FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded

17 minutes ago, KUBI said:

I really admire the time you put into this project and I do not criticize anything about it. It's just that people can't wait when this is announced to coming soon. I also think that you underestimate that a lot of people would play this even in a early stage to help find issues and bugs, so why not release beta versions in the future? 

Or at least beta access for those that used the immediate donation option, as per the SI model itself.

(THESE GUYS DELIVERED LAST YEAR FOR THOSE WONDERING WHY I'M ASKING ITS A GREAT ADDITION TO FM) 

What happens to threads like that take donations but don't upload anything? - just curious really.

17 hours ago, KUBI said:

I really admire the time you put into this project and I do not criticize anything about it. It's just that people can't wait when this is announced to coming soon. I also think that you underestimate that a lot of people would play this even in a early stage to help find issues and bugs, so why not release beta versions in the future? 

16 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Or at least beta access for those that used the immediate donation option, as per the SI model itself.

(THESE GUYS DELIVERED LAST YEAR FOR THOSE WONDERING WHY I'M ASKING ITS A GREAT ADDITION TO FM) 

What happens to threads like that take donations but don't upload anything? - just curious really.

The way the release is put together means that creating versions quickly requires testing and work itself.

Last year year we did offer beta access of sorts through our discord channel if you help us test it, although not to play saves on strictly but to iron out errors and spot things that otherwise go unnoticed. Several people however signed up just agreed to help out just to get access to the file sooner than everyone else, even though we didn't feel happy with it being used in the state it was in.

If people are willing to donate at a later stage than this years release is at (in other words when we know 100% we will have it out soon) then we will of course make this facility available.

On 2/12/2017 at 11:37, jWaSiMhE said:

The way the release is put together means that creating versions quickly requires testing and work itself.

Last year year we did offer beta access of sorts through our discord channel if you help us test it, although not to play saves on strictly but to iron out errors and spot things that otherwise go unnoticed. Several people however signed up just agreed to help out just to get access to the file sooner than everyone else, even though we didn't feel happy with it being used in the state it was in.

If people are willing to donate at a later stage than this years release is at (in other words when we know 100% we will have it out soon) then we will of course make this facility available.

All I ask is you give Brady Hickey a PA boost haha

• 2 weeks later...

The E22 file wouldn't work alongside my transfer and other random fixes file that I've spent a long long time editing, so I'm hoping this (when it is finally out) will work alongside it :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2017 at 22:19, Nobby_McDonald said:

I wish I had a fiver every time you asked. I'd be able to retire next week.

I thought you already had done haha

12 hours ago, IsthmianCorinthian14 said:

No need for this. 

Let people do their work. 

FM-editing is sparetime, not an occupation. Driven by positive feedback. :)

It was a joke mate! :) 

We have decided that due to work and family commitments we'll be unable to release EEE in a state we would be happy with for the foreseeable future.

We'll be back when we're ready to bring it out. Thanks for your patience and understanding, this wasn't an easy decision to make but it was the right one in our opinion.

In the meantime, there are plenty of other releases out by now which you can use to enjoy Football Manager with instead of EEE.

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived