create the leagues of Djibouti, Comores, Mauritania and Somalia.

@oohlala111 : You must put the files directly in the folder editor data, without the subfolders "Africa, Europe, Asia..etc"

1st post updated with:

Changes to 05/12/2016:

* News Updates:
- Bahrain, Birmania, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Philippines, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
- Fiji, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon islands

* Improvements:

- Fix Oceania Champions League with new Oceania's updates
- Increase of TV rights to Cyprus (because clubs had financial problems)

17 minutes ago, claassen said:

@Jorgen For Mediterranean Games, I have already created.

For UNAF Club Cup, there is only one edition in 2015, not en 2016. And in 2015, It was not the champions who played it. Also, I think that this competition is extinct.

For Arab Champions League, I will do perhaps but later... With the new leagues in Africa because it's necessary to create the leagues of Djibouti, Comores, Mauritania and Somalia.

@oohlala111 : You must put the files directly in the folder editor data, without the subfolders "Africa, Europe, Asia..etc"

I hope you find time for Arab CL. Your work is great by the way! :) 

There seems to be some conflict of Suriname file, probably with the Caribbean competition. When I add Suriname to already installed updates, it's accepted first, but when selecting the leagues, the red triangle appears, and info that in the top division there are only 11 teams, while they should be 12.

@sebastianbart_: I don't understand. National selection of Puerto Rico ? When you selection Puerto Rico update, you can manage the Puerto Rico

1480972742054274000.jpg

@avto For me, it's OK. Redownload and replace the files into editor data.

I did a test with my 85 updates in same time and for the moment in October 2020, no bugs and no crash!  :)

1480972852087944500.jpg

Edited by claassen

OK, I'll try (I have the steam workshop version of the file). In worst case I could probably check and change the number of needed teams inside the file. Maybe the conflict is with some other file (I currently test a game with over 180 of them, good news is - there's no crash while creating the file, as it used to be before).

@claassen Thanks for the reputation file, much easier to sort out which league to go according to reputation! :D

Little pieces of suggestions:

1. If the steam community files aren't as updated, perhaps it's a good idea to remove them, or post a link to direct people here

2. I see people struggle to "use" the files because they are in subfolders - maybe it's better to add a line in the first post, to instruct people move the files inside subfolders to the "editor data" folder. (OR simply archive the files without the folders in first place?)

Looking at the progress it seems that the "world" would be complete in time for Christmas and the best chance for a long run of FM :D 

Edited by a.panda

I will put a link to the final pack on the workshop.
For now, I'll do 100 updates. After, we will see later or en 2017 because, I saturate with the editor.
Approximately 400 hours of work in 1 month with the editor.  ;)
Edited by claassen

51 minutes ago, claassen said:

I cleaned up on my workshop and released the 4 last updates of Oceania: Tahiti, Vanuatu, American Samoa and Samoa
No Tonga because not enough information  and not enough matchs.

What information are you looking for in Tonga because I might be able to help you 

9 minutes ago, Stephanie McMahon\'s Secre said:

Claassen your work is always excellent. 

Do you happen to know if we are still limited to 69 additional files?

PS (I've not read the entire posts) ;)

According to several users, it doesn't seem to be the case. This may or may not be related to the fact that FM17 now supports 64-bit. Either way, you can load up as many of these files as you want, apparently :D

Yes, As @Mons says, there is no limit this year.
The 96 updates works very well in same time, without bug neither crash. :)

Changes to 09/12/2016:
* News Updates:
- Maldives, Yemen
- Antigua&Barbuda, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique
- American Samoa, Samoa, Tahiti, Vanuatu

* Improvements:
- Fix CFU Club Championship with the new updates of North America

Projects before Christmas:

- Bangladesh, Cambodia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Palestine

- Burkina Faso, Botswana, Congo, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Lybia, Mozambica, Senegal, Zimbabwe

45 minutes ago, the_postie said:

What's changed with American Samoa I'm just about to start the season and don't really want to start again as I'm running all the leagues you had from 2 days ago

Nothing. Last version of American Samoa: 06/12/16 at 04:05pm

Hi claassen, amazing work you've done!

By the way, are you gonna make the Brazilian leagues (national leagues [Serie A, B, C, etc] and state championships), and if so, up to what tier? :)

Edited by Kroenn
Add more info

@Kroenn: no sorry, no project for Brazil because it's already in the game.

@Suede2 : yes it's possible but You must edit the file of the CFU championship, so that it chooses the winner of the league that you have created

Edited by claassen

Hey Classen! great great work!

I know i shouldn't make requests, but i've been wondering if you could fix the Japan league J1 division. the whole structure is an old format. it should be 3 stages 2 league stage and then a championship final series. is it possible to do?

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Azami_Nene said:

Hey Classen! great great work!

I know i shouldn't make requests, but i've been wondering if you could fix the Japan league J1 division. the whole structure is an old format. it should be 3 stages 2 league stage and then a championship final series. is it possible to do?

Thanks in advance!

In 2017 the league structure changes back to one stage without any championship playoffs.

Edited by a.panda

Thank you very much for this excellent extensive pack, I have one question however which I'm not sure you'll be able to answer: will it be okay if I activate a truckload of leagues (like 50 nations or something) but don't actually load them all up from the beginning, and instead add and remove leagues as I go through the seasons? Would this be buggy?

The reason I'm asking is because I want at some stage to do a mega journeyman save travelling between weird countries, however my PC can't handle all the leagues I want at once... so I'd be adding as many leagues as possible from the beginning, and then add/remove them throughout the career as I plan the next moves. :)

Hi,

For the moment, I'm in a little break with the editor. ;)

However, I created the single file "AFRICA" with all the competitions and clubs missing (of the 1st divisions) of the 42 missing countries in Africa. And I put the reputation of all competitions. Of memory, this is 200 new competitions and 150 new clubs that I created for Africa.

And I made the update of the Congo (not published yet) but that's it.

@Azami_Nene: For Japan, yes, the format change from 2017 in the update, like in the reality.

@ajj2410: No project for Argentina or Greece. Only news countries.

@noikeee: yes, of course, you can with add/remove leagues!  For info, I tested my 96 updates in same time until 2025 without big bug neither crash :)

@cel1234: ok, I can to do, but later. Anyway, the ultimate version with all the updates (I don't know yet, perhaps 120, 130 or 140) will release a few days after the last patch 16.3.

Edited by claassen