Has anyone ever tried a 3133 tactic?

13 minutes ago, liam9sufc said:

I had huge success with a 3331 system (albeit with Bayern). It's somewhere in Cleons' Possession guide

Here it is -

Hope it helps giving you some idea of where to start

Any more info pls? Like all instructions and stuff. Thought I'd give it a try.

On 8/29/2016 at 23:48, liam9sufc said:

I had huge success with a 3331 system (albeit with Bayern). It's somewhere in Cleons' Possession guide

Here it is -

Hope it helps giving you some idea of where to start

Do you think you can provide links to all 3 of those tactics so I can see if I could tweak them to my liking, or atleast get an understanding of how your tactics work.

Because Im trying to play a 3331, the Olympic Marseille style with wingbacks and inside forward/wingers in the AM position. Kinda like in the image in the below. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 17.05.41.png

Aggressive pressing like Bielsa's team and Diamonds and passing options all over the field with the DM and 3 CB's creating a diamond, and the DM, WB's and the CM creating another diamond, MC, IF's and CF creating another diamond on the pitch. That sort of approach, do you think its achievable?

1vg3H.jpg

On 9/11/2016 at 00:45, eriktous said:

Have you read the thread Ö-zil to the Arsenal! linked to? His Cruijff 343 tactic played out almost exactly that way.

Yeah I understand that, but I have Berrardi/Zivkovic and Lozano/Elsharaawy as Inside for Milan and they aren trained to use the midfield wings at all. So its not really gonna work for me hence why Im so interested in a 3313

Archived