Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, claassen said:

19.10 The Start List must include a minimum number of New Zealand Players, which: 19.10.1 In the case of the league and The Championship Semi-finals shall be a minimum of 8 Players; or 19.10.2 In the case of The Championship Grand Final, shall be a minimum of 9 Players. :)

OK, good news indeed.

Pack reloaded with some minor modifications on 9-10 updates following my test and rules in addition for the new zealand.
I'm trying to rebuild the OCL Champions League for to have good qualifications, but it's complicated..

Edited by claassen

It works! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xwkgbhwg3a9y032/OFC+Champions+League+%2B+Melanesian+super+cup+by+claassen.fmf

With real participants for 2017: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_OFC_Champions_League  (for Vanuatu and Solomon, I put the 1st and 2nd at the moment)

And Melanesian super cup in bonus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesian_Super_Cup

Edited by claassen

Hi Claassen, when you move on to working on Africa, would you consider taking a look at redoing the African Champions League?

There's two inconsistencies - firstly the format is changing for 2017 (bigger group stage). Secondly, every country should be eligible to enter a team, but it seems in the software 5 countries never enter teams (yet do so in real life). It'd be nice if erveyone could at least participate.

(Also thanks for all the great work so far ;))

@howabe   For African Champions League, no it's impossible for the moment because there is a big lack of Africa countries competitions  in the database.  (only 15 countries are represented with leagues in the database, there is so 41 missing African countries ! ).

It would be necessary to create the competitions of the 41 missing countries (I have already done it in a single file so that there is no ID conflict, but I lost the file :( ),  then to adjust the reputation of each competition and add clubs in each division.  It's a huge job and sadly, the Africa continent is not well updated in FM...

@ajj2410 : the Stirling Sport Premiership (no relegation) and the regional leagues (with 1 promotion/relegations between D2/D3/D4 and Chatham Cup conform to the reality)

We can confirm now, that either the limit is totally gone, or it's raised extremely high. Just managed to start a game with 113 loaded files, and some 315 leagues from over 120 countries. Please don't ask, how will it proceed later, but at least it loads. So I'm waiting for the new leagues to come :)

3 hours ago, claassen said:

@ajj2410 : the Stirling Sport Premiership (no relegation) and the regional leagues (with 1 promotion/relegations between D2/D3/D4 and Chatham Cup conform to the reality)

So are D2/D3/D4 in subdivisions like in real life?

Edited by Guest

@avto: excellent news! :)

@ajj2410: yes, like in real life

@sebastianbart_: yes, I will do Puerto Rico later

New release in the 1st post: 40 to 50 updates with: 

- Fixed Bug with Armenia transfer policy and 8 teams in 1st division from season 17/18 for to comply with uefa regulations

- Algeria and Tunisia (with new format, from season 17/18)

- Cuba, Nicaragua

- 5 International competitions

Edited by claassen

Hi Claasen,

I found a mistake in Armenian League System.

Some teams that regalad from the first league to the second (in the second season) are said to be in the second league but have no schedule. In my save I have 1º and 2º active leagues.

Nice work

kotayk.jpg

@CVFerdinand : issue resolved. Redownload the pack. ;) For Mika and Ulisse,  given the very low number of Armenian clubs in the database and seen what has been said here :

I prefer to leave them. But, I have largely lowered their reputation and put an amateur status so that they are not immediately major actors of Armenian football in the game.

Issue resolved also for the 2nd division of Venezuela who had the same kind of problem (although the league continued to work ingame)

@vamp :  No project for Belgium. The project is only for new countries. Peru is the only exception because it was the only country in south america not to have the 2nd division playable.

@sebastianbart_ : Thanks. I will try to put this for the Puerto Rico update.

Edited by claassen

If it is possible to organize soccer in Cuba.

CUBA

Campeonato Nacional de Fútbol:

Teams:

Camaguey
Ciego de Ávila
Cienfuegos
La Habana
Granma
Guantánamo
FC Isla de la Juventud
Las Tunas
FC Santiago de Cuba
Villa Clara

Torneo de Ascenso Cuba:

Group A:

Sancti Spiritus
Holguin
FC Mayabeque (to create)

Group B:

FC Artemisa (to create)
Pinar del Río
FC Matanzas

Provincia La Habana does not exist.

http://futbol-cubano.blogspot.com.br/p/101-cnf-2016.html
http://futbol-cubano.blogspot.com.br/p/torneos-de-ascenso.html

@avto OK, thanks. This update of Armenia is really problematic. :mad:
This comes from an ID creation (the only that I did on all my updates for no conflict ID between updates!), this should work now!
If it doesn't work, I can't look because there is no ID creation.

@sebastianbart_ :   For Cuba, I already created the 1st division with real relegation play-off with the 6 clubs of 2nd division.
No Creation for Mayabeque and Artemisa because of conflict ID between updates.

New update with Morocco in the pack. ;)

Edited by claassen

17 minutes ago, claassen said:

This comes from an ID creation (the only that I did on all my updates for no conflict ID between updates!), this should work now!

@sebastianbart_ :   For Cuba, I already created the 1st division with real relegation play-off with the 6 clubs of 2nd division.

What I do instead of creating a new ID, is to use one of those extinct teams and edit it. There is several extinct teams in the database that is not needed,

It's also a solution, indeed.  I did this for competitions which doesn't exist in the database, especially in Africa and even in Europe (super cup of Moldova, Faroe Islands, Cyprus which exist really but no in the database)

Edited by claassen

10 hours ago, claassen said:

Thanks :) I know, what's the reason of the conflitcs, and I know, how difficult is to avoid them. But all the time I'm really surprised, that there are files with tens thousands changes (like Japanese data file for example) which cause no conflict, and some files with only few changes make the files conflict ;)

9 hours ago, claassen said:

It's also a solution, indeed.  I did this for competitions which doesn't exist in the database, especially in Africa and even in Europe (super cup of Moldova, Faroe Islands, Cyprus which exist really but no in the database)

It's only a partial solution, and I really would be careful with that. Of course this makes sure, that the conflict does not appear, but it may be possible, that it would mess something either in club or player histories ;)

1 hour ago, avto said:

Thanks :) I know, what's the reason of the conflitcs, and I know, how difficult is to avoid them. But all the time I'm really surprised, that there are files with tens thousands changes (like Japanese data file for example) which cause no conflict, and some files with only few changes make the files conflict ;)

It's only a partial solution, and I really would be careful with that. Of course this makes sure, that the conflict does not appear, but it may be possible, that it would mess something either in club or player histories ;)

I usually edit clubs that are no longer active for years... there are clubs like "british army" that probably played last century... and you can check it before edit.

13 minutes ago, claassen said:

OK, it's weird because I already put: B / Reserve Teams can not be promoted :idiot:

1480077278015046500.jpg

It's perhaps because it's " II team " and not " B team " in the database.
I will put B team instead of II team, thanks for the report.

Yeah - that seems like a bug in FM rather than the editor data... 

New release (61 updates) in  the 1st post with:

- Fixed minor bugs to Andorra, Armenia and Estonia
- Thailand
- Belize, CFU Club Championship (qualifying for the CONCACAF Champions League for the Top3)
- Angola, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Sudan

It's for the 2nd division.

4 subdivisions in 2nd division. Semi finals home/away then finals on neutral ground in each subdivisions. Then Group promotion stage between the 4 champions of 4 subdivisions. The 1st and 2nd are promoted. ( http://www.rsssf.com/tablesj/jam2016.html#2nd )

Thank you to @Ninjaman the Jamaican HR, for all these informations on the 2nd division (and Jamaica in general) because it's very difficult to find on internet. :)

Edited by claassen

Hi claassen, many thanks for your updates, simply perfect for a worldwide career, enjoying them a lot!

Jus a little question that I have never seen before. In the editor you can find the specification of game version (FM, FMT, FMH). In your opinion, any chance to use your wonderful files also on FMT?

Here, you can find screenshot (i.e. Faroe Island)

iwot4k.png

Thanks in advance for your reply

Hi Classen, regarding the CFU club Championship and the qualification for the Concacaf Champions League, I only notice a problem when you start the game in the early 2016 (i.e. I loaded Cuba, starting in January 2016), in the first season the qualification from CFU does not work. Probably the problem is there are teams already registered for the year 2016, in the Concacaf Champions League comp. Maybe the solution is to erase from the competition the registered caribbean teams for the year 2016, even if you will have not the three teams that are in the real life if you will start a game in the summer (i.e. july 2016).

Edited by nom245

@Devid17 : I don't know.. perhaps.  I use only Football Manager "normal".  Try! :)

@nom245 : Yes, I know. The Top3 of the CFU championship work from 2017 season but not in the 1st season  I tried what you said but it's same. It's not very grave..

1st post updated: 72 updates now :)

Changes to 30/11/2016:
* News Updates:
- Cameroon, Liberia, Uganda, Zambia
- Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad&Tobago
- Cook Islands

* Improvements:
- Fix crash dump to Pan American Games (On the history of the last winners)
- Fix crash dump with Belize update
- Work permit to Morocco
- Various small improvements to Cuba, Sudan, Nicaragua and CFU Championship

Edited by claassen