More In-depth Tactic creation? (Transition Phases etc.)

OllyAI

Just a quick idea, wondering what anyone else thinks. I strongly believe we should have a much more in-depth tactic creation. Sometimes I feel I'm limited to what I can do with a tactic, for example take Pep Guardiola, Man City vs Sunderland opening game of the season. (I will link a youtube video to emphasize my point more) In the transition from defense to attack you notice he uses an unorthodox approach regarding his full backs and defensive midfielder, opting to have the DM drop inbetween the two CB's. Granted I know this can be achieved with a HalfBack role but what about the fullbacks in cliche and sagna who come inside and act as two holding midfielders infront of the now new back three with inturn draws opposition players inwards and creates space out wide for the wingers leaving a clear 5 men behind the ball and 5 infront attacking the goal. Now it might just be me but i not sure something like this is achievable with tactic creation features at our disposal in FM16. I think there must be a way to be able to create real unique tactics using some sort of transition phase creation feature perhaps? In the same way we do with the set piece creation tool? Let me know what you think. Also here's the youtube video in question: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived