[WIP] E22 - England to Level 22

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1.1.2017 at 21:43, Pompeyboyz said:

Quick question for all the people that have played multiple seasons from the lower reaches..

I have just completed my first season in Level 10 and was able to offer part time contracts to all players... I won promotion to level 9 and now can only offer Non-Contract offers.

is this a known bug/issue?

Is there any way to prevent something like that? Or is there a way to know from the start which teams could be affected by this?

9 minutes ago, Defensive said:

Is there any way to prevent something like that? Or is there a way to know from the start which teams could be affected by this?

I can't say if it is fixed in the most recent file version, but it looks like it is an issue for most leagues.  it is to do with how the leagues are put together in the editor but would need a lot of effort to fix all of them.

I got around the issue with the In Game Editor

On 09/02/2017 at 02:27, Defensive said:

Stupid question: Do i understand it correctly, I can start from any league i want and dont have to start with level 22? So if i start in league 10 or 15 for example, there wont be any problems with the stability in the upcoming seasons?

No problem whatsoever. I loaded up all levels and started a level 12 myself.

Hi all fellow FM players, I have an issue that I hoped someone could help me with. This is the issue: I have downloaded a database, I have put the file into the editor data map. When I run the game and are at the starting new manager page the option of choosing a database is ''Locked'', like I can not press the option to change. Have somebody else experienced this, and if that is the case have you found  sollution? Please help fellow FM players. I do also have a problem with logopacks, I have done as the site fmscout describes but when i press reload skin nothing happens, does anyone have a sollution to this as well? Please help a noob! :-)

As you can see on the pictures below I think the file is in the right map? I will translate some of the words as my computer is on norwegian, denne pc-en means this pc in english and dokumenter means documents. You can also see what I meen by that the database option in the game is ''locked''.

editor.PNG

grå database.png

13 minutes ago, fredrik00000 said:

Hi all fellow FM players, I have an issue that I hoped someone could help me with. This is the issue: I have downloaded a database, I have put the file into the editor data map. When I run the game and are at the starting new manager page the option of choosing a database is ''Locked'', like I can not press the option to change. Have somebody else experienced this, and if that is the case have you found  sollution? Please help fellow FM players. I do also have a problem with logopacks, I have done as the site fmscout describes but when i press reload skin nothing happens, does anyone have a sollution to this as well? Please help a noob! :-)

As you can see on the pictures below I think the file is in the right map? I will translate some of the words as my computer is on norwegian, denne pc-en means this pc in english and dokumenter means documents. You can also see what I meen by that the database option in the game is ''locked''.

editor.PNG

grå database.png

maybe the folder where you have the graphics and editor data files is different than it should be ?

On 15.2.2017 at 21:07, Bigpole said:

check where you have (which folder) graphics and editor data files and then check in fm options if location is the same

They are in my Football Manager 17 map, on my onedrive. Where in fm does it say the location? Hope somebody can help me, i really want to start with a ll side.

I am in my 10th season after bringing my level 13 team to Vanarama National League.

What kind of players are people trying to sign. I am in 2026-2027 Season so a lot of the big names are gone now.

Any help would be great as I need to clear my debt so looks like selling all my players but no one has ever offered for one of my players.

I still can not get a senior affiliate which is very annoying and my reputation is still low and I am always predicted to finish bottom of the league.

Also, what size squads do people have across senior, U23s and U18s.

Are these potential bugs I could be getting now?

On 22/02/2017 at 10:22, @Mike_THFC said:

Just loaded this up and I cannot begin to imagine the hard work that has gone into this. Thank you.

One question - are there any county cups created? My team Enfield Town are in the Middlesex Cup.

No County Cups, hard to get right in this database

8 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Another new download link added, no promotion from the Portsmouth Saturday league seeing how small it is unless people think it should have.

Technically, the Portsmouth Saturday League feed the Hampshire League, but it looks to be invite only so no promotion would be right I think.

43 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Technically, the Portsmouth Saturday League feed the Hampshire League, but it looks to be invite only so no promotion would be right I think.

That was my thought, like with the Isle of Wight League

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2017 at 07:32, Dan BHTFC said:

Nice to see someone upload my first release as their own on steam, makes me angry to think I've worked so hard on this database and someone is saying it's their work

Can you raise a complaint with steam?

On 3/14/2017 at 07:32, Dan BHTFC said:

Nice to see someone upload my first release as their own on steam, makes me angry to think I've worked so hard on this database and someone is saying it's their work

Name and shame mate

I have a problem too. I added this file into the proper folder - editor data folder in the My Documents/Sports Interactive/etc. etc. etc. path. But when I start the game, I can't choose it. I press the button to start a new career and the window opens - but I can't choose editor data files as it says "No Custom Editor Data Files" and yes, I have 17.3.0 Data Update.

What is the problem and how can I solve it? Thanks!

Football Manager 2017_ Application Main Menu.png

6 hours ago, MarkovicNeb said:

I have a problem too. I added this file into the proper folder - editor data folder in the My Documents/Sports Interactive/etc. etc. etc. path. But when I start the game, I can't choose it. I press the button to start a new career and the window opens - but I can't choose editor data files as it says "No Custom Editor Data Files" and yes, I have 17.3.0 Data Update.

What is the problem and how can I solve it? Thanks!

C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data

I'm late to this, having only bought FM17 yesterday, but I downloaded the most recent edition of this database, started new game, clicked on a league table and used the quick flicks to navigate through the leagues to see which team was in which league. As I did so I got a crash dump, which recurred each time I did this. Has this happened to anyone else?

Normal logos complete although it's not all my own work (apart from the lower league ones), there are a few missing but I'm hoping oer time to gwtting them, download link will be on the download link post on page 1, hopefully it works ok!

22 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Are the logos working to anyone who downloaded them?

They're working fine. Thx for your work! I'm really enjoying your file (and leading Vauxhall Motors for Glory :D )

14 hours ago, Chas (Psyatika) said:

If it's any consolation, the steam download doesn't actually work. I assumed it was yours until I read this thread.

For some reason I can't get this onto Steam so unless you see my name then it's not mine!

I have started planning for a FM2018 database, it's hard work but I seem to enjoy the stress of making this database!

Archived