[WIP] E22 - England to Level 22

On 10/13/2017 at 11:58, Dan BHTFC said:

It's been a while since I last posted but I am happy to say I WILL be making my E22 database for FM18, expect a new thread on here very soon!

Aweosme news mate!!

On 10/14/2017 at 19:17, jwchriste said:

So now that we're getting ready to start over with new saves on FM18, how did everyone do with their lower league teams on FM17?  Anyone make it from L22 to the top?

Best I did was going from level 11 with Durham to conference north then taking North Shields from level 9 to the conference.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had several Keymer & Hassocks saves, trying to go from the very bottom to the top. I would always get distracted at some point though. My most successful save went from L22 to L11 I think.  My most fun save was with Lewes - took them straight from L8 to National South, then struggled with money and fought relegation for three straight seasons before I went back to start another K&H save.

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 19:17, jwchriste said:

So now that we're getting ready to start over with new saves on FM18, how did everyone do with their lower league teams on FM17?  Anyone make it from L22 to the top?

I got my winchombe town to league 2, but found it very difficult to get any affiliates or any cash? what would be the best way to get through this in FM18?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, J_Penge said:

Sure I'm being dumb, but how do i get this database? Download to where and upload how? Sorry, complete novice.

First page of this thread.  Third post I think.

Download the latest version and drop in into your "/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data" folder.  On Windows, that path is in your Documents folder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question but I can not figure out the solution.

I place the file into my editor database folder. Whenever I get to the advanced setup stage it says I have too many teams assigned to Sky league 2. When I hover over the red exclamation, it also says the incorrect amount of teams for 4 more leagues. Any idea how to fix? I'm itching to get started!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb sirandrews:

Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question but I can not figure out the solution.

I place the file into my editor database folder. Whenever I get to the advanced setup stage it says I have too many teams assigned to Sky league 2. When I hover over the red exclamation, it also says the incorrect amount of teams for 4 more leagues. Any idea how to fix? I'm itching to get started!

You can not load the FM 2017 file and expect that it does work for FM 2018.

3 minutes ago, markopolo88 said:

Hey Guys just loaded this file for FM 17 and it is telling me i have 1 to many teams in Premier League and 1 short in Sky Bet Championship, is there anyway to fix this?

Are you trying it in FM18?

Do you know why this relegation situation took place? I'm sure it is legit, but I'd like to know why it happened!

Still two matches left to play, and Holland Reserves have been declared relegated, despite being two points clear of the relegation zone.

EDIT: Is it because their senior team is also being relegated? I just noticed that the senior squad is mathematically relegated from Level 10, and this being Level 11, they wouldn't be allowed to play in the same division. Makes me wonder what would happen if three senior teams from this division would be relegated (assuming it can even happen - I'm guessing all the reserve teams in this division have senior teams that go through the same league path, so would only ever have two relegated teams max from the division above).

rele.png

• 2 months later...

The FA Cup and Premier League are messed up. PL teams have matches scheduled for 3rd, 4th and 5th round weekends when IRL this is not the case. The fixture priority is wrong too as none of the 3rd Round ties involving PL teams take place on the correct date. They're all in midweek. At least if the FA Cup games took precedence over the PL games it would somewhat negate the effect of PL games being scheduled on those days in the first place.

I've just started playing FM17 after a while away from it but I can't carry on if the FA Cup is all wrong from the 3rd Round onwards. Maybe that's why I stopped playing in the first place.

Archived