BEST REGEN GOAL SCORERS

This years FM I've been blessed to watch a decade of dominance from the best regen striker I've ever had, Rodrigues. I'm bias enough to believe he's one of the best regens anyone has gotten this year because it's hard to imagine a more prolific goal scorer, so this got me thinking. Who's your most dominant, clinical goal scorer in FM16?

2093355c4bb2274e6143291d10ce81fe.png

72d87a73a8db890373b3fb40a4a398dc.png

d1098e5803ed68e2e5f962d6fc06d814.png

Had a player called Todd hinds in a previous save game on fm16. Started his career at port vale (I think) and after 17 goals in something like 12 games I signed him for around 3 mil. Went onto score over 500 league goals for me over a period of 16 years. Signed him as an 18 year old and retired at my club aged 34. Never got injured seriously and was banging goals in for fun. Was extremely blessed with a great player. Also remember him finishing his career with 148 England international goals from about 110 games which I found amusing.

no as it was the first save I had on fm16 and never really thought about it. Been playing fm since 08 and never had anyone like it before. And will never have anyone like it again most likely. Always played him down the centre of a 443 with him being a deep lying forward attack. Remember he had 19 for finishing and composure and 18 for heading, pace of 18 and strength of 16. He basically won me every cup out there over the course of his time with the club.

On the opposite end of the scale, the year Todd hinds retired I brought in a replacement for 90 mil after he had scored 25+ goals for united in 3 consecutive seasons, Jay Sinclair I think his name was, had roughly the same attributes as hinds, after 3 goals in 2 seasons and about 50 league appearances, I made a lose of about 50 mil when I sold him back to United for  38 mil, for him to go on and score 25+ goals each season for about 3/4 seasons in a row ?

Just now, Chrisgills said:

Great striker there dafuge. Did you buy him or did he come from the youth? And badger thanks for the tip but already knew about that mate. 

He was a youth product. Came through really highly rated but never really showed that potential until much later. I nearly sold him!

Easy for me, a striker called Dag Even Sandsund, who came through my youth academy at Norwegian club Bodø/Glimt. He went on to score 358 goals for the club in all competitions, and won five Champions Cups along the way. 

EDIT: sorry, this isn't FM16, I'm still on 13! Whoops. 

These two are probably my top two strikers of all time, both on FM 15. Panagiotis Bourdouvalis 85 goals in all competition during one season is my all time high, while Obradovic's 54 league goals (in only 31 games) is the most goals one of my players has ever scored domestically. Beasts!

Edit: Sorry, didn't catch that this was an "FM 16 only" thread. My bad!

2015-07-19_00016.jpg

2015-08-23_00001.jpg

5 minutes ago, Cannes said:

Am trying to take a screenshot of my submission, but failing horribly. <ctrl> <prnt scrn> produces a picture of my desktop!? And the ingame "screenshots" produces textfiles?? wtf. Help! I guess... :)

Try changing your FM screen to windowed mode, and then use cntrl prnt scrn. You may need to paste into a word document, but you can then load it directly into the forum from there.

Probably my best striker of all time. Derik Willian (FM15). I signed him for only 6.75m and his stats aren't amazing. But, you can't argue with 20+ league goals for 10 consecutive season, including 39 twice. Overall, he's scored 483 in 565 in all competitions in about 12 years. He's still only 29 so i'd say he could get around the 600 mark. I've had a lot of good strikers in my time playing, but never one as good as Derik Willian. Not only beacause of his goals, but for his assists too. He regularly gets into double figures for assists in the league alone. Legend. Here he is:

295270_20160926170214_1.png

295270_20160926170219_1.png

9 hours ago, Moniola said:

These two are probably my top two strikers of all time, both on FM 15. Panagiotis Bourdouvalis 85 goals in all competition during one season is my all time high, while Obradovic's 54 league goals (in only 31 games) is the most goals one of my players has ever scored domestically. Beasts!

Edit: Sorry, didn't catch that this was an "FM 16 only" thread. My bad!

2015-07-19_00016.jpg

2015-08-23_00001.jpg

They look incredible

2 hours ago, Jakarooney said:

Probably my best striker of all time. Derik Willian (FM15). I signed him for only 6.75m and his stats aren't amazing. But, you can't argue with 20+ league goals for 10 consecutive season, including 39 twice. Overall, he's scored 483 in 565 in all competitions in about 12 years. He's still only 29 so i'd say he could get around the 600 mark. I've had a lot of good strikers in my time playing, but never one as good as Derik Willian. Not only beacause of his goals, but for his assists too. He regularly gets into double figures for assists in the league alone. Legend. Here he is:

295270_20160926170214_1.png

295270_20160926170219_1.png

I wouldn't put his attributes down too much, his mentals are to die for!

Hi.

here is my most stupid problem in the world.

tactics dosnt work on my game. i tried every single tactic on the internet. yes every one of them. i play so many career on this game but it dosnt work. i wanna punch my pc.  Match engine has something but i dont know what is it.!!

by the way sorry about my english. i dont know what i supppose to do. Can anybody help me ???

Just now, lexia said:

Hi.

here is my most stupid problem in the world.

tactics dosnt work on my game. i tried every single tactic on the internet. yes every one of them. i play so many career on this game but it dosnt work. i wanna punch my pc.  Match engine has something but i dont know what is it.!!

by the way sorry about my english. i dont know what i supppose to do. Can anybody help me ???

How's your tactic familiarity?

2 minutes ago, Jakarooney said:

Like i said, if you post your tactic here people will be able to help you out. To be honest you're best of making a thread in the tactics forum....this really isn't the place

i know. and i'm realy sorry for this. but i saw you the online then i wrote here. sorry. =(

2 minutes ago, lexia said:

it doesnt matter. same problem.

vardy has the ball anda front of him just the keeper.

clear shot you expect. but he's shooting far far far far away.

my team can't score never ever specly away.

4 things you can try: 1. Make sure you have work ball into box on so your players will wait for better chances instead of taking silly shots 2. Mess around with your forward's role, it may lead to them getting better chances and influencing the game in a more positive way (I like Complete Forwards) 3. Play at a lower tempo so you'll have more bodies in the box for crossing chances etc, leads to more goals 4. Try a different striker, sometimes players just dont perform

Archived