New Laptop Specifications & Player Database Questions.

Geggs

I am currently looking for a brand new laptop that will allow me to load every single player in the whole database, on FM 2016. Which means that I want to have access to over 300,000+ players, when I am playing the game, plus I want my laptop running smoothly and without huge delays. 

I could possibly end up having to pay somebody to build one for me. If I do go down this route then I would definitely need advice on what are the best specifications for my laptop. 

I do not have a price limit for my new laptop, so that isn't a problem.

I will also be looking to use my laptop to create my own music. So, I will be using programs like FL Studio, Avid Pro Tools and/or Ableton Live. Plus I'll be using other programs like Photoshop and Auto-Tune.

So, is there anybody out there who can tell me what exact specifications I need my laptop to have - like which processor, how much RAM, what Hard Drive Size, CPU, etc). That will allow me to play FM 2016 with 300,000+ players loaded without a problem, with the laptop still running smoothly, easily & without huge delays, plus a laptop which will allow me to easily and smoothly run programs like FL Studio, Pro Tools and Auto-Tune, without any major problems??

I hope that I have explained myself well enough.

Thank you all very much, I hope at least one of you can help me.

Cheers

Geggs.

Archived