• South American Save
    • Scandinavian Save
    • Premier League Save
    • Top European Save
    • Lower League Mangement (UK)
    • Asian Save
    • Eastern European
    • MLS/Canadian
    • Other (please insert in comments area)

2 hours ago, mavericktangoII said:

They won't be playable from the start as the official database only goes down to Conference North/South so you'll have to wait till one of the edited databases are posted to take it down that low. 

Not necessarily as Stamford are in the Northern Premier so you can holiday a season and see if they get promoted, reloading if required.

I'm looking at managing Bristol Rovers in Sky Bet League 1.

Hopefully SI updates them accordingly, until Feb this year they were virtually bankrupt but have been rescued by Jordanian billionaire Wael Al-Qadi who has stressed he's not a Man City/Chelsea style owner, but wants to improve the facilities and maintain the fanbase, clear debt and get a new stadium (build rovers up the right way)

Well I  think I will go with the Gibraltar Hero,  take any 2nd Division team and lead them to glory, win the 1st division, turn pro, get them up to the champions league group stage, ya know...keep getting better n better until I'm naturally offered the Gibraltar international job. Then try n improve the nations prospects :)

9 hours ago, Crispypaul said:

Not necessarily as Stamford are in the Northern Premier so you can holiday a season and see if they get promoted, reloading if required.

They are in Division 1 South (2 leagues below National League North) so they won't be promoted like that

43 minutes ago, steff91 said:

Steve Thomson's DB is usually ready for when the beta is released...either that or the lad who does the L23 database.

There's no editor released until the full game is out - so any files you see will have been created on FM16 and just loaded into FM17, which is probably not good most of the time.

On 12/10/2016 at 09:41, steff91 said:

So far its looking like its gouing to be a "English lower league save" so in that case i will be using Dan's L23 database to choose a team couple of teams that have popped into my head are Stamford(where i usually go on holiday each year),Scarborough Athletic,Faversham,Staines,Wokingham

Anybody managed any of these teams before?

Steff! Go Hereford FC, 8th teir. Get 3 thousand crowds average every week which is about the 4th highest outside the football league :)

• 3 weeks later...

So with after a massive 164 votes on my poll the final decision is English Lower Leagues,in which case i am going to choose Stamford,using steve's lower league database that goes down to level 9. Thanks for all the interest and to everyone who voted over the last few weeks!!!

2 hours ago, steff91 said:

So with after a massive 164 votes on my poll the final decision is English Lower Leagues,in which case i am going to choose Stamford,using steve's lower league database that goes down to level 9. Thanks for all the interest and to everyone who voted over the last few weeks!!!

is steve's lower league database out? i cant find it anywhere?

I'm looking at starting right at the bottom, think one of the worst conference north sides and seeing how far I can go with them. Would be difficult as I've never started with a part time club but has anyone got any recommendations .

23 hours ago, Bashy94 said:

I'm looking at starting right at the bottom, think one of the worst conference north sides and seeing how far I can go with them. Would be difficult as I've never started with a part time club but has anyone got any recommendations .

Hungerford Town

Archived