[WIP] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TacticalGenius said:

Would you be interested in posting that? I don't need any levels below 12 for my intended career. As long as the main cups work of course...

I haven't recreated any of the cups yet because of the problems with the league

1 hour ago, TacticalGenius said:
3 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Currently on Level 17, not far to go then I can recreate all the cups

When do you reckon the cups will be done pal? Looking to start as Evesham asap, keep doing what your doing tho, top work!

2 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Hoping to start the cups tonight so after testing maybe a Sunday evening release if not then Monday afternoon/evening

Will keep a eye out for it mate, can't wait!

Check the third post, it isn't a full release as needs testing so I can iron out any problems, also adding another league eventually. So if anyone wants to test this then please be my guest as I'm now out until this evening

On 04.10.2016 at 12:13, Dan BHTFC said:

Once again I am creating the biggest English database available to play, I'm hoping to add more playable leagues to this database.

And is it possible to make the version of this update limited by level 9 or 10 as it was last year?

On 04/10/2016 at 15:14, Dan BHTFC said:

First attachment, the file hasn't been tested yet so please don't use it as a full release, I need someone to test it out for me

E22 - England to Level 22 + FA & League Cups 1.0_419C37C1-1036-4E8D-AAFB-9F965436AA1F.fmf

Onto it. It's loaded up alright, all 22 levels unlike the earlier iteration. I'll set up a Keymer & H save and holiday.

13 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Yeah haven't added cups to the newly added leagues yet.

Are the cups limited to the teams in those leagues only? For example: Will only teams SUPPOSED to play in those cups be playing, and not still playing in them when they've been promoted etc?

27 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

All the cups that were in the FM16 version are in, but there are no league cups presently for the new leagues added to this database

Ah ok, that doesn't affect me. 

What's the most efficient way to test? Load career, holiday unemployed? Or as a manager?

2 minutes ago, TacticalGenius said:

Ah ok, that doesn't affect me. 

What's the most efficient way to test? Load career, holiday unemployed? Or as a manager?

Not sure it makes any difference. I'm currently a holidaying manager so perhaps you could be unemployed. I think the key is to ensure promotions/relegations happen as they should across the board, with no hiccups in any leagues, including teams go into the correct leagues each season; check cup draws happen, that sort of thing. 

@Dan BHTFC I've run a holiday save with the full English leagues as view only. Let me know if you want me to send you a save file as you'll know better than me what to look out for regarding errors etc. I holiday up to 1st June 2017 so that the final league standings are set but the leagues haven't updated for the 2017/18.

Hope that makes sense.

Noticed under the program/stadium  there is now a no_stad option not in other versions of the game. I wonder if its possible to put no stadia in for these very low clubs. Level 12 does not run round with stadia available in the game. This was one good thing of old FIFA Manager, you could start with an open stadium, and then build it up. This version running okay to me as a novice of FM Manager but  some trouble so far with level 11 , 12 badges in league tables only ( inserted under club data)  but probably me 

Noticed a couple of things with the FA Competitions from a Northern League thing

The FA Cup - there are no northern league division two teams (the league had 9 sides in the FA Cup this year)

The FA Vase - all sides at level 10 (Northern League Division Two) should be in the FA Vase. 

29 minutes ago, stato_bennett said:

Noticed a couple of things with the FA Competitions from a Northern League thing

The FA Cup - there are no northern league division two teams (the league had 9 sides in the FA Cup this year)

The FA Vase - all sides at level 10 (Northern League Division Two) should be in the FA Vase. 

I can only put a certain number of FA Cup and Vase teams in but I will look into it

3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Holidayed up to Sept 2018

All looking perfectly smooth other than these details:

Essex Senior league - no relegation

Essex Olympian league - no promotion or relegation

I'll weigh in here mate seeing as I play the ESL in FM and being from Essex and all, but there are not automatic promotions/relegations to/from the ESL to the Olympian league IRL and was the same as Dan's set up as in FM16. IRL teams wanting to play in the ESL (predominantly from the Olympian League) would have to apply and meet a number of criteria (there aren't usually a whole load of teams that apply every season anyway if any) and FM doesn't have that option so really the most realistic way to do it is not do it

Just now, aaronpassfield said:

I'll weigh in here mate seeing as I play the ESL in FM and being from Essex and all, but there are not automatic promotions/relegations to/from the ESL to the Olympian league IRL and was the same as Dan's set up as in FM16. IRL teams wanting to play in the ESL (predominantly from the Olympian League) would have to apply and meet a number of criteria (there aren't usually a whole load of teams that apply every season anyway if any) and FM doesn't have that option so really the most realistic way to do it is not do it

Cheers for the info. It means that league is outside the pyramid. For gaming purposes I'd either have a play-off system like Scottish League 2 relegation, or not put the league in at all.

Just now, phnompenhandy said:

Cheers for the info. It means that league is outside the pyramid. For gaming purposes I'd either have a play-off system like Scottish League 2 relegation, or not put the league in at all.

I think it's good to have the league in though because other leagues of that step are in so adds to the realism and I noticed there was the odd decent youth player coming out of the league. Plus for those who enjoy playing the amateur leagues.

Quick question mate if you could please answer seeing as you have tested it (I haven't bought 17 yet otherwise I would check myself) I noticed a couple of issues in Dan's otherwise fantastic db last year the first being my biggest gripe was that english cup finals were being played at home rather than wembley giving an unfair advantage and I assume gate receipts to one team has this been fixed do you know? Secondly was playoff seedings for example in a league where there is only 1 automatic promotion slot and then 2nd-5th qualify for the playoffs i noticed that instead of the seedings being 2nd vs 5th 3rd vs 4th it was always 2nd vs 3rd and 4th vs 5th can you see if this has been ironed out please?

Archived