Sports Interactive Community

Sorry if this has already been asked, but it's been a while since I've visited this forums.

Can I edit team names and competitions in FM Touch? And can I edit on PC, tablet or both versions?

And adding graphics like club and competition logos? Can I add them on FM touch just like in FM? In both PC and tablet versions?

Thanks in advance!

Can't edit anything on tablet version of touch (yet)  no editor.adding graphics isn't supported on tablets,however I'm not 100% but I think all of the above can be done in the pc version of touch 

Thanks.

Only thing that annoys me is the fact that club and competition names cannot be edited on an ios tablet. Other than that I'm fine.

On 18 August 2016 at 09:41, marris09 said:

Can't edit anything on tablet version of touch (yet)  no editor.adding graphics isn't supported on tablets,however I'm not 100% but I think all of the above can be done in the pc version of touch 

No it can't. The editor is only available on the full FM. FMT either PC or Tablet version doesn't have (unfortunately) an editor.

It's been a few months since I played but if I recall I started on laptop to make changes, saved to cloud once loaded and resumed on iPad.